• A legitimate concern

48 40.68%
  • The powerful trying to keep control

70 59.32%
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Everyone dies in the future. From getting the vaccine? Highly unlikely. If those of us who have gotten it do, at least there will be more Lebensraum for all you right wing conspiracy theorists.
    An experimental vaccine, what medical degree do you have to prove they wont? I talked to multiple doctors and nurses that said they wont get the vaccine. I even talked to someone making the vaccine that said you don't want those in your body and that he eont take the vaccine. I trust real doctors I talk to more than biased political news. Me talking to doctors in person is a conspiracy? You definitely voted for pedo joe.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    An experimental vaccine, what medical degree do you have to prove they wont? I talked to multiple doctors and nurses that said they wont get the vaccine. I even talked to someone making the vaccine that said you don't want those in your body and that he eont take the vaccine. I trust real doctors I talk to more than biased political news. Me talking to doctors in person is a conspiracy? You definitely voted for pedo joe.
    The top doctors in the World created and endorsed the Vaccine. GTFO. You don't want it, fine. Don't get it. Paranoid people create echochambers. They only associate, see and hear what they want to. The only people making Science political are the right. I was a Republican. Not anymore. Fox News and the Radio Nazis indoctrinated normal, God Fearing, hard working, under or uneducated folk into ravenous, red meat, conspiracy theory zombies.
    Last edited by topgame85; 07-19-21 at 09:50 AM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We live in a penetrating clown world.<a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/8nIKBO0xIJ">pic.twitter.com/8nIKBO0xIJ</a></p>&mdash; Reed Coverdale (@ReedCoverdale) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/ReedCoverdale/status/1416908077442293765?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >July 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    any democrat want to chime in??

THANK YOU

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The top doctors in the World created and endorsed the Vaccine. GTFO. You don't want it, fine. Don't get it. Paranoid people create echochambers. They only associate, see and hear what they want to. The only people making science political are the right. I used to be a Republican. Not anymore. Fox News and the Radio Nazis indoctrinated normal God Fearing hard working uneducated folk into ravenous, re meat, conspiracy theory zombies.
    You don't think that the flip-flopping by these medical professionals for the last year has anything to do with it?

And as far as science goes, do we need to open that box as to who is not using science when making things political?

Kermit

Well yeah, that was back when Trump was president. Of course they all changed their tune now and are taking full credit for the vaccine.

Demonata

The top doctors in the World created and endorsed the Vaccine. GTFO. You don't want it, fine. Don't get it. Paranoid people create echochambers. They only associate, see and hear what they want to. The only people making Science political are the right. I was a Republican. Not anymore. Fox News and the Radio Nazis indoctrinated normal, God Fearing, hard working, under or uneducated folk into ravenous, red meat, conspiracy theory zombies.
    Dr. Fauci is a proven liar though and that's a fact! So having facts makes me paranoid? Liberal logic right there.Facts are conspiracies to the left wing pedo joe supporters.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You don't think that the flip-flopping by these medical professionals for the last year has anything to do with it?
    Call 10 Meducal Professionals today. I would set the O/U at 9.5 of how many tell you to take the vaccine.

Of course a few out there won't endorse it. If you look hard enough you will find Doctors who are addicts, rapists "for sale", killers etc. Anyone who understands anything about the World know it is all a numbers game. There is variance all around us.

Demonata

THANK YOU
    The democrats can't think for themselves. They only believe everything trump did was bad even if they fo the same thing now that biden is president. They are fake americans.

topgame85

Dr. Fauci is a proven liar though and that's a fact! So having facts makes me paranoid? Liberal logic right there.Facts are conspiracies to the left wing pedo joe supporters.
    They got you hook line and sinker bud. I've seen it with some of my best friends first hand. Normal people turned into maniacs from digesting poison (not the vaccine, right wing media).

Demonata

They got you hook line and sinker bud. I've seen it with some of my best friends first hand. Normal people turned into maniacs from digesting poison (not the vaccine, right wing media).
    I'm not your "bud" You support the biased main stream media. Big pharma controls and has stock in the vaccine and that's a fact.

topgame85

The democrats can't think for themselves. They only believe everything trump did was bad even if they fo the same thing now that biden is president. They are fake americans.
    Trump did some good. Less than he did damage. Biden has some shit policy but so far more good than bad.

