BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I been on nice rise but missed my 2x play last week which hurt. I’m 22-9 last 31. Bummer I was like almost dead last after 6 weeks w fukkin nfl!! Lol, if I only had 4 more weeks of college think I could catch top 10, ain’t gonna happen w nfl!! lol
    Nice turnaround Banker you may have a valid argument there.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 897

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Georgia defeated Texas A&M at home by 6 points. 19-13. LSU defeated this same team one week later at home, by 43 points, 50-7. How can anyone legitimately take Georgia and anything less than 10 points? I really hope that UGA can pull off a miracle and win this game, but there is no way in hell I am throwing my money away and wagering on them.

My only play is the UNDER in the Oregon-Utah game on Friday Night. The line opened at 51. I got it at 50 in the middle of a free fall yesterday at the Circa. The weather forcast came out, and the line has plunged down to 46 in some shops now. That is still a good number. As others in here have stated, Oregon's offense has been MIA recently which is the reason why they are NOT playing for a spot in the playoffs. Utah's defense has allowed 30 points at USC in their loss, 28 points at Washington, and 77 points in their other 10 games. Utah's offense put up numbers against UCLA and Colorado, but was average against the rest of their opponents. Oregon's defense has been rather good this season, giving up an average of 15.5 ppg. This is a night game in Santa Clara, where there is a 100% chance of rain.
    Damn it. I missed this play. Would have been a potentially good fade knowing this loser.

Also- love the Georgia/LSU versus A&M commentary. So amateur.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

I know it's a long shot but what if Wisky upsets Ohio ST tomorrow in the Big-10 championship game and assuming LSU beats Georgia, who gets the #4 spot in the college football playoff?...Wisky or the Big-12 champ?...you can make interesting and compelling arguments for both.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I know it's a long shot but what if Wisky upsets Ohio ST tomorrow in the Big-10 championship game and assuming LSU beats Georgia, who gets the #4 spot in the college football playoff?...Wisky or the Big-12 champ?...you can make interesting and compelling arguments for both.
    I think you have to give it to Big 12. 1 loss has to trump 2 losses

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I think you have to give it to Big 12. 1 loss has to trump 2 losses
    yeah I hear ya but you know how the pollsters and the committee thinks...to beat the number one team and arguably the best team in the country when it matters most?...there would be a good possibility if Wisky could pull it off they might very well leapfrog either Baylor or Oklahoma...not saying it's right, but we've seen it before where the Big-12 champ gets screwed...but I digress and totally agree with you...Winner of the Big-12 championship is getting that #4 spot...no and's, if's, or but's about it...with the big caveat being that LSU beats Georgia...because lets face it...if the bulldogs pull off the upset, the SEC is getting two teams in because the Tigers aren't dropping out regardless.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Damn it. I missed this play. Would have been a potentially good fade knowing this loser.

Also- love the Georgia/LSU versus A&M commentary. So amateur.
    Lol.. let’s not bring that stuff in here brother. Appreciate the sentiment but even he tries to act right In this thread so I ask everyone to do the same. Lot of places for us to take shots at the guys we don’t like (many for good reason), just not in this thread. Thanks.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Best bet for Pick 6 ?
    I used Uga but kicking myself for not using the Clemson over, 54.5 when I bet and played 1x in contest. Up to 57.5 now.

asiagambler

yeah I hear ya but you know how the pollsters and the committee thinks...to beat the number one team and arguably the best team in the country when it matters most?...there would be a good possibility if Wisky could pull it off they might very well leapfrog either Baylor or Oklahoma...not saying it's right, but we've seen it before where the Big-12 champ gets screwed...but I digress and totally agree with you...Winner of the Big-12 championship is getting that #4 spot...no and's, if's, or but's about it...with the big caveat being that LSU beats Georgia...because lets face it...if the bulldogs pull off the upset, the SEC is getting two teams in because the Tigers aren't dropping out regardless.
    Yeah if Wisconsin didn't have such an ugly loss to Illinois, I'd say they had a small chance in that scenario. Maybe if they lost a close game to Michigan instead and then everything else equal, maybe they'd have a chance if Baylor won. For some reason, it feels like Oklahoma wouldn't get left out regardless because they're the big name program even though Baylor's resume is probably on par if not better

2daBank

Yeah if Wisconsin didn't have such an ugly loss to Illinois, I'd say they had a small chance in that scenario. Maybe if they lost a close game to Michigan instead and then everything else equal, maybe they'd have a chance if Baylor won. For some reason, it feels like Oklahoma wouldn't get left out regardless because they're the big name program even though Baylor's resume is probably on par if not better
    At this point I feel like the big12 winner in unless Uga beats LSU which is entirely possible.

