Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

Hearing some expert opionion that if you got that shot, it could be 6-12 months (on average) before you start noticing auto-immune problems (like AIDS). Don't fool yourself if its been a few weeks and you feel fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Homos here will eat of box of twinkies but are scared of a vaccine

And trying to scare everyone else any way possible.

Hearing some crazies are even saying they know it's embedded with slow release AIDS we will all get in 12 months time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, and pablo222

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Homos here will eat of box of twinkies but are scared of a vaccine

the people making the twinkies haven't publicly stated they want to kill 7 billion people

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    the people making the twinkies haven't publicly stated they want to kill 7 billion people
    You need to be locked up in a mental hospital

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Covid Vaccine overrated and I say beat it on your own. You can do it!!!

Fear not I say if you are healthy at any age and have health insurance just in case.. I still don't know anyone in my circle of friends and family that died from it or even got hospitalized yet. I swear.. Many of us got Covid already just for the record and beat it..

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Covid Vaccine overrated and I say beat it on your own. You can do it!!!

Fear not I say if you are healthy at any age and have health insurance just in case.. I still don't know anyone in my circle of friends and family that died from it or even got hospitalized. I swear...

Jibby make sure you make the disclaimer that you have to eat a bulb of garlic and a bottle of tequila a day to beat the rona.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave pablo222 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I don't know why healthy people would be too excited about a rushed vaccine.

It's basically a placebo with unknown side effects.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You need to be locked up in a mental hospital
    and you need to be locked up in a dumbass hospital

Bill Gates: “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps 10 or 15 percent”.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Jibby make sure you make the disclaimer that you have to eat a bulb of garlic and a bottle of tequila a day to beat the rona.
    The only one that struggled is my 28 year old Nef that was a body builder at one point in time and juiced like crazy.. Last 3 years he got lazy and a bit fat after giving it up. He got Covid and struggled for a full week. Lost his taste for a full week. Fevers and feeling weak as well.

I told him to drink tequila and take raw garlic and sweat it out. He didn't listen. He did try slamming Jack Daniels one night as he told me and said he didn't even taste it going down. Was like drinking water..

I was like wow Nef go see your Doctor. He did and asked for a testosterone shot and after a week with struggling with the Covid virus and that shot put him back on his feet and on the road to recovery immediately.. NO LIE.. TRUE STORY!!

I know a half a dozen others in my family circle including myself that powered right through it.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-11-21 at 09:31 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Archie take your opinion and shove it up your ass.

getting medical advice from a bunch of degenerate gamblers. What could go wrong

milwaukee mike

Pfizer's former chief science officer must also belong in a mental hospital, along with thousands of other doctors who have spoken out.

Yeadon wrote: “There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from the disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.
    They have ignored all precedent in the field of immunological memory against respiratory viruses."

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    awesome

do you mind if I cite and quote you, for my letter to the New England Journal of Medicine?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Pfizer's former chief science officer must also belong in a mental hospital, along with thousands of other doctors who have spoken out.

Yeadon wrote: “There is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from the disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.
    They have ignored all precedent in the field of immunological memory against respiratory viruses."
    Yes, he should. All you whackos are gonna cause more death by spreading this garbage. You are making this country dumber. Please do not reproduce.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

OMG Covid gonna kill us all!!!!

Run and isolate forever but don't forget to bring your mask when doing so. ..

I'll say again less then 1% that get Covid die from it. These facts and science numbers don't lie.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    OMG Covid gonna kill us all!!!!

Run and isolate forever but don't forget to bring your mask when doing so. ..

I'll say again less then 1% that get Covid die from it. These facts and science numbers don't lie.

You mean masks as now you need 2 to protect you.

People who are under 70 and healthy I would predict the death rate is around 0.000001%.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lies. When did I say I wouldn’t take it. I believe in science and medicine. I’m not in a trump cult like you idiots.
    This dumb asswipe who already got caught in a lie with his taken down the ticker bullshit because Trump said this would happen, is talking about when Harris in the debates ,said she wouldn’t take the vaccine if Trump was pushing it. The way he is lying about it is just like the way he lied about the death ticker. I actually don’t think this asshole even knows he is lying he is just another one of these god dam ignorant Trump voters that know everything. The fact of the matter is that Harris was right. Who the hell would take a vaccine the biggest conman in history would push? I will tell you who. The same dumb fuks who thought hydroycloroquine was a game changer.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

People who are under 70 and healthy I would predict the death rate is around 0.000001%.
    but if you're not a scared little bitch you belong in a mental hospital!

please almighty government, protect me with your vaccines so i can have my freedom back! what's that? i still have to wear a mask and can't do anything fun? that's ok maybe in 5 more years you'll let me do that!

Unrivaled

please almighty government, protect me with your vaccines so i can have my freedom back! what's that? i still have to wear a mask and can't do anything fun? that's ok maybe in 5 more years you'll let me do that!
    The 3rd wave is on it's way. The variants have arrived and now we need a new vaccine. All part of the script.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    And trying to scare everyone else any way possible.

Hearing some crazies are even saying they know it's embedded with slow release AIDS we will all get in 12 months time

So the answer is a vaccine, social distancing, and wearing a mask? Yet, not one MSM channel has ever EVER suggested taking Vitamin C, Vitmain D3, Zinc, Collodial Silver, etc. Eating healthy, getting exercise and fighting it off based on that?

