2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I'm not a fan of Toronto. They seem to be the consensus pick among the sharp crowd to win the East but I just don't think they're that good. Sixers match up great, obviously Kawhi's a little better than him but you know Jimmy will compete like hell in that matchup and could easily play him to a draw. He's done okay in those matchups against LeBron for instance often holding him to very poor shooting lines. Other than that, across the board I feel like Philly's a little better. Siakam is the X factor. Obviously a very talented player but his game is still really raw and I thought it would show in the playoffs. So far he's been lights out and clowning me a bit but let's be honest, the Magic are pretty dreadful and a lot of these first round games in the East felt kinda like regular season games. Let's see how he fares in this series.

Also like Boston to beat Milwaukee. Or at the very least, I don't think Milwaukee should be this big of a favourite.
    I’m no NBA expert but I feel like both milw and Toronto vastly overpriced.
    Points Awarded:

Seto gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Jazz +8.5 -110 (3x); ML +320 (0.5x)
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 04-24-19 at 06:22 PM.

t-wizzle

Bumped Utah play up a bit. I think they fight to the end tonight.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

GL with the play

t-wizzle

Easy cash on Utah.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Easy cash on Utah.
    Nice man

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

What's your take on the Warriors bro? This team has been so weird for 2 seasons. Ultimately when it comes down to it and they have to win any one game it seems like they will but it's getting pretty ridiculous.

t-wizzle

What's your take on the Warriors bro? This team has been so weird for 2 seasons. Ultimately when it comes down to it and they have to win any one game it seems like they will but it's getting pretty ridiculous.
    I didn’t stay up for the whole game last night. I watched the third quarter and saw them making their run and kind of just assumed they’d end up winning. Was surprised to see they ended up losing but not shocked. They’re vulnerable. The bench stinks and they seem to turn it on on defense only when they really feel like it. From what i saw, it looked like the clippers were firing up shots with nothing to lose with it being an elimination game and low and behold they ended up making a lot of them.

I have felt all along that the Rockets can beat the warriors. It’s unlikely but this year has had the feel of being Harden’s time if you know what I mean. I’ve said this a lot over the years. 2017 felt like Durant’s time. 2012 felt like LeBron’s time. Looking back we aren’t surprised they won those years but at the time there was a lot of doubt. Houston is probably a player or two short but like I said, Golden State’s lack of depth is an issue as well. I think Harden is capable of carrying the Rockets all the way this year. The stepback 3 is unguardable. Your only option is to force him into the lane and try to make him take that little floater. Then you’re stuck trying to cover the floater and the lob to Capela. They’ve got that play down pat and unless you have a truly elite perimeter defender, you don’t really have many options.

I’ve been considering a play on the Rockets to beat GS since the playoffs began. I don’t like that the clippers won last night because it might drive the price down a bit.

t-wizzle

Spurs -3 -110 (1.5x); ML -150 (1x)
    Points Awarded:

MrSink gave t-wizzle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

Playoffs through 4/25:
    21-20 +5.28 units

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Tobias does NOT play d. That will be the series

MrSink

why Spurs ? not sure how to apprach game . I would like to collect some opinions

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    why Spurs ? not sure how to apprach game . I would like to collect some opinions
    Home elimination game I think they find a way to get it done. I don’t trust Denver to finish them off on the road. That’s a large task. Spurs have too many vets to allow that to happen. Aldridge will have a big game.

MrSink

Home elimination game I think they find a way to get it done. I don’t trust Denver to finish them off on the road. That’s a large task. Spurs have too many vets to allow that to happen. Aldridge will have a big game.
    yeah , agree with that

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I might have to tail Spurs play. Running some poster analytics. GL, T-Wizz.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Glad to see you on same page. Just no way do I see a pop team letting young upstarts take them out at home.

Seto

I didn’t stay up for the whole game last night. I watched the third quarter and saw them making their run and kind of just assumed they’d end up winning. Was surprised to see they ended up losing but not shocked. They’re vulnerable. The bench stinks and they seem to turn it on on defense only when they really feel like it. From what i saw, it looked like the clippers were firing up shots with nothing to lose with it being an elimination game and low and behold they ended up making a lot of them.

I have felt all along that the Rockets can beat the warriors. It’s unlikely but this year has had the feel of being Harden’s time if you know what I mean. I’ve said this a lot over the years. 2017 felt like Durant’s time. 2012 felt like LeBron’s time. Looking back we aren’t surprised they won those years but at the time there was a lot of doubt. Houston is probably a player or two short but like I said, Golden State’s lack of depth is an issue as well. I think Harden is capable of carrying the Rockets all the way this year. The stepback 3 is unguardable. Your only option is to force him into the lane and try to make him take that little floater. Then you’re stuck trying to cover the floater and the lob to Capela. They’ve got that play down pat and unless you have a truly elite perimeter defender, you don’t really have many options.

