The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I hope Leonard stays it’s a perfect situation for him
    He ahould move on if he’s trying to win another ring. Toronto is done. They caught their unicorn this year when KD and Klay went down

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Toronto can easily get to the finals next year with Leonard

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He ahould move on if he’s trying to win another ring. Toronto is done. They caught their unicorn this year when KD and Klay went down
    No way Toronto wins it all again.

No fukkin way.

Wish I could bet that.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

No fukkin way.

Wish I could bet that.
    Ok bet we woulda bet that before this year too! Lol

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No fukkin way.

Wish I could bet that.
    I dont think so either. I think a better team will come out of the West next year, and Toronto wont have the urgency to win like they did this year. They knew with GS injured this was their year to get the hardware, and they played like it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Pure speculation.

All we know is that last year "his people" wanted him in LA but coach Pop was not going to help the Lakers out and he wasn't going to "reward" kawhi by sending him to the clippers and let him go home. So he shipped him to Canada and the dude won another chip lmfao
    Only thing that makes me happy bout this years champ is it does make pop look bad, fukk that guy!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ok bet we woulda bet that before this year too! Lol
    I know, so true, Boston seemed like the team.

What the fuk do we know at this point?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I hope Leonard stays it’s a perfect situation for him
    Coach u went from 100% sure he's staying to now hoping he stays. I believe I've swayed u. I am persuasive sometimes lol

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I dont think so either. I think a better team will come out of the West next year, and Toronto wont have the urgency to win like they did this year. They knew with GS injured this was their year to get the hardware, and they played like it.
    They won't even win the east let alone the chip.
    Feel free to bump next June.

2daBank

Coach u went from 100% sure he's staying to now hoping he stays. I believe I've swayed u. I am persuasive sometimes lol
    You may possess incredible persuasive powers but let’s be real, jj is a goofy wishy washy Mfer who says a lot of contradictory nonsense from one hour to the next!!

homie1975

You may possess incredible persuasive powers but let’s be real, jj is a goofy wishy washy Mfer who says a lot of contradictory nonsense from one hour to the next!!
    Yes I was being facetious but it didn't come across well in print lol

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The Lakers are favored because they will get AD and the West is a mess.
    oh wow

again

I am sharp

DO NOT QUESTION ME I KNOW THE FUTURE

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    oh wow

again

I am sharp

DO NOT QUESTION ME I KNOW THE FUTURE
    I think GOATMilk hacked gaucho's account.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

2daBank

I think GOATMilk hacked gaucho's account.

15% of the time he is right every time!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

When the Lakers win the title I am gonna bump that prediction too KVB don't think I won't

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

15% of the time he is right every time!!

I am the sex panther of SBR
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KVB gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    When he spoke to Scott Van Pelt for ESPN... he said the city of Toronto and Canada... like it was past tense. Not like... "It Just Happened". More like... I'm happy to win a Championship for the city... now I must go. Didn't actually say... I must go... but it was just an odd interview.
    I think he's leaving.
    i noticed that. i immediately made note that he had already determined he was going to leave. Nothing against Raptors.. but playing pro ball in his hometown where he grew up.. i think for Lakers.. (they were huge when he grew up) has been a childhood dream. And Leonard os a very sentimental person. Money means nothing to him.

That said. it really don't think that he likes LeBron's loudness and extroverted style on the court. I am sure it is his dream to be a Laker. LeBron will have to tone it down in order for Leonard to come over.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i noticed that. i immediately made note that he had already determined he was going to leave. Nothing against Raptors.. but playing pro ball in his hometown where he grew up.. i think for Lakers.. (they were huge when he grew up) has been a childhood dream. And Leonard os a very sentimental person. Money means nothing to him.

That said. it really don't think that he likes LeBron's loudness and extroverted style on the court. I am sure it is his dream to be a Laker. LeBron will have to tone it down in order for Leonard to come over.
    CLIPPERS are in LA too, bruh. Heard of em?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24020

Let's get him into a Clippers jersey
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave funnyb25 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe, and homie1975

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

No fukkin way.

Wish I could bet that.
    They may get another shot, if Leonard stays and doesnt mess them around. Wont be next year, but later down the line.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-16-19 at 10:17 AM.

2daBank

Not really. You talking about the minor league affiliate?

homie1975

Not really. You talking about the minor league affiliate?
    Banker stop. They've been making the playoffs the L6Y while the Lakers are in Cancun in april.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave homie1975 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Banker stop. They've been making the playoffs the L6Y while the Lakers are in Cancun in april.
    Lol, I know. Those days are over now tho!!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kawhi probably grew up hating or disliking the Clippers. Though in his defense.. he does nothing by the book and always marches to beat of own drum. He seems to like underdog..

i think he probably dislikes LeBron.. but is 8 yrs younger, he understands that if he goes to LA.. it will be under LeBron umbrella for only 2 more years. After that is will be his team, him and Davis'. Davis ego not a problem.

