physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    The guys obsessed with the kid. It’s embarrassing. 7 months of this loser hovering around. Ridiculous.
    7 months you're fukking crazy dildo head

physed

Question your character ? Lol your a hill billy living in a trailer and your son shits all over your house. There’s not much to judge here. You follow my every move. Stroking your little bird evertime I respond. Get a life ya goof. Don’t you have some
    shit to clean up ?
    you keep making these disrespectful posts about me I will keep posting on this thread. Remember you started this by disrespecting me and my family.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I hope your right. They have been down 2-1 in every series. Hopefully he steps it up
    They were actually up 2–0 on the Jets before losing both at home and letting them even it up at 2-2 before winning 5 and 6. That the only series we havnt trailed in tho.

They play their best when they behind the 8 ball!! That bs one game suspension to sunquist didn’t help either, that was some serious horse shit, the bruins guy moved there certainly was no bad intent on that play!!! Whatever, it over now and he will be back knocking the snot out of guys gm 4!!

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    Who is the dumb ass? Up 25k with a balance of 13K 25 minus 13=12K That's right you never finished HS.
    The dumbass up more then 13 grand then you have ever seen in your life. Every single guy on this thread has called you out for exactly what you are. A f u c k I n g low life loser

physed

LOST LOST situation you fukkin coke head

The Shooter

LOST LOST situation you fukkin coke head
    Hahahah. That’s funny. You f u c k I n clown. Hiding behind your shit smeared computer screen. Your that quick to post eh literally watching the final buzzer with your message written you clown. RIP. You p u s s y

The Shooter

Raptors blow it...-1300....89-75-2 +11,715$

The Dino’s really came out flat in the second half. Really disappointing to see them give up a 16-0 run to start the third Q. But hey..we have ourselves a series...

raptors lose...-1300

89-75-2 +11,715$

Shooter

physed

Hahahah. That’s funny. You f u c k I n clown. Hiding behind your shit smeared computer screen. Your that quick to post eh literally watching the final buzzer with your message written you clown. RIP. You p u s s y
    I thought you buried me once. I will always be posting in this thread to be all over brown hole ass. Remember you started this war by dissing me.

The Shooter

you keep making these disrespectful posts about me I will keep posting on this thread. Remember you started this by disrespecting me and my family.
    lol so the rumours are true ? Or you’ve just had enough ? Or you like the old saying goes, up to your ears in shit ? You sound like such an embarrassing human. You must have had a really bad child hood man. Wearing the same clothes everyday, always told that you were good enough. 45 year old virgin, lives in a trailer, collects welfare cheque’s, had a job for a bit at subway but were fired for sanitary infractions. “Listen Short Bus, we’ve had a number of complaints about the same thing over and over. If people wanted a Chicken Bacon Shit, they would ask, were gunna have to let you go”....you’ve just never rebounded from that experience, I mean you Probally think that your hands are clean, but when your constantly cleaning up human shit with your bare hands eventually that poop is going to embed into your fingernails and that stench that you carry around with you is going to help you understand why know kids at school ever wanted to sit near you. It’s just too bad it took you 45 plus years to get a handle on it. You literally eat, breathe and live in a pile of shit. This all makes sense now why you act like you do. But every time you continue on with your “shitty” attitude your going to be slapped across the face like the peasant you are. It’s time to move on Short abuse. It’s time to wipe your hands clean of this and start a new life. Maybe you can get a job at a strip club and be the guy in the bathroom drying hands and cleaning the toilets. God knows your good at that!!! So look at this as a new opportunity and maybe you can turn over a shitty leaf and start fresh. Are you not sick of when people ask you how your doing always replying with the same shitty answer ? “Ahhh not bad man, same shit different like!”....I think we found your calling. But before you start pumping out soap and pouring Aqua Velva into guys hands after they just dumped out a days worth of chicken wings and beer into the can, maybe bring your son Denny with you as your shitty little apprentice and teach him how grown men actually drop their Bill Cosby’s into the pool. And go to Walmart and get yourself a couple new tee shirts to wear. Hey if your really lucky the strip club may even give you some merch to wear, and maybe even a custom one that says on the back in shit brown letters...”Eddy Toots The Shit Guy”....who knows we could be on to something here Stinky!! Wash your hands be a man, and have your son drop a deuce in the can. It’s time to grow up shit breath. It’s never too late to turn over a new log. Night night, and don’t let Mr Hanky Bite.

https://imgur.com/a/2CrQeLd

GARY GIRTH

The Shooter

I thought you buried me once. I will always be posting in this thread to be all over brown hole ass. Remember you started this war by dissing me.
    Mr Hanky, just so you know, this isn’t a war. It’s been a straight up Massacre.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They were actually up 2–0 on the Jets before losing both at home and letting them even it up at 2-2 before winning 5 and 6. That the only series we havnt trailed in tho.

