SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Non- Americans are against Guns cuz they can't have 1

Hate the playa, (in this case the shooter), not the game

and people with guns are not biased at at all right?

you think gun laws are fair because you dont want your guns to be taken away

either way it doesnt affect me, when I go to class I dont have to strip down or go through a metal detector and I dont have to worry that today might be the day that the lonely guy in the corner might finally snap and put the gun he bought from walmart on automatic

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Non- Americans are against Guns cuz they can't have 1

Hate the playa, (in this case the shooter), not the game
    I could get one wirth a permit tomorrow if I wanted to Paco. That's not the point though and u know it..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I could get one wirth a permit tomorrow if I wanted to Paco. That's not the point though and u know it..
    Coochy, u prolly have a bigger gun collection than me, stop playing!!!

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    and people with guns are not biased at at all right?

you think gun laws are fair because you dont want your guns to be taken away

either way it doesnt affect me, when I go to class I dont have to strip down or go through a metal detector and I dont have to worry that today might be the day that the lonely guy in the corner might finally snap and put the gun he bought from walmart on automatic
    I don't own a gun and have never owned a gun.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You guys are still talking about guns..

Guns are not going away..

Since obama the liberal came in, there has been a shitload of guns sold..

Lets calm down.
    kIng this kind of stuff is a gold mine for the Right wingers. These saps fall for it over and over. Wash, rinse, and repeat. U would think they would catch on by now. How many times can one be played a fool?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    Um,

no one would ever talk about guns if people didn't start talking about how we need to ban guns. There is no thread here about guns without JJ making comments about banning guns.

No gun owner would ever get upset about this issue if it wasn't for influential people making anti-gun comments. Gun owners feel under attack not only from the media (V.Tech, Tuscon), Hollywood, and lesbians, but the Presidency (IE: "clinging to their guns and religion"), the atty general ("We need to brainwash them against guns") and scores of others in academia and government.

There have been numerous cases all over this country where they have tried to restrict firearm ownership. Have you not read about the cases in Chicago, San Francisco, New York, and Washington D.C.? They have all tried to ban their citizens from having guns for self-defense. They ARE trying to take away guns. Just because they haven't been successful yet doesn't mean they might not one day in the future. Gun owners flip out for the same reason the US Supreme Court just flipped out on the solicitor general's argument for Obamacare, when large groups of credentialed people start suggesting, earnestly, that these type of blatantly unconstitutional actions are justified, then there is no other reaction than to flip out and say, "Wait, what? Are you fukking kidding me?"

Yeah okay. There are no cases because politicians know they would be taking a risk of losing a vote from an idiot like u. They need every vote they can get.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Just counted all firearms in household.

11. And I love it. All shotguns and rifles though. BIGDAY is kind of a hick. Best hunting dogs in the world are the ones in my photo.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yeah okay. There are no cases because politicians know they would be taking a risk of losing a vote from an idiot like u. They need every vote they can get.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Clearly Mayor Daley and the politicians of Chicago weren't worried about my vote when they banned guns in 1982. Nor the people in D.C. or San Francisco when they did the same.

Even today Bill Clinton spoke out against gun rights. Liberals would love to take away guns. They only reason they haven't been successful is because A) people like me speak out and B) the Constitution overturns them when they try.

You sleep soundly at night because of the blanket of security provided by "idiots" like me. So why don't you put a "This is a gun free zone" in your front yard and then go fuk yourself.
    Last edited by The Madcap; 04-03-12 at 02:14 AM.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    you can justify it any way you want but allowing irresponsible people to own a gun is why thousands of innocent people die every year

Im glad I live in a country were people like you and paco are not allowed to own weapons, makes me feel a lot safer when I am in a classroom or an office and know that there are no guns in the room, and I feel safe that when I am playing basketball the douchebag neighbor wont come out and shoot me because he doesnt like skateboards near his house

and Im supposed to trust that you or anyone else for that matter is going to only have the gun for personal protection? giving that much power to people is not good, humans cannot handle power well, add to that the fact that the law gives an excuse to people like you to shoot anyone they want and then claim self defence makes a horrible situation worse

you think that the fact that there is an NRA lobby is a coincidence? there are many US citizens that dont like the gun laws, probably the majority, which is why the nra needs to lobby and bribe to make sure the laws dont change

so the right to own a gun may be constitutional, but it is definitely not democratic, since most americans dont agree with it
    Um, what the fuk sources are you reading? Most Americans do support gun rights. Even a lot of Democrats. Including my brother and father and a good 65% of the union workers I know.

