• A legitimate concern

48 40.68%
  • The powerful trying to keep control

70 59.32%
    topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Good thing I don't jump in a cult and deal with facts. That's true the cult that believes anything fauci says even though he uses the covid crisis for financial gain.
    If you deal with Facts, how much did Trump bill taxpayers for Secret Service stays at his resorts while President?

He didn't use the sytstem for financial gain?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

I did the research too and multiple doctors told m ed in person if you got covid already you don't need the vaccine. Also if you are healthy you don't need it.
    Then don’t get it. I don’t really care. I’m merely stating that it gets old hearing people beg some of us not to get it.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    If you deal with Facts, how much did Trump bill taxpayers for Secret Service stays at his resorts while President?

He didn't use the sytstem for financial gain?
    You want me to get started on all the bad things biden did in his history?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Then don’t get it. I don’t really care. I’m merely stating that it gets old hearing people beg some of us not to get it.
    It gets old hearing people beg people to get it too.

topgame85

Then don’t get it. I don’t really care. I’m meeely stating that it gets old hearing people beg some of us not to get it.
    Correct. Why the hell do they care so much if we get it when we don't care what they do?

topgame85

You want me to get started on all the bad things biden did in his history?
    He is a Politician. Of couse he is a crook. Trump was a crook before he became a Politician. Took it to the next level after becoming one.

Demonata

Correct. Why the hell do they care so much if we get it when we don't care what they do?
    More lies by you. Lots of users hear say people need to get the shot. Quit being a hypocrite like usual.

Demonata

He is a Politician. Of couse he is a crook. Trump was a crook before he became a Politician. Took it to the next level after becoming one.
    Biden is worse and a proven racist.

topgame85

More lies by you. Lots of users hear say people need to get the shot. Quit being a hypocrite like usual.
    I don't give a damn if you get the vaccine or not. I never took the standard annual flu shot despite being offered it every year.

COVID is a different beast. If you read and knew how to interpret data you'd understand that.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I don't give a damn if you get the vaccine or not. I never took the standard annual flu shot despite being offered it every year.

COVID is a different beast. If you read and knew how to interpret data you'd understand that.
    what a fukkin clown

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

The democrats used the vaccine for there political agenda. Harris and biden didn't support it saying basically they wouldn't take it and biden wins and now they fully supported it. Well trump was old so of course it affected him bad.
    Why must you ALWAYS lie to make a point??? Biden and Harris didn't TRUST Trump in handling the vaccines. THEY NEVER SAID THEY DIDN'T or wouldn't take it or support it. Just if Trump was calling all the shots, which he wasn't because individual companies were doing the research on their own.

I do agree that dems and repubs both used the vaccine to push their agendas. Unfortunately, Trump was our leader and he created the most politics and confusion by mask shaming, not practicing safe guidelines, saying the virus would disappear, wouldn't trust the scientist and created what we have now. Half the people thinking covid is no big deal and that half not trusting the vaccines. The half that don't trust it is overwhelmingly Republicans. Trump should have been 100% for the vaccines. The vaccines do work, the numbers almost went to zero. He and his family took the vaccine but he did it in secret. He just came out and said that people should question the scientist. WTF? That's bullshit. He should have promoted the vaccines because it's the only way to move forward. We are seeing an uptick in covid mainly because we have TOO many people unvaccinated. People are dying right now because they were afraid to get the shot. Because of half the people like here at SBR that are pushing false info on the vaccine. Scaring people to not take the shot. It's pitiful. We need the masses to get vaccinated to eradicate Covid. Imagine if only half the kids got measles shots? The measles would have morphed into a child killer. That's what infections/viruses do.

Demonata

You only know how misunderstand it liberal. "Rules for thee but not for me" mentality by you.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why must you ALWAYS lie to make a point??? Biden and Harris didn't TRUST Trump in handling the vaccines. THEY NEVER SAID THEY DIDN'T or wouldn't take it or support it. Just if Trump was calling all the shots, which he wasn't because individual companies were doing the research on their own.

