Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    broke clowns
    Shame ignorant pieces of shit like you own a union card. The fight and sacrifice real union guys have made to have some dumb fuk like u sabotaging their life’s work seems to make you happy.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2065

They are all corrupt as fuk and you are witnessing them trying to destroy someone who is calling them out this is all that’s going on. I’m around average hard working joes all day they don’t like the far left agenda none of them fun to their head they are voting trump every time
    Plenty of hard working joes been stiffed by Trump. None of your crew. Trump is not a reformer, will go down as the most corrupt ever. For your sake , hope I'm wrong. Said along time ago, hope Trump is above board, be bad for US if he isn't. He has a lot to hide, ask him. Quite a dilemma for a union man to vote Republican, isn't it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Bet I have more in my book account then you do in your savings you cuck
    Yeah okay lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I’m enjoying the show. Dems are too blinded by narcissism and hatred to see that they are fckin themselves. Their numbers continue to drop, while Trump’s go up. Those swing state polls are looking mighty fine. House now definitely in play. Thanks Dems, and keep it up. Well, you have no choice now. Waaaaah, he says mean things. That’s abuse of power. He’s obstructing us because he won’t let us take him down.

Shit is pure comedy gold.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave Cuse0323 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I dont disagree about beating the system. I dont. But, its the normal. And im not holding it against anyone even though i dont like it. Its out of my control and im not falling on that sword. Im more therapeutically disciplined than that. Mr trump is not a great person. I agree. But he is doing what he said and americans voted for that. he deseves credit for being great at keeping his word. We mainly agree i think.
    Changes what he says so often, hard for me to keep up with all his promises. Not out of your control, don't have to vote for a cheat. Being therapeutically disciplined is turning a blind eye. Deserves condemnation for all his lies. On all other issues we agree. bol general, rank and file never the problem. Don't fear the powerless, the powerful deserve to be feared.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I’m enjoying the show. Dems are too blinded by narcissism and hatred to see that they are fckin themselves. Their numbers continue to drop, while Trump’s go up. Those swing state polls are looking mighty fine. House now definitely in play. Thanks Dems, and keep it up. Well, you have no choice now. Waaaaah, he says mean things. That’s abuse of power. He’s obstructing us because he won’t let us take him down.

Shit is pure comedy gold.
    Will see who laughs last. Paper ballots make it hard to steal elections. You really think Congress would Impeach as a vendetta? Living in an alternate facts life must be grand. Never been there. Real Trumpers in the Congress and Senate turn a blind eye.
    Last edited by BOA12; 12-13-19 at 12:58 AM.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

The alternative was Hillary. i feel really good about my vote. We do just disagree. What was i thinking.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post

The alternative was Hillary.

Libs/Dems cannot bring themselves to blame her for President Trump -- DNC rigged the Primary for her - She was weak

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Libs/Dems cannot bring themselves to blame her for President Trump -- DNC rigged the Primary for her - She was weak
    You run a clean thread. Happy to to be involved.bol on any and all wagers.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Will see who laughs last. Paper ballots make it hard to steal elections. You really think Congress would Impeach as a vendetta? Living in an alternate facts life must be grand. Never been there. Real Trumpers in the Congress and Senate turn a blind eye.
    You had a chance to be laughing, but the Dems are throwing that shit out the window. If impeachment had any semblance of truth to it, then there would be an iota of bipartisan support. Instead, there is none, and independents are saying no thanks, I’ll stick with Trump and this economy.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You had a chance to be laughing, but the Dems are throwing that shit out the window. If impeachment had any semblance of truth to it, then there would be an iota of bipartisan support. Instead, there is none, and independents are saying no thanks, I’ll stick with Trump and this economy.
    Hope you watch the Senate kangaroo court I mean trial. These trumpers are either really afraid to cross trump, or all are cowards. You speak for independents? Now I'm laughing, not at you. Stick with trump and his economy, why this has always been a great country, a makeover by Trump not a need. Bol cuse on any and all wagers.

