DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What did Reagan do when the Soviets shot the Korean 747 over SU? Nothing!

When the enemy has equal weapons like you that can destroy you..you do nothing. And Putin is not stupid. He survived 3 different US administrations by not being stupid.

What is wormonger McCain going to do? Watch..nothing!
    Reagan at least stopped what he was doing and told the American people and everyone around the world what he felt. He acted like leader. What did King Obama do? He said it maybe be a tragedy, did his little bullshit speech and flew to a fundraiser in NY. What a loser. What a disgusting man.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Yet Israel committing genocide in Gaza but barely any media

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gaza?? They'll be fighting there until the end of time ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Reagan at least stopped what he was doing and told the American people and everyone around the world what he felt. He acted like leader. What did King Obama do? He said it maybe be a tragedy, did his little bullshit speech and flew to a fundraiser in NY. What a loser. What a disgusting man.
    So pretty much Dwight needs a guy to make him feel good... Must be sad... I thinks there's a groups out there for him... Homosexuals..

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reagan at least stopped what he was doing and told the American people and everyone around the world what he felt. He acted like leader.
    Oh, and KAL-007 originated in the STATES...had government officials on board, and was shot down by the military of the Soviet Union. Pretty much one of the most tense moments of the cold war (post Cuban Missile crisis).

Here we have a muddied situation where both sides initially were claiming the other was at fault.

Yet Dwight needs a Reaganesque speech to sleep better at night.

Why won't Obama make Canadians who live in Costa Rica feel better about his handling of this tragedy in another country?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    So pretty much Dwight needs a guy to make him feel good... Must be sad... I thinks there's a groups out there for him... Homosexuals..
    you're too stupid to have a conversation with. I am sure you have been told that your entire life but you are obviously a sucker for punishment. Tell me, do you purposely spend your life in and out of prison simply for the sex?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-18-14 at 02:13 AM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Oh, and KAL-007 originated in the STATES...had government officials on board, and was shot down by the military of the Soviet Union. Pretty much one of the most tense moments of the cold war (post Cuban Missile crisis).

Here we have a muddied situation where both sides initially were claiming the other was at fault.

Yet Dwight needs a Reaganesque speech to sleep better at night.

Why won't Obama make Canadians who live in Costa Rica feel better about his handling of this tragedy in another country?
    you always spin shit around because you're just too embarrassed to admit the guy you feel in love with in 2008 turned out to be an incompetent fraud. Americans who hate their country like you do, rather lie to themselves and others rather than admit the truth. That's how you sleep better at night.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-17-14 at 11:26 PM.

muldoon

you always spin shit around because you're just too embarrassed to admit the guy you feel in love with in 2008 turned out to be an incompetent fraud. Americans who hate their country like you do, rather lie to themselves and others rather than admit the truth. That's you sleep better at night.
    You compared this incident to the one which occurred under Reagan. I pointed out the difference between the 2.

You have this bizarre hate on for Obama. The moment anyone points out how irrational it is (a non American with an amazing hate on for Obama who hasn't had their family droned), or points out something Obama has done they might agree with or support, you immediately go into your "oh he's your King, you love everything he does", soon to be followed by a bunch of copy/paste gifs from the usual sources.

Funny, for someone who claims to be independent, you have a pretty binary view of the current POTUS.

Today outrage flavor of the day is because after today's convoluted tragedy, Obama didn't make you feel warm like Reagan supposedly did for you back in the day? Gotcha.

DwightShrute

You compared this incident to the one which occurred under Reagan. I pointed out the difference between the 2.

You have this bizarre hate on for Obama. The moment anyone points out how irrational it is (a non American with an amazing hate on for Obama who hasn't had their family droned), or points out something Obama has done they might agree with or support, you immediately go into your "oh he's your King, you love everything he does", soon to be followed by a bunch of copy/paste gifs from the usual sources.

Funny, for someone who claims to be independent, you have a pretty binary view of the current POTUS.

Today outrage flavor of the day is because after today's convoluted tragedy, Obama didn't make you feel warm like Reagan supposedly did for you back in the day? Gotcha.
    I get it, you love Obama unconditionally. Sadly there are many more like you. Diminishing every weekly scandal, lie and cover-up for almost 6 long years now. Obama could do an OJ, try to escape in a Ford Bronco and you will still make any excuse possible to support him. For proof, just look at so many of your posts to my posts. You know that I love the USA, that I own property there, I do business there and I know you remember that I have told you I think the world is a better place with a good strong US. But yet, you feel its important to mention where I am from and where I currently live in order to get your self righteous ego and little pat on the back. Go ahead then. An attaboy from me as well.

