The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Waiting for dogecoin to hit 10c so I can buy some for the next pump

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Everything that was given to him makes it pretty obvious the guy fuked up…. I was looking for a thread on this in here….. I was watching immediately started saying how much of a dip shit he was….. I love Tom Brady but that ball is not coming out of my hands. I would have asked the stupid ball boy to send Tom to negotiate… if he didn’t and it wasn’t on video no deal… fukin Brady is worth what 270 million or so? I’m sorry auction it is… with the simple fact it was negotiated on TV guy could have made some buzz and made out big… Brady wants the ball he pays for it period….. end of thread.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    haha maybe maybe not. I haven't sold any BTC for a few months now. I ain't complaining. I made a huge profit already but lets be honest, there is no reason BTC price should be more a couple hundred bucks. It is what it is and insane is what it is. Again, not complaining.
    You live on an island. Do you really trust the Dutch with ALL your money? Do you really trust the US banks with all your money? BTC is a great hedge against inflation. Ask anyone from Argentina. BTC has not been widely adopted yet but it's coming. This is still the very beginning. BTC will be $500M in the next few years. BTC will one day become stable enough to function as a currency. The volatility is because there's not enough liquidity. Once more companies, banks, merchants and people accept BTC the sooner it becomes stable.

Now is the time to buy not sell. You need to wash your crypto coins and store.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Everything that was given to him makes it pretty obvious the guy fuked up…. I was looking for a thread on this in here….. I was watching immediately started saying how much of a dip shit he was….. I love Tom Brady but that ball is not coming out of my hands. I would have asked the stupid ball boy to send Tom to negotiate… if he didn’t and it wasn’t on video no deal… fukin Brady is worth what 270 million or so? I’m sorry auction it is… with the simple fact it was negotiated on TV guy could have made some buzz and made out big… Brady wants the ball he pays for it period….. end of thread.
    And today's headlines would be how you are a world class asshole. You wouldn't be able to leave the house, certainly not go to a local store in TB. Your name would be mud overnight. All over a football. Your kids would get bullied, your house would get egged. And in the end you probably would make less than all the shit he got in the first place. You can never go wrong doing the right thing. Walking out of there like you just won a lotto ticket would not end well. Your name should be worth a lot more than a football.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    And today's headlines would be how you are a world class asshole. You wouldn't be able to leave the house, certainly not go to a local store in TB. Your name would be mud overnight. All over a football. Your kids would get bullied, your house would get egged. And in the end you probably would make less than all the shit he got in the first place. You can never go wrong doing the right thing. Walking out of there like you just won a lotto ticket would not end well. Your name should be worth a lot more than a football.
    The general public will forget the fan quickly once a deal is done. The fan who got the ball would be an after story in a year tops once things are settled no matter what he decided to do with the pigskin. His name will become a distance memory. Who cares what people think anyways in the short term.

If you are broke or struggling in life this could be your ONE opportunity to become a millionaire over night. You work it.

With that being said most people in this world that are struggling in life and or broke always have a tendency to remain just that way until their death and for a reason.

Lack of vision, hard and smart work, self confidence and discipline. Future goals and plans. I never believed in the fast buck myself. Money hard earned and saved is usually money well invested if you develop the brains and discipline to do so.

Believe to Achieve!!

I do believe in the quick buck with SHIB crypto though .
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-27-21 at 01:24 AM.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That broke fan stupid bastard is gonna sell off the bitcoin as soon as he gets it. He needs the money now. Waiting game not in his blood if I had to bet.
    Another typical Jiblets "I know it all" post, making assumptions. If you had to bet you'd lose (again). "That broke fan" is a fukn' doctor (internal medicine) @ 29 years old. Seems like he's doing okay for himself. Why do you care what he did/didn't do? At the end of the day it's none of your fukn' business. Or mine, or anybody else's for that matter.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You live on an island. Do you really trust the Dutch with ALL your money? Do you really trust the US banks with all your money? BTC is a great hedge against inflation. Ask anyone from Argentina. BTC has not been widely adopted yet but it's coming. This is still the very beginning. BTC will be $500M in the next few years. BTC will one day become stable enough to function as a currency. The volatility is because there's not enough liquidity. Once more companies, banks, merchants and people accept BTC the sooner it becomes stable.

Now is the time to buy not sell. You need to wash your crypto coins and store.

the concept of BTC is great and that is why I bought a few. When I first bought some, I would test it and send $1 to a friend and it would be received in seconds. That was great. You load up your bitcoin wallet using whatever method and you use it like a debit card. You buy coffee with it etc and it cost hardly a thing.

Now, it takes forever sometimes and the fees are insane sometimes. I used to pay gamblers in BTC and there were times where BTC blockchain was so backed up that it took 1 to 3 days to get their payout. Many of us will remember those days a few shorts years ago. If they requested $10,000 payout lets say, depending on what BTC was doing price wise, some would received $13,000 and other times some would receive $7,000. That's crazy.

A 3 or 4 years ago when it ballooned to $20,000 for a BTC, many people I know bought brand new cars and were happy as shit. I held mine. Then it fell to $4000 a BTC. Fukk! Then it went to $60,000 then just under $40,000 a few weeks back. Last few days over $64,000 and now its at just over $59,000.

BTC has morphed from an easy and fast payment option to a massive fluctuating ball of insanity. Its up and like a toilet seat at a house party. In my opinion, there is no reason for the price to be this high. The mining fees should be enough to sustain BTC for the miners and you should have to continuously check the price of BTC to see how much money you just lost or made compared to yesterday. Its a borderline Ponzi scheme now.

Will it go to 500M a BTC as you suggest? I can't predict the future but no way it can go that high. I don't think there's that much money on Earth. We are in the midst of something we have no idea where it will go. Like I said before, it might go to 100K or 10K. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Mac4Lyfe

My bad, I meant to say $500k. It’s not going back to $10k. Those days are over. Too much money in the system and there’s still a lot more buyers than sellers. BTC will always be king. Transaction fees are what will keep it king. Banks are getting involved because the margins are much higher. Bitcoin floats all boats. Enjoy the ride.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh and it might hit $100k by February.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I heard that part of the negotiation, the guy gets a handy from Giselle

First 1234