BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I had the exact same thought about them trying to answer with 3s. They never learn that they’re not going to win that battle.

I can't fault Donovan. It’s impossible to get through to Westbrook. Guy is just never going to get it. Watching Lillard outplay them is satisfying from a basketball fan standpoint. I just really appreciate the way he stays on such an even keel. Almost every time he has made the correct play.
    Yeah, Lilliard is actually a really likable player.

I’m not sure why Westbrook has been talking trash to him all series. Portland has been dominating and Lilliard has been the best player on the court.

Lilliard hasn’t really done any taunting or anything.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Game of runs here.

t-wizzle

Aminu has really impressed me. He’s always been a really good defender but he used to be a liability on offense. He’s clearly worked on his offensive game and now he’s a really valuable member of this Portland team.

BigDofBA

I wish OKC would quit crying after every play. They’re worse than than the Clippers were a few years ago with Paul and Griffin.

t-wizzle

Just had a really good feeling about this game. This has felt like Portland’s series all along and this was their opportunity to put a stranglehold on it. Feels good to win a big bet.

BigDofBA

Just had a really good feeling about this game. This has felt like Portland’s series all along and this was their opportunity to put a stranglehold on it. Feels good to win a big bet.
    Yeah. I kind of felt that way too unfortunately.

Portland -whatever next game. OKC knows they’re done. Their roll players won’t shoot as well next game either.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 04-21-19 at 11:03 PM.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah. I kind of felt that way too unfortunately.

Portland -whatever next game. OKC knows they’re done. They’re roll players won’t shoot as well next game either.
    I’m not sure who covers but would have to think Portland wins. You’re probably right.

BigDofBA

I’m not sure who covers but would have to think Portland wins. You’re probably right.
    Portland will hit shots at home. OKC will panic and shoot themselves out of the game and get in a hole they can’t get out of.

degennn
    degennn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5047

Nice hit. I went pretty large on blazers ml tonight too. Was on full tilt after my last big blazers bet in game 3. Let sbr affect my judgement on a couple games yesterday. Keep it up fam.

degennn

Portland will hit shots at home. OKC will panic and shoot themselves out of the game and get in a hole they can’t get out of.
    I'd be careful next game. Westbrook isnt going to just lie down. I think the line will be quite telling.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Nice day. If Denver and Portland do advance would books give plus money on Portland series? I like what I’ve seen from a Portland, think they can make conference finals.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by degennn View Post
    I'd be careful next game. Westbrook isnt going to just lie down. I think the line will be quite telling.
    I really hope I’m wrong but this is how I see next game going.

OKC comes out like their season is on the line. Westbrook distributes the ball, Adams gets going, PG13 makes some shots....OKC plays really good defense.

The game will be a grind for most of the first half and then Portland will start making shots.

Westbrook’s supporting cast will start bricking open 3s. Westbrook will force things himself and the team will go from being up 3-4 points being down 15 and the game will be over.

It’s not that OKC doesn’t have talent. They’re just constructed in a way that they have to give max effort and everything has to go right for them.

Houston, Milwaukee, Warriors, Nuggets and Blazers don’t have to play that way.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Nice day. If Denver and Portland do advance would books give plus money on Portland series? I like what I’ve seen from a Portland, think they can make conference finals.
    Denver in 6

degennn

+160

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Yeah, Lilliard is actually a really likable player.

I’m not sure why Westbrook has been talking trash to him all series. Portland has been dominating and Lilliard has been the best player on the court.

Lilliard hasn’t really done any taunting or anything.
    russ holds grudges. this goes back to the regular season "been busting your ass for years" comment. and dame wasn't happy when russ said guys are crying to be all stars last year. i'm a russ fan flaws and all. but donovan is not that guy. this team has needed a real coach for years. great at drafting, bad at hiring coaches. love watching grant's growth. kid hustles and is starting to get buckets.

t-wizzle

It’ll be a short line. Denver favored because of the homecourt.

t-wizzle

17-19 +0.13 units

Worked my way back after the shaky start.