They play their best when they behind the 8 ball!! That bs one game suspension to sunquist didn’t help either, that was some serious horse shit, the bruins guy moved there certainly was no bad intent on that play!!! Whatever, it over now and he will be back knocking the snot out of guys gm 4!!
    I agree minus the suspension, that was the kind of hit the NHL is trying to eliminate, targeting the head on a hit from behind where he kinda left his feet too. They’ve been suspending guys all year for hits like those. Coming from a guy that’s had a hand full of concussions myself in my playing days, I wouldn’t want to be hit like that. As long as the league is consistent with those type of calls in okay with it. But I’m in your corner bro and def cheering for the Blues. Must win game 4.

physed

You should be grateful that I post in this thread because nobody else is except bank. Are you using massacre to describe your decline losing streak? Anyone that is dumb to be following your plays is getting absolutely destroyed. How could you call yourself the best capper this forum ever had. Any ways keep poosting your plays because my bankroll is getting fatter than your enormous ass is by fading you.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Mr Hanky, just so you know, this isn’t a war. It’s been a straight up Massacre.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, yes, in general it's been pretty one-sided, but you've dealt a few good blows too.

The Shooter

You should be grateful that I post in this thread because nobody else is except bank. Are you using massacre to describe your decline losing streak? Anyone that is dumb to be following your plays is getting absolutely destroyed. How could you call yourself the best capper this forum ever had. Any ways keep poosting your plays because my bankroll is getting fatter than your enormous ass is by fading you.
    Hey dumb dumb. Have you had the chance...oh wait, of course you have it’s all you do all day. If you’ve been following my plays for the past 7 months, you’d be 89-75-2 and up 12,000$. That’s what you’d be up if you were following my plays. You stupid short bus riding shit smearing, father of a downy, hill billy, trailer living piece of trash ! This forum and this thread are for plays and for money makers not for guys who don’t gamble and have no money. That eliminates you from the conversation. And sorry today I was traveling, I’m back in Arizona for a golf tournament making an appearance at Pinnacle Peak golf club tomorrow. Come by with Denny and I’ll allow you guys to take a picture with me, just no touching, I don’t want those shitty hands anywhere near my perfectly fitting tailored golf outfit. Or this size 11 shoe will be so far up your ass you won’t be able to shit for a week. I was going to say it would save you a few scoots on toilet paper but seeing that your son just shit all over the house and don’t wipe your rectum I renig on that statement. I know you can’t afford a flight but if you hop on a bus now you may be able to make it to the 2 day event on time to get a picture with the Great One. Gary girth will be here all week. Take it easy short bus, and open the door of the trailer and let some fresh air in, it stinks. Like guess what? Hmmmm...it stinks like SHIT !!!! You grease pig. Get a handle on it !

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, yes, in general it's been pretty one-sided, but you've dealt a few good blows too.
    Ya it’s been an absolute disarray of domination. I mean I’ve laid to rest a few posters on this thread with ease, but this little cockroach just won’t die. You stomp on the ugly little thing and three more even uglier little cockroaches scatter across the floor. You have to admire the fact he keeps coming back. He licks his shit covered wounds and gets back up on his feet. The shoes he’s wearing are dirty as hell and could use a new insole and pair of laces, but he always seems to squeeze into them one way or another lol. Thanks for stopping by babe. What are ya guzzling there out of the jug? Is that some Shooter Love Juice ? Salty little treat for ya, maybe I can squeeze you into my rotation one night and leave some salt and vinegar crumbs on your chinny chin chin. I’ll pencil you in for mid July, that’s my next opening. I’ll start the pineapple diet tomorrow and make sure I got something special for ya sweet cheeks.

“Xoxoxoxo- Gary Girth”

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Havnt seen thread in a couple days, tell me you hammered blues gm4 with me??

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Havnt seen thread in a couple days, tell me you hammered blues gm4 with me??
    I took them in game 3 and 4. So broke even ish brother

The Shooter

The One Ya Want ! The One Ya Need!!

There’s only one c o c k of the walk, there’s only one Gary, and there’s only one Uncle Shooter. Even when the odd cold streak hits, there’s only one man that can pull his heavy bird out of the dirt! And your looking at him square in the one eyed monster ! Big daddy d I c k is going to hop back on the horse, and drive this Girthy bugger right down the throat of the doubters! So grab the lube loosen up and watch big daddy do his thing !

Tomorrow is a big day, and the big fellas is gunna pulse and spray!

SO BUCKLE UP, it’s time to BUCKLE DOWN, and re claim the crown!

And the the king of SBR goes to....*drum role here*

GARYYYYY GIRTH!!!!!!

wooooooooo!!!! Let’s turn that frown upside down, and get our tongue in the pink, and nose in the brown !

