jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaniner View Post
    Jamain Stephens — a 20-year-old defensive lineman at the California University of Pennsylvania and the son of a former pro-football player — has died after suffering complications from the coronavirus, according to the school and his obituary on Tuesday.
    complications? thats a very broad description and could simply mean death via respirator. besides we've already seen tons who obviously died from other reasons and labeled covid. still doesnt answer his question. with the amount of athletes supposedly having tested positive its remarkable the percentage of those having not died greatly pale in comparison to the percentages we are given with the population as a whole.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I never scammed anyone ever. You made that up or somebody knew you were too stupid to figure out you were being lied to. Both are very plausible because you an idiot with a low IQ and you tell lies.

You ever wonder why that person isn’t here calling me out for scamming him? Because it never happened. Be smarter. Your GED is failing you.

Man up and stop being a scumbag liar.
    Listen man when I heard about this I was on the sidelines because I have no proof just another man's comment but when you Blantently attacked me because I supported Trump you called me a dumbass a mindless cult follower I said fukk it I believe the story and now your a Scam artist. You have no idea who I am but because of who I voted for You labeled me a dumb ass so...I not knowing you but because someone told me you scammed them out of $$$ for picks you are now a Scam artist Vitterd. That's how it goes . Scam artist.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Listen man when I heard about this I was on the sidelines because I have no proof just another man's comment but when you Blantently attacked me because I supported Trump you called me a dumbass a mindless cult follower I said fukk it I believe the story and now your a Scam artist. You have no idea who I am but because of who I voted for You labeled me a dumb ass so...I not knowing you but because someone told me you scammed them out of $$$ for picks you are now a Scam artist Vitterd. That's how it goes . Scam artist.
    You made it up. Nobody contacted you. If they did you would be the biggest idiot on the planet to believe them. Havent you noticed you’re the only one that’s ever made that accusation in 15 years? I’ve never sold a pick in my life. I despise touts. Everybody knows this and that’s why nobody, including my countless trolls, are backing you up.

I’m man enough to tell you that you are a lie IQ dope Trump supporter. You are a coward that makes shit up. That’s the difference.

Pm “the guy”. Pm me his name. We can straighten this out in one minute. You can’t because it’s a total fabrication.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Going from not on the list to 2nd in one month. I doubt that’s been done before. Mission Accomplished!! The great ones do things others can’t. It’s impossible to explain to those who aren’t great. They never understand.
    i actually WON poster of the month, and also gave out the award the following month

back when it actually meant something and there were decent posters here that hadn't all been banned yet

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

You made it up. Nobody contacted you. If they did you would be the biggest idiot on the planet to believe them. Havent you noticed you’re the only one that’s ever made that accusation in 15 years? I’ve never sold a pick in my life. I despise touts. Everybody knows this and that’s why nobody, including my countless trolls, are backing you up.

I’m man enough to tell you that you are a lie IQ dope Trump supporter. You are a coward that makes shit up. That’s the difference.

Pm “the guy”. Pm me his name. We can straighten this out in one minute. You can’t because it’s a total fabrication.
    I really don't give a rats ass who you believe . Everytime you Talk shit on here to me I will respond with the same comment ..You are a Scam artist vitterd so fukk off.asshat
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 02-04-21 at 11:07 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good Luck to all who get the vaccine

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I really don't give a rats ass who you believe . Everytime you Talk shit on here to me I will respond with the same comment ..You are a Scam artist vitterd so fukk off.asshat
    That’s because you’re a liar and a coward. You made this up because I kicked your ass every time you come at me with something. That’s what weak defeated people do. That’s who you are. Weak, coward and a liar. Nothing but low IQ scum. Not a man.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Sad. Not one of you fukkers even asked how I’m feeling.

Here’s a novel idea. Instead of bashing posters or calling them assholes or dickheads, or making threads about others (other than THECHAOZ) how about coming up with ideas on how to win at sports betting? Isn’t that originally why everyone came here? Was texting a very respected poster about an hour ago and he asked me “why do you post? Forum has turned to shit”. Starting to get that feeling again.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Here’s a novel idea. Instead of bashing posters or calling them assholes or dickheads, or making threads about others (other than THECHAOZ) how about coming up with ideas on how to win at sports betting? Isn’t that originally why everyone came here? Was texting a very respected poster about an hour ago and he asked me “why do you post? Forum has turned to shit”. Starting to get that feeling again.
    saloon

THANKS

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    is phillyguy a democrat yet?

main way to tell if the vaccine is working
    BY THE WAY

this is me asking if you feel ok

if you want a cold wash cloth and dinner served in bed asking how you feel sweetheart, go to the fukkin knitting forum

instead of laughing, you got mad at me

this thread is a joke

vitterd

I asked if you were getting headaches because I heard that it is a side effect.

