t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bucks -8 -110 (2x)
    Bucks -12.5 +200 (0.5x)

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Pathetic performance offensively from the Warriors. They are so fukkinh careless it's maddening. I'd like to think winning despite 20 turnovers is a good sign but not sure if or when the nonsense ends with them.

t-wizzle

Through 4/28: 26-23 +8.24 units

Game 2: Raptors -6.5 -110 (3x)

As much as I’d like to see the sixers tie this thing up, I simply see more of the same in Game 2. I do think Philly may start strong but ultimately Toronto’s depth is the difference. They really just don’t have any weak spots. I thought long and hard about taking a future on them before this series to either win the East and/or win the Title. The Title would’ve been more about having a hedge opportunity down the road but I’m regretting not jumping on one of those bets now. Long way to go though. A lot can change. For tonight, it’s more of the same that we saw in Game 1.
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 04-29-19 at 08:56 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Nice run so far Twiz

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Nice run so far Twiz
    Thanks man. Should’ve left the damn bucks yesterday.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Pathetic performance offensively from the Warriors. They are so fukkinh careless it's maddening. I'd like to think winning despite 20 turnovers is a good sign but not sure if or when the nonsense ends with them.
    They have become ultra reliant on Durant haven’t they.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    They have become ultra reliant on Durant haven’t they.
    Yeah it's almost like they're better off just isolating him on every play. Nobody from this planet can guard him and at least they're not turning it over that way. The skill level with his is a literal joke. I said a couple years ago he's the most talented player I've ever seen.

Seto

I'm starting to think about the Celtics quite a bit. They seem really locked in right now. Everyone has finally figured out their roles, Tatum still takes a few too many dribble down long 2s but other than that there isn't much bad to say about them. I think they have the best chance of anyone to trouble the Warriors, much like Houston they can switch a lot, much like Houston they have a standout offensive player but unlike them their entire offense doesn't rely on iso ball, they actually move it around and get better quality shots.

Like Philly to tie it up tonight as long as fukking Siakam doesn't go off again. I'm convinced he's going to start bricking shots from the outside soon, just can't let him get so many layups.

t-wizzle

Yeah it's almost like they're better off just isolating him on every play. Nobody from this planet can guard him and at least they're not turning it over that way. The skill level with his is a literal joke. I said a couple years ago he's the most talented player I've ever seen.
    I hear you but their identity has always been crisp ball movement. When everything is humming the ball barely ever touches the floor. I think it’s dangerous for them to go iso too much. Everyone else becomes complacent.

Seto

I hear you but their identity has always been crisp ball movement. When everything is humming the ball barely ever touches the floor. I think it’s dangerous for them to go iso too much. Everyone else becomes complacent.
    That's when they're at their best for sure. But they haven't been at their best in a while.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Like Philly to tie it up tonight as long as fukking Siakam doesn't go off again. I'm convinced he's going to start bricking shots from the outside soon, just can't let him get so many layups.
    I agree.. I can see them making some adjustments..embiid will have tough time against gasol but harris and batler need to be more involved.. role players for raps didnt do all that much but yeah siakam is big x factor..

t-wizzle

Through 4/28: 26-23 +8.24 units

Game 2: Raptors -6.5 -110 (3x)

As much as I’d like to see the sixers tie this thing up, I simply see more of the same in Game 2. I do think Philly may start strong but ultimately Toronto’s depth is the difference. They really just don’t have any weak spots. I thought long and hard about taking a future on them before this series to either win the East and/or win the Title. The Title would’ve been more about having a hedge opportunity down the road but I’m regretting not jumping on one of those bets now. Long way to go though. A lot can change. For tonight, it’s more of the same that we saw in Game 1.
    Added:

Raptors -7 -110 (4x)

As much as it pains me to do this I just feel strongly that we see a very similar game as Game 1. I can see the sixers starting strong but I don’t see them sustaining it. The Raptors are a well-oiled machine right now with too much length and athleticism for the Sixers.

mr.robot
    mr.robot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

Is that a total of 7x units ?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by mr.robot View Post
    Is that a total of 7x units ?
    Correct.

t-wizzle

Raptors 2H -9 -110 (3x)

I think the shots fall in the second half for Toronto.

thirdeye42
    thirdeye42's Avatar Become A Pro!

