framboise
    framboise's Avatar Become A Pro!

did it hurt?

framboise

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    yea right...we're all thousands of miles away from them...the plane ticket would cost more than what anyone would owe....I guess they could wait until 20 or 30 people owe then come barrelling in and kick some ass from state to state...or hire a dedicated ass kicker in each state...
    hire a dedicated ass kicker in each state

lol

they could hire jjgold, that be fun to see.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by framboise View Post
    if someone got proofs that creditwagering is a scam operation then prove it. otherwise, don't say its a scam just because you think so.
    I already gave you proof. CW claimed in a documented live chat they knew nothing about the sister sites and had nothing to do with them. They also claimed the sites must have been created as traffic sites(why oh why?). However, one of the sites was created 4 years before CW came into existence. Huh?

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

do we have any members here near their operations?? one could just pay them a visit...address is probably at the local tard facility there...

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

hire a dedicated ass kicker in each state

lol

they could hire jjgold, that be fun to see.
    yea..instead of repo man....ass kicker man...make a cut of the money collected...

picantel

This could have been easily settled I would remind some people if they had allowed SBR to visit their site. Instead they turned them down. Why? They also said they have been in the business for years but refuse to say what books they worked for. Call me crazy but if I worked for or owned a good book and made a new book I would want everyone to know of my affiliation and good track record. Why the **** would you keep it secret.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just got home from work and checked the mail.......NO check from CW......will contact CS and report back.

framboise

or add a new withdrawal method like moneybookers

Philavanh

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    They should have simply said one of the following-

A.) Due to the holidays, we are processing w/d's as usual however won't be sending out until the weekend passes that way we can send by courier.

B.) We're sending by regular mail but they'll be delayed due to the holidays so it may take about 5-7 business days to arrive. Instead of the whole, "they will be there by Tuesday or sooner"...

Probably just a tad paranoid since they are new and all, but I just dislike receiving checks in ground mail.

They should have went with either A) or B) but they didn't instead they tell their customers Tuesday, so therefore I go with what they tell me and so far its not here........just spoke with CS, said that it should be here tomorrow (Wednesday) I have no choice but to wait........will update back here tomorrow.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

dont forget they come from canada. If you dont get them by friday, I would say its game over

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I wonder if anyone played a $40 parlay and won $1000?

Guido isn't going to show up at your door if you sign up,have the $1000 line of credit put in your account,bet$30- $45 on a 4 team hockey or baseball-1.5,-1.5 over or under X2 at -110=$1000 if you win.

Then it's exit stage left and never play again if you lose.It wouldn't possibly be worth their time to even call you to threaten you over $30-$45 It's a free chance.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 03-26-08 at 11:45 AM.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!

Please wait. A representative will be with you shortly.
    Ben says:
    Hello Jeff. My name is Ben how can I help you?
    Jeff says:
    Hello Ben. After you mal out checks, how long does it take for them to arrive
    Ben says:
    4-5 days lets say
    Ben says:
    but may do dhl
    Ben says:
    still not sure
    Jeff says:
    do are the checks sent dhl?
    Ben says:
    mail for not, but still working on dhl
    Jeff says:
    ok, so they come regular us mail service?
    Ben says:
    yes
    Jeff says:
    Ok thank you
    Ben says:
    ok

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Where's all the loudmouths offering 2/1 odds that they won't be paid now ROFLMAO. If you can't see this site for the complete scam it is perhaps you are a complete sucker and/or retarded and should lose all your money. I always root for ppl to win but man you gotta use your brain a lil bit in this life.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!

If people dont get paid, people wont pay them. Plain and simple. It was worth a shot if no1 gets paid

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Where's all the loudmouths offering 2/1 odds that they won't be paid now ROFLMAO. If you can't see this site for the complete scam it is perhaps you are a complete sucker and/or retarded and should lose all your money. I always root for ppl to win but man you gotta use your brain a lil bit in this life.
    I'm here. I'm working on the matter and will report back in due time. It is only 3-5 days, not 3-5 weeks, jackass.

picantel

First tuesday. nothing. then wednesday. nothing. last time I checked mail service was open last friday. now some people are giving them a few more days? lol I swear this is like deja vu all over again

framboise

yeah, something is wrong if people don't receive their checks by the end of March.

i know creditwagering support said that they don't care about people's opinions on forums but nevertheless, they should come here and say something. They don't have to defend themselves but for their customers it should be different, they should take care of their customers. Just to think they are aware of this thread and don't come here, it says it all i think.

picantel

yeah, something is wrong if people don't receive their checks by the end of March.

i know creditwagering support said that they don't care about people's opinions on forums but nevertheless, they should come here and say something. They don't have to defend themselves but for their customers it should be different, they should take care of their customers. Just to think they are aware of this thread and don't come here, it says it all i think.

