1. #246
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,429

    Quote Originally Posted by tyler36 View Post
    so i'm guessing nobody from here, that are solid posters, have received any payment as of yet from this website?
    Tyler36, Here are the only documented payments that I could find at this time.

    SBR poster gmanea reported that he received a payment for $602 via ** back on 3/7/08

    SBR poster Gotbeatagain reported that he received $540 back on 3/15/08. He also reported on 3/16/08 that he received a payment of $800 via **.

    SBR poster WestsidePete reported that a player from another site received a check for an undisclosed amount. You can read the details of that post here.

    Their are a few other SBR posters that have pending withdraws at this time, however since they haven't been confirmed paid. I see no reason to report on those at this time.

  2. #247
    tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 426

    Thanks for the update BBB I am hoping, but don't have my hopes up, that they are legit. I see some good points coming from the nay sayers on here but I guess its more of a wait and see.

  3. #248
    framboise
    framboise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 1,462

    is there someone who is able to make a withdrawal between Thurday and Saturday? I know i can't. I get this error message when i try : You have no funds to withdraw at the present moment.

  4. #249
    horseplayer69
    horseplayer69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-07
    Posts: 73

    I like to really like know if anyone paid this so called sportsbook?

  5. #250
    tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 426

    framboise i believe that is only after sunday till early wednesday that you can withdraw

  6. #251
    BIGBLACKDOG
    BIGBLACKDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-07
    Posts: 389

    Bigboydan,

    Why Is Sbr Giving Creditwagering A Chance To Prove Itself But After A Season Of Football And No Non'payment Complaints Or Complaints Whatsoever Still Labeling Blackdog A Scam Shop

  7. #252
    purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-07
    Posts: 4,826
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by jm765 View Post
    Yeah right... I wish some idiot would show up... I own two pit bulls good luck getting in the door... but really I think creditwagering is doing something to set themselves apart from every other book... could be very smart or dumb... we will know soon
    Double barrel shotguns work wonders...

  8. #253
    69882000
    69882000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-05-08
    Posts: 935

    This whole thing could revolutionize the sports betting industry as we know it. I'm really pulling for these guys to make it work.

  9. #254
    The Kimura
    The Kimura's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-08
    Posts: 60

    I just started another thread,but I recv'd my payout today!!

  10. #255
    2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-07
    Posts: 1,474

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLACKDOG View Post
    Bigboydan,

    Why Is Sbr Giving Creditwagering A Chance To Prove Itself But After A Season Of Football And No Non'payment Complaints Or Complaints Whatsoever Still Labeling Blackdog A Scam Shop
    Because you claimed to be part of 5dimes you f-cking dumbass.

  11. #256
    jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 4,792
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    BBD, my payout is approved and has been deducted from my balance. Will post final update after check arrives/clears.
    I went 3 for 3 Sunday with them got 2 tonite 1 tomorrow we'll see!!Maybe there on the up & up!!

  12. #257
    5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-07
    Posts: 5,370
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kimura View Post
    I just started another thread,but I recv'd my payout today!!

    yeah ok... and you just joined the forum recently

  13. #258
    The Kimura
    The Kimura's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-08
    Posts: 60

    I could care less if you believe me or not....just letting ppl know.i was a member here b4 cw came around,btw.

  14. #259
    horseplayer69
    horseplayer69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-07
    Posts: 73

    Date: 02-16-08


    yes you was...lol

  15. #260
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,429

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    BBD, my payout is approved and has been deducted from my balance. Will post final update after check arrives/clears.
    LMK Crazyl

    Although I think this book is setup to totally fail miserably. When Rob and you get your money in hand, I'll have a little bit better of an idea about what to really think about this place.

  16. #261
    tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 426

    The thing that sucks, other than maybe not getting paid, is the fact I won $1000 yesterday on a parlay but really there is no need for me to bet for the rest of the weekend because anything you have over $1000 when you withdraw you lose. I asked them and they did inform me that you did lose anything over $1000, cause credit players can win a maximum of $1000 per week. oh well will just have to hope to see a check come sometime in the next few weeks.