RudyRuetigger

philly guy is very sensitive

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Very true Vitty. Apologize

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13324

I'm in line at Dodger Stadium. How you feeling Philly?

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I hope you’re not having any side effects, I get my first vaccine tomorrow morning, the Moderna one. I’m in the high risk group and got a text from my hospital this week saying I’m eligible even though I’m not 65. GL

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Good stuff Jake. How was the set up there with regard to getting the vaccine? Parents in AZ and no appointments at all for them.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25606

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Do you have to battle your way through anti-vax protesters?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Good stuff Jake. How was the set up there with regard to getting the vaccine? Parents in AZ and no appointments at all for them.
    It's been a bit of a mess with no appointments available and a couple of different websites to check for appointments. The county also just got a decent shipment and so there were appointments this week a few times when I checked. There's a lot of people in line and of course I was in the slowest one. I just waited in a car line for 40 minutes and now just waiting for the 15 minutes for no allergic reactions to leave. Pretty easy. I got Moderna. Injection site is a little itchy but that's it. Nurse was cute but she's no Kraken. Hope the second one goes well for you. Glad your heart stuff came back good news.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Do you have to battle your way through anti-vax protesters?
    I blasted through the first line like an 80yo at a farmers market.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Great thread. 2 more weeks until dose #2
    This is the shot I wanna know how you feeling after. Wondering if you're gonna have any side effects like: flu like symptoms, being physically weak, fever or shot injection site pain? Some seem to coast thru, while others say it knocks them for a loop for a few days. I'm still waiting here in FL, looks like I'm in the 3rd wave. They still vaccinating the old people, and there's a sh*t load of them here.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    I hope you’re not having any side effects, I get my first vaccine tomorrow morning, the Moderna one. I’m in the high risk group and got a text from my hospital this week saying I’m eligible even though I’m not 65. GL
    I had the Pfizer vaccine. Good luck

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    This is the shot I wanna know how you feeling after. Wondering if you're gonna have any side effects like: flu like symptoms, being physically weak, fever or shot injection site pain? Some seem to coast thru, while others say it knocks them for a loop for a few days. I'm still waiting here in FL, looks like I'm in the 3rd wave. They still vaccinating the old people, and there's a sh*t load of them here.
    Dazer! Hope you’re well brother. Yes I’m a little concerned over this one as well. Cardiologist said zero effects with 2nd shot (but when have you ever met a out of shape cardiologist ). Nurse Practitioner said her 2nd shot felt flu like symptoms. Please stay safe my man.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

By the time you get the shot it will be mostly in effective as the VIRUS has already mutated numerous times be ready for a booster

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Bucker your spelling really concerns me. It’s ineffective

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Yeah, until someone links a post from 6 years ago showing youre a liar & have in fact sold picks.

You have no credibility anymore. Stick to posting losers in your picks thread

Getting burried in every other thread must be taxing on your psyche.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Got the Pfizer shot yesterday

Arm is quite sore right now

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Got the Pfizer shot yesterday

Arm is quite sore right now
    Good stuff Brock. Mine was sore after day 1. You should be fine after
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 02-05-21 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Dam iPhone

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4686

Good stuff Brock. Mine was sure after day 1. You should be fine after
    your spelling concerns me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    your spelling concerns me
    Hey rookie. Stay in your fuckin lane

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Yeah, until someone links a post from 6 years ago showing youre a liar & have in fact sold picks.

You have no credibility anymore. Stick to posting losers in your picks thread

Getting burried in every other thread must be taxing on your psyche.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25606

Gaucho didn't post in here today. RIP Jake. Gonna be missed.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Beautiful day at the beach men. Enjoy life.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Hope your doing well john

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Unbelievable ppl are stopping their lives because of this chit wuhan coronavirus.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last