You might be a decent capper, but your most confident picks are ALWAYS losses lol. Maybe you have a secret self destruct mission.

t-wizzle

Ugly game and the Raptors missed a lot of really good looks but was simply dead wrong. And it cost me. I’ll keep plugging along though and work my way back. Leaning Bucks and Rockets tonight.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by thirdeye42 View Post
    You might be a decent capper, but your most confident picks are ALWAYS losses lol. Maybe you have a secret self destruct mission.
    My most confident play before this was Blazers Game 4 over OKC. That was a monster win. Thanks for checking in.

EyesWideShut
    EyesWideShut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2966

Damn raptors smh I didn’t like how the line moved up before tip off.

Locked them in at 6.5.

Thoughts tonight?

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

I like Rockets too

t-wizzle

Game 2: Rockets +5.5 -110 (2.5x)

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Can't see the Rockets playing any worse than last game. Have to agree with you here.

Seto

You going to one of the next 2 games? Should be a good atmosphere. In a good position to take control of the series hopefully.

t-wizzle

You going to one of the next 2 games? Should be a good atmosphere. In a good position to take control of the series hopefully.
    I’ll be at Game 4 Sunday afternoon. Can’t wait man.

t-wizzle

Rockets to win series over Warriors +325 (1x)

This series has only just begun. Houston is going to get it going on offense. I don’t like what I’m seeing from the Warriors with the iso ball. They seem too reliant on Durant to score on his own. It will be interesting to see the adjustments each team is forced to make. If Harden and Capela get their two man game going, does State put Durant on Capela?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Capela the key for Houston.

He needs to dominate the small warriors.lineup.

Game 1 was a no show, like he was still facing gobert.

t-wizzle

Bucks -7.5 -110 (1.5x)

I can see it being a struggle for a bit but I do think Milwaukee pulls away here. Could also jump on them early but either way I think they cover.

Seto

I’ll be at Game 4 Sunday afternoon. Can’t wait man.
    Nice. One of my close friends lives in NY, i visited in february and since I didn't feel like going to see the shitty Knicks or Nets I made the short train ride to Philly to see Sixers/Nuggets, was the Moses Malone retirement ceremony. Probably one of the best atmospheres I've seen in the NBA. Really wanted to come back for playoffs but not a good time to visit for now sadly if games 3 and 4 were closer to each other i might have said F it and just travelled alone for 3 days.

t-wizzle

Bucks -7.5 -110 (1.5x)

I can see it being a struggle for a bit but I do think Milwaukee pulls away here. Could also jump on them early but either way I think they cover.
    Adding:
    Bucks -7.5 -110 (1x)

t-wizzle

Nice. One of my close friends lives in NY, i visited in february and since I didn't feel like going to see the shitty Knicks or Nets I made the short train ride to Philly to see Sixers/Nuggets, was the Moses Malone retirement ceremony. Probably one of the best atmospheres I've seen in the NBA. Really wanted to come back for playoffs but not a good time to visit for now sadly if games 3 and 4 were closer to each other i might have said F it and just travelled alone for 3 days.
    Ah damn bro let me know next time. I go to games a lot.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Rockets to win series over Warriors +325 (1x)

This series has only just begun. Houston is going to get it going on offense. I don’t like what I’m seeing from the Warriors with the iso ball. They seem too reliant on Durant to score on his own. It will be interesting to see the adjustments each team is forced to make. If Harden and Capela get their two man game going, does State put Durant on Capela?
    Curry was in foul trouble entire game.

I said before series Warriors figured out the Harden Capella lob. It's an easy play to defend, and Capella is a worthless player outside of this. Imagine if Boogie was playing. Game over for Clintis.

I'm expecting Chris Paul to come out and ball tonight. If Eric Gordon consistently takes more shots than Paul, Rockets are done. Quick.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Curry was in foul trouble entire game.

I said before series Warriors figured out the Harden Capella lob. It's an easy play to defend, and Capella is a worthless player outside of this. Imagine if Boogie was playing. Game over for Clintis.

I'm expecting Chris Paul to come out and ball tonight. If Eric Gordon consistently takes more shots than Paul, Rockets are done. Quick.
    It’s not easy to defend. Gobert doesn’t have the quickness. He has tremendous length and reach but not enough quickness to defend that play. That’s why I think Durant should guard Capela. He’s basically got Gobert’s reach but twice the reaction time.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Good luck on your bets man. I used to follow your picks a long time ago.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Good luck on your bets man. I used to follow your picks a long time ago.
    Thanks man you too.

First ... 45678910 ... Last