There's a reason you still live in Europe Mushroom. You know what that reason is? Back in the day all the Europeans with balls and courage came to America. The pussies and cowards stayed behind. You must be the descendant of cowards and pussies. And that makes sense, being that you are a coward and a pussy. Because if you or your grandparents had any balls, you'd prefer freedom to being taken care of. But you're too scared to have to learn how to do things for yourself.

If you don't want the responsibility of protecting yourself, fine, stay in Europe. That's where you belong. Your ancestors didn't have the onions to believe they could come over here and make it on their own. And clearly neither do you. Which is why you should be man enough to shut the fuk about America and stop judging her. You have zero frame of reference. You are not worthy enough and lack the constitution of mind to question how we do things toad stool. Maybe one day you'll be enough of a man that our freedoms and successes don't make you feel inadequate, but until then, you'd be better served contemplating your own weaknesses instead of trying to project your fears onto us.
    Last edited by The Madcap; 04-03-12 at 02:18 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JE28xzIGnE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Madcap you like to toss around the word 'coward' and 'pussy' yet you're the one who needs to hide behind a piece to feel safe.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Um, what the fuk sources are you reading? Most Americans do support gun rights. Even a lot of Democrats. Including my brother and father and a good 65% of the union workers I know.

There's a reason you still live in Europe Mushroom. You know what that reason is? Back in the day all the Europeans with balls and courage came to America. The pussies and cowards stayed behind. You must be the descendant of cowards and pussies. And that makes sense, being that you are a coward and a pussy. Because if you or your grandparents had any balls, you'd prefer freedom to being taken care of. But you're too scared to have to learn how to do things for yourself.

If you don't want the responsibility of protecting yourself, fine, stay in Europe. That's where you belong. Your ancestors didn't have the onions to believe they could come over here and make it on their own. And clearly neither do you. Which is why you should be man enough to shut the fuk about America and stop judging her. You have zero frame of reference. You are not worthy enough and lack the constitution of mind to question how we do things toad stool. Maybe one day you'll be enough of a man that our freedoms and successes don't make you feel inadequate, but until then, you'd be better served contemplating your own weaknesses instead of trying to project your fears onto us.
    Dude, ur country is an embarrassment to the entire developed world when it comes to gun control. Stop dragging ur heels and come kickin and screamin into the 21st century u baked hikk....Pussy needs a gun to feel empowered Little dikk syndrome for real...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its coming to an end

Guns are going to be banned in USA

I say 3 more years

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its coming to an end

Guns are going to be banned in USA

I say 3 more years
    You got buried in this thread pal

Thor4140

What the hell are you talking about?

Clearly Mayor Daley and the politicians of Chicago weren't worried about my vote when they banned guns in 1982. Nor the people in D.C. or San Francisco when they did the same.

Even today Bill Clinton spoke out against gun rights. Liberals would love to take away guns. They only reason they haven't been successful is because A) people like me speak out and B) the Constitution overturns them when they try.

You sleep soundly at night because of the blanket of security provided by "idiots" like me. So why don't you put a "This is a gun free zone" in your front yard and then go fuk yourself.
    i sleep soundly because of guys like you? Priceless. Back in my day u just threw down. Now i have to be aware every second because one of u cowboys want to pull ur gun for a simple traffic dispute. You found a case in 1982 lol. Who is Clinton? He has been out of politics for years. I don't have a big problem with hunters and their little toys but u fuks with these Uzi need to grow up.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i sleep soundly because of guys like you? Priceless. Back in my day u just threw down. Now i have to be aware every second because one of u cowboys want to pull ur gun for a simple traffic dispute. You found a case in 1982 lol. Who is Clinton? He has been out of politics for years. I don't have a big problem with hunters and their little toys but u fuks with these Uzi need to grow up.
    Yes, because people who support the 2nd amendment are in the market for Class 3 Uzi's, which are thousands of dollars, require special tax stamps, and obsessively monitored by the ATF

jjgold

again look at my avatar

Its why guns should be banned

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Too late for the US...Can't ban them now

People talk about how if they're banned, then only criminals and crackheads will have guns... that's how it is in every other first world nation - other than hunters in Canada - yet citizens rarely shoot each other. Why? It's a mindset. A mentality that you grow up with and that's fostered throughout your life = guns kill. Guns in the hands of stupid people, kill even more. Can't change the mindset in the US nor should anyone try. It is a part of who an American is, even for those who are anti gun. Too many people crammed into too small of a country and too many people who have the shoot first, think later mentality now.

