Originally posted on 07/18/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
I get it, you Obama unconditionally
Is that even a complete sentence?

Again you prove my point with the rest of your rant though. Because someone points out the difference between the 2 situations, immediately Obama is king, everyone who doesn't hate him must be an apologist...blah blah blah.
If Obama had spent 20 minutes, you'd say he was trying to deflect from the immigration debate. If he'd spent 13 minutes, he was trying to make it all about him. The truth is, it doesn't matter what he did, you'd find a way to do exactly what you claim he does -- you'd make it about him.

We get it, you hate him with the heat of a thousand suns. I've posted before specifics why I dislike him (the drone murder of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, the targeting of whistle blowers). But oh no, I've also posted that I support the ACA and supported bailing out the auto industry. Somehow, even though I think Obama should be charged for the drone murder, because I support other initiatives, I'm a 24/7 apologist.

To get back on topic, Obama commented briefly on a situation which was at best convoluted, at worst, still unfolding. I don't know what exactly you think he should have said, but I can say without any uncertainty, that it wouldn't have been good enough for you no matter what.