pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    Let me get this straight. Kimono says he got ** even though they already said they have not been using it yet he will not scan and show a receipt. Another poster gets a DHL check even though iwin's conversation shows they mailed stuff out regular mail. rob's check is sent but magically recalled and never makes it there(they must hire a magician). He gets on chat yesterday and in 1 day his new check comes. wtf

Makes you wonder !!!

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me get this straight. Kimono says he got ** even though they already said they have not been using it yet he will not scan and show a receipt. Another poster gets a DHL check even though iwin's conversation shows they mailed stuff out regular mail. rob's check is sent but magically recalled and never makes it there(they must hire a magician). He gets on chat yesterday and in 1 day his new check comes. wtf
    I will be more than happy to give you any information you want on this check.......just like to prove to you what i say is true.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    This makes no sense what so ever. Read what you wrote and see how it makes no sense.
    Dude, are you on drugs? Read it again when you come down. If it still doesn't make sense, tough luck. Do you think I'm going to break it down for you further?

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by Philavanh View Post
    Not sure about the others but I got my check today. Glad I got the check early, gives my bank more time to see if it will clear or not........I do believe that the most important thing about a payout is making sure the funds clear, a check is no good if it doesn't clear..........so we are still not in the clear yet, just one more step to go.......will keep everyone updated as soon as my bank tells me.
    You got it early ? Bank has more time to see if it clears ?

What is the world going to end soon or something ?

I believe if the check clears is important too .

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Dude, are you on drugs? Read it again when you come down. If it still doesn't make sense, tough luck. Do you think I'm going to break it down for you further?
    I have read all your posts and nothing adds up except that you are full of it.

robmpink
    Update your status

Who the hump cares about what the frig you do here? We are just reporting what happened. If I got stiffed I would have reported it after sometime. Always people raggin it here. Do you need someone to hold your hand and open an account? Do it if you want. Don't if you so choose. Who the hump cares what picantel does? No one whatsoever.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

someone scan the check they receive and post it here so we can see what bank it is drawn from....

robmpink
    Update your status

I have read all your posts and nothing adds up except that you are full of it.
    We're all in on the conspiracy, scumbag. Are you upset that you didn't sign up? The bottom line is I got paid. Although it was 1/2, it showed something on their end. Do you think I care what you think, big hick? Now shut up and bet Nascar, Hill Billy Jim.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    someone scan the check they receive and post it here so we can see what bank it is drawn from....
    Send your wife to my place and have her jerk me off.

Philavanh

Who the hump cares about what the frig you do here? We are just reporting what happened. If I got stiffed I would have reported it after sometime. Always people raggin it here. Do you need someone to hold your hand and open an account? Do it if you want. Don't if you so choose. Who the hump cares what picantel does? No one whatsoever.

Well said

WestsidePete

f*ck you a hole...I also have account there smart ass...

I HATE NEW PEOPLE HERE THAT TALK SHIT COME TO MY HOUSE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE ASSHOLE!!!!

Philavanh

I don't have a scanner, but I can give you all the info off the check.....like name of the bank etc.?

WestsidePete

read my earlier posts on this thread you stupid moron...I've been in support of this new book you tard...

pokernut9999

Amazing how stupid people are. When ever someone is from the south they get called hicks and mention Nascar. I for one am no hick Billy Bob and never watch Nascar. But you seem to show your maturity and stupidity, what are you in your 20's I guess.

WestsidePete

I don't have a scanner, but I can give you all the info off the check.....like name of the bank etc.?
    no thats cool...did you call the bank to verify it's real??

Philavanh

no thats cool...did you call the bank to verify it's real??

Nope haven't done nothing to it yet

WestsidePete

Nope haven't done nothing to it yet

Call the bank just to make sure it's a real account and verify your funds...I hope it's all good...I was waiting to make my withdrawal after you guys got paid and the checks and bank account were verified as good...

Philavanh

Call the bank just to make sure it's a real account and verify your funds...I hope it's all good...I was waiting to make my withdrawal after you guys got paid and the checks and bank account were verified as good...