I do agree that dems and repubs both used the vaccine to push their agendas. Unfortunately, Trump was our leader and he created the most politics and confusion by mask shaming, not practicing safe guidelines, saying the virus would disappear, wouldn't trust the scientist and created what we have now. Half the people thinking covid is no big deal and that half not trusting the vaccines. The half that don't trust it is overwhelmingly Republicans. Trump should have been 100% for the vaccines. The vaccines do work, the numbers almost went to zero. He and his family took the vaccine but he did it in secret. He just came out and said that people should question the scientist. WTF? That's bullshit. He should have promoted the vaccines because it's the only way to move forward. We are seeing an uptick in covid mainly because we have TOO many people unvaccinated. People are dying right now because they were afraid to get the shot. Because of half the people like here at SBR that are pushing false info on the vaccine. Scaring people to not take the shot. It's pitiful. We need the masses to get vaccinated to eradicate Covid. Imagine if only half the kids got measles shots? The measles would have morphed into a child killer. That's what infections/viruses do.
    Didnt lie liberal cuck. People here are pushing lies to get the vaccine as well. If you got covid already you dont need the vaccine especially if healthy. You are against freedom.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

I think the point is they are worried that the hospitals could be overrun in the winter or that there will continue to be more variants that develop over time if enough people don’t get vaccinated which maybe the vaccine isn’t able to minimize the effects and therefore it could cause another shutdown. There’s a reason people don’t get measles, polio, and other diseases that have been eradicated due to vaccines. I’m curious why people are ok with those vaccines but not this one. Wouldn’t it be easier to kill everyone off with one of those? Or are people not getting those either if they are anti vax?
    Because it's not a vaccine. It's a gene modifier and not regulated by the FDA.
    Your currently a human lab rat.

masr

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Last week 211 Americans died from Covid or one of the variants.

98.9% were unvaccinated.

The anti-vaxxers here on SBR are in line. Who could it be???? Answer: anyone of them. Who cares, no one...

Now you could die from covid or this very serious Delta variant..
    So why are you worried about it..??

topgame85

You only know how misunderstand it liberal. "Rules for thee but not for me" mentality by you.
    Why did Trump and Pence get the shot and at the same time let their uneducated followers believe it is dangerous?

How is that for "Rules for thee but not for me".

Kind of how when Republicans aren't in power they care about Spending. When they are they break every record in the book.

Demonata

Why did Trump and Pence get the shot and at the same time let their uneducated followers believe it is dangerous?

Kind of how when Republicans aren't in power they care about Spending. When they are they break every record in the book.
    Why did Pelosi and lots of democrats high in government say covid wasn't bad?the uneducated biden supporters believe no rules apply to them.

Mac4Lyfe

Not only are these idiots begging people not to take it, they are trying to scare people into not taking it. It's stupid logic. If you don't want to get the vaccine, great, it's a free country, don't get it... BUT WHY IN THE HELL would you promote OTHERS to not get the vaccine? It's the only way to get back to normal. The ones that don't want the vaccines are the ones that also don't want masks, social distances and lockdowns. Well you are shooting yourself in the foot by discouraging the vaccine because we will see more lockdowns and masks mandates without the vaccines. Wake the fukk up. Stop spreading bullshit misinformation. Encourage as many people as possible to get vaccinated. Think...

Demonata

Your pedo joe is handing out money left and right with all his stimulus. Such a hypocrite.

