Betpoints: 29169

Love laughing my ass off at all the SBR medical team posts

Good grief

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Thanks for being a murderer!! You are getting props from a Nazi hehfest.....congrats!!!
    You got most major issues pal. Let me ask you this. Do you go get tested at least once a week? If not then you are just as much part of the problem. I am guessing you haven't got tested. So a guy that wants to tell me I am a murderer for not wanting to take a shot walks around everyday not even sure he has it? I have been tested at least once a week for the past 4 months. I have been tested 30+ times and not one time positive. Hard to be a murderer without being a carrier of the disease dipshit. At least I would know if I was a carrier. I guarantee your ass wouldn't know if you weren't showing signs like thousands others but you want to run your mouth. Typical lib clown.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

bill gates loves humanity and only wants to kill 7 billion of us, that's why i trust him with my health

thank god all these wonderful vaccine manufacturers have immunity from lawsuits too, not that anyone would ever be harmed, because these vaccines are full of love, unity, friendship, and unicorn magic!

i hope i can get 30 of them instead of just 2, that will be even more unicorn magic running through my veins!
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    You got most major issues pal. Let me ask you this. Do you go get tested at least once a week? If not then you are just as much part of the problem. I am guessing you haven't got tested. So a guy that wants to tell me I am a murderer for not wanting to take a shot walks around everyday not even sure he has it? I have been tested at least once a week for the past 4 months. I have been tested 30+ times and not one time positive. Hard to be a murderer without being a carrier of the disease dipshit. At least I would know if I was a carrier. I guarantee your ass wouldn't know if you weren't showing signs like thousands others but you want to run your mouth. Typical lib clown.
    Why would I get tested that many times? I wear a mask and social distant like normal people.

You are the reason we have so many cases. People like you that are very stupid and think bill gates is trying to kill you. Honestly, you should be in a mental institution

unde0087
    Did we win?

Why would I get tested that many times? I wear a mask and social distant like normal people.

You are the reason we have so many cases. People like you that are very stupid and think bill gates is trying to kill you. Honestly, you should be in a mental institution
    Let me get this straight. Trump is prez and all you fuks are saying you will never take the vaccine. Then Biden is elected and now those who don't take it, the same vaccine that Trump forced through, are murderers. You guys might be the stupidest motherfukers I have ever seen and I work in a prison.

Hi, my name is Vitterd, I have never even tested to see if I am carrying the virus but I am going to call other murders that don't take the vaccine. Are you a fukin complete dumbass or retarded? I can't tell. You realize thousands maybe millions are carriers right without knowing it? But I am the danger when I get tested all the time and your broke ass hasn't been tested one time and are calling me an idiot for not taking the vaccine? I don't know how this ends up more stupid for you. But again you are a lib so I guess you are exempt. You are the chosen one. ASS CLOWN CITY

unde0087
    Did we win?

By the way, I wear a mask, a visor over that mask, a dress over my body, and gloves. Why should I take a test or a vaccine, I am doing way more than you. I should be good right?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Go ahead, I am listening

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Unde you fuk. Don稚 come to Jersey w out the vaccine.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Unde you fuk. Don’t come to Jersey w out the vaccine.
    Bro, I have tested so many times I might have a brain injury with all the cotton deep up my nose. I am forced to take the test, every week, sometimes twice. I tried to get covid so many times and can't. I was in the covid unit at our top hospital and took all my shit off to eat and drink. My partner had it, I road in a van with his ass for 5 day and hour back and forth with no mask. Can't get it. I am immune to it. I can't get it. Everyone else got 10 days off paid and I was covering for them. This shit is stupid bro.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

If you want it get it. If you don稚 don稚. This is a virus do people not understand that viruses constantly mutate and that the current vaccine will probably be in effective by the time everyone gets it?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Grow up philly, you didn't need a shot to be okay, were you scared of influenza? No because it didn't have a cool name. You want to take the shot cool. Your choice and I hope it works out. Me, I think it is all a bunch of bullshit. Funny how all the lib TV stations took the covid tickers down the second Biden was prez. Weird. It mattered so much under Trump but apparently not so much now that Biden is president. So we don't need to see the number of people dying now? It was only relevant under Trump.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Lol

Earlier when Trump pushed it you said only an idiot would take it.

Lol

You池e funny Vitty
    Find this post I壇 like to see evidence before I make a statement

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8798

Have my appointment for first shot on Thursday

Very excited

vitterd

Let me get this straight. Trump is prez and all you fuks are saying you will never take the vaccine. Then Biden is elected and now those who don't take it, the same vaccine that Trump forced through, are murderers. You guys might be the stupidest motherfukers I have ever seen and I work in a prison.