GARY GIRTH AKA UNCLE SHOOTST

physed

Needless I say anything else.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Ya it’s been an absolute disarray of domination. I mean I’ve laid to rest a few posters on this thread with ease, but this little cockroach just won’t die. You stomp on the ugly little thing and three more even uglier little cockroaches scatter across the floor. You have to admire the fact he keeps coming back. He licks his shit covered wounds and gets back up on his feet. The shoes he’s wearing are dirty as hell and could use a new insole and pair of laces, but he always seems to squeeze into them one way or another lol. Thanks for stopping by babe. What are ya guzzling there out of the jug? Is that some Shooter Love Juice ? Salty little treat for ya, maybe I can squeeze you into my rotation one night and leave some salt and vinegar crumbs on your chinny chin chin. I’ll pencil you in for mid July, that’s my next opening. I’ll start the pineapple diet tomorrow and make sure I got something special for ya sweet cheeks.

“Xoxoxoxo- Gary Girth”
    Wat? You have been the one getting your ass handed to you 95% of the times.

The Shooter

Raps +10.5 & Over 205...2400/2K...89-75-2 +11,715$

LITTLE TEASER FOR THE FELLAS !!!

here we go boys!!!

Raps +10.5 & Over 205....

2400/2K

89-75-2 +11,715$

Gary

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Wat? You have been the one getting your ass handed to you 95% of the times.
    What are you talking about ? Are you talking about the gambling or the goof balls I have put to bed with my high end trash talk ? Not sure which one your talking about sweet cheeks

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15451

Easy winner should have parlayed it gare

The Shooter

Teaser HITS ! +2000$....90-75-2 +13,715$

AND THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYSSSSSS!!!!!!

talking about yet another game of PURE DOMINATION by the Better team in this series and the team the should be up 3-0. The Raptors are the real deal, I don’t care who’s injured who’s playing who’s not the TORONTO RAPTORS are 2 games away from an NBA title!

That one felt good ! The bigs are buzzin and the city is going crazy! 3 straight games minus 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter in game 2 where the Raptors have out worked, out hustled, out shot and out played the Warriors!

When the Shooter locks in a teaser you follow suit and keep your cash in with play with the c o c k of the walk! The Thick Stick!

90-75-2 +13,715$

Gary Girth

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Easy winner should have parlayed it gare
    I dropped a couple dimes on the money line with my bookie as well last minute just before tip @ +170. Just another day at the office for Uncle Gare

The Shooter

The girthy one

THE GIRTHY ONE ! THE THICK STICK! THE TRIPOD! THE HORSE KNOB! THE ONE YA JUST GOTTA HAVE!!!!!

yes sir yes sir !

AND THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYSSSSSS!!!

LETS GO RAPTORS !!! LETS GO RAPTORS!!!

LET THAT THING SWING GARY!!! LET THAT THING SWING!!!!

That’s one for the books ! Talks the talk, shocks the shock, and for sure is the C O C K of the WALK!!!!

GIRTHIOUS MAXIMUS !!!!

The Shooter

Padres ML...1700/1500$....90-75-2 +13,715$

And tonight for the fellas Gary and The Girthsters are going with San Diego on the money line.

Lets fire it up gents and get those Wings flapping !

SD ML...1700/1500$

90-75-2 +13,715$

Gary

The Shooter

Texas Rangers -1.5....1500/1500$...90-75-2 +13,715$

Play #2 for the lead singer of the Girthsters is Texas on the run line !

Rangers -1.5....1500/1500$

90-75-2 +13,715$

Early and often fellas, lube it up and let Uncle Gary open ya up a bit !

Good of luck to my Friends, fans and of course followers !

Lets St have a night HUM NOW BOYS!!!

Gary of The Girthsters....Boys are buzzin tonight !

Gare

The Shooter

Rangers Win but not by 2! -1500...90-76-2 +12,215$

So here’s a game I totally pussied out on. I liked the rangers I just didn’t like that -200 ML....disappointed in myself, I don’t mind paying heavy juice generally, but have been doing my best to stay away from it. Might be time to start opening up the wallet and loosing up this tight ball sack I had tonight and go with my guts and use my moosenuts.

Anyways, a loss is a loss.

Texas doesn’t cover the Run Line...-1500

90-76-2 +12,215$

Noodledick Neddy.

The Shooter

Padres Win...+1500....91-76-2 +13,715$

Bang bang

Padres win +1500

91-76-2 +13,715$

Shooter

The Shooter

NBA Tease...RAPS +11.5 & Over 207.5...3500/3K...91-76-2 +13,715$

And big papa bear is coming out of the gates with a hot platinum play for the people south of the border, gunna sprinkle a Mortage payment on a two team nBA Teaser!

Raps +11.5 & Over 207.5

3500/3K$

91-76-2 +13,715

The Girthiest

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

slow down son , you pissin way money like a drunk sailor

physed

The worst handicapper on this forum in the last month. How does someone lose $15,000 just like that. Don't ever claimed you're the best and stay away from that coke.

physed

Now where are you going to get money for your tranny escorts?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This kid got cash

Where is he getting it from

First ... 96979899100101102 ... Last