Sam Odom

Hope you watch the Senate kangaroo court I mean trial.
    here is the problem...

the House committee was a kangaroo court indictment -- if some people cannot see that as the truth there can be no honest dialog

same goes for the Senate

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Russia collusion was a fraud and witch hunt, this Impeachment is the same.. Whistle blower is a fraud, Shifty shift makes up the wording himself in the Trump call to Ukraine.. It's such a clown show..

First the Mueller report backfires on the Dems, now the Impeachment is probably even a bigger bust.. Trump poll numbers climbing right now because of it..

Congrats Dems for helping Trump get re-elected!!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol hilarious they have him guilty of all these crimes yet that’s not the way they want to impeach him Nadler the night school lawyer

Sam Odom

crazy dem congresswoman said today... Trump should be impeached because of one of his past sex partners

pilebuck13

Sammy what do we make of all this?

Sam Odom

Sammy what do we make of all this?

Clown Show

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

I see we are at the point that Donnie could "shoot someone on 5th avenue", and he would not lose a vote....

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by L8night View Post
    I see we are at the point that Donnie could "shoot someone on 5th avenue", and he would not lose a vote....
    Explain why if he’s guilty of so many high crimes and such they didn’t go after him on any of them? Because they have 0 evidence.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’ll probably pass the house which is a good thing for Trump they’re going to destroy them in the Senate

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’ll probably pass the house which is a good thing for Trump they’re going to destroy them in the Senate
    It's better to pass than not in the House. Great logic... lol.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    here is the problem...

the House committee was a kangaroo court indictment -- if some people cannot see that as the truth there can be no honest dialog

same goes for the Senate
    Senate will be a kangaroo court, verdict already in, isn't it? Think we agree on this. Better buy dinner and drinks next time he entertains the jurors. You believe the indictment not viable, not me who can't see the truth. Honest dialog seems to be relative. Bol on any and all wagers.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Senate will be a kangaroo court, verdict already in, isn't it? Think we agree on this. Better buy dinner and drinks next time he entertains the jurors. You believe the indictment not viable, not me who can't see the truth. Honest dialog seems to be relative. Bol on any and all wagers.
    verdict already in?

as soon as charges were brought, we knew what the clown show house would vote

you think this whole thing wouldve been brought to house without the outcome known?

go back to reddit soyboy

RudyRuetigger

the best thing dems could do is split their vote according to swing seats

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    the best thing dems could do is split their vote according to swing seats
    Naw, best thing for Dems is to grow some balls and keep calling out Trump's bullshit lies and let him keep whining.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Naw, best thing for Dems is to grow some balls and keep calling out Trump's bullshit lies and let him keep whining.
    Very true

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Dems really fukked up

They have no chance in 2020 now

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    wow

very sexist of you

no chance in hell democrats accept you with that statement

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Very true
    wow clown show backs you

dems should "grow some balls"

outrageous

vitterd

wow clown show backs you

dems should "grow some balls"

outrageous
    Dems can’t let trump continue to commit crimes and act like a king. Can’t happen. They gotta stay on him.....and it doesn’t matter how much it hurts him and his low IQ retarded base of dipshits.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Dems can’t let trump continue to commit crimes and act like a king. Can’t happen. They gotta stay on him.....and it doesn’t matter how much it hurts him and his low IQ retarded base of dipshits.
    so you think feminists without balls should grow some?

do you realize your whole population backing you now hates you?

if you owned a business and told dems to grow balls, youd be bankrupt

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Eh, Trumps an idiot and obviously corrupt (Trump University, his own damn charity), but this impeachment shit is a waste of time.

BOA12

verdict already in?

as soon as charges were brought, we knew what the clown show house would vote

you think this whole thing wouldve been brought to house without the outcome known?

go back to reddit soyboy
    So you have no worries, verdict already in the in the Senate. Party on.

vitterd

so you think feminists without balls should grow some?

do you realize your whole population backing you now hates you?

if you owned a business and told dems to grow balls, youd be bankrupt
    It’s called hyperbole. They need to keep standing up to trump and not let him continue to be a criminal. We cannot let him get away with this.....even if it’s unpopular now....it’s for future presidents. Do we really want the next president to say “ I can do best dec I want, trump did”. No we don’t.

First ... 2345678 ... Last