Amen to that. They will not comment on the forums. They will not let SBR visit them. They will not give their phone number. They will not state what past book affiliations they have. Honestly people this does not give you chills?

VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one got their money yet?

This is going to turn out to be a scam......... damn

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

my check was RTS because they accidentally left off a number on my zip code
    i had no idea how many winners that are here that play via credit. amazing

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no one got paid yet

Philavanh

I just got home and got my check, it was not delivered by regular mail......it was actually delivered by DHL.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I got paid today. This is how it goes. I won $1,000 and requested a payout last week. The next week I proceeded to lose $1,000. I was expecting the check to come. I got an e-mail Tuesday that basically said they recalled the check since I lost $1,000 and it would be the easiest. I was a bit pissed and discussed the situation on live chat. This turned into a call and we were able to resolve the situation. I received a $500 check today and they left my account open to either get above the $600 or lose. I'm not saying it was a smooth transaction, but it worked out somewhat. There was a bit of disorganization but maybe you could contribute it to learning the ropes on their end.

I understand putting the recall on the check as I would do the same thing if I were them. The only thing I was mad at was the lack of communication. I felt it should have been conveyed to me earlier.

Philavanh

More info on the check....it was in an envelope by "Purolator" but shipped by DHL. Now that I got the check the next step is to make sure the funds clear........if anybody has any other questions regarding the check to help you see if the check might be legit just ask me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ok a few results now

We are getting somewhere now

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I got paid today. This is how it goes. I won $1,000 and requested a payout last week. The next week I proceeded to lose $1,000. I was expecting the check to come. I got an e-mail Tuesday that basically said they recalled the check since I lost $1,000 and it would be the easiest. I was a bit pissed and discussed the situation on live chat. This turned into a call and we were able to resolve the situation. I received a $500 check today and they left my account open to either get above the $600 or lose. I'm not saying it was a smooth transaction, but it worked out somewhat. There was a bit of disorganization but maybe you could contribute it to learning the ropes on their end.

I understand putting the recall on the check as I would do the same thing if I were them. The only thing I was mad at was the lack of communication. I felt it should have been conveyed to me earlier.

This makes no sense what so ever. Read what you wrote and see how it makes no sense.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    This makes no sense what so ever. Read what you wrote and see how it makes no sense.
    He started with $1000 credit. He won a $1000. Requested check for $1000. Balance left in account $1000. Before the check arrived he lost the $1000. Balance at $0. CW recalled the check to pay for the $1000 he owned. Rob didn't like. He called and they agreed to give him a $500 check. So Rob's credit balance is $500, however he still owes them $500 to bring his balance back to $1000.

I believe they even left his account open with only $500 in it. Not sure why. You see, I believe once you have lost $400 and your account drops to $600 they freeze the account until you pay them the $400 you lost. Am I right about this guys?

I hope this helped.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talking about the time frame. Requested last week and lost this past week. Talked Tuesday and gets check next day ?
    Seems a little too hard to believe.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Strangest thing I've ever heard, EVER. But if somehow you all got paid I am truly for once in my life shocked. Congrats all and I offer my sincerest apologies as apparently I've turned out to be the retard LOL. But, I think you know where I'm signing up next, GL. Please all report back when checks clear.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Alright so YES or NO,

Are they legit?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

we need a public announcement from SBR

Philavanh

Not sure about the others but I got my check today. Glad I got the check early, gives my bank more time to see if it will clear or not........I do believe that the most important thing about a payout is making sure the funds clear, a check is no good if it doesn't clear..........so we are still not in the clear yet, just one more step to go.......will keep everyone updated as soon as my bank tells me.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!

Quote Originally Posted by Philavanh View Post
    Not sure about the others but I got my check today. Glad I got the check early, gives my bank more time to see if it will clear or not........I do believe that the most important thing about a payout is making sure the funds clear, a check is no good if it doesn't clear..........so we are still not in the clear yet, just one more step to go.......will keep everyone updated as soon as my bank tells me.

picantel

Let me get this straight. Kimono says he got ** even though they already said they have not been using it yet he will not scan and show a receipt. Another poster gets a DHL check even though iwin's conversation shows they mailed stuff out regular mail. rob's check is sent but magically recalled and never makes it there(they must hire a magician). He gets on chat yesterday and in 1 day his new check comes. wtf

Philavanh

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Thanx........Hope everyone that requested a payout gets paid soon....Chances are that its coming by DHL.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last