The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Blues will split in bean town. Book it!!!
    I was talking about the NBA FInals !!!! Raptors or Warriors and in How many games ?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    I was talking about the NBA FInals !!!! Raptors or Warriors and in How many games ?
    Fukk nba. lol..

I dunno. I hope kd stays gone and I think dubs out to prove they were the best with or without him. Too expensive for me to play series. I will be chasing dubs to get a split in Toronto. After i get that cash then will have to see.

The Shooter

Fukk nba. lol..

I dunno. I hope kd stays gone and I think dubs out to prove they were the best with or without him. Too expensive for me to play series. I will be chasing dubs to get a split in Toronto. After i get that cash then will have to see.
    If that Raps get a split in the 6ix then they will have a good chance of winning the series. IF They can win one of the 2 at home they just need a split in GSW then it’s a 2/3 with two in Toronto. The whole city is jumping RIGHT NOW !!! Biggest sporting event in the city since 92-93... WE THE NORTH! Let’s go DINO’s!!!!

THE GIRTHY DINO !!!!

q

2daBank

If that Raps get a split in the 6ix then they will have a good chance of winning the series. IF They can win one of the 2 at home they just need a split in GSW then it’s a 2/3 with two in Toronto. The whole city is jumping RIGHT NOW !!! Biggest sporting event in the city since 92-93... WE THE NORTH! Let’s go DINO’s!!!!

THE GIRTHY DINO !!!!

q
    Honestly I’m disappointed they beat the bucks only cause milw beating dubs was becoming a pretty popular opinion that made no fukkin sense to me!! Was looking forward to some easy ass money and better odds w dubs against bucks.

Kwahi definitely presents a bigger challenge imo. I think they will win a few but at end of day dubs are the dynasty of this era and those teams don’t lose finals very often.

I intentionally avoid saying dubs better without kd cause it a practically impossible argument but they are way more fun to watch and since he went down they have played their best ball! I thinks the core guys are out to prove he wasn’t the driving force of this team, draymond has been playing out his damn mind, he all about backing up those words he had w Durant during the season!!!

I tell ya one thing I do think could help your boys out. What if KD sees they gonna win without him? Is his ego so fragile he would risk his future just to make sure he on court when they win. Him returning mid series could really throw off the incredible chemistry dubs playing with at the moment! And who’s to say he could sit out several weeks then go toe to toe w khawi down the stretch?? Seems like a tough task!! I have no clue what his status is just something to think about. I really have a hard time believing that egomaniac could handle sitting out and watching dubs win!!

The Shooter

Rockies ML...2500/2K....87-72-2 +14,640$

Let’s get a little ball buzzin tonight in the low altitude with the Rockies @ home! Here’s we go fellas !

Rockies ML 2500/2K

87-72-2 +14,640

BUCKLE UP & BRING THE LUBE BECUZ HERE COMES .....

GARY GIRTH !!!!!!!!!

The Shooter

Rockies win +2000...88-72-2+16,640

And that’s THE WAY TO DO HER BOYS!!!!

Rockies Win ! +2K

88-72-2 +16,640$

Girth!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy pounding the books

Unreal

The Shooter

Blues ml....1250/1875$...88-72-2 +16,640$

Let’s fire it up boys !

BLUES ML 1250/1875$

88-72-2 +16,640$

PAPA GIRTHY!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This guy pounding the books

Unreal
    That’s what the kid does JJ ! Thanks for the comment, and the Blues just grabbed us just shy of another 2 dimes ! Let’s go !

The Shooter

Blues win!! +1875....89-72-2 +18,515$

AND THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYSSSSS!!!!!!

What an overtime by the Blues (congrats Banker!!) and an overall game ! They played so much better tonight then they did in game 1. They were more physical, were way better with the puck (didn’t turn it over or force plays) and they took the pace to the Bruins and used their big, heavy, western conference style of game to get out of Boston with the split. If your a Blues can you couldn’t have been happier with tonight’s effort, and if your a gambler like myself you couldn’t help but sink your teeth into the Blues @ +150. That was a steal of a line, and in my opinion a slight slip up by the oddsmakers ! But we’ll tske it anyway we can get it !

BLUES WIN!!! +1875$

89-72-2 +18,515$

Hop up on big daddy Girth and let that one stretch out our lips just a bit !

Thats like a sore bird, ya just can’t beat it !!!

CHO CHO!

UNCLE GIRTHY!!!!!

The Shooter

Honestly I’m disappointed they beat the bucks only cause milw beating dubs was becoming a pretty popular opinion that made no fukkin sense to me!! Was looking forward to some easy ass money and better odds w dubs against bucks.

Kwahi definitely presents a bigger challenge imo. I think they will win a few but at end of day dubs are the dynasty of this era and those teams don’t lose finals very often.

