pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Problem with the left they are so worried about attacking the man personally because they know attacking his message won’t work he’s running on a nationalism platform and Americans love it....they don’t want what the extreme left has to offer.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He’s a criminal con man....of course he does. He manipulates the market for his friends. He knows what he says drives it up or down with a single tweet....he alerts them and everyone gets rich. Trump laughs at dipshits like you. He can’t believe you’re stupid enough to vote for him. Don’t worry though....plenty of idiot brainwashed sheep are right by your side.
    You are the typical stereotypical Democrat. Trump could care less about making a trade to make a little extra money. His businesses are cranking out plenty of cash every day. He does have an ego. He wants to show everybody what a crappy job all the Presidents of the past have been doing. And he is has been very successful at that. I think he does want to uncover all the corruption he can. Such as the Ukraine playground where Biden and others have gotten rich. I would not be shocked if he pushes for term limits in term 2. That would be the biggest thing in decades. He is making past Presidents look really bad. And that is a threat to all the career politicians. They fear him greatly , and they should.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

lets all stay civil

GREAT Thread

pilebuck13

Vitterd explain what hunter Biden was doing in the Ukraine and tell me it wasn’t corrupt you fuk

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    lets all stay civil

GREAT Thread
    Let’s not Sammy back off right now

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Rand Paul will take over after in a landslide. Do you believe most working class Americans agree with the extreme lefts policies? Is there a reason trump won those states? Is it because people loved the message they didn’t like the man nobody does they like the message that’s why he won not on his personality but his message vast majority of working middle class Americans reject extreme left policies and they keep getting crazier....it’s not hard to figure out.
    We shall see. You obviously care and are informed. Would rather you and I saw eye to eye on this issue, not meant to be. You think working class Americans agree with extreme rights policies? It wasn't the"people" or popular vote that elected Trump, it was the electoral college, a subject for another time perhaps. Don't see what Trump or the Republicans are doing for the vast majority of middle class Americans. If you can, please enlighten me.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

Tax cuts
    Jobs
    Border security
    New trade deals

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    We shall see. You obviously care and are informed. Would rather you and I saw eye to eye on this issue, not meant to be. You think working class Americans agree with extreme rights policies? It wasn't the"people" or popular vote that elected Trump, it was the electoral college, a subject for another time perhaps. Don't see what Trump or the Republicans are doing for the vast majority of middle class Americans. If you can, please enlighten me.
    I’ll tell you what they are not doing and that’s threatening that organized unions under great health care like myself are not forced to use government shitty healthcare my deductible for my whole family is like 500 bucks if one of those crazies socialize medicine I’m fuked on some shitty healthcare. And Immigration, people are done giving them handouts, difference between immigrants today and back then no government assistance back then! We also believe a person born with a pecker is a man not a female.

Simple math!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Vitterd explain what hunter Biden was doing in the Ukraine and tell me it wasn’t corrupt you fuk
    He was there because daddy Joey hooked him up. It's very obvious. Obama himself was even nervous over this..

Hunter got caught and pulled over with a crack pipe and crack just before that.. He was broke. Please..

All of the sudden he's an international gas consultant genius making 50 grand a month for the Ukraine utility company mogul. Lol... Hmmmm? Let's not mention his China visit pay out also..

Hunter Biden has buried alot of money since and or passed it off to trusties.. Maybe smoked it.. Who knows? Current reports say he's only worth 3mil today.. LOL...

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...den-net-worth/

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    You are the typical stereotypical Democrat. Trump could care less about making a trade to make a little extra money. His businesses are cranking out plenty of cash every day. He does have an ego. He wants to show everybody what a crappy job all the Presidents of the past have been doing. And he is has been very successful at that. I think he does want to uncover all the corruption he can. Such as the Ukraine playground where Biden and others have gotten rich. I would not be shocked if he pushes for term limits in term 2. That would be the biggest thing in decades. He is making past Presidents look really bad. And that is a threat to all the career politicians. They fear him greatly , and they should.
    What is Trumps credit rating? His failed projects, financed by who knows who, leaves the successful grifter beholden to someone. My moneys on Putin and his crew. He is setting a new Barr for crappy, he's been very successful at that. Only corruption he wants to uncover is that where he can wet his beak. You are the typical stereotypical Trumper, not even a Republican. Pushes for term limits in term 2 of what? bol Okierish with any and all wagers.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

As far as mr trump making money, not that i blame him, being one of the greatest presidents in american history will definitely reward his kin greatly and more greatly. I think he is a smart man. I think he knew and knows this. It is/was brilliant. This is why he is likely the greatest american success story for a long long time to come. He just wins like it or not.

BOA12

I’ll tell you what they are not doing and that’s threatening that organized unions under great health care like myself are not forced to use government shitty healthcare my deductible for my whole family is like 500 bucks if one of those crazies socialize medicine I’m fuked on some shitty healthcare. And Immigration, people are done giving them handouts, difference between immigrants today and back then no government assistance back then! We also believe a person born with a pecker is a man not a female.