Any absolutist is wrong.

The irony is Trump was a big part of getting this vaccine done so quickly. He took no credit for it and is a huge reason he lost.

Not only did he get COVID bad and almost put on ventilator, he took the vaccine anyway!

Don't get me started on the use of stem cell therapy by a "Pro-Life" person.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

THANK YOU
    What are we suppose to chime in about? Like everyone they had questions and were concerned about taking the vaccine. They are also politicians like the republicans and like every politician in history they were pandering to whatever audience they were speaking to. It’s like when Trump would pander to the KKK.
    But back to the point, they wondered about the vaccine, is that a crime? The difference is they obtained the data they felt comfortable with, changed their mind and got the shot. It’s like when the republicans change their mind and decide to spend a ton of money when they are in control of the Senate.
    Rudy the fact that you posted this and thought this was some aha moment is sad. You’re better than this

RudyRuetigger

I'm not your "bud" You support the biased main stream media. Big pharma controls and has stock in the vaccine and that's a fact.
    if we all focus only on disagreements, noone would be "buds"

everyone is my bud, and i dont even smoke

Kermit

Call 10 Meducal Professionals today. I would set the O/U at 9.5 of how many tell you to take the vaccine.

Of course a few out there won't endorse it. If you look hard enough you will find Doctors who are addicts, rapists "for sale", killers etc. Anyone who understands anything about the World know it is all a numbers game. There is variance all around us.
    I just had a doctor down the shop 2 weeks ago and he told me and my father that since we already had covid to not bother getting the vaccine and if anyone asks, just tell them that you did.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    What are we suppose to chime in about? Like everyone they had questions and were concerned about taking the vaccine. They are also politicians like the republicans and like every politician in history they were pandering to whatever audience they were speaking to. It’s like when Trump would pander to the KKK.
    But back to the point, they wondered about the vaccine, is that a crime? The difference is they obtained the data they felt comfortable with, changed their mind and got the shot. It’s like when the republicans change their mind and decide to spend a ton of money when they are in control of the Senate.
    Rudy the fact that you posted this and thought this was some aha moment is sad. You’re better than this
    good for them

what about you?

biden says, who would take that, would you?

i guess you did

sheep

Kermit

It kind of is "aha" moment because it involves the same people reluctant to taking the vaccine now telling you to take it.

goduke

I just had a doctor down the shop 2 weeks ago and he told me and my father that since we already had covid to not bother getting the vaccine and if anyone asks, just tell them that you did.
    Everyone can post this. Everyone has a doctor. And based on some of what people choose to believe is true on a day to day basis or what they retain for information when they hear something being said I would say most people aren’t really listening to their doctor or they are cherry picking information that suits what they want to hear.
    It’s like people here. You’ll discuss something with them and instead they’ll pick out an auto correct spelling mistake and call you a dumbass instead of having a real conversation about the topic on hand

topgame85

No, you aren't my bud but you could be. I have many friends who fit your type. The irony is those with the largest fear of a loss of freedom and individualism are the fastest to jump into a cult and surrender their reason. Chalk it up to Human Nature I suppose. Another unexplained pathological defect of the brain.

goduke

It kind of is "aha" moment because it involves the same people reluctant to taking the vaccine now telling you to take it.
    Are they not allowed to change their mind? Do people not do that anymore? What if more evidence was provided to them? Are they suppose to just continue to be rigid? Is that how we want society to be now? Just a bunch of five year olds slamming their feet down at the grocery store and refusing to go home because they didn’t get a candy bar?

Demonata

Trump did some good. Less than he did damage. Biden has some shit policy but so far more good than bad.

Any absolutist is wrong.

The irony is Trump was a big part of getting this vaccine done so quickly. He took no credit for it and is a huge reason he lost.

Not only did he get COVID bad and almost put on ventilator, he took the vaccine anyway!

