Australians: 27 dead
    Indonesian: 11 dead
    Malaysian: 23 dead
    Americans: 6 dead
    Germans : 4 dead
    Filipinos : 3 dead
    Canadian : 1 dead
    French: 4 dead

RIP. People going on or coming home from holidays and look wtf happens. Sickening.
    Some are on their way to get hookers

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I think in this case they did blindly shoot down a plane. Look at all the others that were in the area but had the luxury of turning back after this one went down. If they had wanted to shoot down this plane why are they scrubbing their social media accounts and not claiming it? They've happily claimed everything else they've done. They fukked up by hitting a commercial airliner. I struggle to see why they'd target one specifically over another. Especially one filled with Euros, Aussies and North Americans. That's not going to help anyone out no matter what side they're on.
    Exactly!

It was an accident. Someone pushing the launch button without confirming target. No optical sights were used because if they have used them they would have known what they were targeting.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

A video where a Russian terrorist group claims responsibility for the attack keeps getting taken down from YT but someone's managed to finally piece together the transcript.

A: terrorist leader "Bes" (Devil)
    B: his GRU chief

A: Shot down a plane just now. Group "Minera". Fell down near Enakievo.
    B: Pilots, where are the pilots?
    A: We're going to the crash site to take photos, still smoking.
    B: How many minutes ago?
    A: 30 minutes or so.

Two terrorists talking:

C: Yes, "Mayor"!
    D: So, "chernuhin" brigade shot down the plane, from Chernuhin block-post. Cossacks, who are located there/
    D: Plane broke up in air, near Petropavlovsk mine. Found first 200 (code for dead person), civilian.
    C: What's going on there?
    D: 100% civilian plane.
    C: Lots of people there?
    D: Holy ****, plane fragments fell on houses.
    C: Type of plane?
    D: Still working on that, haven't been near main part. Looking where first bodies started to drop.
    D: Parts of plane, seats, bodies.
    C: Any weapons?
    D: Nope, civilian stuff, medicine, towels, toilet paper.
    C: Any documents?
    D: Yes, Indonedian student, from Thompson University.

Two other terrorists talking:

E: About this plane, shot down near Snezhnoy - Torez. Appers it's civilian plane. Fell down near Grabovo, sea of bodies, women, children. Cossacks are inspecting it.
    E: TV is saying it looks like AN-26, ukrainian, transport, but Malaysian Airways are written on it. What was it doing on Ukraine's territory?
    F: Transporting spies. No need to fly here, in the war zone.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

it's never an accident, when you shoot down an air plane...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    it's never an accident, when you shoot down an air plane...
    It's an accident when you don't know what are you shooting at.

shari91

So one of these terrorist wankers above thinks that plane was full of spies without realising there were maybe another 80 flights in the same area full of tourists and whatnot just innocently going about their day. Bloody fukking hell. My grandparents would be rolling in their graves at how stupid those fukking separatist Ukes are for supporting these pricks.

shari91

And this to me:

BREAKING: Putin says airplane disaster would not have happened if Kiev had not renewed military operation against rebels in east Ukraine

BREAKING: Russia's Putin says Kiev bears responsibility for crash of passenger plane because it was brought down in Ukraine: RIA

Makes me think that Putin is guilty as sin. Whether Putin gave the order or not, he gave them those missiles and for that and everything else he's done, he's as much as a war criminal as any other that we've pointed a finger at in the past. This could've been one of us on this damn plane coming home or going on holiday and look wtf happens. These oysters can't even figure out how to hit the right plane ffs and he's supplying them with weapons that are powerful enough to take down that Boeing?! No way should they have even a pea shooter let alone even food or water at this point.

shari91

ABC NEWS AU -

There is speculation that pro-Russian rebels shot down the airliner by mistake - thinking it was a military aircraft.

Aviation expert Andrew Charlton says while a passenger plane looks different from a military aircraft, mistakes can happen.

"It is quite difficult to make the distinction. Aircraft are moving very fast; they're very, very high. At this point it was at 10,000 metres - 33,000 feet. That's a long way up. It's very hard to tell them apart," he said.
    by Katie Cassidy 7:20 AM

Australia Prime Minister Tony Abbott -

What I'll be trying to do later today is call PM Najib of Malaysia because he will be in possession of the most up to date information.

"I'll obviously be consulting with our own experts and with others but the point I make is that if this plane has been brought down by a surface-to-air missile, that is an unspeakable crime and the perpetrators must be brought to justice.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Is this going to be our next World War in History?

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why will they use optical sights to shoot down a Malaysian airliner? "Hey dude look what I found on my optical sights? A Malaysian Airlines jet. I wonder what will happen if I press this red button that says LAUNCH?"
    You are assuming the guy firing the weapon was well versed in how to use it.

May have been locked onto one target ( via optics )
    Fired
    and found the signature od another airliner.

Just speculating but these smart weapons many times are guided by optics, laser etc BIT ONLY as good as the guy who is guiding it

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Russians either shot it down, or assisted in shooting it down. The missle used was way too sophisticated for a bunch of yahoo rebels to fire it. The Russians are involved up to their necks. The question is what will Obama do now that the proof is here and irrefutable, no matter what Putin says.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The Russians either shot it down, or assisted in shooting it down. The missle used was way too sophisticated for a bunch of yahoo rebels to fire it. The Russians are involved up to their necks. The question is what will Obama do now that the proof is here and irrefutable, no matter what Putin says.
    The rebels took over a Ukraine base not too long ago.

Im sure Ukraine bought these type weapons from Russia in the past before the hostilities started

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

"Sully" Sullenberger brings up the obvious question.......Why is a plane flying over a war zone?????