2daBank

Well we got a great number on the Clemson over.

2daBank

Ya’ll have thoughts on app st and cmu games? I have not followed either those conf much.

asiagambler

Ya’ll have thoughts on app st and cmu games? I have not followed either those conf much.
    Haven't looked closely but I'm leaning towards Central Michigan! Great defense and great job from McEwain

2daBank

Haven't looked closely but I'm leaning towards Central Michigan! Great defense and great job from McEwain
    That was my initial thought as well but still digging in and as I’ve noted 100x this year I kinda avoid the Mac like the plague. Lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Cuse.... Did you get the bitcoin from the Pick 6 hit?
    Nice $600.
    No. I was going to put it all in Oregon ML. Crazy that I have to wait until Monday at the earliest. That was the play I needed to start my run. Would have been one play away from hitting 5K, but nope, I’ll probably lose on my first game that I force now since CFB won’t be going on. Sucks to miss championship week. I have a good feel for the games too. Not sure why it’s so hard to open up the ole BTC account, enter 600, my address, and press send.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    No. I was going to put it all in Oregon ML. Crazy that I have to wait until Monday at the earliest. That was the play I needed to start my run. Would have been one play away from hitting 5K, but nope, I’ll probably lose on my first game that I force now since CFB won’t be going on. Sucks to miss championship week. I have a good feel for the games too. Not sure why it’s so hard to open up the ole BTC account, enter 600, my address, and press send.
    I feel your pain man. Earlier I was going to bet willem II to beat ajax which paid over 16-1 and instead I chickened out. woulda won over 3 grand, so tonight I put 500 on oregon ML. I had a hunch the doggies would bark today. That sucks you missed out on the money though. Oregon curb stomped them all game.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

cuse you're in a good spot to help us out even though you're not in action. You can give us unbiased feedback. What are your thoughts on these games tomorrow?

asiagambler

So regarding the Sun Belt, I watched a bit of the game played in Louisiana that App State won 17-7 but I thought LL held their own defensively. They just couldn't get much going offensively when App State shut down the ground game

Still it was 10-7 in the 4th quarter and LL just needed a stop to try for a final drive to tie or win. But they just ran out of gas. App State kept running it and converting 3rd and 4th downs on a long drive and got a late TD to push the margin to 10

Is the game gonna be much different? I can't imagine so. The total in the first game was 69! And this game opened at 55.5 but was bet up to 57.5. I can't really make sense of the move up. App State also recently lost their top receiver Corey Sutton

Under 58 looks like a bet I'll be making one way or another

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    cuse you're in a good spot to help us out even though you're not in action. You can give us unbiased feedback. What are your thoughts on these games tomorrow?
    True. Maybe I’ll write up some thoughts in a bit. I just knew Oregon had this. Things usually work out for the committee, and they end up having 4 obvious teams. Now they just have to plug in the Oklahoma/Baylor winner, and good to go. Or Georgia stays in it if they win. Plus Oregon was the best team Utah had to face all year, and the USC and UW games gave me pause on the Utes D. Then their offense against an overlooked Oregon D, and that’s all she wrote. Easy to say after the fact, but did make my thoughts known before the game a little bit. The Saturday card is tough though. Really needed this one to build a cushion for my roll. Oh well, shit happens. Not gonna let it bother me. I’ll probably do turrible this weekend anyway, so maybe it’s for the best.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 897

Lol.. let’s not bring that stuff in here brother. Appreciate the sentiment but even he tries to act right In this thread so I ask everyone to do the same. Lot of places for us to take shots at the guys we don’t like (many for good reason), just not in this thread. Thanks.
    You got it my man. Let’s win some games tomorrow.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Utah utes lost. Lost $50. Oh well. I'll live. I hate the utes anyway. Go oklahoma tomorrow!

Cuse0323

Too lazy to write anything about it, but I like OU -9. Think they roll here.