  17. #262
    bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-08
    Posts: 13,196
    Betpoints: 299

    Quote Originally Posted by tyler36 View Post
    The thing that sucks, other than maybe not getting paid, is the fact I won $1000 yesterday on a parlay but really there is no need for me to bet for the rest of the weekend because anything you have over $1000 when you withdraw you lose. I asked them and they did inform me that you did lose anything over $1000, cause credit players can win a maximum of $1000 per week. oh well will just have to hope to see a check come sometime in the next few weeks.
    Don't worry bout it Tyler you're not going to be seeing a dime of that 1000, keep gambling it's just a free account, no one has paid them and no one is going to get paid, sorry.

  18. #263
    bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-08
    Posts: 13,196
    Betpoints: 299

    Quote Originally Posted by 69882000 View Post
    This whole thing could revolutionize the sports betting industry as we know it. I'm really pulling for these guys to make it work.

    Bit optimistic are we??? LOL

    Yeah, it would revolutionize the industry in that for now on...
    NO ONE WOULD LOSE ROFLMAO

  19. #264
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 354,966
    Betpoints: 1178

    Book is a joke

  20. #265
    The Kimura
    The Kimura's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-08
    Posts: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Don't worry bout it Tyler you're not going to be seeing a dime of that 1000, keep gambling it's just a free account, no one has paid them and no one is going to get paid, sorry.
    there has been at least 4 ppl on this forum and covers that have been paid.

  21. #266
    tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 426

    i'm definitely not going to get my hopes up, definitely looking at making a deposit on one of the higher ranking books on the sbr list... just wish that is what i would have done to make that last parlay, but who woulda known that i was gonna get that first parlay correct? oh well now i will have to do it on legit books

  22. #267
    bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-08
    Posts: 13,196
    Betpoints: 299

    Hey, if all the books offerred a 1000 free credit line, I'd love it. Hell, win a 1000 at some and trot down to W. Union to get paid and lose a 1000 at others and say **** em. But from the books perspective this would not be a very profitable idea, which is why CW is a complete scam and pays the winners exactly what the losers pay them, nada. I will say this they did apparently pay a few ppl AND I MEAN A VERY FEW PPL (I imagine they prolly blew 5-10k on this idea) and when they saw that no one was paying them the reports of payouts have dried up ever since. Either they were a scam hoping to pay a few ppl the first week and then pocket from the losers and not payout anymore winners from then on or they were legitimate and paid out the winners the first week honestly and after realizing no one would pay them have decided until ppl pay them they are not going to pay the winners. Either way Tyler your "win" and every1 else's who "cashed out" since the first week ain't comin.

  23. #268
    The Kimura
    The Kimura's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-08
    Posts: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Hey, if all the books offerred a 1000 free credit line, I'd love it. Hell, win a 1000 at some and trot down to W. Union to get paid and lose a 1000 at others and say **** em. But from the books perspective this would not be a very profitable idea, which is why CW is a complete scam and pays the winners exactly what the losers pay them, nada. I will say this they did apparently pay a few ppl AND I MEAN A VERY FEW PPL (I imagine they prolly blew 5-10k on this idea) and when they saw that no one was paying them the reports of payouts have dried up ever since. Either they were a scam hoping to pay a few ppl the first week and then pocket from the losers and not payout anymore winners from then on or they were legitimate and paid out the winners the first week honestly and after realizing no one would pay them have decided until ppl pay them they are not going to pay the winners. Either way Tyler your "win" and every1 else's who "cashed out" since the first week ain't comin.
    Yeah....It's not coming yet Im sitting here with my $500,you have no idea so don't post about what you don't know.

  24. #269
    picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-17-05
    Posts: 4,338
    Betpoints: 432

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kimura View Post
    Yeah....It's not coming yet Im sitting here with my $500,you have no idea so don't post about what you don't know.
    Then prove it. You come here when the book comes into existence, everyone that has gotten paid is a new poster,and you refuse to show proof that you were paid. It it walks like a duck and quacks like a ducking ****ing guess what? Its a duck. put up a scan of the ** receipt. Every single item of info out there states it is a scam. They have already been caught lying about those so called traffic sites. The offshore watchdog group has proclaimed it a scam. Even JJ, who I argue with all the time, thinks it is a scam. You have a chance to help fellow posters save their money and their credit and you refuse to even provide a lick of proof so they can feel better. What a great human being you are.

  25. #270
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 21,766
    Betpoints: 17317

    i will test out to see if they pay.