I intentionally avoid saying dubs better without kd cause it a practically impossible argument but they are way more fun to watch and since he went down they have played their best ball! I thinks the core guys are out to prove he wasn’t the driving force of this team, draymond has been playing out his damn mind, he all about backing up those words he had w Durant during the season!!!

I tell ya one thing I do think could help your boys out. What if KD sees they gonna win without him? Is his ego so fragile he would risk his future just to make sure he on court when they win. Him returning mid series could really throw off the incredible chemistry dubs playing with at the moment! And who’s to say he could sit out several weeks then go toe to toe w khawi down the stretch?? Seems like a tough task!! I have no clue what his status is just something to think about. I really have a hard time believing that egomaniac could handle sitting out and watching dubs win!!
    Hey sorry bro, didn’t mean to not respond, I’ve been playing golf everyday, and haven’t had much time to read the comments aside from posting a couple of my plays. I agree with you on the GSW being the dynasty and how rarely those types of teams lose in the finals. As a Raptors fan, GSW seems on paper alot more beatable without KD. But I’ll tell ya what I do hope for and that’s the return of Cousins. Boogie is such a cancer, and brings so much selfishness to the hardwood that a guy like that I feel is much more likely to cause chemistry issues then KD. Honestly Boogie is the type of player and person that the basketball gods just don’t want getting a ring. Do I think the Raptors will won the series ? I honestly doubt it, but I feel like we have a chance. Having home court advantage if taken “advantage” of gives them a really good chance to at least push GSW to the brink and make it a longer series. I’m not sure how much the Dino’s have really been played in prime time American Television but the fans are crazy! Could be the loudest arena in the NBA and getting over the hump and finally winning the Eastern Conference will have (and already does) 6ix going CRAZY !

I guess we’ll see how it plays out, obviously we know who I’m rooting for. Before they announced KD out for game 1 I got the Raps to win the series @ +295. Think it dropped down to the +230 ish range in the last couple days. Pretty good value for a team who gets home court and went 2-0 vs GSW this season. Pair that with the Golden state Killer Kawai Leonard and I think that could be quite the upset in the making. I’ll cheer for your Blues bank, just give my Dino’s some love and maybe we can both get some hardware coming to our cities !!

WOOOOOOO!!!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Let’s get a little ball buzzin tonight in the low altitude with the Rockies @ home! Here’s we go fellas !

Rockies ML 2500/2K

87-72-2 +14,640

BUCKLE UP & BRING THE LUBE BECUZ HERE COMES .....

GARY GIRTH !!!!!!!!!
    Gary Girth!!!!!!!!!!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Love the Gary Girth reference that’s actually worth 20k all by its self. I hope you get back there on your next selection pal.

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Gary Girth!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO uncle gary always coming through thick

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Love the Gary Girth reference that’s actually worth 20k all by its self. I hope you get back there on your next selection pal.
    Thanks bro!! Lol Uncle Gary appreciates it

The Shooter

Warriors +2.5 (bought a point)....1800/1500$....89-72-2 +18,515$

Hate to do this, but it puts me in a WIN/WIN SITUATION. Ethier outcome is good for Uncle Gary.

GSW +2.5 1800/1500$

89-72-2 +18,515$

Hop aboard the Shooters ride to the girthiest train in the game !

Good luck !!

GARY GIRTH!

The Shooter

Warriors ML 1500/1575$...89-72-2 +18,515$

Gunna sprinkle a little more on the Warriors but this time on the ML. Tough to not take a dynasty @ plus money. Again, win win for me. If they win I’ll make some beer money and if they lose then my Raptors are up 1-0.

Lets go baby, spit on your hand and slap it on her mitt, cuz it’s time for big Gary Girth to open things up!!!

WOOOOO LETS GO BOYS !

GSW ML 1500/1575$

89-72-2 +18,515$

GARY GIRTH!!!!

The Shooter

Raptors win!!!!! -3300$...89-74-2 +15,215$

I almost want to yell my line THATS THE WAY....

But I can’t, that’s only for gambling wins. I can’t say I’ve ever been so happy to lose 3300$. The raptors absolutely DOMINATED THE WORLD CHAMPS. From start to finish. That is an impressive win. Wow. From the six god to The Girth God!

WOW !!

Raptors win ! -3300$

89-74-2 +15,215$

DOMINANCE!!! From start to finish ! The Raptors are for real ! If ya didn’t believe before, you better start believing ! Like I said before the game, it’s a win win situation. And it was. WHAT A START!!!

The Girth God from The 6ix!!!

WE THE GIRTH!

The Shooter

Blues ML...2200/2K...89-74-2 +15,215$

Lets get the bird moving and shaking tonight in Missouri!

blues ML 2200/2K

hop aboard Uncle Girthys train ride!