Hi, my name is Vitterd, I have never even tested to see if I am carrying the virus but I am going to call other murders that don't take the vaccine. Are you a fukin complete dumbass or retarded? I can't tell. You realize thousands maybe millions are carriers right without knowing it? But I am the danger when I get tested all the time and your broke ass hasn't been tested one time and are calling me an idiot for not taking the vaccine? I don't know how this ends up more stupid for you. But again you are a lib so I guess you are exempt. You are the chosen one. ASS CLOWN CITY
    Ive been tested dummy. Keep killing people and being a super spreader. Nice going OJ

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Find this post I壇 like to see evidence before I make a statement
    You won稚 see me saying that anywhere.

vitterd

Grow up philly, you didn't need a shot to be okay, were you scared of influenza? No because it didn't have a cool name. You want to take the shot cool. Your choice and I hope it works out. Me, I think it is all a bunch of bullshit. Funny how all the lib TV stations took the covid tickers down the second Biden was prez. Weird. It mattered so much under Trump but apparently not so much now that Biden is president. So we don't need to see the number of people dying now? It was only relevant under Trump.
    No Covid ticker was taken down. It痴 on every night. Nothing has changed. You池e a total dope and why other countries laugh at us

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Lol

Earlier when Trump pushed it you said only an idiot would take it.

Lol

You池e funny Vitty
    I never said that. Totally made up.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

Very excited
    Glad you're excited. They will give you a sucker (lollipop) afterwards. Lololol

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    bill gates loves humanity and only wants to kill 7 billion of us, that's why i trust him with my health

thank god all these wonderful vaccine manufacturers have immunity from lawsuits too, not that anyone would ever be harmed, because these vaccines are full of love, unity, friendship, and unicorn magic!

i hope i can get 30 of them instead of just 2, that will be even more unicorn magic running through my veins!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tremendous Thread!

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Death rate is now .ooo45. Fukin puzzies.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90458

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Glad you're excited. They will give you a sucker (lollipop) afterwards. Lololol

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

The variants are here. New vaccines needed.

Another bad year.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Very excited
    i think most people here are excited at the thought of you getting shot

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Very excited
    Why would you be excited? Do you have a medical issue or over 65?

Otherwise no point of having the shot.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10524

Shoot It Up!!!

Last edited by 19th Hole; 02-03-21 at 02:40 AM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2247

Will brock take the vaccine?????

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2247

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Shoot It Up!!!

Do a big boot of 2cc's between the toes!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

Very excited
    Id still recomend staying 6 ft away from this fukk

unde0087
    Did we win?

Ive been tested dummy. Keep killing people and being a super spreader. Nice going OJ
    Oh good thing you got tested once and wear a mask. I would tell you to fly over here and I would tell them to give you my vaccination shot but since you wear a mask there is no way you can get it. Seriously when you said that, I have to thank you bro, I laughed so hard for almost an hour. Like you are saying you wear a mask like the other million that got the virus, none of them have been wearing masks this whole fukin time. You should be a stand up comedian you are that good. Either that or you are dumber than shit. They should put you in the CNN lineup. I don't go to comedy central channel anymore for comedy, I go to CNN. Always great laughs. Like when they all were jerking off the Cuemo or whatever the fuk that stupid bitches name is for being a hero later to find out his murder total was 2 times that while CNN back patted that piece of trash all these months. You guys are doing a great job being stupid ass shit. I thank you for the comedy.
    Last edited by unde0087; 02-03-21 at 03:27 PM.

vitterd

Oh good thing you got tested once and wear a mask. I would tell you to fly over here and I would tell them to give you my vaccination shot but since you wear a mask there is no way you can get it. Seriously when you said that, I have to thank you bro, I laughed so hard for almost an hour. Like you are saying you wear a mask like the other million that got the virus, none of them have been wearing masks this whole fukin time. You should be a stand up comedian you are that good. Either that or you are dumber than shit.
    You laughed for an entire hour? I hope you were alone, I知 sure you were but if someone sees that, they will call a doctor.

Have fun spreading the virus and killing people today!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Experts say it might not work any longer

oh boy

unde0087
    Did we win?

Also, remember the vaccination shot that you are calling me a murderer for not taking is because of Trump and all you fukin tool bags were saying you would never take it. Then two months later Biden is Prez and, the same vaccine that Trump hurried through, now I am out of line for not taking the vaccine. You cant make it up. You can't fix stupid.

vitterd

Also, remember the vaccination shot that you are calling me a murderer for not taking is because of Trump and all you fukin tool bags were saying you would never take it. Then two months later Biden is Prez and, the same vaccine that Trump hurried through, now I am out of line for not taking the vaccine. You cant make it up. You can't fix stupid.
    Lies. When did I say I wouldn稚 take it. I believe in science and medicine. I知 not in a trump cult like you idiots.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last