No, they want you eating Little Caesars pizza, getting the vaccine, and dying instead. Serious, do you ever ever ever hear about the benefits of vitamins and minerals on TV? Or whatever sources you listen to or watch?

I assure you Vitamin C infusions would save every single life and would even work for cancer. Yet, they shut those clinics down, they wouldn't dare cover it through your medical industrial cartel insurance either.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Unrivaled

So the answer is a vaccine, social distancing, and wearing a mask? Yet, not one MSM channel has ever EVER suggested taking Vitamin C, Vitmain D3, Zinc, Collodial Silver, etc. Eating healthy, getting exercise and fighting it off based on that?

No, they want you eating Little Caesars pizza, getting the vaccine, and dying instead. Serious, do you ever ever ever hear about the benefits of vitamins and minerals on TV? Or whatever sources you listen to or watch?

I assure you Vitamin C infusions would save every single life and would even work for cancer. Yet, they shut those clinics down, they wouldn't dare cover it through your medical industrial cartel insurance either.
    Eating fast food and pizza every day is exactly why so many people are getting sick or dying of covid.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Colloidal silver lol.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I think the NE JOM just published reports that hydroxiclouriquine did prove effective in combating the contraction of Covid19.

It doesn't do anything if you already have it, so it's not a cure, but it did interfere w the Covid strains attempts to attach to lympodes.

So, evidently Fauchi was wrong again, partially at least.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This dumb asswipe who already got caught in a lie with his taken down the ticker bullshit because Trump said this would happen, is talking about when Harris in the debates ,said she wouldn’t take the vaccine if Trump was pushing it. The way he is lying about it is just like the way he lied about the death ticker. I actually don’t think this asshole even knows he is lying he is just another one of these god dam ignorant Trump voters that know everything. The fact of the matter is that Harris was right. Who the hell would take a vaccine the biggest conman in history would push? I will tell you who. The same dumb fuks who thought hydroycloroquine was a game changer.
    Caught in his 18th lie this week.
    He'll break Trumps record by May at this rate

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Don,t worry Mike. Heard Madison doing a recount for trump; U may still B vindicated on all hoaxes, real and imagined. Not taking the vaccine, heard voluntary, not involuntary. Like drug test, some demand one,, some don't. BOL mm.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Don,t worry Mike. Heard Madison doing a recount for trump; U may still B vindicated on all hoaxes, real and imagined. Not taking the vaccine, heard voluntary, not involuntary. Like drug test, some demand one,, some don't. BOL mm.
    i don't need to be vindicated and i don't care if i'm right about anything... i just prefer that people have the right to post things everwhere without repercussions (which is disappearing quickly)... and i would prefer that WE THE PEOPLE fight back against tyranny that always hides behind the ruse of pretending to help people

a lot of good people got very sick and died taking fen-phen, vioxx, paxil, bextra, etc when the pharma companies were blatantly lying about their safety and effectiveness, and the msm was doing nothing to stop them... so be careful taking any so-called medicine that isn't necessarily safe and effective

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I think the NE JOM just published reports that hydroxiclouriquine did prove effective in combating the contraction of Covid19.

It doesn't do anything if you already have it, so it's not a cure, but it did interfere w the Covid strains attempts to attach to lympodes.

So, evidently Fauchi was wrong again, partially at least.
    Link?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

as someone who has taken anti malaria drugs for trips to Africa, I would never take anything in that class of drugs for just a preventative for a flu.

It penetrates my stomach up, makes me have weird hot sensations, messes my concentration up, makes me irritable, horrible sleep and crazy nightmares.

I think i'd rather try to beat covid with garlic and tequilla than go through how that shit makes me feel

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Day 15 feel good.

Saw the cardiologist on Weds. EKG was great. BP still a bit high so going to try some other medication. No appt until Aug so always a great sign. Doing Echocardiogram then and hoping to get off the Coumadin once and for all. Huge pain in the ass to get blood work every 3 weeks.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

when is 2nd shot?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    when is 2nd shot?
    Thurs the 18th

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Good luck!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Day 15 feel good.

Saw the cardiologist on Weds. EKG was great. BP still a bit high so going to try some other medication. No appt until Aug so always a great sign. Doing Echocardiogram then and hoping to get off the Coumadin once and for all. Huge pain in the ass to get blood work every 3 weeks.
    they're jabbing you in the ass to get blood?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I saw that on the news yesterday here in California. Lol. How can you even breath thru 2 masks tightly fitted on your face?

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

They want people to suffocate.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Eating fast food and pizza every day is exactly why so many people are getting sick or dying of covid.
    Yup. You forgot to mention Diet Coke also to along with that

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I think the answer is the community working together to control the extent of problems.

I don't have all the answers but i know people trying to convince others not to participate are exacerbating it and making it last longer.

Whether you think this is a Chinese conspiracy, man made, natural or whatever. I think everyone expects this will happen again.

We need to be better prepared next time.

What's your plan? Tell everyone to get healthier or bad luck?

The vaccine is rushed and questionable efficacy, in version one form. But in a country like USA where people are so divided and even turn basic stuff like distancing or masks into an angry political issue and will never all work together, Vaccines are by far the best hope.

No rush to roll out vaccines down here, as the community took the pain to control it months ago. Almost a year ago in my state now since we went full lockdown.

My son raves on about colloidal silver to anyone who will listen to him too. Seems to work for sore throats and ear aches.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mike Huntertz

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last