    KSt +points
    K st 1st half
    K st. ML

    then I will be at the settle
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/04/2021


  26. #271
    VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-08
    Posts: 80

    Brand new to the forum, but I will be requesting a $1000 payout this week. I will show some proof of a check or transfer if they pay me my winnings. Don't flame me, I know I'm new, I've just been following the thread and decided to join up as well.

  27. #272
    jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 4,792
    Betpoints: 36

    I'm not saying anything bad about anyone here or accusing anyone of anything but it is strange that there is so many new posters in this thread!!!

  28. #273
    VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-08
    Posts: 80

    jackpot269: That's a fair point. I usually surf the Covers sports forum ... I have used SBR to find the greek and matchbook which I use for books now. I didn't know they had a forum until recently.

    I learned about this thread from the thread on Covers about this site.

    I'm very skeptical that they are going to follow through with their "concept".

    Anyway, I would of course wait to play there if you haven't already to wait and hear feedback from others. . .

  29. #274
    Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-06
    Posts: 2,800

    Just got done chatting with CS from CW......said that the checks are sent by mail and that they should arrive by Tuesday.......will keep everyone updated.

  30. #275
    jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 4,792
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaJG View Post
    jackpot269: That's a fair point. I usually surf the Covers sports forum ... I have used SBR to find the greek and matchbook which I use for books now. I didn't know they had a forum until recently.

    I learned about this thread from the thread on Covers about this site.

    I'm very skeptical that they are going to follow through with their "concept".

    Anyway, I would of course wait to play there if you haven't already to wait and hear feedback from others. . .
    and a 1000.00 free gambling credit draws a lot of attention it got mine the first time i saw it!!!

  31. #276
    tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-25-08
    Posts: 426

    I know I'm new here. I have been reading the forum for a while, and betting through a local book in my city. But he seems so mickey mouse that I decided to try out books online. And I will be making a deposit on either pinnacle, greek or bookmaker, i just thought i would give cw a try. and it just so happened that i won, which pisses me off cause i probably won't see my cash and at least if i would have made that wager at a legit place than i could account for that money. But you live and learn, and thank everyone on this forum for all their knowledge, just starting to really grasp sports betting.

  32. #277
    The Kimura
    The Kimura's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-08
    Posts: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    Then prove it. You come here when the book comes into existence, everyone that has gotten paid is a new poster,and you refuse to show proof that you were paid. It it walks like a duck and quacks like a ducking ****ing guess what? Its a duck. put up a scan of the ** receipt. Every single item of info out there states it is a scam. They have already been caught lying about those so called traffic sites. The offshore watchdog group has proclaimed it a scam. Even JJ, who I argue with all the time, thinks it is a scam. You have a chance to help fellow posters save their money and their credit and you refuse to even provide a lick of proof so they can feel better. What a great human being you are.
    I don't need to prove anything to you...im trying to help the other guys out that are worried about getting paid.I could care less about you...you are an idiot! Im not taking a photo just so "you" will believe me...I told you before I don't care if you believe me or not.I was paid,i have the money,and thats all that matters to me.Besides the fact that the ** recepit doesnt say creditwagering on it anyway,so what will it prove?

  33. #278
    bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-08
    Posts: 13,196
    Betpoints: 299

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kimura View Post
    Yeah....It's not coming yet Im sitting here with my $500,you have no idea so don't post about what you don't know.
    Yea Kimura you're the only one getting paid, and since you joined about a week before CW opened up shop one has to be a lil suspicious that CW only pays the members of SBR that have been on less than 2 months. I myself have only been posting on here 2 months, but have posted on bettorsworld.com etc for the past probably 5 years and I can tell you honestly without any doubt whatsoever there is no possible way that this idea will work or that anyone after the first week will get paid, except Kimura who apparently is paid within 20 mins everytime he cashes out while the rest of the winners wait weeks with nothing. Unless your name is Kimura and/or you have been posting for less than 2 months and you work for CW as a barker you will not be paid, sorry.

  34. #279
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 354,966
    Betpoints: 1178

    Well if like 10 old time posters get paid I will give them a chance

    Lets wait and see

  35. #280
    bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-04-08
    Posts: 13,196
    Betpoints: 299

    Yea, yea everyone's getting paid Tuesday. Checks in the mail, uh huh. Keep dreaming.

First ... 567891011 ... Last
Top