2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Anyone wanna try to talk me off utes?

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

I like Utah as well at -6.5. I think this number might climb to -7 by game time...I'm guessing there may be a lot of early money on Utah, raising the line. People are going to be impressed with their big margins recently, albeit against lesser opponents. I think the only two comparable games for Utah are their Wash St and Wash games which they won by 25 (@ home) and 5 (on road) respectively.

Also, Thibioux (DE) for Oregon may be out. He is their leading sack man, but against Utah, not sure that matters. Utah runs a lot and very well (top 20%) but Oregon's run D is not to shabby either (top 20%). Orgeon is a little more dependent upon the pass game so the rain may impact them slightly (not a big factor though).

-------------------------------------------
    I was on Georgia but after reviewing their injury/suspended list, I backed off. They have a lot of key players out or questionable.
    - DB Stokes is questionable.
    - RB Swift (#1 RB on team) is probable but dinged up.
    - WR Pickens (#1 WR) has to sit 1st half due to suspension from last weeks game.
    - WR Cager (#2 WR) out for season.

Here is the full list:

• (!)[RB] 12/01/2019 - D'Andre Swift left last game, is probable Saturday vs LSU ( Shoulder )
    • [DB] 12/01/2019 - Eric Stokes is "?" Saturday vs LSU ( Undisclosed )
    • [WR] 12/01/2019 - George Pickens is OUT first half Saturday vs LSU ( Suspension )
    • [WR] 12/01/2019 - Lawrence Cager is out for season ( Ankle )
    • [DL] 12/01/2019 - Devonte Wyatt is "?" Saturday vs LSU ( Lower Body )
    • [OL] 12/01/2019 - Justin Shaffer is "?" Saturday vs LSU ( Neck )
    • [DB] 12/01/2019 - Tyson Campbell is "?" Saturday vs LSU ( Toe )

I was hoping to get updates on some of these guys before committing.

Firedawg... As a homer, maybe you can give us more insight into how you see these injuries impacting the game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    I like Utah as well at -6.5. I think this number might climb to -7 by game time...I'm guessing there may be a lot of early money on Utah, raising the line. People are going to be impressed with their big margins recently, albeit against lesser opponents. I think the only two comparable games for Utah are their Wash St and Wash games which they won by 25 (@ home) and 5 (on road) respectively.

Also, Thibioux (DE) for Oregon may be out. He is their leading sack man, but against Utah, not sure that matters. Utah runs a lot and very well (top 20%) but Oregon's run D is not to shabby either (top 20%). Orgeon is a little more dependent upon the pass game so the rain may impact them slightly (not a big factor though).

I was on Georgia but after reviewing their injury/suspended list, I backed off. They have a lot of key players out or questionable.
    - WR Pickens (#1 WR) has to sit 1st half due to suspension from last weeks game.

Here is the full list:

• (!)[RB] 12/01/2019 - D'Andre Swift left last game, is probable Saturday vs LSU ( Shoulder )
    • [WR] 12/01/2019 - George Pickens is OUT first half Saturday vs LSU ( Suspension )

Firedawg... As a homer, maybe you can give us more insight into how you see these injuries impacting the game.
    I just couldn’t see the +7.5 holding so just hoping more play than not.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Matter fact adding:

Cincy+10 -120
    Cincy is the liveliest of the dogs this week. Sprinkle some on the ml here banker.

Im leaning towards adding small action on a 2 team ml parlay UGA + Cincy at around +1120.
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 12-04-19 at 08:12 AM.

SilverTongueFox

Here is the full list:

With exception of Cager and Pickens 1st half, the big three on the report will be good. Swift has a bruised shoulder but he’s practicing and will go on Saturday. Stokes got banged up in the A&M game but played over 50% of snaps on D vs GT. Campbell battled turf toe early in the season but he’s been playing. Same as Stokes played 50% of snaps on D vs GT. Both were fine and could have played whole game but game got ugly and some of the younger pups got some playing time. A lot of OL & DL depth so don’t be concerned with Shaffer & Wyatt injuries.

I am a bit concerned at WR with no Cager and Pickens suspended for 1st half; however I expect a run heavy game plan from the Dawgs. This D is elite; it’s Kirbys defense. He created it and he’s going to live or die with this defense. Kirby will stick to same offensive game plan he’s had all year - run, run, pass; He wants to control clock, play field position and win turnover battle. Plus he’s got the best kicker in college football.

Much like Auburn this UGA defense will slow down Burrow and LSU’s explosive offense. LSU will get some yards and hit an explosive play or two but I really like UGAs running game, defense and kicking game to show up on Saturday. This is Fromm’s 3rd consecutive SEC champ game and that experience will payoff on Saturday. This will be a tight game throughout so getting +7.5 is a gift. With an elite defense, as much talent, and experience don’t be shocked if UGA pulls the upset. I won’t!

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24558

Do you see the Georgia game as a HOME game for them? It is in Atlanta but do they require 50% of the tix to go to LSU to be sold. If so, it may not be such a home game. Just curious on what you guys think the crowd split will be.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

baylor/OU & memphis/cinci all i know is i will be on one of these games in some way. getting more interesting as the week goes

SilverTongueFox

To paraphrase Coach O “I feel good our fans will be there but we will treat this as an away game......we will be very prepared for all the Georgia fight songs.” LSU fans are disinterested in this game. They are in, win or lose. Check out ticket market, LSU dumping tickets in high quantities and these will be picked up by UGA fans. This will be like at home game for UGA.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by tanko View Post
    do you see the georgia game as a home game for them? It is in atlanta but do they require 50% of the tix to go to lsu to be sold. If so, it may not be such a home game. Just curious on what you guys think the crowd split will be.
    51 lsu

49 uga

SilverTongueFox

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    51 lsu

49 uga
    This is a joke. You ain’t serious Jay. Are you? I’ll take some action on the Over 49%.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    This is a joke. You ain’t serious Jay. Are you? I’ll take some action on the Over 49%.
    lol im not serious. i was semi kidding

but would you be surprised otherwise?

