2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Let’s talk ncaafb championship week!

All we have left is this and the bowls, mentioned last week but will say it again I have really enjoyed doing this thread and talking this great sport w you wonderful ppl all season!

Played a few already so will start w those:

Uva/Clemson over 54.5

As mentioned last week the uva defense has really fallen off the last month allowing 27 or more their last 5 against Hokies, ville, unc, freaking liberty? How are they gonna stop tigers from scoring 40+? I don’t think they are. During that time the offense has been very good, this tigers d on another level than what they have seen but lighting up the Hokies solid defense was impressive. Pretty confident uva can give us at least 14 here and prob more, I think that do the trick and if They give us 20 this flies over imo.

Uga+7.5

How can we resist the dawgs gettin more than a td? The obvious concern is can they keep up with LSU? Well auburn slowed this LSU offense down and I think dawgs defense is equally up to the task to keep them to 31 or less. LSU defense is not good so I think it safe to assume dawgs can get into the 20s. I expect this to be a really tight game so I’m loving getting the hook here.

I lean utes. Wish I woulda been on top openers cause that line shot up fast. Still think less than 7 the fav the right side here but since it went up so fast I might be able to talked off this one. a very bad beavers d hardly gave up anything to the ducks outside special teams plays. Utes defense legit, I don’t see ducks scoring more than 20 and think the offense can do more than enough if that the case. Regardless I think utes ml makes some parlays if I don’t just lay the points.

That it for now. Let’s hear what everyone thinking!

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I have LSU winning it all...cant see it any way other than LSU winning in Louisiana!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    I have LSU winning it all...cant see it any way other than LSU winning in Louisiana!!
    I don’t buy it. I think Clemson and osu better cause they play defense. I been wrong before tho.

I don’t think this week really effects their chances in playoffs much. I assume they in regardless. Wouldn’t you?

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

LSU at home basically for the title game if they make it that far. IMO OSU/LSU on a collision course.. Remember the QB for LSU was an OSU homey? Destiny is in the cards with LSU winning it all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

are these games really any good??

Baylor game could be ok.........LSU/Georgia maybe

Baylor ML only play

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

[QUOTE=2daBank;29092534]All we have left is this and the bowls, mentioned last week but will say it again I have really enjoyed doing this thread and talking this great sport w you wonderful ppl all season!

Uva/Clemson over 54.5

As mentioned last week the uva defense has really fallen off the last month allowing 27 or more their last 5 against Hokies, ville, unc, freaking liberty? How are they gonna stop tigers from scoring 40+? I don’t think they are. During that time the offense has been very good, this tigers d on another level than what they have seen but lighting up the Hokies solid defense was impressive. Pretty confident uva can give us at least 14 here and prob more, I think that do the trick and if They give us 20 this flies over imo.

Hey Bankster, Rain is in forecast for UVA/Clemson. I don't know if you considered rain but I always check the weather in my capping. Good luck sir

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    LSU at home basically for the title game if they make it that far. IMO OSU/LSU on a collision course.. Remember the QB for LSU was an OSU homey? Destiny is in the cards with LSU winning it all.
    I think ya’ll forgetting about Clemson who I think the best team in country.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Clemson

2daBank

[QUOTE=BetThenSweat;29092631]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    All we have left is this and the bowls, mentioned last week but will say it again I have really enjoyed doing this thread and talking this great sport w you wonderful ppl all season!

Uva/Clemson over 54.5

Hey Bankster, Rain is in forecast for UVA/Clemson. I don't know if you considered rain but I always check the weather in my capping. Good luck sir
    I saw it. Not too worried. For one the next time the weatherman gets something right from a week away be the 1st time. For 2 little rain not the end the world. Sure if it a downpour and windy it a problem but who knows if that be the case.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Clemson
    If they cover that number I think it flies over.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

^
    They’re the cream of the crop.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

OSU will wax Wisconsin again

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

noone picking georgia

which i like

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Georgia defeated Texas A&M at home by 6 points. 19-13. LSU defeated this same team one week later at home, by 43 points, 50-7. How can anyone legitimately take Georgia and anything less than 10 points? I really hope that UGA can pull off a miracle and win this game, but there is no way in hell I am throwing my money away and wagering on them.

My only play is the UNDER in the Oregon-Utah game on Friday Night. The line opened at 51. I got it at 50 in the middle of a free fall yesterday at the Circa. The weather forcast came out, and the line has plunged down to 46 in some shops now. That is still a good number. As others in here have stated, Oregon's offense has been MIA recently which is the reason why they are NOT playing for a spot in the playoffs. Utah's defense has allowed 30 points at USC in their loss, 28 points at Washington, and 77 points in their other 10 games. Utah's offense put up numbers against UCLA and Colorado, but was average against the rest of their opponents. Oregon's defense has been rather good this season, giving up an average of 15.5 ppg. This is a night game in Santa Clara, where there is a 100% chance of rain.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Georgia defeated Texas A&M at home by 6 points. 19-13. LSU defeated this same team one week later at home, by 43 points, 50-7. How can anyone legitimately take Georgia and anything less than 10 points? I really hope that UGA can pull off a miracle and win this game, but there is no way in hell I am throwing my money away and wagering on them.