I will be doing that first thing tomorrow morning.......but from what I have gathered up so far from the check, I have a good feeling that this is a legit check, but won't know for sure til tomorrow.

tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm in the same boat as you WSP just waiting for some people to verify that they got paid than going to try and withdraw. and i know that I only have a few posts here but I am in the exact same boat as many other people on here.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by tyler36 View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you WSP just waiting for some people to verify that they got paid than going to try and withdraw. and i know that I only have a few posts here but I am in the exact same boat as many other people on here.
    just want people to verify the account is valid...for their own benefit and others to know as well...people send bogus checks everyday...

robmpink
    Update your status

f*ck you a hole...I also have account there smart ass...

I HATE NEW PEOPLE HERE THAT TALK SHIT COME TO MY HOUSE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE ASSHOLE!!!!
    Hey, pud. You want people to scan a check. Like I said, have your wife come and jerk me off. Since no one is going to scan a check for you, eat donkey dump in your house. Weren't you claiming that you made a withdrawl earlier? What happened Westsidepeter? So why don't I scan my balls on your wife's face then I could deposit it in her ass? Hows that?

I guess I'm new since I didn't post 4,000 posts about absolute dog dump, like you. Like someone else said earlier, why are you sweating this book with all of your houses and property? Why wouldn't you be playing elsewhere? Mr. moneyman has to play at creditwagering.com. HMMMM, pretty pathetic.
    Last edited by robmpink; 03-26-08 at 09:57 PM.

robmpink
    Update your status

read my earlier posts on this thread you stupid moron...I've been in support of this new book you tard...
    Westsidepeter, I could care less if you support this book or you support the young Hitler youth. Who said I'm supporting them? I reported I got paid.

robmpink
    Update your status

Amazing how stupid people are. When ever someone is from the south they get called hicks and mention Nascar. I for one am no hick Billy Bob and never watch Nascar. But you seem to show your maturity and stupidity, what are you in your 20's I guess.
    I'm 32, Jed. You caught me red handed Barney Phife. With all of the pressure mounting I had to say I got paid. Seriously, you should be milking some cows or watching the blue collar comedy tour. Isn't the big line dancing contest this weekend?

WestsidePete

Hey, pud. You want people to scan a check. Like I said, have your wife come and jerk me off. Since no one is going to scan a check for you, eat donkey dump in your house. Weren't you claiming that you made a withdrawl earlier? What happened Westsidepeter? So why don't I scan my balls on your wife's face then I could deposit it in her ass? Hows that?

I guess I'm new since I didn't post 4,000 posts about absolute dog dump, like you. Like someone else said earlier, why are you sweating this book with all of your houses and property? Why wouldn't you be playing elsewhere? Mr. moneyman has to play at creditwagering.com. HMMMM, pretty pathetic.
    It was for the benefit of the forum to scan the check...you talk shit about me using CW?? so are you...I decided to wait until others got paid first...I obviously use other books as well tard ass....I don't care about this book...I haven't even requested a withdrawal and all I wanted was for the forum to see all is good...as far as your personal insults go take your *** and shove it up your ass...me hard up for cash?? your the one requesting to get paid not me...only a lousey crap of a person makes the kind of insults you have...

robmpink
    Update your status

It was for the benefit of the forum to scan the check...you talk shit about me using CW?? so are you...I decided to wait until others got paid first...I obviously use other books as well tard ass....I don't care about this book...I haven't even requested a withdrawal and all I wanted was for the forum to see all is good...as far as your personal insults go take your *** and shove it up your ass...me hard up for cash?? your the one requesting to get paid not me...only a lousey crap of a person makes the kind of insults you have...
    Gee, I wonder who said this a little while ago, "I was waiting to make my withdrawal after you guys got paid and the checks and bank account were verified as good..."

Westsideeeeeeeeeeeee! Now take the rooster out of your mouth. I'm done wasting my time w/ these idiots. Actually I hope CW flips right when you are to be paid. But wait. You aren't the one who requested a withdrawl.
    I was waiting to make my withdrawal after you guys got paid and the checks and bank account were verified as good...

I was waiting to make my withdrawal after you guys got paid and the checks and bank account were verified as good...

Were you going to donate the winnings to charity? Westsideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm on my way to Kinkos to scan. Then I'll go to ** and send you a dime. Westsideeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Last edited by robmpink; 03-26-08 at 10:22 PM.

WestsidePete

nice post cockrob...you seem very obsessed with rooster...go take your winnings and go buy yourself a rooster tonite....