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31736

Ridder back at QB for AAC title game... I like under 57.5 again... maybe buy to 58

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Utes defense going to dominate Oregon! Probably taking spread.

asiagambler

Oregon 1st half only bet I'm considering for PAC-12

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

So much Utah love. I’ll probably be on Oregon in some fashion. I think their D is being overlooked. I believe Utah will have some trouble scoring. Their D is stout, but Oregon should be able to put a few scoring drives together. Think they at least cover here, and end up with a shot late to win straight up.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Have to think the over 56.5 Ohio State- Wisconsin is a good play. Playing on a fast track in Indy OSU should score in the 40's so Wisky only needs 17 to hit the over.
    Buckeyes put 34 on Wisky in a downpour in Columbus in the 1st meeting.
    First game was just 10-7 OSU mid-3rd quarter, then Bucks threw up 28 straight to win 38-7. Weather was not great. Agree that on a perfect track, this one can hit 60. I think Wisky sticks around like the first meeting but in the end OSU tacks on some style points to cover and send the total over as well.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    So much Utah love. I’ll probably be on Oregon in some fashion. I think their D is being overlooked. I believe Utah will have some trouble scoring. Their D is stout, but Oregon should be able to put a few scoring drives together. Think they at least cover here, and end up with a shot late to win straight up.
    I think utes blast them. Their only weakness is In the secondary and ducks don’t have the wrs or qb to exploit that. Utes qb playing better than Hebert and their running game will gash ducks imo. They also calling for rain and wind witch I think favors utes a great deal

2daBank

baylor/OU & memphis/cinci all i know is i will be on one of these games in some way. getting more interesting as the week goes
    I like dog in both. Sooners continue to be overrated imo.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Oregon 1st half only bet I'm considering for PAC-12
    Why first half AG?

2daBank

Just got done doing Mfin Xmas lights, now Gotta get a fukkin tree. Fukk!!!

Demonata

Just got done doing Mfin Xmas lights, now Gotta get a fukkin tree. Fukk!!!
    What's best bet for tonight you think? The over?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    What's best bet for tonight you think? The over?
    Oh god no. No chance I’d play that over in what supposed to be crappy weather and teams I think are better defensively than offensively. Pretty much everyone I respect likes the under, I just don’t see ducks being able to score much cause utes should dominate up front and not only do I not think ducks have the wrs to beat utes secondary but the wind and rain should cancel any edge they may have in that department. Give me utes to dominate a game the conditions should favor them and imo just the better team in every facet.

Demonata

Oh god no. No chance I’d play that over in what supposed to be crappy weather and teams I think are better defensively than offensively. Pretty much everyone I respect likes the under, I just don’t see ducks being able to score much cause utes should dominate up front and not only do I not think ducks have the wrs to beat utes secondary but the wind and rain should cancel any edge they may have in that department. Give me utes to dominate a game the conditions should favor them and imo just the better team in every facet.
    Yeah man thanks. Those are good points. I might take utes moneyline parlayed with Louisville moneyline.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Utes defense better than ducks defense imo. Dunno bout all the utes love. I know I saw landers say ducks+6.5 was a gift so they looking pretty damn square from where I sit. Lol

2daBank

Do you see the Georgia game as a HOME game for them? It is in Atlanta but do they require 50% of the tix to go to LSU to be sold. If so, it may not be such a home game. Just curious on what you guys think the crowd split will be.
    I consider pretty much all these as neutral site games with exception of aac which obviously being played at Memphis.

2daBank

I forget if I’ve mentioned this already so forgive me if I have. I read somewhere there a very good trend/history for a team who lost the previous week (cincy) when they rematch in champ game the following week. I didn’t really investigate but certainly made sense considering Memphis couldn’t hold anything back as they had to win last week while cincy did give a great effort one would think they realized it wasn’t a must for them so stands to reason they didn’t show Memphis everything. Obviously I think cincy the right side having already played them, lol.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Is landers really on Ducks?
    I need confirmation

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Is landers really on Ducks?
    I need confirmation
    He started a thread right after lines came out saying what a gift the ducks +6.5 were. No clue where it is now but it def happened.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Ohio State is the easiest play on the board. Wisconsin is built to run the ball and when Ohio State gets ahead by a couple TD's they will be forced to throw the ball. I have Buckeyes winning by 27

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Why first half AG?
    Well at first I thought because if Oregon doesn't show up then no sense taking them for the whole game

But, I am actually taking Oregon for the full game +7, bought half point

I don't like going against Bank but to me, I just don't see enough difference to warrant nearly a touchdown spread

I don't think motivation is an issue. This is still for a conference championship. They're not just going to give it to them

I think weather actually favours Oregon in the passing game. Herbert stronger arm and better equipped to deal with rain and windy conditions. Utah's offense is more reliant on passing this year, I think it affects them more

Oregon's defense is the best defense Utah will have faced this year. They're a little weak against the pass but that's helped by the weather. The main point is they are physical and can match Utah in the trenches

If Oregon didn't slip up against ASU, what would the line be here? I'd say closer to PK. Is Oregon much different as a team because of the loss? I don't think so

Demonata

Utah's running back will dominate in bad or good weather.

Letsgovols22
    Letsgovols22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7587

Uga concerns me and it's coaching. Smart isn't smart. Let his best 2 qbs walk. I'm concerned they can't score enough to keep up with LSU

First 12345 ... Last