Not much interest in these games tonight. I lean Jazz +3.

t-wizzle

Jazz +3 -110 (1.5x); ML +130 (0.5x)
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 04-22-19 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Added 0.5x to spread

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Jazz +3 -110 (1x); ML +130 (0.5x)
    Fuk bro after last game I have a hard time seeing how this team gets a win good luck

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Fuk bro after last game I have a hard time seeing how this team gets a win good luck
    They’re at home. I think they muster up enough to avoid the sweep.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Jazz suck but hope is that Houston lays down knowing they can finish them off at home in game 5. Think Utah is the play, even though most will be hesitant to play them after their last showing.

t-wizzle

Added 1/2 unit to Jazz spread.

t-wizzle

Nuggets -5.5 -110 (1.5x)

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Denver on track after stealing a game back

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Denver on track after stealing a game back
    Yes. I think they hold home court and it likely goes 7.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

Good call on the Jazz. Good luck today Twizz.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Good call on the Jazz. Good luck today Twizz.
    Thanks Pablo you too.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4888

I like Den . GL

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    I like Den . GL
    Thanks. Line has sat on 5.5.

t-wizzle

Can’t bet the Sixers game. I think they win and probably cover but Brooklyn might do just enough to make it interesting. Not ruling out an in-game bet or halftime play.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Sixers are going to the finals I think.

Seto

I really hope I’m wrong but this is how I see next game going.

OKC comes out like their season is on the line. Westbrook distributes the ball, Adams gets going, PG13 makes some shots....OKC plays really good defense.

The game will be a grind for most of the first half and then Portland will start making shots.

Westbrook’s supporting cast will start bricking open 3s. Westbrook will force things himself and the team will go from being up 3-4 points being down 15 and the game will be over.

It’s not that OKC doesn’t have talent. They’re just constructed in a way that they have to give max effort and everything has to go right for them.

Houston, Milwaukee, Warriors, Nuggets and Blazers don’t have to play that way.
    Presti has to be the most overrated GM in sports. Since lucking into Durant Westbrook and Harden, he had made nothing but horrible moves. The role players he's brought in and coaches he's hired have been an absolute joke. As much as Westbrook is what he is, had he had a proper coach much earlier in his career he may not have ended up like this. His career is going downhill fast, and since he's in too deep to change the way he plays I doubt he can stop the tailspin. It is actually pretty amazing he kept it up for so long with all the surgeries. His days of being an all-NBA level player are done and in a year or two, I'm not sure he'll even really be a net positive for his team at all. As it is, he's only really a net positive now because Schroeder and Felton are so bad. It's pretty funny when these clueless announcers call Schroeder a player who could start for almost any team. He has a good game every now and then but overall he's pretty bad.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4888

Thanks. Line has sat on 5.5.
    I posted aditional play -11 which is looking good. Lets finish this one

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Sixers are going to the finals I think.
    Man I’d love that. Toronto is a healthy favorite though and rightfully so. Books have been on Milwaukee for quite some time. Boston can expose some of their flaws but I’m not sure they have enough to beat them.

Seto

Man I’d love that. Toronto is a healthy favorite though and rightfully so. Books have been on Milwaukee for quite some time. Boston can expose some of their flaws but I’m not sure they have enough to beat them.
    I'm not a fan of Toronto. They seem to be the consensus pick among the sharp crowd to win the East but I just don't think they're that good. Sixers match up great, obviously Kawhi's a little better than him but you know Jimmy will compete like hell in that matchup and could easily play him to a draw. He's done okay in those matchups against LeBron in the playoffs for instance often holding him to very poor shooting lines. Other than that, across the board I feel like Philly's a little better. Siakam is the X factor. Obviously a very talented player but his game is still really raw and I thought it would show in the playoffs. So far he's been lights out and clowning me a bit but let's be honest, the Magic are pretty dreadful and a lot of these first round games in the East felt kinda like regular season games. Let's see how he fares in this series.

Also like Boston to beat Milwaukee. Or at the very least, I don't think Milwaukee should be this big of a favourite.

First ... 2345678 ... Last