89-74-2 +15,215$

LETS GO!!

GARY GIRTH!

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Loser go back to rehab

physed

I guarantee that he will pick GS tomorrow a WIN WIN situation.

The Shooter

Blues goaltending was SICK!! Lol...-2200...89-75-2 +13,015$

All I can say about that one was WOW. Banker I feel for everyone in the LOU right now. That was my biggest worry going into the series was the goaltending in St Louis, being so young and inexperienced. However I did think they would win @ home tonight but that display between the pipes was nothin short of embarrassing. 5 goals on 18 shots at one point. And not very good goals ether. YIKES!

Blues lose...-2200

89-75-2 +13,015$

Ronald Rehab

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    Loser go back to rehab
    Jesus bro, get a handle on yourself. Your pathetic. Your still on my thread, sitting there in your hands covered in shit waiting for me to lose a game so you can comment. Not sure if you’ve noticed it’s been 7 months, and I’m still up 13K after dropping 7K in my last 3. Like do you not get that the Shooters a winner ? You’ll never ever see me fail. Your an absolute joke and biggest loser I’ve ever heard of in my 34 years on this earth, still here after all this time, after getting ripped apart by many different posters. Like get a grip. And a “win win” situation, YES. My favourite team the city I live in in the NBA finals. If I bet the other way, for me it is a win win situation. Seriously go huff a jar of your sons shit and pass out forever. F u c k I n g loser. Beat it ya shit stain.

physed

I'm still in your head and can't get rid of me. Up $25k and now down 12K

2daBank

Maybe worst game I’ve seen Bennington play. He was actually a little shaky gm 2 also giving up couple softies thru the 5 hole before settling down., no worries, as I said this series be 2-2 after 4, I have no doubt they will bounce back strong in game 4. Bennington been nails after a loss ever since taking the job over.. Blues gm 2 was a huge bet for me and blues gm 4 will be just as big.. this series gonna be decided in gms 5-6-7. Knew that all along. My only worry for blues is the games they lost havnt been competitive and the game they won despite royally outplaying bruins took ot to win.

We will worry about the 3 game series when we get there. All that matters now is blues will absolutely take Game 4!!!! No doubt in my mind!!!

The Shooter

I'm still in your head and can't get rid of me. Up $25k and now down 12K
    Up 13K you dumb ass.

The Shooter

Maybe worst game I’ve seen Bennington play. He was actually a little shaky gm 2 also giving up couple softies thru the 5 hole before settling down., no worries, as I said this series be 2-2 after 4, I have no doubt they will bounce back strong in game 4. Bennington been nails after a loss ever since taking the job over.. Blues gm 2 was a huge bet for me and blues gm 4 will be just as big.. this series gonna be decided in gms 5-6-7. Knew that all along. My only worry for blues is the games they lost havnt been competitive and the game they won despite royally outplaying bruins took ot to win.

We will worry about the 3 game series when we get there. All that matters now is blues will absolutely take Game 4!!!! No doubt in my mind!!!
    I hope your right. They have been down 2-1 in every series. Hopefully he steps it up

physed

Up 13K you dumb ass.
    Who is the dumb ass? Up 25k with a balance of 13K 25 minus 13=12K That's right you never finished HS.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Who is the dumb ass? Up 25k with a balance of 13K 25 minus 13=12K That's right you never finished HS.
    Dude you are a stalker wtf the guy ,shooter , does his thing with a style that some of us do not like, whatever get over it fukk your weird.

physed

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Dude you are a stalker wtf the guy ,shooter , does his thing with a style that some of us do not like, whatever get over it fukk your weird.
    Mind your own business. The Shooter is a conceited scam artist tout that claims he is the best handicapper ever on this forum.

physed

I guess that you haven't read previous posts with the things that the Shooter directed towards me. If someone attacks my character I'm going back after them full speed.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Whatever Stalker good luck

The Shooter

Raps ml....1300/1000$....89-74-2 +13,015$

Alright let’s go with the boys tonight ! F u c k the WIN WIN ! Let’s get game 2!

TOR ML 1300/1K

89-74-2 +13,015

UNCLE SHOOTER !

The Shooter

Whatever Stalker good luck
    The guys obsessed with the kid. It’s embarrassing. 7 months of this loser hovering around. Ridiculous.

The Shooter

I guess that you haven't read previous posts with the things that the Shooter directed towards me. If someone attacks my character I'm going back after them full speed.
    Question your character ? Lol your a hill billy living in a trailer and your son shits all over your house. There’s not much to judge here. You follow my every move. Stroking your little bird evertime I respond. Get a life ya goof. Don’t you have some
    shit to clean up ?

First ... 9596979899100101 ... Last