Just remember this. There are no rules here as to where you grew up, were born or where you live at this moment in time. I bet you anything there's a forum out there somewhere discussing some shit that happened in fukking Fiji today, but you won't see me chiming in. They don't affect my life. The US does.

So do you little spin job post defending your King but all I do is voice my opinion as I see shit. I posted a video about how a true leader handled a certain horrible tragedy. You did your little spin as to how it was different. No shit. Still doesn't mean 295 dying today, including several Americans, is irrelevant. Reagan addressed his country immediately and acted like a President. This guy today, spends 30 seconds on it, then does his speech making jokes along the way and flies to NY for a fund raiser. Even with all the technology we have nowadays there was nothing from your so called leader. The President? Was he late for a game of pool perhaps? Golf maybe? No it was fund raising. Of course it was. That's much more important. Sounds familiar? Remember he had to go to Vegas for fund raiser when Benghazi happened. For King Obama, anything is more important than being the President of the United States.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-18-14 at 01:07 AM.

muldoon

I get it, you Obama unconditionally
    Is that even a complete sentence?

Again you prove my point with the rest of your rant though. Because someone points out the difference between the 2 situations, immediately Obama is king, everyone who doesn't hate him must be an apologist...blah blah blah.
    If Obama had spent 20 minutes, you'd say he was trying to deflect from the immigration debate. If he'd spent 13 minutes, he was trying to make it all about him. The truth is, it doesn't matter what he did, you'd find a way to do exactly what you claim he does -- you'd make it about him.

We get it, you hate him with the heat of a thousand suns. I've posted before specifics why I dislike him (the drone murder of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, the targeting of whistle blowers). But oh no, I've also posted that I support the ACA and supported bailing out the auto industry. Somehow, even though I think Obama should be charged for the drone murder, because I support other initiatives, I'm a 24/7 apologist.

To get back on topic, Obama commented briefly on a situation which was at best convoluted, at worst, still unfolding. I don't know what exactly you think he should have said, but I can say without any uncertainty, that it wouldn't have been good enough for you no matter what.
    Points Awarded:

TheGuesser gave muldoon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser, and zizoudane10

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Yet Israel committing genocide in Gaza but barely any media
    they did the same thing in 2008-09 while the market was crashing. very stealthy

DwightShrute

Is that even a complete sentence?
    thanks, I correct it. That's the only part of your rant that made an sense. You love Obama with the heat of a thousand suns and how dare anyone criticize him because if they do, you immediately get on the defensive. I posted a vid showing the difference between 2 POTUS. Your reply ... they were different and that I lived in Canada and now Costa Rica. That's what I am wasting my time on. I get it. My own fault. At least you got 2 points out of all that. lol
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-18-14 at 01:21 AM.

muldoon

thanks, I correct it. That's the only part of your rant that made an sense. You love Obama with the heat of a thousand suns and how dare anyone criticize him because if they do, you immediately get on the defensive. I posted a vid showing the difference between 2 POTUS. Your reply ... they were different and that I lived in Canada and now Costa Rica. That's what I am wasting my time on. I get it. My own fault. At least you got 2 points out of all that. lol
    Your ability to miss the point is pretty impressive. You're hung up on the fact that I pointed out (sarcastically) that Obama failed to ease the mind of a non citizen.

You have an interesting debate tactic. You sub in a couple words and then essentially repeat back what others write. Not sure how effective, but maybe it worked on the playground years ago so it's kind of your own silver bullet when losing an argument?

I do believe the 2 situations are VERY different. I pointed out why. You in turn fire up the old canard about "king" and how I must love him and rinse repeat, we're back into every other thread.

I also pointed out that it didn't matter what Obama did or said, you'd still have a hate hard-on that would rage well beyond what the warning label said it might.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

He earned 2 points because he rightfully showed yoiur hypocricy. You claim he unconditionally loves Obama. In his post, he gave you 2 concrete examples where he is against Obama. The thing is, down here, if you don't think Obama is the Devil incarnate, and hate him for everything, in every instance, then that somehow translates into your are an Obama Lemming, and that you love him and worship him. It's nuts, and you are one of those that continuously do that.