My only play is the UNDER in the Oregon-Utah game on Friday Night. The line opened at 51. I got it at 50 in the middle of a free fall yesterday at the Circa. The weather forcast came out, and the line has plunged down to 46 in some shops now. That is still a good number. As others in here have stated, Oregon's offense has been MIA recently which is the reason why they are NOT playing for a spot in the playoffs. Utah's defense has allowed 30 points at USC in their loss, 28 points at Washington, and 77 points in their other 10 games. Utah's offense put up numbers against UCLA and Colorado, but was average against the rest of their opponents. Oregon's defense has been rather good this season, giving up an average of 15.5 ppg. This is a night game in Santa Clara, where there is a 100% chance of rain.
    Imo that some bubble gum capping bout how LSU beat Texas AM by a bigger margin as if that means a lick in this matchup. It doesn’t. If you wanna compare games I think auburn a much better comp to what we should expect to see here. Much better defense with limitations on offense and they gave LSU more problems than anyone. I expect Uga to slow them down and tigers defense is not good so don’t worry about the dawgs offense like I would if they played a osu or Clemson who play good defense.

Far as the Utah/ducks game 1st off I think it beyond stupid they play this game in freaking Santa Clara, the pac-12 commish a fukkin moron. Usc has nfl wrs I don’t think ducks have so not as worried bout utes defense where I think secondary their biggest weakness. Ducks oline is very good which might negate utes very good defensive front, if ducks had elite wrs I would worry but they don’t.

Def can’t argue with the under but can’t see myself playing it missing the good number.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 400

Can Georgia drop if they loose to LSU and be out of the final four?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    They’re the cream of the crop.
    I been saying for 2 months everyone making big mistake dismissing them just cause the acc down. Like always Dabo has his team improving week by week. They the best team in country imo. On a neutral I think I’d make them -3 vs osu. My only concern is there def some validity that they haven’t gotten any the top 10 test osu and LSU have gotten, that worries me a bit when it incredibly likely those games gonna be dog fights!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    They will be out if they lose

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

yea ofcourse out if they lose

how is that a question

2daBank

Not sure what you asking? Dawgs have to win to be in. I think LSU could lose and still get in. They should, their resume is undeniable.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    noone picking georgia

which i like
    I picked them!

firedawg

Georgia ml
    Cuz I'm a glutton for punishment

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    They will be out if they lose
    You with me on dawgs? I wanted to wait to hear your opinion on this one but wasn’t sure that +7.5 would be around long so pulled trigger.,,

firedawg

You with me on dawgs? I wanted to wait to hear your opinion on this one but wasn’t sure that +7.5 would be around long so pulled trigger.,,
    I'm always on them in this game

Cuz I'm a homer

2daBank

Georgia ml
    Cuz I'm a glutton for punishment
    I think with the points they a great bet, I think it gonna be very close so certainly nothing wrong w the ml.

2daBank

I'm always on them in this game

Cuz I'm a homer
    Lol. Fair enough. I think the line is a good 3 points high.

stackz125

Who will take over Georgia's place then?
    Utah?(if they beat Oregon)

Or

The winner of Baylor and Oklahoma?

2daBank

Who will take over Georgia's place then?
    Utah?(if they beat Oregon)

Or

The winner of Baylor and Oklahoma?
    I believe it will and should be utes assuming they win but who knows with this dumb shit committee? I think Uga has a great chance to beat LSU tho.

No chance would I put sooners in. They suck. I don’t think they will take Baylor as they have disrespected them in almost all the rankings.

stackz125

Basically a home game for Baylor?

2daBank

Basically a home game for Oklahoma....
    It’s not a home game is it? Where it played? That line once again redic imo. Dunno how the fukk they keep overrating sooners?

firedawg

It’s not a home game is it? Where it played? That line once again redic imo. Dunno how the fukk they keep overrating sooners?
    I think Jerry world
    Not sure

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7283

Have to think the over 56.5 Ohio State- Wisconsin is a good play. Playing on a fast track in Indy OSU should score in the 40's so Wisky only needs 17 to hit the over.
    Buckeyes put 34 on Wisky in a downpour in Columbus in the 1st meeting.

2daBank

I think Jerry world
    Not sure
    Sounds right. I’d like to get 10 but think I’ll be on Baylor.

2daBank

Cincy another game I’m hoping gets to 10 but way they hung in last week when game meant far more to Memphis speaks well here imo. Also sounds like ridder May play this one. I think there a decent history for situations like this where team already in who lost wins the rematch.

1234 ... Last