JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12182

Covid nothing but a bad flu for some over 30 and up, death sentence for less then 1% of those that get infected, and mostly all healthy and young people don't even show symptoms after testing positive.

Covid was always a joke to remove Trump from office and kill the US economy. I always believe that in the election year with the help of China. That really got Biden elected in my opinion in the end. Covid!!

Can't pay me to take that shit vaccine now. I don't know anyone that died from Covid in my family and circle of friends today. Only one was hospitalized but she recovered and she was 60 years old.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You laughed for an entire hour? I hope you were alone, I’m sure you were but if someone sees that, they will call a doctor.

Have fun spreading the virus and killing people today!!
    You might be the stupidest piece of shit I have ever seen in my life. Okay so everyone on here knows you are a fukin toolbag, like I said before, I get tested 2 times a week. 8 hours ago I was tested, I was negative again for the 32nd time in a row. This broke bitch couldn't even tell you for sure if he had it because he never gets tested. But his liberal stupid ass talks shit to me. checks out most of these tool bags just talk don't think. I am a murder for not taking a vaccine, he hasn't had, and he doesn't test. But I am the danger to society. When I am tested all the time. Can this broke bitch be more stupid?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

I think a big glass of Tequila and slices of lemon, clove of raw garlic and 2000mg of Vitamin C could knock it down in 12 hours..

Bring it!!! Viruses and germs bounce off me these days!!! I'm ready to take it on!!!
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Chi_archie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow gave Chi_archie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and Fidel_CashFlow

unde0087
    Did we win?

Makes sense he had a thread for a month that ended up damn near 50% and acts like he is the greatest capper of all timeguy is a total dipshit

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    You might be the stupidest piece of shit I have ever seen in my life. Okay so everyone on here knows you are a fukin toolbag, like I said before, I get tested 2 times a week. 8 hours ago I was tested, I was negative again for the 32nd time in a row. This broke bitch couldn't even tell you for sure if he had it because he never gets tested. But his liberal stupid ass talks shit to me. checks out most of these tool bags just talk don't think. I am a murder for not taking a vaccine, he hasn't had, and he doesn't test. But I am the danger to society. When I am tested all the time. Can this broke bitch be more stupid?
    You’re just making things up. You’re not tested that much and nobody cares if you get Covid because you are nobody.

You anti vaccine people are the dumbest people alive and should all be in a mental hospital. More people will die because of people like you. That’s just fact. I’m sorry it hurts you so much.

vitterd

Makes sense he had a thread for a month that ended up damn near 50% and acts like he is the greatest capper of all timeguy is a total dipshit
    I’m the most successful gambler you have ever read. You’re a known loser.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Ya well, I am pretty sure if that is your conclusion you are dumber than I thought. Funny how you disregarded the other posts making you look like a complete idiot again. I am sure you are used to it by now, its okay. But you have been here for about 5 minutes compared to me and there isn't one top member that will agree with your dumbass so when I talk to you I literally treat you like when I talk to an inmate because you are about the same. You keep on thinking you are top shit here though. Great job bro. You are killing it with the murderer thing. It is hard for me to do that when I get tested every 72 hours. But that doesn't stop dumbfuks like you I know. Even when you don't have a vaccination shot or get tested. It kind of makes you look like a complete jerkoff. No sweat off your back I seem to come to the conclusion that is your normal.

unde0087
    Did we win?

vitterd, i don't worry about what you think you are. I have been here long enough to see 40 of you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12182

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I think a big glass of Tequila and slices of lemon, clove of raw garlic and 2000mg of Vitamin C could knock it down in 12 hours..

Bring it!!! Viruses and germs bounce off me these days!!! I'm ready to take it on!!!
    Chi I see you are beginning to believe!! ... You forgot the sauna to sweat it all out and lot's of water to stay hydrated. You still have much to learn grasshopper.

unde0087
    Did we win?

how about this vitterd, you start a poll thread. everyone picks you or me, the loser nevers posts again. GO

vitterd

how about this vitterd, you start a poll thread. everyone picks you or me, the loser nevers posts again. GO
    Picks you or me for what?

If I was well liked by the posters here...I’d be embarrassed. The majority are losers and trump idiots that don’t even deserve to read my words.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Picks you or me for what?