I’ve been considering a play on the Rockets to beat GS since the playoffs began. I don’t like that the clippers won last night because it might drive the price down a bit.
    Yeah, but the 2012 Heat and 2017 Warriors were the most talented team in the league, Warriors overwhelmingly so. I'll admit I doubted Miami a bit when they went down 3-2 to Boston but we were both all over them in those finals. Can't really say the same about this year's Rockets. I agree the bench does suck and Kerr can't go to the no-Curry no-Durant lineup against Houston's CP3 and shooters lineup.

I do think overall this is a bad matchup for Houston though. Warriors were obliterating them through the first 3 games and 3 quarters last year then played that inexplicable 4th quarter of game 4 where they blew the double digit lead. They argue Iguodala's injury had as big of an impact as Paul's and while I'm not sure that's true it certainly had an impact.

Interesting to hear your take. I will agree one can't dismiss the possibility they lose anymore.

t-wizzle

Yeah, but the 2012 Heat and 2017 Warriors were the most talented team in the league, Warriors overwhelmingly so. I'll admit I doubted Miami a bit when they went down 3-2 to Boston but we were both all over them in those finals. Can't really say the same about this year's Rockets. I agree the bench does suck and Kerr can't go to the no-Curry no-Durant lineup against Houston's CP3 and shooters lineup.

I do think overall this is a bad matchup for Houston though. Warriors were obliterating them through the first 3 games and 3 quarters last year then played that inexplicable 4th quarter of game 4 where they blew the double digit lead. They argue Iguodala's injury had as big of an impact as Paul's and while I'm not sure that's true it certainly had an impact.

Interesting to hear your take. I will agree one can't dismiss the possibility they lose anymore.
    One thing bro. The rockets made a huge run in the second quarter of that game. Pretty sure they took the lead at halftime. I do remember the warriors making a run in the third but from what I remember they had nothing left in the tank after that run and Houston made the plays late. The rockets actually won that game with defense.

Seto

One thing bro. The rockets made a huge run in the second quarter of that game. Pretty sure they took the lead at halftime. I do remember the warriors making a run in the third but from what I remember they had nothing left in the tank after that run and Houston made the plays late. The rockets actually won that game with defense.
    Yeah there were big swings back and forth in that game, I think the Warriors were up double digits in the 1st, Rockets same in the 2nd then Warriors in the 3rd and into early in the 4th. They were up 12 with 10 minutes left at Oracle where they had won something silly like 15 straight playoff games. I remember Durant in particular was horrific down the stretch of that game and in most of game 5.

I'm not saying my opinion is the only valid one but to me the Warriors beat themselves in those 2 games. There's no excuse for playing a 4th quarter like that, they had just made a big run but both teams had made several big runs all game long.

This year the margin for error may be slimmer so if the Rockets win every game that gets tight, it could be trouble I guess.

t-wizzle

Line looks razor sharp tonight. Wish I had a better number. Spurs could lose but I still think they pull this one out.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

I think no series in first round go 7 everyone is waiting for the good team match ups

MrSink

thanks brother for convincing me

Seto

You think Denver get tight in game 7? Hasn't been a close game in a while in this series, think it might be coming our way even though the game 7 blowout is not that uncommon.
    Last edited by Seto; 04-25-19 at 10:10 PM.

t-wizzle

thanks brother for convincing me
    Glad you won man.

t-wizzle

You think Denver get tight in game 7? Hasn't been a close game in a while in this series, think it might be coming our way even though the game 7 blowout is not that uncommon.
    I definitely can see that happening. They might not be ready. But at home they probably win.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Twizzle with the hot hand. Nice call.

t-wizzle

Friday 4/26:

Warriors -10 -110 (2x)
    Warriors -14.5 +170 (0.8x)

Saturday 4/27:

Raptors -6 -110 (2x)

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Boom

Rutek44
    Rutek44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you see a value in Rockets to win the series? Is it possible, in your mind?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Rutek44 View Post
    Absolutely think they can win as I discussed with seto the other day here. The series price is low. In terms of value I’m not sure there is much but this might simply be Houston’s time.

MrSink

nicely cashed on GSW

t-wizzle

nicely cashed on GSW
    Thanks man.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The total seems kinda low? Two really good offenses. Nice rhythm to both.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Rutek44 View Post
    Don't think so. Think it'll be a quick series.

t-wizzle

Nuggets -6.5 -110 (2x)

First ... 3456789 ... Last