brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher1991 View Post
    Someone needs to call that fuker Putin out,he needs to be put in his place.Sadly no one has the guts.
    Well, we sure as hell know Europe won't do shit. History has shown that over and over.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Well, we sure as hell know Europe won't do shit. History has shown that over and over.
    Give me some examples of where Europe hasn't done "shit"please.No country wants to penetrate with Russia because they can give as good as they get.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Nothing will happen as a few hundred isnt worth the potential global instability...

Business as usual

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Business as usual
    indeed

brooks85

Give me some examples of where Europe hasn't done "shit"please.No country wants to penetrate with Russia because they can give as good as they get.
    http://img.welt.de/img/kultur/crop10...ultur-Wien.jpg

Last edited by brooks85; 07-20-14 at 10:23 PM.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Apart from your last example European Nations where integral in taking down those regimes.

brooks85

Apart from your last example European Nations where integral in taking down those regimes.
    Yes, they were very good at following USA's orders. And, in the case of the Saddam, not getting in the way for the most part.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The MSNBC anchor who got owned....her name is actually Krystal Ball....how did that name not see that coming?
    I saw this chick on Bill Maher....she's hot as fcuk.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Yes, they were very good at following USA's orders. And, in the case of the Saddam, not getting in the way for the most part.
    And look how well that turned out

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Could have been Ukraine

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Far too early to lay blame Ukraine or the rebels could be responsible wouldn't believe any bullshit that comes out of the main press.

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

Your examples are bad brooks85. England and France declared war on Germany when Hitler attacked Poland. USA didnt declare war with Nazi-Germany until Germany themselves declared war on the US.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
    Your examples are bad brooks85. England and France declared war on Germany when Hitler attacked Poland. USA didnt declare war with Nazi-Germany until Germany themselves declared war on the US.
    yeah they were really on the ball about that. Lol chamberlain

Examples are fine.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

yeah they were really on the ball about that. Lol chamberlain

Examples are fine.
    You do realize it is only America who has been brainwashed to blame Chamberlain for WW2?

Appeasement is not a universally bad strategy forever simply because embarrassed American history writers needed someone else to blame for tacitly supporting the Nazis to begin with.

brooks85

What I realize is Chamberlain was an idiot and I didn't blame him for ww2.

brooks85

FIFA should cancel the 2018 world cup in Russia. Putin going to steal half the money anyways.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Reagan at least stopped what he was doing and told the American people and everyone around the world what he felt. He acted like leader.
    The shoot down was September 1, 1983. On September 5th, Reagan addressed the nation calling it “a crime against humanity” among other things.
    Korean Airliner was shot down on Sept. 1. Reagan Addressed the nation on September 5
    http://cnsnews.com/video/cnsnews/fla...orean-airliner

"Reagan at least stopped what he was doing"

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Korean Airliner was shot down on Sept. 1. Reagan Addressed the nation on September 5
    http://cnsnews.com/video/cnsnews/fla...orean-airliner
    Reagan was on vacation in Cali. He cut his vacation short and headed back to DC within 24 hours to meet with national security advisers to determine what happened.

He didnt make a 1 sentence reference and then crack jokes during a photo op and then go to fundraisers

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Reagan was on vacation in Cali. He cut his vacation short and headed back to DC within 24 hours to meet with national security advisers to determine what happened.

He didnt make a 1 sentence reference and then crack jokes during a photo op and then go to fundraisers
    Dwight's tube-steak cavalry to his rescue!

LOL. Took him 4 days to address the nation.

How long was this planned vacation?

Maybe his psychic adviser told him that 4 days was the right position of the planets for it?

Keep cashin those BJ checks from Dwight. If that doesn't work, you can always go back to playing the "I'm a former FBI" or "I'm in treatment for Cancer" stories.

----------------------
    I was covering Ronald Reagan at that time. He was in Santa Barbara at his ranch when that happened, and quite frankly he didn't want to leave. And his advisers realized how terrible this looked, and eventually persuaded him he had to fly back to Washington and had to give this speech to the nation, but it did take him four days.
    - CHRIS WALLACE FOX NEWS
    Last edited by muldoon; 07-21-14 at 01:16 PM.

Let's Go Rangers

Maybe his psychic adviser told him that 4 days was the right position of the planets for it?