If I was well liked by the posters here...I’d be embarrassed. The majority are losers and trump idiots that don’t even deserve to read my words.
    I do respect you for one thing bro, you are good at deflecting the real issue you are getting destroyed on and sending it in a different direction. I give you props for that man. Biden should hire you man, you are solid on that. The real reason and we both know is you couldn't hold my sack for a minute. But it is okay, just deflect bro. We already know who would win hands down, if you got 1% of the vote I would be jealous. Keep on keeping on and make sure to keep hammering people for things you haven't been doing during the pandemic. Everyone loves that.

vitterd

I do respect you for one thing bro, you are good at deflecting the real issue you are getting destroyed on and sending it in a different direction. I give you props for that man. Biden should hire you man, you are solid on that. The real reason and we both know is you couldn't hold my sack for a minute. But it is okay, just deflect bro. We already know who would win hands down, if you got 1% of the vote I would be jealous. Keep on keeping on and make sure to keep hammering people for things you haven't been doing during the pandemic. Everyone loves that.
    If I won a popularity contest here.....I’d jump off a bridge. But that would me avoid getting Covid from one of you anti vax dopes.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

And vitty is a scam artist as well

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    And vitty is a scam artist as well
    You’re a lying bitch. Still waiting for your pm. You can’t because you know you’re lying and can’t back if up.

There is no guy from rx that said a word. You made it up. That’s a fact.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

jibbs you damn dork

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

I liked Vittered better when he posted as ACoochy

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I liked Vittered better when he posted as ACoochy
    Vitterd only. I’m not the rest of you guys running around with multiple names. Why would I? Vitterd is the best poster at any site.....no need to change. These guys have to after I beat them senseless. Dustyy still hiding names. Can you imagine how pregnant I got him?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Why have no athletes died from Covid?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

If I won a popularity contest here.....I’d jump off a bridge. But that would me avoid getting Covid from one of you anti vax dopes.
    Didn’t you make a thread begging for poster of the month?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Great thread. 2 more weeks until dose #2

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25843

I think the second dose is where the put the Bill Gates Microchip

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Didn’t you make a thread begging for poster of the month?
    Begging? Uh no. I wanted to prove that I could do it if I wanted to.....and I got 2nd. Mission accomplished. Onto other things.

That’s not a contest. That’s JJ Gold opinions.

Anything else?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Great thread. 2 more weeks until dose #2
    You have any headaches?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

Only when we read your nonsensical posts

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

You have any headaches?
    Good question Vitty. Had slight headaches 1st 2 days but could almost attribute that to my cat allergies (Mrs. has a cat-hate that Fukin cat)

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13409

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    I think the second dose is where the put the Bill Gates Microchip
    They actually can't fit the full microchip into one dose. That's why you need two.

unde0087
    Did we win?

You have any headaches?
    Ya, when we have to continuely see your dumbass post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Ya, when we have to continuely see your dumbass post.
    Post of the year

vitterd

Post of the year
    Caught you lying and making shit up. Be a man and apologize for it.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Begging? Uh no. I wanted to prove that I could do it if I wanted to.....and I got 2nd. Mission accomplished. Onto other things.

That’s not a contest. That’s JJ Gold opinions.

Anything else?
    so you wanted to prove you could get poster of the month, you didn't, yet it's mission accomplished?

i'm confused

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    so you wanted to prove you could get poster of the month, you didn't, yet it's mission accomplished?

i'm confused
    Going from not on the list to 2nd in one month. I doubt that’s been done before. Mission Accomplished!! The great ones do things others can’t. It’s impossible to explain to those who aren’t great. They never understand.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Caught you lying and making shit up. Be a man and apologize for it.
    Caught me lying how your a scam artist pure and simple . You have nothing better in your life than to be a Keyboard warrior . You are a little man of little substance. You are beneath me. Carry on wayward son.

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Why have no athletes died from Covid?

Jamain Stephens — a 20-year-old defensive lineman at the California University of Pennsylvania and the son of a former pro-football player — has died after suffering complications from the coronavirus, according to the school and his obituary on Tuesday.

vitterd

Caught me lying how your a scam artist pure and simple . You have nothing better in your life than to be a Keyboard warrior . You are a little man of little substance. You are beneath me. Carry on wayward son.
    I never scammed anyone ever. You made that up or somebody knew you were too stupid to figure out you were being lied to. Both are very plausible because you an idiot with a low IQ and you tell lies.

You ever wonder why that person isn’t here calling me out for scamming him? Because it never happened. Be smarter. Your GED is failing you.

Man up and stop being a scumbag liar.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last