picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

ex received email that ID was confirmed good. Ex places winning bet. 20 minutes later ex's login and password are no longer valid. I think that about sums it up. This is while a 1k withdrawal is pending. I told her it was probably a scam but hey nothing ventured nothing gained.

The Kimura
    The Kimura's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    ex received email that ID was confirmed good. Ex places winning bet. 20 minutes later ex's login and password are no longer valid. I think that about sums it up. This is while a 1k withdrawal is pending. I told her it was probably a scam but hey nothing ventured nothing gained.
    what are you talking about?

picantel

they just shut down my exs account and have not responded to emails. She had a 1k withdrawal pending and had just won a bet minutes before they shut it down(they were looking at another max withdrawal). Earlier that day she sent them ID and they said it was a good ID and a good withdrawal. Scam.

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

my buddy bet the spurs and hornets last night at a pk. Bets were voided this morning when he checked his account. Thats all he told me but he said he got into it with the guy on the live chat. Seems like shady place. I would stay away

The Kimura

they just shut down my exs account and have not responded to emails. She had a 1k withdrawal pending and had just won a bet minutes before they shut it down(they were looking at another max withdrawal). Earlier that day she sent them ID and they said it was a good ID and a good withdrawal. Scam.
    I talk to them daily and they have been nothing but great for whatever problems I had.I just cashed out $500,sent in my ID and it was approved within minutes.I placed bets tonight and all has been good. They have rules,maybe your ex didnt follow the rules? Only 1 acct per household is on of them.Im sure there is an explanation.

picantel

Quote Originally Posted by The Kimura View Post
    I talk to them daily and they have been nothing but great for whatever problems I had.I just cashed out $500,sent in my ID and it was approved within minutes.I placed bets tonight and all has been good. They have rules,maybe your ex didnt follow the rules? Only 1 acct per household is on of them.Im sure there is an explanation.
    she was 'approved' also on her withdrawal. She broke no rules although they change them every few hours so you never know.

picantel

I forgot to add. You have 18 posts. Maybe you are legit but posters here are looking for longtime posters to let people know of their experience- not those who signed up the same time cw came into existence. I am sure you would understand if you were in our shoes.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I forgot to add. You have 18 posts. Maybe you are legit but posters here are looking for longtime posters to let people know of their experience- not those who signed up the same time cw came into existence. I am sure you would understand if you were in our shoes.
    crazyl and myself will be doing withdrawals later....this was my chat with them earlier

Please wait. A representative will be with you shortly.
    George says:
    Hello Peter account xxxxxx. My name is George how can I help you?
    George says:
    hello
    George says:
    a copy of your drivers license and any bill to your new address as long as your name on it is ok
    George says:
    was just going to respond to your email
    Peter account xxxxxx says:
    I emailed eariler regarding withdrawls my drivers license has my prior address as I moved last year can I forward another statemnt that is being mailed to my current address as backup for you??
    Thank you...I have a number of people interested in joining
    George says:
    scan and email both to documents@creditwagering.com
    George says:
    congrats on a good week
    George says:
    and welcome
    You guy are new so they are waiting to see how things go with me...I will speak very highly of you if all goes well...
    George says:
    you win, we pay..all we ask for is the same if we win
    George says:
    pretty simple...we will take care of you for sure
    that's fair...and would only refer the same type of clientel back to you as well...
    George says:
    thank you

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I made my $1,000 request earlier today and scanned my blasted info. I'll keep you all abreast of the situation as well.

The Kimura

Yeah..you are full of crap! I just talked to the guy on live chat and asked about this.You and your "ex" played from the same IP address and 1 of you lost $1,000 and then the other signed up and lost..thats why her acct was frozen.and no...i dont have a lot of posts but I was posting here before creditwagering was in the picture and no i do NOT work for them.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Yeah happened to me 2. I bet one side of bets and my ex bet the other and she won 1k and I lost 1k, and they closed her account just b/c I refused to pay when I lost and that's not fair to her who had no idea what bets I made, she just coincidently bet the opposite way b/c she's a big sports gambler and thinks the opposite of what I think. I also was going to sign up a few more of my ex's and a couple homeless ppl that like to bet on sports to bet the same way but I feel they might think there's a connection between the accounts and close them. Go Figure!

picantel

Yeah..you are full of crap! I just talked to the guy on live chat and asked about this.You and your "ex" played from the same IP address and 1 of you lost $1,000 and then the other signed up and lost..thats why her acct was frozen.and no...i dont have a lot of posts but I was posting here before creditwagering was in the picture and no i do NOT work for them.
    yeah I am sure that is what they said. I think not. We have totally different addresses or did you bother to ask that if, of course, you actually talked to them which I doubt.

robmpink
    Update your status

I wonder who will be the first one to post that they paid them. I find it hard to believe everyone here who played w/ them won. Face it, the majority of you signed up without any intention of paying if you lost.

