• A legitimate concern

48 40.68%
  • The powerful trying to keep control

70 59.32%
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    There are some. About 1% of deaths now are vaccinated people.
    You are gonna have to show me.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Last week 211 Americans died from Covid or one of the variants.

98.9% were unvaccinated.

The anti-vaxxers here on SBR are in line. Who could it be???? Answer: anyone of them. Who cares, no one...

Now you could die from covid or this very serious Delta variant..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

In Maryland, every person who died of Covid-19 in June was unvaccinated.

Last month, 130 people died of Covid-19 in Maryland. None of them were vaccinated, according to Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan.

In addition, unvaccinated people made up 95% of new Covid-19 cases in the state and 93% of new Covid-19 hospitalizations, Hogan said at a news conference Wednesday.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Over 8 thousand dead this year from the vaccine.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think the point is they are worried that the hospitals could be overrun in the winter or that there will continue to be more variants that develop over time if enough people don’t get vaccinated which maybe the vaccine isn’t able to minimize the effects and therefore it could cause another shutdown. There’s a reason people don’t get measles, polio, and other diseases that have been eradicated due to vaccines. I’m curious why people are ok with those vaccines but not this one. Wouldn’t it be easier to kill everyone off with one of those? Or are people not getting those either if they are anti vax?
    Well those past vaccines you are talking about were really tested and proven over time. This new one that every one is jabbing into their arms now hasn't even been tested for even a year. It was rushed. Long term side effects are still unknown?

You are basically injecting a protein spike vaccine into your DNA. Sounds a little dicey still.

Also Dems and Libs have been told if you are vaxxed you are immune, so again why are the Dems pushing so hard for Trump supporters to get vaxxed? Hospitals won't jam up. It all doesn't pass the smell test to me!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-18-21 at 12:48 PM.

Goldenboy73
    Goldenboy73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8768

A way to maintain control!

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy73 View Post
    A way to maintain control!
    Control over what??????????

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Control over what??????????
    Government, big pharma, and big tech control (All of whom greatly increased their money and power through coronavirus) over the populace

The middle class is the big obstacle to domination by the few over the many. Don't take my word for it, research the around 10 million executions, starvations, and imprisonments of Kulaks and Ukrainians by Stalin.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

These motherfuckers don't get it.

This is a WORLDWIDE issue!

Not democrats vs Republicans

Morons!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    These motherfuckers don't get it.

This is a WORLDWIDE issue!

Not democrats vs Republicans

Morons!
    This is true. I don't understand why our country has turned it into a political issue. I'm a Republican and got vaccinated. I guess I'm supposed to be against it though. I don't understand. It's a personal choice. If you are anti vax stop telling people not to get it. Nobody gives a fuk about your misinformation.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Government, big pharma, and big tech control (All of whom greatly increased their money and power through coronavirus) over the populace

The middle class is the big obstacle to domination by the few over the many. Don't take my word for it, research the around 10 million executions, starvations, and imprisonments of Kulaks and Ukrainians by Stalin.
    Exactly it's all about money. They own stock in the vaccine.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    This is true. I don't understand why our country has turned it into a political issue. I'm a Republican and got vaccinated. I guess I'm supposed to be against it though. I don't understand. It's a personal choice. If you are anti vax stop telling people not to get it. Nobody gives a fuk about your misinformation.
    Exactly I don't see anyone posting misinformation though. I say people post as many facts as they want. I say freedom to get it of you want but nothing wrong losting facts about it good and badm

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I'm not anti vax. Vaccines for Polio, whooping cough, measles and other afflictions that have 1-10% fatality rates are a God send. I think Covid-19 vaccine makes sense for a lot of people according to the numbers. According to those same numbers though it doesn't make sense for a lot of us to get vaccinated for a virus with a ~.05% fatality rate so that those at greater risk who can and already most likely have gotten the vaccine can be protected.

What's left is authorities who have demonstrated constant incompetence and policy failures telling us what to do at a great cost. It really is baffling to me the party that has supported the anti police movement so blindly accepts and follows politicians and everchanging narratives from non medical doctors.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 07-18-21 at 08:47 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Vaccinations become a problem when BIG GOVERNMENT shoves it down your throat. You have to take it or else!!

One thing about Conservative Republican Americans is we don't like to be told what to do by big Government!!! Less Government the better.

It's called freedom of personal choice. No one and especially BIG Government is going to tell me what to do with my body.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

They want American liberties annihilated and transition to a Chinese style social credit score with total government control. This flu bullsh1t gives them premise to do it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Here is how you beat not needing to take the vaccine. Intentionally get infected with covid. After you recover you get antibodies. Then eat 3 heads of garlic, 5 raw jalapenos, the juice of 6 limes and a bottle of tequila everyday until covid is eradicated.