Cuse0323

And ULL with the points. Live dog for me.

asiagambler

So I still haven't looked at the MAC game too closely but I can't NOT bet Central Michigan here

McEwain's had them prepared all year and they're on a tear in November. Miami almost lost to Akron! Then they did lose to Ball State

Looking at win expectancy from advanced box scores, Miami's also been one of the luckiest teams this year. They have a one-dimensional rushing offense that plays into CMU's strength on defense

CMU too much offensive firepower. I'll gladly take them under a touchdown

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    And ULL with the points. Live dog for me.
    Seems like App State just has their number but the first game was much closer than score indicated. If I had to bet it, I agree- the line looks a bit out of control and I would bet them +7. But I think it plays out similarly so I just took under. I think it's very telling the total is 12 points lower than first matchup.

asiagambler

I also took Wisconsin +16

I'm betting on Fields not being as effective nursing his knee injury. Mobility limited and can affect throws too

Wisconsin kept the first matchup close for a half. I also don't think Ohio State has any reason to run it up. They're gonna be the #1 seed. I think they'll play more conservative with a lead and make sure everyone just gets out healthy, especially Fields

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Just got done doing Mfin Xmas lights, now Gotta get a fukkin tree. Fukk!!!
    you sound like the grinch

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Ohio State is the easiest play on the board. Wisconsin is built to run the ball and when Ohio State gets ahead by a couple TD's they will be forced to throw the ball. I have Buckeyes winning by 27
    it might even be by more than that

It’s time to put the world on notice

get yo ass checked like a fukkin Nike

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it might even be by more than that

It’s time to put the world on notice

get yo ass checked like a fukkin Nike
    Yup wisky is way too one dimensional

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Looks like a fairly easy card for me today:

Top plays
    : Baylor and Georgia.

Medium Plays
    : Lala and C Mich.

Single and action plays: FUA, Boise, Memphis, Ohio State and Clemson.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Looks like a fairly easy card for me today:

Top plays
    : Baylor and Georgia.

Medium Plays
    : Lala and C Mich.

Single and action plays: FUA, Boise, Memphis, Ohio State and Clemson.
    rule number one of the SBR gambling manifesto...if Lee and Manster say it's a top play or best bet, then you best "nail it and pound it"!...take Baylor and the points...it's already dropped to 8.5...but even at that number you should be safe...Hell, the Bears are a very live dog that can win this game outright.

leetreaper

rule number one of the SBR gambling manifesto...if Lee and Manster say it's a top play or best bet, then you best "nail it and pound it"!...take Baylor and the points...it's already dropped to 8.5...but even at that number you should be safe...Hell, the Bears are a very live dog that can win this game outright.
    Hell yeah baby

Da Manster!

anyone else feeling Boise ST (-13.5) over Hawaii?...it's been warm and sunny all week long in Hawaii and with the girls, beaches, etc...all the perks that come playing on the island...and today it's supposed to be in the high 30's-low 40's, windy, rain, cold, etc on the blue turf...the Broncos curb stomped earlier in the year and this weather usually favors the running team...Huge advantage for Boise ST...depending on the outcome of the Baylor game, I might do a play on this as well.

2daBank

anyone else feeling Boise ST (-13.5) over Hawaii?...it's been warm and sunny all week long in Hawaii and with the girls, beaches, etc...all the perks that come playing on the island...and today it's supposed to be in the high 30's-low 40's, windy, rain, cold, etc on the blue turf...the Broncos curb stomped earlier in the year and this weather usually favors the running team...Huge advantage for Boise ST...depending on the outcome of the Baylor game, I might do a play on this as well.
    I think I lean over more than a side but can’t really argue w Boise

2daBank

My cmu concerns, well numero uno it like 55-5 in pick 6 for cmu, little scary. The other is i don’t know what to make of Miami shoddy play lately since the games didn’t really matter to them? I certainly understand liking cmu but when I saw that count I thought forget that. lol

leetreaper

My cmu concerns, well numero uno it like 55-5 in pick 6 for cmu, little scary. The other is i don’t know what to make of Miami shoddy play lately since the games didn’t really matter to them? I certainly understand liking cmu but when I saw that count I thought forget that. lol
    The count gotta win sometimes too, amirit?

First 1234567 ... Last