2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    The count gotta win sometimes too, amirit?
    I’m sure it does from time to time but that lopsided on the Mac known to be crooked asses? In a game 45 of those ppl don’t know where it played and prob can’t name both teams! Lol. No thanks.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

What's everyone eating for breakfast before the games? Any good coffee to try? I'm heading to starbucks.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    What's everyone eating for breakfast before the games? Any good coffee to try? I'm heading to starbucks.
    just had Denny's grand slam for $5.99!...two strips of bacon, two sausage links, eggs, hash browns, and hot cakes!
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24868

Coffee black with a a little bit of Jim Beam.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Tanko 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3220

That line is begging for baylor action. you guys know what that means.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Black coffee
    Pussy
    Line at Starbucks was lame
    You still in Vegas?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I have
    Boomer Sooners
    Hawaii
    Wisconsin
    UGA
    Chick at the window said no money coming in on Hawaii or Wisconsin.

Probably all losers

Demonata

Thanks everyone! Got vanilla latte, raspberry muffin and now getting dennys grand slam. Not in vegas anymore gauchojake.

2daBank

I’m small on Baylor just using them to jumpstart a few parlays cause I’m a degen (lol) but my main plays for day been posted most the week/

Clemson/uva over 54.5 (biggest play)

Uga +7.5

Cincy +10

I may add something at half time or whatever. I think these all been talked bout but at moment in on cAr driving!! lol.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Added CMU/FAU parlay. Fukn' Utah. Not surprised they lost, but am surprised they got manhandled. That 4th down play in their first drive sucked, get the 1st and score there it's a different game. Will never understand why coaches continue to call deep handoffs on 4th and less than a yard, it's fukn' stupid. Doesn't mean they win, but probably a better game.

Good luck today boys, let's start bowl season on a high note

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Conference championship Saturday. Let’s go boyz!
    Okla -9
    Cincy +10
    Cincy/Mem o58
    UGA +7.5

UGA ml + Cincy ml +1187

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

took baylor +9.5. I think they are a live dog but i aint got the balls to bet that ML today

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Under 66 in this OK game for me

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Under 66 in this OK game for me
    I liked that play too. I was on the fence on which to bet. Under or baylor spread. GL my friend

stevenash

Miami and App State with TD’s each in the first minute.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

This cincy Memphis match up i could see a under this card is awful

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    I liked that play too. I was on the fence on which to bet. Under or baylor spread. GL my friend
    Thanks dude, g/l back at ‘ya.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Not the best start…

Demonata

Let'ssss gooooo oklahoma!!!!!!!

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Can't miss tackles like that... 71 yard gain. Big plays will kill you.

2daBank

I love me some Starbucks! back when I was a fairly big time hustler I would go every morning and grab them for everyone on my pick up money/drop off product route!! I like the quad expresso white chocolate mocha on ice!!!

Shit pricey as fukk tho! Wasn’t nothing to spend 50 bucks plus fat tip (10-20 depending how cute! girl behind counter was! lol). Shit just mine cost like almost 10 buck so I don’t go very often. Plus no booze, since I’m not diving dirty these days I don’t worry bout legalities so tend to make my coffee incredibly Irish! A fine ppl those Irish are!! Lmfao..

For today went to jack in box and had couple breakfast jacks,, nothing impressive but we did so much work yesterday w tree and all the Xmas decorations I just wanted to be super chill today!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-07-19 at 11:40 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    That line is begging for baylor action. you guys know what that means.
    It means nothin imo,’ not that my opinion is all that meaningful!! Lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Okla -9
    Cincy +10
    Cincy/Mem o58
    UGA +7.5

UGA ml + Cincy ml +1187
    good luck but have a feeling cincy might get blown out

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I love me some Starbucks! back when I was a fairly big time hustler I would go every morning and grab them for everyone on my pick up money/drop off product route!! I like the quad expresso white chocolate mocha on ice!!!