DwightShrute

. Not sure how effective, but maybe it worked on the playground years ago so it's kind of your own silver bullet when losing an argument?
    I will try and remember to let you know if I lose an argument.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

you're too stupid to have a conversation with. I am sure you have been told that your entire life but your are obviously a sucker for punishment. Tell me, do you purposely spend your life in and out of prison simply for the sex?
    Convicted street thugs are not overly educated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

A Queensland woman has lost family in both MA disasters. Fukking hell.

Death toll according to BBC:

173 Dutch
    44 Malaysian
    27 Australian
    12 Indonesian
    9 British
    4 German
    4 Belgian
    3 Filipino
    1 Canadian

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10014

So anytime an American is killed abroad POTUS should drop everything and focus exclusively on that?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    So anytime an American is killed abroad POTUS should drop everything and focus exclusively on that?

lol

we're talking about Obama here.

brooks85

To get back on topic, Obama commented briefly on a situation which was at best convoluted, at worst, still unfolding. I don't know what exactly you think he should have said, but I can say without any uncertainty, that it wouldn't have been good enough for you no matter what.
    Like any intelligent individual I hate Obama also. However, I give everyone a chance no matter how many times they have shown they can't perform. I may have preconceived expectations based on his countless failures but I can think of many things he could have said that would have been "good enough for me."

Now, of course, I knew he wasn't going to say anything impactful because he is a coward and sincerely ready to be out of office and done with the job. That has been clear for sometime now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers

brooks85

Should clarify

*Any intelligent individual who cares about their country...*

You can be intelligent, not give a shit about USA and love Obama if you profited off him as he increased the income gap to the widest point in history.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-18-14 at 08:22 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Should clarify

*Any intelligent individual who cares about their country...*

You can be intelligent, not give a shit about USA and love Obama if you profited off him as he increased the income gap to the widest point in history.
    Any intelligent person would see where the real problem resides. YOUR fractured party. If they cared an inkling
    about their country and the people who reside in it, instead of sucking the corporate penis, we wouldn't be in the mess
    we are in.

Keep main lining the koolaide.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

dunno if its been mentioned, but these guys were refused at check in for the flight...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-check-in.html

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    dunno if its been mentioned, but these guys were refused at check in for the flight...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-check-in.html
    Mrs Sim added: 'There must have been someone watching over us and saying "you must not get on that flight".
    Of course this also means that "someone" wasn't watching over all the people who died.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave muldoon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Of course this also means that "someone" wasn't watching over all the people who died.
    Like someone up there decides who is going to be saved and who isn't. I wonder who the people who got those seats for that family who was "saved" piss off.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Any intelligent person would see where the real problem resides. YOUR fractured party. If they cared an inkling
    about their country and the people who reside in it, instead of sucking the corporate penis, we wouldn't be in the mess
    we are in.

Keep main lining the koolaide.
    I thought Brooks was more of a conservative. I mean you are referring to the Dems fracture right? Warren/Sanders wing ticket building steam to offset Hillary.....leahy and other prominent Dems disagreeing with the Pres over the changes proposed to the 2008 immigration law....Senators running in Nov mysteriously finding other things to do when their leader comes to town to stump.....trying to dump illegal aliens in liberal run states now and being rejected....for all the crying by Obama to fix the highway trust fund the GOP led House passed a fix already and sent it to the Senate as requested...been shelved already so that they can talk about the Koch brothers some more....

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

100 people on board were going to a conference for HIV including scientific researchers. Tough situation all around.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Shari, buk SA11 missile isn't launched from shoulder, it's very sophisticated and large rocket system weighing around 60 tons. The actual launcher looks like a humongous tank.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Anyone seen Obama lately?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Shari, with shit like this and Gaza and who knows what else going on in the world I really want to take my family and go Walkabout.Thank fukking god me and the wife ditched our TV last year..

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Anyone seen Obama lately?
    Golf?
    Vacation?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Obama ain't got time for that.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-09-15 at 12:42 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave zizoudane10 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac Roibeaird
    Mac Roibeaird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Excellent.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Someone needs to call that fuker Putin out,he needs to be put in his place.Sadly no one has the guts.

First ... 3456789 Last