Also Kawhi has openly stated his admiration for Shaq and Kobe. That means he's a Laker fan. Kawhi operates from his heart first. Not a schemer. won't play one team off another. I expect lakers will make huge offer. and that he will accept.

The big question is who win the Finals MVP if Lakers it all.?

2daBank

Kawhi probably grew up hating or disliking the Clippers. Though in his defense.. he does nothing by the book and always marches to beat of own drum. He seems to like underdog..

i think he probably dislikes LeBron.. but is 8 yrs younger, he understands that if he goes to LA.. it will be under LeBron umbrella for only 2 more years. After that is will be his team, him and Davis'

Davis ego not a problem. Also he has openly stated his admiration for Shaq and Kobe. That means he's a Laker fan. Kawhi operates from his heart first. Not a schemer. won't play one team off another. I expect lakers will make huge offer. and that he will accept.

The big question is who win the Finals MVP if Lakers it all.?
    I don’t think any chance he teaming up w bron. I’d be impressed if you got this right!! Lol

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

He wont go to the Lakers for gawd's sake, he's not Durant. Not even Durant would pull a Durant now after all the social backlash.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16186

Lakers would be better off filling out their roster rather than seeking another star. They need Rondo, a shooting guard, a centre. Only about 32Mil to spend. Lack of a supporting cast is the reason the Miami big 3 failed the first year.

homie1975

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

i think he probably dislikes LeBron.. but is 8 yrs younger, he understands that if he goes to LA.. it will be under LeBron umbrella for only 2 more years. After that is will be his team, him and Davis'. Davis ego not a problem.
    Which is why I don't see him going to LA this year. I could see him doing a 2 year mercenary contract with a 3rd yr option in Toronto, then bolting to LA once LeBron leaves.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the most likely scenario is he goes to Toronto on a 2 year deal with a player option for the 2nd year, why would he want to go to the Clippers if he wants to win, the Clippers will have no shot against the Warriors if Klay comes back or against the Lakers if the Lakers add a 3rd free agent, the East is wide open. Toronto will get anunoby back and Siakam should be better too, the only concern is Lowry is 33.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I think the most likely scenario is he goes to Toronto on a 2 year deal with a player option for the 2nd year, why would he want to go to the Clippers if he wants to win, the Clippers will have no shot against the Warriors if Klay comes back or against the Lakers if the Lakers add a 3rd free agent, the East is wide open. Toronto will get anunoby back and Siakam should be better too, the only concern is Lowry is 33.
    Klay will not be back until March at the earliest. he will not be the same heading into the playoffs. he will need another year to get his basketball legs back.

as far Kawhi and his personal feelings go, you are taking the wrong approach in thinking he needs to be afraid of the west.

the east is actually quite strong also and might be stronger next year:

- milwaukee
    - philly
    - celtics might get better when kyrie leaves because that same nucleus made the EC finals without him in 2018
    - Nets improving
    - pacers improving too.

Kawhi already has 2 rings. maybe now he wants to play at home in LA more than he wants to be in the freezing cold of Toronto even though it appears to be a better situation.

don't forget the Clippers won 48 games this year and beat KD/Klay/Dray/Steph twice in the first round.

they will improve immensely if they sign Kawhi. Jerry West is consulting for the Clips. look the Eff Out !!!

thomorino

Klay will not be back until March at the earliest. he will not be the same heading into the playoffs. he will need another year to get his basketball legs back.

as far Kawhi and his personal feelings go, you are taking the wrong approach in thinking he needs to be afraid of the west.

the east is actually quite strong also and might be stronger next year:

- milwaukee
    - philly
    - celtics might get better when kyrie leaves because that same nucleus made the EC finals without him in 2018
    - Nets improving
    - pacers improving too.

Kawhi already has 2 rings. maybe now he wants to play at home in LA more than he wants to be in the freezing cold of Toronto even though it appears to be a better situation.

don't forget the Clippers won 48 games this year and beat KD/Klay/Dray/Steph twice in the first round.

they will improve immensely if they sign Kawhi. Jerry West is consulting for the Clips. look the Eff Out !!!
    You're significantly overrated the East. Boston's a joke, Embiid can't stay healthy and Simmons can't shoot, they won't be able to keep Harris and Butler too. Giannis can't shoot either, Bledose sucks. Indiana is a joke, they have 1 all-star.

Klay is likely to be back in January or February. The West should have 3 top 5 teams, Houston, Golden State, the Lakers.

Kawhi missed 20 games his first full year back from injury, he'll only be better this year, and it will be his second year in the system. Anunoby coming back and Siakam getting better are key, Toronto can also likely get Gasol back for cheap.

Kawhi's chances of getting back to the finals in the East with Toronto are far better than him beating Houston, the Lakers, and Golden State with the Clippers. The Clippers will always be 2nd tier to the Lakers, especially with Lebron and now Davis, no reason to be second tier in your own city when you can have your own country.

thomorino

Nets and Pacers are joke compared to Denver, Portland, Utah - with the Lakers being contenders the West will be better by a wide margin.

First 1234567 ... Last