Shit pricey as fukk tho! Wasn’t nothing to spend 50 bucks plus fat tip (10-20 depending how cute! girl behind counter was! lol). Shit just mine cost like almost 10 buck so I don’t go very often. Plus no booze, since I’m not giving dirty these days I don’t worry bout legalities so tend to make my coffee incredibly Irish! A fine ppl those Irish are!! Lmfao..

For today went to jack in box and had couple breakfast jacks,, nothing impressive but we did so much work yesterday w tree and all the Xmas decorations I just wanted to be super chill today!!
    Man that sounds good! I have to try that. Starbucks at the Luxor seemed expensive. I always leave tips for the ugly people, not the hot people. Figure hot people shouldn't be rich and hot. Ugly people need loving too man,lol. I do like baileys and milk on ice, so damn good. JAck in the box has such a good shakes, I wish we had one in utah. You got all your christmas decorations set up?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    good luck but have a feeling cincy might get blown out
    I have a feeling cincy has better chance of winning than getting blown out.

2daBank

Man that sounds good! I have to try that. Starbucks at the Luxor seemed expensive. I always leave tips for the ugly people, not the hot people. Figure hot people shouldn't be rich and hot. Ugly people need loving too man,lol. I do like baileys and milk on ice, so damn good. JAck in the box has such a good shakes, I wish we had one in utah. You got all your christmas decorations set up?
    Lol. I like the ugly/cute tip theory. I was joking bout tip sizes based off looks anyways. I tip based off service not looks, I might act shallow but I’m not. lol.

I mean it Starbucks, I’m pretty confident I was their best tip of the day back then. I loved to throw my drug money around! lol. Not to show off, just cause think it fair to say I’m incredibly generous person. Think I got that from my mom, I’ll never forgive her for that!!!! Lmfao.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Wow... App St just throttling ULL so far. I was thinking about playing ULL but didn't. Looking like a good no play so far.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Okla -9
    Cincy +10
    Cincy/Mem o58
    UGA +7.5

UGA ml + Cincy ml +1187
    Think I’ll do small RR with cincy/Uga/and over in acc champ. Gives us each dog w total I love than together in case lightening strikes.

I’m on bears small as I mentioned but I do think this was the most likely to be blowout.

2daBank

I used to like jack in box, then stopped eating much fast food. All a sudden this year I got turned on to jack tacos with extra lettuce and extra sauce, super fire!!

Yea we got all the decorations and tree up! Now we just have a ton of boxes and shit all over the place to put away, lol

fecgp40

Think I’ll do small RR with cincy/Uga/and over in acc champ. Gives us each dog w total I love than together in case lightening strikes.

I’m on bears small as I mentioned but I do think this was the most likely to be blowout.
    Meaning you think Memphis might blow them out Bank?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Meaning you think Memphis might blow them out Bank?
    No. Sorry if that read wrong. I thought Baylor was the dog I like that most likely to get blown out. I think cincy has better chance of winning than getting blown out.

Only think I don’t love bout cincy is they switching QBs back I hear? Dunno why when kid last week played pretty well? Suppose bright side would be if ridder struggles than can go to kid who played last week to bring them back?

fecgp40

No. Sorry if that read wrong. I thought Baylor was the dog I like that most likely to get blown out. I think cincy has better chance of winning than getting blown out.
    Gotcha. Sooners started fast but looks like Baylor may be stabilizing the game now.

Demonata

Oklahoma and Baylor trying to fumble game away but nobody picking up the fumbles lmfao

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Gotcha. Sooners started fast but looks like Baylor may be stabilizing the game now.
    Yea I feel ok now. I was referring more to my thoughts before game than how it looked since start. Was just a little nervous bout lamb being back and the fast track but bears handling it well.

Kinda similar to wiscy. Really wanna play them cause I think that line super inflated but osu on a fast track is scary. Feel kinda like the psu game I passed cause scared to get in osu way but line def too high. Of course I also passed against Michigan which was obviously the right call. I have no clue how wiscy can be this big a dog? I’d take wiscy to beat psu today in a heartbeat, yet they getting almost same number psu did?? That fast track worries me tho. Maybe wiscy 1st half?

2daBank

Who the Fukk bears got playing qb? This could be bad??

First ... 2345678 ... Last