I know someone who did this and is still alive and well.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Vaccinations become a problem when BIG GOVERNMENT shoves it down your throat. You have to take it or else!!

One thing about Conservative Republican Americans is we don't like to be told what to do by big Government!!! Less Government the better.

It's called freedom of personal choice. No one and especially BIG Government is going to tell me what to do with my body.

Exactly jibby!! The democrats are ok with killing babies but they get mad if we choose to not take a vaccine.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is how you beat not needing to take the vaccine. Intentionally get infected with covid. After you recover you get antibodies. Then eat 3 heads of garlic, 5 raw jalapenos, the juice of 6 limes and a bottle of tequila everyday until covid is eradicated.

You forgot the Lemon not Limes. Lemon is also big Pavy!!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

All you have to do is be healthy to survive.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    It's a helluva way to find out if you're "healthy". Just hope you're not dead wrong, but I guess if you are you won't have to live with the consequences. Your family and friends will though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Exactly.. Look at the pro athletes that tested positive for Covid and never even showed any symptoms.. Not one pro athlete ever came close to dying from covid before the vaccines came out. If healthy you beat it naturally and live. Just that simple.

Demonata

It's a helluva way to find out if you're "healthy". Just hope you're not dead wrong, but I guess if you are you won't have to live with the consequences. Your family and friends will though.
    The odds are everyone got covid by now.

Demonata

Exactly.. Look at the pro athletes that tested positive for Covid and never even showed any symptoms.. Not one pro athlete ever came close to dying from covid before the vaccines came out. If healthy you beat it naturally and live. Just that simple.
    Exactly jibby. I'm more worried about a car crash or getting another paper cut than getting covid again.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Keyonte Johnson at Florida

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Keyonte Johnson at Florida
    Don’t spread lies

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Well those past vaccines you are talking about were really tested and proven over time. This new one that every one is jabbing into their arms now hasn't even been tested for even a year. It was rushed. Long term side effects are still unknown?

You are basically injecting a protein spike vaccine into your DNA. Sounds a little dicey still.

Also Dems and Libs have been told if you are vaxxed you are immune, so again why are the Dems pushing so hard for Trump supporters to get vaxxed? Hospitals won't jam up. It all doesn't pass the smell test to me!!
    Then if it doesnt pass the smell test, tell me what the purpose is then? How would it benefit the world to inject everyone if this turned out to be bad? Wouldnt the economy crumble, wouldnt the US as we know it become non existent? Right now we arent paying for the vaccine right? So what does the government get other then safety to the public for pushing it? This is the part I want to understand from people who disagree

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...You are basically injecting a protein spike vaccine into your DNA...
    Really? Man the stupidity is endless.

DaFuq wrong with you Jibbs?

You want to be considered an idiot?

You understand the parts of a cell? You know where the DNA of the cell is kept? Do you know what messanger RNAs are?

No, you clearly don't. So why talk about it?

You want to be an idiot on purpose?

Sheesh.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I'm debating whether to brush all of this off or actually try to hold some of you posters responsible for just how stupid you are by treating you like the idiots you are acting like from here on out, no matter the topic.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Your boy has/ had turned it into an issue. That's why it's political and why your side won't get it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Really? Man the stupidity is endless.

DaFuq wrong with you Jibbs?

You want to be considered an idiot?

You understand the parts of a cell? You know where the DNA of the cell is kept? Do you know what messanger RNAs are?

No, you clearly don't. So why talk about it?

You want to be an idiot on purpose?

Sheesh.
    He's not dumb. He just consumes a lot of fake news and is too lazy to fact-check.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I struggle with the same KVB. So occasionally I just post what Im seeing on a daily basis. They can post all they want about graphene, and how the mortality rate is .05, how only old or unhealthy people die, but all they can write about is what others feed them. None of them have first hand experience with whats really going on.

And what I see (what all ICU dr's and nurses are seeing), is the sickest patientsp are younger, were healthy, and are unvaxxed.

You choose to educate them with the basics of cell biology and obviously they choose not to listen to you or I but Alex Jones or some other quack
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

The Kraken

He's not dumb. He just consumes a lot of fake news and is too lazy to fact-check.
    Haha, no, he is dumb.
    Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10014

Honest question for the “just get the vaccine” folks here. Is there any reason in your opinion that would justify someone NOT getting it and if so what? or is there literally no reason to not get it?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Honest question for the “just get the vaccine” folks here. Is there any reason in your opinion that would justify someone NOT getting it and if so what? or is there literally no reason to not get it?
    Can you name one person here that you call a "just get the vaccine" poster? Who has ever told anyone to grt the vaccine, seriously?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    check in plz, would love an example.... Just one?

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last