Keep cashin those BJ checks from Dwight. If that doesn't work, you can always go back to playing the "I'm a former FBI" or "I'm in treatment for Cancer" stories.
    Probably a good idea to get the facts before accusing the soviets of downing a civilian airliner ... wadda you think?

He most likely had enough to go to the American people within 72-96 hours.

I think thats a reasonable time...
    Wasnt it about 4 days before Obama told us terrorists killed 4 people in Benghazi

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Probably a good idea to get the facts before accusing the soviets of downing a civilian airliner ... wadda you think?

He most likely had enough to go to the American people within 72-96 hours.

I think thats a reasonable time...
    Wasnt it about 4 days before Obama told us terrorists killed 4 people in Benghazi
    Ooops
    Disregard last sentence

My bad

Obama was still floating the theory of anti Muslim videos within 4 days...
    Wasnt he?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

----------------------
    - CHRIS WALLACE FOX NEWS
    thanks for posting muldoon. So sorry that you were so bothered about this all weekend long. Glad you were able get it out of your system. You are a class act. perhaps you can tweet obama to let him know.

muldoon

thanks for posting muldoon. So sorry that you were so bothered about this all weekend long. Glad you were able get it out of your system. You are a class act. perhaps you can tweet obama to let him know.
    Didn't bother me in the slightest. Your whine about Obama v. Reagan wasn't unique to you. Other right wing hacks have been going on with the same theme (coincidence...I mean, you're an "independent")

Just happened upon a twitter link to morning Joe host apologizing for the same argument you were trying to make.

Nice reply by the way. Instead of just admitting you were wrong, you try to spin it into something else.

Weak sauce. But don't worry. LGR is able to "try" and cover for you when you fall on your face.

DwightShrute

Didn't bother me in the slightest. Your whine about Obama v. Reagan wasn't unique to you. Other right wing hacks have been going on with the same theme (coincidence...I mean, you're an "independent")

Just happened upon a twitter link to morning Joe host apologizing for the same argument you were trying to make.

Nice reply by the way. Instead of just admitting you were wrong, you try to spin it into something else.

Weak sauce. But don't worry. LGR is able to "try" and cover for you when you fall on your face.
    What are you a 10-year old girl who I never said hello if the hallway? My original post was how one president acted presidential and the other didn't.

and speaking of admitting you were wrong, you have a couple times incorrectly stated things about me as facts that weren't. You never admitted you were wrong once I correct you. So this moral high ground you keep on pretending you reside on, is a selective one when its in your favor. Other left wing hacks have been going on with the same theme.

muldoon

What are you a 10-year old girl who I never said hello if the hallway? My original post was how one president acted presidential and the other didn't.
    And my reply today pointed out how you were wrong. My original reply pointed out how the 2 incidents were very different. Check your replies, you honestly use the 10-year old girl comparison and went to those replies?

Your response: admit "oops" and move on? Nope.

You get fed talking points and got burned by whichever "source" fed you the Reagan comparison.

You're just a low budget political hack who relies on LGR and others to fight your factual battles for you. You're great at posting political gifs etc - but when it comes to substance, you should stick to jerking it to your monsanto videos.

DwightShrute

And my reply today pointed out how you were wrong. When I am wrong I never admit it but I hold you and others to a higher standard. That's this game I play. My original reply pointed out how the 2 incidents were very different even though I knew that it was apple to oranges. Check your replies, you used the 10-year old girl comparison and went to those replies rightfully so.

Your response: admit "oops" and move on? Nope. Wait, that's what I do. Never mind. I am a hypocrite.

I get fed talking points and got burned by whichever "source" fed me the Reagan comparison because I took a simple post (video) and made into something else that you initially posted. I do this (like most liberals nuts do) because I can't stand anyone criticizing Obama. Rightly or wrongly, any criticism will be met with name calling and spin. We are good at it. Well, we think we are.

I am just a low budget political hack who relies on a couple far lefties to fight my factual battles for me. Google also. You're great at posting political gifs etc. which I make fun of in order to somehow try and deflect away from the actually message. I do this because I can't defend my boy any other way.

When it comes to substance, I should stick to jerking off to my King Obama videos rather than wage a name-calling war which I can never hope to win.

I am an internet troll capable of having intellectual conversations but I purposely choose to play games instead. Your 10-year old comment is a pretty good analogy actually.
    I fixed it for you. Now its accurate.

Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-21-14 at 03:09 PM.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    indeed
    rockets back?!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Rebels controlling the crash site...

