Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
you can justify it any way you want but allowing irresponsible people to own a gun is why thousands of innocent people die every year

Im glad I live in a country were people like you and paco are not allowed to own weapons, makes me feel a lot safer when I am in a classroom or an office and know that there are no guns in the room, and I feel safe that when I am playing basketball the douchebag neighbor wont come out and shoot me because he doesnt like skateboards near his house

and Im supposed to trust that you or anyone else for that matter is going to only have the gun for personal protection? giving that much power to people is not good, humans cannot handle power well, add to that the fact that the law gives an excuse to people like you to shoot anyone they want and then claim self defence makes a horrible situation worse

you think that the fact that there is an NRA lobby is a coincidence? there are many US citizens that dont like the gun laws, probably the majority, which is why the nra needs to lobby and bribe to make sure the laws dont change

so the right to own a gun may be constitutional, but it is definitely not democratic, since most americans dont agree with it
Um, what the fuk sources are you reading? Most Americans do support gun rights. Even a lot of Democrats. Including my brother and father and a good 65% of the union workers I know.

There's a reason you still live in Europe Mushroom. You know what that reason is? Back in the day all the Europeans with balls and courage came to America. The pussies and cowards stayed behind. You must be the descendant of cowards and pussies. And that makes sense, being that you are a coward and a pussy. Because if you or your grandparents had any balls, you'd prefer freedom to being taken care of. But you're too scared to have to learn how to do things for yourself.

If you don't want the responsibility of protecting yourself, fine, stay in Europe. That's where you belong. Your ancestors didn't have the onions to believe they could come over here and make it on their own. And clearly neither do you. Which is why you should be man enough to shut the fuk about America and stop judging her. You have zero frame of reference. You are not worthy enough and lack the constitution of mind to question how we do things toad stool. Maybe one day you'll be enough of a man that our freedoms and successes don't make you feel inadequate, but until then, you'd be better served contemplating your own weaknesses instead of trying to project your fears onto us.