Demonata

Not only are these idiots begging people not to take it, they are trying to scare people into not taking it. It's stupid logic. If you don't want to get the vaccine, great, it's a free country, don't get it... BUT WHY IN THE HELL would you promote OTHERS to not get the vaccine? It's the only way to get back to normal. The ones that don't want the vaccines are the ones that also don't want masks, social distances and lockdowns. Well you are shooting yourself in the foot by discouraging the vaccine because we will see more lockdowns and masks mandates without the vaccines. Wake the fukk up. Stop spreading bullshit misinformation. Encourage as many people as possible to get vaccinated. Think...
    You are against freedom Fake american. Liberal trash and only know how to lie. Such a Snowflake.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

It's definitely a concern for the stock market, sheesh!

masr

I did take the shot and not because any politician told me. I took a look at the research and gathered evidence that made me feel comfortable. I also took a look at the need as a society for some of us to take the educated risk to help everyone go back to a normal way of living. I know that many here are very scared to take a shot so if I can help do it so that you can hide and not have your arm hurt and in exchange maybe I can help save your life because I’ll be one less person giving it to you then I’ll do that.
    There is no research..the pharma companies are totally transparent they dont have to tell you what's in the vaccine.
    So I'm curious what research??
    CNN nightly news.. Jeffrey Toobin fan here
    What a joke

topgame85

Politics
    Last edited by topgame85; 07-19-21 at 11:43 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Didnt lie liberal cuck. People here are pushing lies to get the vaccine as well. If you got covid already you dont need the vaccine especially if healthy. You are against freedom.
    I've already said a dozen times, if you don't want the vaccine, don't get the vaccine. It's a free country... If you already got Covid, should you get the vaccine? I think you should. Obviously Trump think you should but it is your choice. One thing is for certain. The vaccines work. When the vaccines came out, the number of cases and deaths dropped like a rock. Right now, the people dying from covid are 99% unvaccinated. You cannot dispute the facts. The vaccines prevent people from dying and that's the real reason we need them.

So, whether you get it or don't get it, it's your choice but it make no sense to discourage others to get the vaccine. Even if you don't trust the vaccine, YOU SHOULD BE PROMOTING IT. Because it is the only way to get back to normal. We need to accelerate the number of people that are vaccinated. If 90% of the population was vaccinated, the US would reclaim our status as a superpower because our economy would be kicking ass. Look at China. They are way behind in vaccinations and it is killing their economy. This is a huge advantage for the US if you think about it but the vaccine naysayers are fukking it up for everyone.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It's definitely a concern for the stock market, sheesh!
    The entire globe is about to go through another series of lockdowns because of the Delta Variant. It is a HUGE concern for the markets.

Mac4Lyfe

You are against freedom Fake american. Liberal trash and only know how to lie. Such a Snowflake.
    Haha, do you ever quote facts? You have been relegated to memes and insults.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The entire globe is about to go through another series of lockdowns because of the Delta Variant. It is a HUGE concern for the markets.
    Sold a ton today even though I have been losing so much of my gains after this past couple of weeks

If it continues to tank I'll just get back in again hopefully around the bottom. Buy low sell high rinse and repeat

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    There is no research..the pharma companies are totally transparent they dont have to tell you what's in the vaccine.
    So I'm curious what research??
    CNN nightly news.. Jeffrey Toobin fan here
    What a joke
    He probably supports don lemon too.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Screenshot-20210719-110806-Samsung-Internet

Sure sounds like she wouldn't take a Trump vaxx

Demonata

It really is sad 43% of the population have lost all their reason.
    It's really sad that people are against freedom.

Demonata

Haha, do you ever quote facts? You have been relegated to memes and insults.
    What I said are facts. Your opinions are not facts .

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Screenshot-20210719-110806-Samsung-Internet

Sure sounds like she wouldn't take a Trump vaxx
    You are confusing the Democrats with facts again. They don't like that! They believe only facts that help there political party. Political tyranny at its finest.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

If you're not smart enough to get vaccinated, you not smart enough to vote and do it thoughtfully. This is the problem with America.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    If you're not smart enough to get vaccinated, you not smart enough to vote and do it thoughtfully. This is the problem with America.
    watch the video i posted you fukkin sheep

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Well people are not smart enough to not drink,smoke,do drugs,eat fast food do crimes etc. Also people voted for pedo Joe who still got the vaccine. You are against freedom?

First ... 19202122232425 ... Last