The Kimura

yeah I am sure that is what they said. I think not. We have totally different addresses or did you bother to ask that if, of course, you actually talked to them which I doubt.
    Ok, smart guy...get some balls,go on their live chat and post the chat here...you know you lost the $1000 and then your "ex" signed up...yeah right..you are the "ex". admit it,joker.

The Kimura

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I wonder who will be the first one to post that they paid them. I find it hard to believe everyone here who played w/ them won. Face it, the majority of you signed up without any intention of paying if you lost.
    There has already been a couple guys on various forums that were paid last week.

picantel

Ok, smart guy...get some balls,go on their live chat and post the chat here...you know you lost the $1000 and then your "ex" signed up...yeah right..you are the "ex". admit it,joker.
    since it is not my account I cannot do the live chat. However, I would be more than happy to relay any chats or emails from the party involved. Why the hell would I sign up for 2 accounts from the same IP if they obviously check IPs? Does that make any ****ing sense to you? Obviously not.

WestsidePete

since it is not my account I cannot do the live chat. However, I would be more than happy to relay any chats or emails from the party involved. Why the hell would I sign up for 2 accounts from the same IP if they obviously check IPs? Does that make any ****ing sense to you? Obviously not.
    but does your ex wife still use the same last name as you???

WestsidePete

I posted my chat here...just contact them again and put it here....

picantel

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    but does your ex wife still use the same last name as you???
    Yep. She has a very foreign maiden name that people maul and let's face it people are prejudice when it comes to stuff like that. We do, however, have separate addresses.

The Kimura

I don't believe this guy.They have been nothing but cool to me...you screwed them over somehow,admit it.

WestsidePete

Yep. She has a very foreign maiden name that people maul and let's face it people are prejudice when it comes to stuff like that. We do, however, have separate addresses.

probably the last name shut you down...same last name signed up at two different computers...

picantel

I don't believe this guy.They have been nothing but cool to me...you screwed them over somehow,admit it.
    How about we wait until you actually get paid and provide proof of this payment. Every single long time poster here thinks they are not for real. Every tiny poster here says they are paying out and are for real. If rob or pete state they get paid I am sure more people will remain at ease.

robmpink
    Update your status

There has already been a couple guys on various forums that were paid last week.
    No, not receive payouts. Actually pay them.

WestsidePete

they are new so they are constantly going to change policies as they add players and see how the results are going...I wouldn't be surprised in the future to see them put on their site that members must sign some sort of guarantee regarding the credit offered..I would hope they have filters to stop fraud and you may have been caught in a filter...whats to stop anyone here frrom opening accounts in like 5 relatives names and cross bet all over the place...

WestsidePete

I will put through my withdrawl tonite and post everything about it here...

picantel

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    they are new so they are constantly going to change policies as they add players and see how the results are going...I wouldn't be surprised in the future to see them put on their site that members must sign some sort of guarantee regarding the credit offered..I would hope they have filters to stop fraud and you may have been caught in a filter...whats to stop anyone here frrom opening accounts in like 5 relatives names and cross bet all over the place...
    I would assume each relative would need a different address and each one would have to send a valid DL showing that address. I highly doubt they would appreciate it. Really I could care less. This is a new site and all information posted here about the site should be considered. You make your decision to play there are not.

JBrown1045
    JBrown1045's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't know if any of this helps but here is a chat I just had over at CW. May give them a try I guess.