Don't get me started on the use of stem cell therapy by a "Pro-Life" person.
    The democrats used the vaccine for there political agenda. Harris and biden didn't support it saying basically they wouldn't take it and biden wins and now they fully supported it. Well trump was old so of course it affected him bad.

RudyRuetigger

Are they not allowed to change their mind? Do people not do that anymore? What if more evidence was provided to them? Are they suppose to just continue to be rigid? Is that how we want society to be now? Just a bunch of five year olds slamming their feet down at the grocery store and refusing to go home because they didn’t get a candy bar?
    what proof do you have now that wasnt available when trump was president?

Demonata

if we all focus only on disagreements, noone would be "buds"

everyone is my bud, and i dont even smoke

Harris is against weed but you tell democrats that and they will say it's not true lol

topgame85

That isn't the same thing as saying the Vaccine is going to kill you.

You built natural immunity. The vaccine is mimicking that process. You already survived it and have some level of immunity, so if you don't want to take whatever negligible risk is associated with the vacvine who cares.

Trump had severe COVID and got vaccinated anyway. His choice.

goduke

good for them

what about you?

biden says, who would take that, would you?

i guess you did

sheep
    I did take the shot and not because any politician told me. I took a look at the research and gathered evidence that made me feel comfortable. I also took a look at the need as a society for some of us to take the educated risk to help everyone go back to a normal way of living. I know that many here are very scared to take a shot so if I can help do it so that you can hide and not have your arm hurt and in exchange maybe I can help save your life because I’ll be one less person giving it to you then I’ll do that.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

No, you aren't my bud but you could be. I have many friends who fit your type. The irony is those with the largest fear of a loss of freedom and individualism are the fastest to jump into a cult and surrender their reason. Chalk it up to Human Nature I suppose. Another unexplained pathological defect of the brain.
    Good thing I don't jump in a cult and deal with facts. That's true the cult that believes anything fauci says even though he uses the covid crisis for financial gain.

RudyRuetigger

just like Poker Players Alliance wanting all democrats in to help legalize gambling

was Christie from NJ to get the ball rolling

PPA is a shit show that democrats fell for

goduke

More data. More shots given. More results. Time

Demonata

He believes in opinions over facts.

RudyRuetigger

More data. More shots given. More results. Time
    those dont seem to work in your favor

goduke

just like Poker Players Alliance wanting all democrats in to help legalize gambling

was Christie from NJ to get the ball rolling

PPA is a shit show that democrats fell for
    This wasn’t going to work because it relies on all states working together on one platform. States don’t want to work together when it comes to revenue. Poker was never going to work

RudyRuetigger

This wasn’t going to work because it relies on all states working together on one platform. States don’t want to work together when it comes to revenue. Poker was never going to work
    are you stupid?

what are you arguing?

online poker is allowed in multiple states now

do you know this????

goduke

those dont seem to work in your favor
    I disagree. All medicine/vaccines/etc are going to have side effects. I could take Advil later and have blood clot issues. They will never create something that won’t have some issues but so far I’m moot seeing anything that isn’t treatable. And that’s better than killing everyone’s grandma so that I can go to a local bar

topgame85

Good thing I don't jump in a cult and deal with facts. That's true the cult that believes anything fauci says even though he uses the covid crisis for financial gain.
    Everyone uses opportunity, especicially their profession, for financial gain. What point are you trying to make?

Demonata

I did take the shot and not because any politician told me. I took a look at the research and gathered evidence that made me feel comfortable. I also took a look at the need as a society for some of us to take the educated risk to help everyone go back to a normal way of living. I know that many here are very scared to take a shot so if I can help do it so that you can hide and not have your arm hurt and in exchange maybe I can help save your life because I’ll be one less person giving it to you then I’ll do that.
    I did the research too and multiple doctors told m ed in person if you got covid already you don't need the vaccine. Also if you are healthy you don't need it.

goduke

are you stupid?

what are you arguing?

online poker is allowed in multiple states now

do you know this????
    Yes but they aren’t all merged into one platform are they? And I could be wrong I stopped playing poker many years ago when it died. Grinding for pennies was not worth giving up a career

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last