Simple math!
    If it was up to them, there would be no unions. You and I both know that. Socialized medicine is a scary venture, I agree. If I had a solution to solve how immigrants are all getting rich on Govt. handouts and away to stop this crime I would tell you. I don't know any tran-sexuals, but I don't lose sleep over them nor condemn them. $500 is a great deductible for your family. So I guess what Trump is doing for the middle class is demonizing immigrants. Ok, I'll give him that. Do you think their is more white collar or blue collar corruption in today's Federal Govt. I mean is more money stolen at the executive level or rank and file level. They steal more than they ever handout to immigrants or anyone else, that's what I believe.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Trump the Lessor , Boris Johnson , wins in a Landslide

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    Good lord

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    As far as mr trump making money, not that i blame him, being one of the greatest presidents in american history will definitely reward his kin greatly and more greatly. I think he is a smart man. I think he knew and knows this. It is/was brilliant. This is why he is likely the greatest american success story for a long long time to come. He just wins like it or not.
    U were an idiot over at Rx and with age you have become a bigger idiot. You have marshmallows for brains

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Good lord
    The ultimate cuck has tuned in the Cuck who can’t win a cent betting is a political expert

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Been cheating the system his whole life. If that is success to you, God bless. I don't think he ever thought he'd be president, creating a situation where he would be under a microscope. If you like Trump the man and his business plan, don't ever be a vendor. People who read books are smart(eliminates him), people who have life experiences are wise. Trump is wise at beating the system and anyone he can take advantage of. Another bankruptcy awaits this skilled business man, details on the horizon. If he goes down as the worst president ever, how will he be rewarded? Semper Fidelis, General.

pilebuck13

If it was up to them, there would be no unions. You and I both know that. Socialized medicine is a scary venture, I agree. If I had a solution to solve how immigrants are all getting rich on Govt. handouts and away to stop this crime I would tell you. I don't know any tran-sexuals, but I don't lose sleep over them nor condemn them. $500 is a great deductible for your family. So I guess what Trump is doing for the middle class is demonizing immigrants. Ok, I'll give him that. Do you think their is more white collar or blue collar corruption in today's Federal Govt. I mean is more money stolen at the executive level or rank and file level. They steal more than they ever handout to immigrants or anyone else, that's what I believe.
    They are all corrupt as fuk and you are witnessing them trying to destroy someone who is calling them out this is all that’s going on. I’m around average hard working joes all day they don’t like the far left agenda none of them fun to their head they are voting trump every time

Thor4140

Simple math!
    You are probably paying 15 to 20 dollars an hour for your health care benefits but like the jackass you are you probably think your union is paying for it and you are getting it for free

pilebuck13

You are probably paying 15 to 20 dollars an hour for your health care benefits but like the jackass you are you probably think your union is paying for it and you are getting it for free
    The contractor pays for it dip shit my hourly package is high my hourly rate is around 50’ they pay for extra so shut up cuck

Thor4140

The ultimate cuck has tuned in the Cuck who can’t win a cent betting is a political expert
    Trump has put in over 150 anti union judges but you are such an ignorant fuk you will still vote for him so he can keep on doing this. Doesn’t your union tell you these things or do you just like voting for people who are trying to take your job you ignorant fuk.

Thor4140

The contractor pays for it dip shit my hourly package is high my hourly rate is around 50’ they pay for extra so shut up cuck
    They pay for it u nitwit because it is your money u won in your contract. For fuks sakes it is your money

pilebuck13

Trump has put in over 150 anti union judges but you are such an ignorant fuk you will still vote for him so he can keep on doing this. Doesn’t your union tell you these things or do you just like voting for people who are trying to take your job you ignorant fuk.
    Yah trump has stooped unionized labor in major cities not even close not even a threat dip shit but socializing medicine will fuk me and my unions dumbass

pilebuck13

They pay for it u nitwit because it is your money u won in your contract. For fuks sakes it is your money
    I’m happy with my hourly rate I’m not happy with the idea of socializing medicine

pilebuck13

I’m sorry your such a dumbass

Thor4140

B12 for years union people have been trying to educate this dim bulb but when your porch light is out u become an unreachable asshat.

pilebuck13

BkofAma for years union people have been trying to educate this dim bulb but when your porch light is out u become an unreachable asshat.
    For years the union has been convincing its members you have to blindly vote democrat until they seen the filth in their cities and the crime and drugs and now they are backing off

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Thor and vitterd hate life because Trump is president....like Pelosi they can’t get his dikk out their mouth....they have no life because of Trump...sad that people take politics this seriously

pilebuck13

BkofAma 12 for years union people have been trying to educate this dim bulb but when your porch light is out u become an unreachable asshat.
    Bet I have more in my book account then you do in your savings you cuck

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Thor and vitterd hate life because Trump is president....like Pelosi they can’t get his dikk out their mouth....they have no life because of Trump...sad that people take politics this seriously
    broke clowns

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Trump 2020 cause of people like thortard and vitard

they don't realize people like them are getting him re-elected lmao

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I dont disagree about beating the system. I dont. But, its the normal. And im not holding it against anyone even though i dont like it. Its out of my control and im not falling on that sword. Im more therapeutically disciplined than that. Mr trump is not a great person. I agree. But he is doing what he said and americans voted for that. he deseves credit for being great at keeping his word. We mainly agree i think.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Tax cuts
    Jobs
    Border security
    New trade deals
    Have you personally benefited from any of these darrell? Looks good on paper, but practical application, none help me. The wall, is that your border security? Wait and see the gifts the Republicans give to their wealthy sponsors if able to win again. Wonder why Mitch and Trump won't pass election meddling bills. A . How do you feel about tariffs, the price of everything going up? And if you unemployed or underemployed, a bonanza awaits you, compliments of trump. Bol #74 hope your horses run fast and straight.

Thor4140

Yah trump has stooped unionized labor in major cities not even close not even a threat dip shit but socializing medicine will fuk me and my unions dumbass
    I know this is over your head but I will try anyway. Do you know how hard it is to bid on a job against someone like Canada when our employers have to factor in health care money and Canada doesn’t. Virtually impossible to win a bid against them

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    No I see a con man running the country just like all the republicans who ran against him in the debates all said. You accept that but you love racism to so it is par for the course

First 1234567 ... Last