robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Doesn't Carib ask for the last 4 #'s of your SS# and DL # when you first sign up and claim the bonus? Same thing here.
    Last edited by robmpink; 03-16-08 at 04:57 PM.

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    How come they are making huge instant payments to the players who've only been on SBR for a day, odd very odd.

exactly

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    This is just too ****ing weird, with the last four digits of my SS and driver's license no telling what these idiots could do.
    Exactly. Too much risk, too much unknown.

The Kimura
    The Kimura's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think some of you are really paranoid. What are the possibly going to do with the last 4 digits of your ss#? If you are like me you have given your DL# out to many people before,In fact,most books need it b4 you cashout so why should CW be any different?

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

They can get your SS# through your DL#. They run your credit through yout DL# it is not as accurate as Social but you can still get personal information from it.

The Kimura

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    They can get your SS# through your DL#. They run your credit through yout DL# it is not as accurate as Social but you can still get personal information from it.
    Well,like I said in a previous post.I have given this info out msny times b4....CC applications,Job applications,sportssbooks,etc.

zerocage
    zerocage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

what they going to do with the info??

DaveRabbit
    DaveRabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kimura View Post
    Well,like I said in a previous post.I have given this info out msny times b4....CC applications,Job applications,sportssbooks,etc.
    ooh ooh can I have it too? what can I possibly do it with it? i'll toss you $20 bucks for it

zerocage

Is there an over/under to how long this place lasts??

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zerocage View Post
    Is there an over/under to how long this place lasts??
    depends on the tourny...if players win not long..if they lose..still open for business...

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I see nothing that states they have a 1k max withdrawal per week. Where is it?

Gotbeatagain
    Gotbeatagain's Avatar Become A Pro!

common sense

Quote Originally Posted by 5 star bomb View Post
    You joined the forum yesterday. How are we to know you arnt getting paid from creditwagering to lie and say you were paid?
    Did you read my posts? Do you think they would have "paid" me to wirte what i did prior to getting paid? Read some of my old posts, I included an email from them which told me I wasn't getting paid until I wrote that they were right and I was wrong. Didn't happen and I got paid. I'm giving them a shot because I have !300 of their money and over 1000 due on wednesday...nothing to lose now.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    I see nothing that states they have a 1k max withdrawal per week. Where is it?
    go under credit line and limits. Then read everything under credit only customer. it basically says you cannot cashout for anything over your alloted credit limit.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Gotbeatagain View Post
    Did you read my posts? Do you think they would have "paid" me to wirte what i did prior to getting paid? Read some of my old posts, I included an email from them which told me I wasn't getting paid until I wrote that they were right and I was wrong. Didn't happen and I got paid. I'm giving them a shot because I have !300 of their money and over 1000 due on wednesday...nothing to lose now.
    How do you have over $1,000 due if you only could get $1,000 max. That is unless you lost and sent them money. Your credit level will increase. Do you care to elaborate on how you will get over $1,000?

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    go under credit line and limits. Then read everything under credit only customer. it basically says you cannot cashout for anything over your alloted credit limit.

we will all know shortly...i will be withdrawling as well...as long as the checks are being sent and cashed all is good..if they don't pay who cares?? didn't give them any money...all our personal info is already out there...ive had more then one financial institution i'm connected to contact me to say their data bases have been compromized and info taken...a cc company and mortgage company...looks like a number of us are giving this a shot so i hope it's legit...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I'm done with these dudes, got my balance to $700 after being down to my last $100. I'm just going to leave it at that, until I get a better picture of this place. If you in the hole, it's pretty hard to get out with their small betting limits.

framboise
    framboise's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is something i don't understand. if my balance is over $400 and i don't make a withdrawal request before Sunday midnight, what happens with my balance, reset to zero? or my balance will still be there on monday?

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    we will all know shortly...i will be withdrawling as well...as long as the checks are being sent and cashed all is good..if they don't pay who cares?? didn't give them any money...all our personal info is already out there...ive had more then one financial institution i'm connected to contact me to say their data bases have been compromized and info taken...a cc company and mortgage company...looks like a number of us are giving this a shot so i hope it's legit...

zerocage

No way to get out of a hole is you go down. Unless you can hit a lot in a row.

framboise

could someone explain this to me please :

"at the end of each week, all accounts are settled?"

in other words, what does that mean?

The Kimura

you either need to pay them if you lost $400 or more or they pay you if you won $400 or more.

The Kimura

Yeah...looks like im going to be up to the max 1k...we will see how it goes.

framboise

i will also request a withdrawal. probably tommorow or tuesday when i have my ID scanned. My balance is close to $450. I will give feedbacks as soon as my withdrawal is being processed.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Told my ex to give it a try. She said she was up around $1500 and put a withdrawal in of 1k. The other near $500 they just cancel if you are a credit player. Kinda a ripoff if you ask me. You then start all over with 1k credit. The whole setup is made to ripoff the book if you lose and ripoff the player if they have any skill or luck. I will let you know if they pay and better yet if the check bounces. Remember, she is an ex so take that with a grain of salt.

2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a withdrawal of $1000 requested. I think I may try to cash the check at CheckSmart.

What happens if it bounces?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This book alone is going to make the March payout report rather interesting.

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    This book alone is going to make the March payout report rather interesting.

Aint that the truth....

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Keep us posted on your situation Crazyl.
    BBD,

They sent me an email regarding their changes...I'd like you to have a record of this...what email address could I forward it to??

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Secondly, I wager with BetJamaica.com TheGreek.com, Matchbook.com, and 5Dimes.com It's the only 4 I trust with my money. They don't have my drivers license number....
    You must not win all that much then
    Greek, Bet Jam and Matchbook not only have my drivers license # they also have a photo copy of the license itself, with matchbook having a whole bunch more (utility bill, bank statement etc.).

Never had to send anything to 5Dimes but my wagers there are not as large (I trust them above most but has always been a place I never felt comfortable keeping a lot of cash).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

silly book

no contact info, ect

No one is going to pay when they lose

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just made a withdrawl request for a little over $800 today, will keep everyone updated. We'll see how this turns out, should be interesting.

The Kimura

Im up $500 and just requested a payout...just have to email my ID.im not worried about getting my info stolen..they can have it!! LOLOL

framboise

what if they come to your house and say : "gimme my $500 back or i'll break your legs"? lol

what'cha gonna do about it?

you know it could happen. they have all the info to do that.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

C ,MON MAN ,its not gonna say GAMBLIN DEBT !!!!!!!!1

its gonna be under a different name ---RAY KROC WAS A VERY GOOD BUSINESS MANN --his companies name wasnt ray or kroc -- you ve done business with him before , his co. is MICKEY D' my brother -McDONALDS
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCapper View Post
    gambling debt on a credit report?

i think not.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    BBD,

They sent me an email regarding their changes...I'd like you to have a record of this...what email address could I forward it to??
    Don't know how much good it's going to do me having it Pete, however you can send it to me at: BBD@sbrforum.com

First 123456 ... Last