Please wait. A representative will be with you shortly.
    George says:
    Hello Jonathan. My name is George how can I help you?
    Jonathan says:
    This place seems a bit too good to be true, how can you give Credit to someone you don't even know?
    George says:
    why not
    George says:
    have to try something different
    Jonathan says:
    usually on Credit places you have to be referred
    George says:
    we use a valid email address and a persons id, instead of credit
    Jonathan says:
    yeah but you don't even have to submit your ID until you win
    George says:
    true
    Jonathan says:
    not saying you guys aren't legit, it just seems like an odd way to start
    George says:
    and someone can submit false id
    Jonathan says:
    exactly
    George says:
    it's a great way to build a large customer base, weed out the stiffs and end up with one great customer base
    Jonathan says:
    I guess but you guys could also take a big hit too if those stiffs win first and then lose
    George says:
    collect and then don't pay
    George says:
    not a smart move
    Jonathan says:
    I guess by then you have ID etc.
    George says:
    stiff us in one thing, but collect then stiff us.....not many people will do that
    George says:
    would you take from someone, then stiff them
    George says:
    only the scum of the earth would do that
    George says:
    taking a shot and not paying, that's different
    Jonathan says:
    I've been gambling for 4 years now and seen all types of things
    George says:
    I have been doing it before you were born I am willing to bet
    Jonathan says:
    I'll give this operation a try and see what happens
    George says:
    if you win, we will pay
    Jonathan says:
    probably
    George says:
    if you lose, its your turn
    George says:
    2 things we will always do
    George says:
    offer the best customer service possible and pay winners, as long as they don't break the rules
    Jonathan says:
    sounds like a solid foundation
    Jonathan says:
    what I'll do is give it a try and then see how it works.
    George says:
    we work hard for our clients
    George says:
    soulnd great..thank you
    Jonathan says:
    can't knock it till I try it
    George says:
    lol
    Jonathan says:
    I hope this works for you guys though because this could be a top notch place to play
    George says:
    thank you, we sure hope so and will help you anyway we can
    Jonathan says:
    good deal. Have a great night man. Looking forward to being a client.
    George says:
    u2 and good luck
    Jonathan says:
    thanks

WestsidePete

guys...I did some digging at other sites...I see posts regarding this operation from the end of Feb...and people have been getting paid....not many but I do see people getting paid...changed from ** to check in the mail...no bounced checks. I think the catch will be once they send out the debit cards ...it will be easier to collect on losses once that happens..they will have everyone's info and players will find it easier to just reload somewhere that pays you from the get go...their advertising is us....they entice us with the credit..and if were any good we'll win..and tell others that may not be as good as us...now if losers don't pay I only wonder if this place can blackball people from other online sites..if they even have that kind of relationship with other sites...because if that's the case than people will pay their debts.. I've already had my identity stolen before...so I've got fraud protection up the ass on myself so I'm not worried for me on this issue...Just my two cent worth here...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I made my $1,000 request earlier today and scanned my blasted info. I'll keep you all abreast of the situation as well.
    I see you decided to cash out Rob. Please keep me posted on your situation, so I can make a note of your experiences for the March payout report.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I can say one thing. Guys that lose and use the excuse that they will not pay the book because others are not getting paid are indeed scammers themselves!

What happens to others has NO RELATION to whether you should pay your debt or not!

Imagine how much money this place is taking away from other books at this time though!

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I see you decided to cash out Rob. Please keep me posted on your situation, so I can make a note of your experiences for the March payout report.

I will.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Well, I finally succumbed to the peer-pressure and opened an account. With my betting style it will take me five months to reach the $400 minimum withdrawal amount. I hope they are still around.

I am not adding the amount to my overall bankroll, so these guys will be a rogue operation for me and be on their own. That way if they do go under, I will not have lost anything. I plan to withdrawal my investment every-time I am up $400 not leaving a balance except the $1000 credit, until SBR gives them at least a B rating. Which of course may never happen.

WestsidePete

Here's a post from another site on someone getting paid

Veteran
    quotePosted: 3/14/2008 2:01:58 PM
    ***UPDATE***

At 10:30 this morning DHL delivered my check. Check was for the correct amount and is based from a Canadian bank.

If the check is good and does not bounce it was the easiest and quickest withdrawal from an online book I have ever had. As of this moment in time CW has been completely legitimate in my case and I can't say anything but good things. I deposited the check into my account and will give a final update when it clears...

Good Luck people using this site and hope your experience has been a similar positive one just like mine.

framboise
    framboise's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just chatted with one of the creditwagering agent (named Roberto). The way he responded to me was very professional.

I will ask for a payment later in the day. I will give updates if they honnor or not my withdrawal request.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This book is bizarre, if they pay and losers square up it will blow every book out of the water

First 1234567 ... Last