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

ok guys, take ur crap to another place. We are just tryin to see people getin paid!!! Westside.....its hard for me to reconize you with out that 350z in ur avitar

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    ok guys, take ur crap to another place. We are just tryin to see people getin paid!!! Westside.....its hard for me to reconize you with out that 350z in ur avitar

I know...I went with the jersey but want my car back on...this all started with me asking someone to scan a check they receive so the forum could see it..now I have a scanner at work and there are many places that do..was only asking for the benfit of the forum then the personal attacks started against me....anyways one of the guys that got his check PM'd me and will call the bank to verify funds and account tomorrow...just receiving a check doesn't make it good...

WestsidePete

listen rob...this isn't necessary back and forth.. and I thought your start date was 2008 not 2007...so your aren't a newbie but the attack was out of line..actually if you got paid and the funds are good this should make the forum feel better about the site...

Philavanh

Update........just called the bank that was on the check(somewhere in Canada)...gave the guy all the numbers at the bottom, he did verify that the check is good.

Philavanh

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Alright just deposited it at the bank.

Two things to note-

1.) My teller, who I've been going to for a while and has never given me any sort of feedback when cashing checks from outside of the US, said "give me a second.... the check is from outside of the country, I need to see the procedure *stutters over words*, for checks out of the country"..... I think oh great, something is wrong and he isn't telling me. He turned to his right and stared at one of the bank executives, then came back to the window and drew a line on the back of the check. I don't know what he did but nobody instructed him how to do whatever, and then he was done.

2.) The check, I realized on the way there, had a zipcode that was inaccurate. The first 4 numbers were correct, and the last was three off. Just a small detail I noticed, no big deal.

This isn't clearing no way. The bank name was a trusted one though. Let's hope.

Also, you guys may not believe me but I'd remiss if I didn't mention PAULIE WALNUTS from the Sopranos was in there! He was at one of the side desks doing business or something, saw him as he was leaving. I couldn't believe it. He lives around the neighborhood I've always heard.

Congrats!!!!!!! Did your check by DHL in an envelope by Purolator too??

WestsidePete

Update........just called the bank that was on the check(somewhere in Canada)...gave the guy all the numbers at the bottom, he did verify that the check is good.

Nice to hear!!

VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweet update...

My check was processed and sent out today, I'm told....

Will check back next week to let you know if I get something. Amount I'm expecting is $1000.00

framboise
    framboise's Avatar Become A Pro!

time to rate creditwagering.com

i give them a C for initial rating.

VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had a wager issue... I'm curious how they will handle it...

What happened is I took the Bobcats last night at Halftime vs the Lakers. They were 13pt dogs for the game and then they were 11-13 pt dogs for the 2nd half at most books.

When I logged in I saw Bobcats ML -110/ Lakers ML -110... I thought ok, well that's the same as taking the points. The wager did NOT say 2nd half in it.

This is the e-mail I sent.

"
    Hey,
    This is the wager in question....I thought I would clarify a bit more

(Play) [No action: $0.00] Straight bet. Risking $110.00, to win $100.00. Ticket Id:34771

* [No action] Charlotte -110 on Charlotte - LA Lakers [Wed, Mar 26 11:53PM] [NBA ML]

It was placed during the half of the Lakers/Bobcats Games. The bobcats were up 13 points at halftime and most books were giving 11-13 points for the 2nd half line. For example, matchbook had Bobcats +11.

I logged into my account and the line that you guys posted was Bobcats ML -110 Lakers ML -110. Notice that no where in that wager does it says 2nd Half. That is the reason that I placed the wager because Bobcats ML at even money for the game was the same as taking Bobcats +pts for the 2nd half.

The Bobcats tied with the Lakers for scoring in 2nd half. But the wager I placed was for the Bobcats ML....So, the way the wager is worded now, I won. The wager was for Charlotte to win the game at -110 odds. They won the game by 13.

I think this should be graded a win. The main reasons 1) Its obvious I wasn't taking advantage of a "bad line"... There is no way I would have taken Bobcats at even money before the game started or to take the Bobcats ML 2nd Half for even money. That would make no sense because they were huge dogs. 2) Quite simply, the wager I placed... Bobcats ML -110 won.

Thanks for you time"

First ... 891011121314 ... Last