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...over-war-zone/

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Really though, what can Obama do? Yell at them?

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Im not use to these many posts from you without a youtube video from South Park or family guy

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Seriously though, we don't need to get involved in the Russian/Ukraine political unrest.

Let's Go Rangers

Let's Go Rangers

Seriously though, we don't need to get involved in the Russian/Ukraine political unrest.
    Agreed

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    ABC NEWS AU -

There is speculation that pro-Russian rebels shot down the airliner by mistake - thinking it was a military aircraft.

Aviation expert Andrew Charlton says while a passenger plane looks different from a military aircraft, mistakes can happen.

"It is quite difficult to make the distinction. Aircraft are moving very fast; they're very, very high. At this point it was at 10,000 metres - 33,000 feet. That's a long way up. It's very hard to tell them apart," he said.
    by Katie Cassidy 7:20 AM

Australia Prime Minister Tony Abbott -

What I'll be trying to do later today is call PM Najib of Malaysia because he will be in possession of the most up to date information.

"I'll obviously be consulting with our own experts and with others but the point I make is that if this plane has been brought down by a surface-to-air missile, that is an unspeakable crime and the perpetrators must be brought to justice.
    I disagree with the military expert. If the rebels had $30 binoculars from Walmart they could have known it was Malaysia Airlines 777 jet.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    The rebels took over a Ukraine base not too long ago.

Im sure Ukraine bought these type weapons from Russia in the past before the hostilities started
    The attack jets Ukraine is using Su-25 to pound the rebels is also Russian made.

Here is what probably happened. Russia warned Ukraine not to use the Su-25 against the rebels to pound them. They told them to fukk off. Then Russia gave the go ahead to the rebels to use the Buk to defend themselves from attack jets. And some inexperienced rebel misfired it on the commercial jet.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 07-17-14 at 05:51 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

What Pavt just said really makes sense.

As for the plane flying over a "war zone", there were several planes with routes in the same area.

Planes fly all over the world. It's hard to not fly over some countries. Air space can be more crowded than you think.

Typically civilian planes aren't shot down like this.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Exactly!

It was an accident. Someone pushing the launch button without confirming target. No optical sights were used because if they have used them they would have known what they were targeting.
    Do you have to prove your stupidity with every post? An accident. YOU are an accident. If I fire my revolver accidentally and the bullet takes you out, is that an accident? Do I get off scott free? I know that most of the people in here would love that, but still...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

The attack jets Ukraine is using Su-25 to pound the rebels is also Russian made.

Here is what probably happened. Russia warned Ukraine not to use the Su-25 against the rebels to pound them. They told them to fukk off. Then Russia gave the go ahead to the rebels to use the Buk to defend themselves from attack jets. And some inexperienced rebel misfired it on the commercial jet.
    You do not even know what type of missle was used in the attack. You are so utterly stupid. You would make a great partner with Obama.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10050

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Is this going to be our next World War in History?
    With everything going on in the world if THIS is the thing that sparks it - God help us all!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

pavy just stfu, more you talk the more you're exposing yourself.

military or nasa officials will never tell the general public the truth.

what are you some high school kid that believes everything you read and hear on the news?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Russia didn't shoot it down. Ukraine didn't shoot it down.

It was most likely poorly trained separatist that were using Russian supplies equipment.

Shooting down a civilian plane would serve no cause for any of the parties involved.

I don't think it's that complicated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what are sanctions going to be more frozen assets?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Do you have to prove your stupidity with every post? An accident. YOU are an accident. If I fire my revolver accidentally and the bullet takes you out, is that an accident? Do I get off scott free? I know that most of the people in here would love that, but still...
    You have never heard of friendly fire deaths before? The NFL player who got shot by his own platoon? The Canadian soldiers who got bombed by a US F-16? Yeah accidents never happen in war. Idiot!
    Last edited by pavyracer; 07-17-14 at 06:38 PM.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

suck to be on that plane! RIP to the dead.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    pavy just stfu, more you talk the more you're exposing yourself.

military or nasa officials will never tell the general public the truth.

what are you some high school kid that believes everything you read and hear on the news?
    Actually I know more about weapons than you. Now tell us what really happened so we can laugh.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

It was most likely poorly trained separatist that were using Russian supplies equipment.

Shooting down a civilian plane would serve no cause for any of the parties involved.

who funds those separatists?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

It could've been any of those planes that were on those maps. These fukkin wankers just shot... they had no clue what they were hitting. If it were planned they wouldn't have and tried to delete their bragging on social media. (thank God for Google Cache and some of you laugh at me when I talk about how important it is with SBR)

They had their little zone that they knew was supposed to be plane free and this plane along with many others was flying 1000 feet above it in a safe spot. These fukkin nitwits shot a plane that they assumed crossed into their "area" and when they realised they made a mistake tried to say they were all spies on the flight. Yeah ok. A bunch of Dutch and Aussies flying to KL are spying on these shitbeasts in the Ukraine when the flight doesn't even stop over there. Shows how stupid they are especially when there's proof of them moving their BUKs and occupying parts of that area that day.

They screwed up and Putin supplied the means for them to do so. Either way, this weasel we have as a PM now is like GWB without even the personality factor. He's going to f them over and encourage his allies to do so also. Just watch.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Tell 'em pavy. Fukken idiots.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9026

Presidents Reagan & Obama Address America on Russians Shooting Down Passenger Airliners

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

What did Reagan do when the Soviets shot the Korean 747 over SU? Nothing!

When the enemy has equal weapons like you that can destroy you..you do nothing. And Putin is not stupid. He survived 3 different US administrations by not being stupid.

What is wormonger McCain going to do? Watch..nothing!

First ... 2345678 ... Last