Just do what you can to protect your families (children and women first please) and then yourselves. Can't turn back time. xo

jjgold

Rarely is their case a law abiding citizen kills or even pulls a gun on a drug deal or a robber

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Guns should be banned I agree, but since they arnt Im gonna stay stocked for the crazies out there.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Yes, because people who support the 2nd amendment are in the market for Class 3 Uzi's, which are thousands of dollars, require special tax stamps, and obsessively monitored by the ATF
    Easy to own illegally and the whole tax stamp thing isnt that big of a problem.

shari91

Rarely is their case a law abiding citizen kills or even pulls a gun on a drug deal or a robber
    Of course not.

And just like a poster tried to say earlier in here how a passerby would come to your rescue because they'd be there before the cops would? Ummm, how many stories do you hear and see of how people just walk on by when they see people getting raped, mugged, beaten up, etc? Or of hearing the kids or a wife get beaten next door but no one calls the cops? Very few are willing to get involved in a stranger's business because no one wants to risk harm to themselves. Fair enough I suppose. But thinking that by arming everyone, citizens would stick up for each other suddenly is just silly. If anything, people would be less inclined to get involved because you knew that chances are someone had a gun. If someone wants to be violent, they will. Whether they use a knife, their fists or a gun. Most of us will never experience a home break-in yet EI has what? 10 guns? Can you shoot 10 at once?

I think it gives some people a false sense of security and turns them into dum dums. (not you EI) But just in general. Anyway, if you've obtained them legally and have ensured any child in your house can't access them, I can't judge anyone. We all grew up in different circumstances and have different things we worry about in life.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Guns have saved thousands and thousands of lives. 99.9% of the time, it never makes the media, but that doesn't lessen it's importance.

Recent high profile cases such as the single young Oklahoma mother who had an infant in the home, called police, and then as a last resort killed the meth head who tried to break into her home. You don't think her or her baby were saved by the gun? Or how about the case of 2 New England professors who had their house invaded, were tied up, and eventually murdered. We later found out that these same assailants knocked on the door of another couple a little earlier, the man came to the door with a pistol tucked in his belt in plain view, and the assailants took off. Just the showing of a gun saved him and his wife from a gruesome death.

Fact is, there are thousands of cases every year, where the presence of a gun has saved people from harm. Yes, sadly, there are many innocent people who die from gun violence too, but that's what happens in a free society. There's a reason that Hitler and Stalin dissarmed the citizenry during their regimes. Once the individual is no longer viewed as important as the general population, and when the police and the state have complete control over your safety and your well being, guess what, you're now living in a police state.

Progressives who still adorn Bellamy's 100+ year old utopian vision would love everyone to be disarmed, have us live in cities, and obey global doctrines as nice passive little worker bees. If they want to succeed, some of us will have to be killed, as we'll never submit.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave indio 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91

@indio: "There's a reason that Hitler and Stalin dissarmed the citizenry during their regimes."

Can you elaborate on this a bit more? Not trying to be a smart ass. I would just like to have this explained more. Thanks

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

if guns were banned, what would I shoot solicitors with??

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

shari91, one of the first things the Nazi's did to take over Germany and the whole hood was to disarm all the home and land owners. Then they str8 jacked their land too.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave cruzing vato 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10360

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    i guess im a 1% then i have guns and use them regularly for hunting its the best way to get lean meat cheep to i usually take 1-2 deer a year and as many geese as the law lets me 2 a day during the season witch i don't think is enough as there all over the place and they destroy fields the farmer who lets me use his land for hunting cant stand them. i also had to kill a coyote couple years back as he was eating the chickens.

If you get lean meat to "CHEEP" then I think that you are killing
    baby chicks! :mao:

On the other hand.... lean "CHEAP" meat at the grocery is "CHEAPER"
    than guns, rifles, ammo, hunting licenses and colorful hunting togs.
    Who are you trying to crap??

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Extra Innings

Who needs a gun when seconds count and the police can be there in minutes? In the end, I knew I did everything in my power to protect my family. For the rest of you, good luck regarding living with the decisions you make.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

what a dumbass, you dont even know your own country's history, its not the brave that left europe to come to america, it was the low lives and scum that left to avoid being prosecuted or lynched, and they lived up to their potential by committing genocide and stealing other people's land

so you are a descendant of the scum of the earth

yes I want to defend myself, which is why I would rather my assailant not have the convenience of obtaining a gun from the nearest street corner

now why dont you go defend the death penalty as well, like a good savage animal and descendant of europe's rejects
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 04-04-12 at 01:11 AM.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I don't own a gun but banning guns wouldn't do anything positive. People would either give up their guns and then be more prone to break ins and attacks or they would keep their guns in their house and then possibly go to jail for defending themselves in the future. Awesome.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Guns aren't going anywhere, so make sure you aren't staring down the barrel of a loaded one.

First ... 34567 Last