This is unbelievable.

USA should send in the fuking troops.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Morons always bring up Benghazi. Republicans blame Obama for everything....even the rainy weather.

nothing to see here.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Putin: on behalf of humanity - F.U. you midget bastard!!!

In a bedroom in a townhouse near Amsterdam, Miguel Panduwinata reached out for his mother. "Mama, may I hug you?"

Samira Calehr wrapped her arms around her 11-year-old son, who'd been oddly agitated for days, peppering her with questions about death, about his soul, about God. The next morning, she would drop Miguel and his big brother Shaka at the airport so they could catch Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, the first leg of their journey to Bali to visit their grandmother.

Is He Cheating On You? Spokeo.com/Is-He-Cheating

Her normally cheerful, well-traveled boy should have been excited. His silver suitcase sat in the living room, ready to go. Jetskiing and surfing in paradise awaited. But something was off. A day earlier, while playing soccer, Miguel had burst out: "How would you choose to die? What would happen to my body if I was buried? Would I not feel anything because our souls go back to God?"

And now, the night before his big trip, Miguel refused to release his mother from his grasp.

He's just going to miss me, Calehr told herself. So she stretched out beside him and held him all night.

It was 11 p.m. on Wednesday, July 16. Miguel, Shaka and the 296 other people aboard Flight 17 had about 15 hours left to live.

The next morning, Samira Calehr and her friend Aan ushered her sons onto the train to the airport. They were joking and laughing. Shaka, 19, had just finished his first year of college, where he was studying textile engineering, and promised to keep an eye on Miguel. Their other brother, Mika, 16, hadn't been able to get a seat on Flight 17 and would travel to Bali the next day.

At the check-in counter, Calehr fussed over her boys' luggage. Shaka, meanwhile, realized he'd forgotten to pack socks. Calehr promised to buy him some and send them along with Mika.

Finally, they were outside customs. The boys hugged Calehr goodbye and walked toward passport control.

Suddenly, Miguel whirled around and ran back, throwing his arms around his mother.

"Mama, I'm going to miss you," he said. "What will happen if the airplane crashes?"

What was this all about? she wondered.

"Don't say that," she said, squeezing him. "Everything will be OK."

Shaka tried to reassure them both. "I will take care of him," he said to his mom. "He's my baby."

She watched the two boys walk away. But Miguel kept looking back at his mother. His big brown eyes looked sad.

Then he vanished from view.

Flight 17 took off around 12:15 p.m. on what should have been an 11 hour and 45 minute flight.

It lasted two hours.

Calehr had just finished buying Shaka's socks when her phone rang. It was her friend Aan. "Where are you?" he screamed. "The plane crashed!"

She made it home just in time to faint.

She grapples now with the what-ifs, the astronomical odds, the realization that the world she knew has grown alien in a blink. She thinks about how her baby boy seemed to sense that his time on earth was running short. She imagines the futures that will never be: Shaka's dream of becoming a textile engineer, gone. Miguel's dream of becoming a go-kart race driver, gone.

How could he have known? How could she have known?

"I should have listened to him," she says softly. "I should have listened to him."

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Putin: on behalf of humanity - F.U. you midget bastard!!!
    Pronk, it's a bit late for all these FU's to Putin

Without Obama injecting billions into Ukranian's junta and helping them to overtake the Ukrainian government, we wouldn't have this problem today.
    Your president has as much, if not more blood on his hands and he's as guilty as anyone in a current Ukrainian crisis.

This accident is a small symptom of a much bigger problem that US government helped to create.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Pronk, it's a bit late for all these FU's to Putin

Without Obama injecting billions into Ukranian's junta and helping them to overtake the Ukrainian government, we wouldn't have this problem today.
    Your president has as much, if not more blood on his hands and he's as guilty as anyone in a current Ukrainian crisis.

This accident is a small symptom of a much bigger problem that US government helped to create.
    C'mon man, there is already enough of the blame game going on right now between the Ukraine and Russia. I know the U.S. isn't perfect by a large margin, but at least they are not shooting down commercial airliners(Flight 93 may possibly be an exception) and the U.S. was actually attacked by them. Our Government isn't creating most of the problems that we always get blamed for. If we minded our own business and quit worrying about the rest of the world, people would be bitching that we didn't care.

Lose-Lose situation for the United States.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-24-14 at 12:13 AM.

First ... 456789 Last