2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

This no time to take a break pal! While I do respect the thought and often do so myself ya can’t do it during the nhl and nba playoffs w all that good money to be had!!!

Let’s talk about 2marro (I won’t have time 2marro as got a long work day lined out then have to go to my bs mandatory drug class! lol).

I feel like where the price is for Av’s at home there no sense trying to get a road win w sharks w little to no plus money. At -113 for Colorado I’m perfectly happy riding w them and if they lose chasing gm 4 if need be, no way do I see them not taking at least 1 in Colorado w one the better home ice advantages. I actually think more likely they win both than lose both!! So avs -113 for me.

What about the total? I think overs where it at this series. Sharks w lot of offensive talent and a suspect goalie, avs are fast. I like the over 6.

Kinda feel same way in the east. Sure we could chase small plus money for a bruins road win but again I feel more confident w Columbus to get at least 1 at home and think that more likely than they lose both, so strange as it is for me it appears I’ll be on both short home favs until they each get me a win in these 2 series.

While I’m shifting to home teams here in these 2 series the overall strategy remains the same where I’m attacking it as looking for 1 win each in these 2 home games.

Nba seems tougher. While I fullly expect bucks to play better game 2 there just no freakin way I can lay what they asking to back them. Typically after getting a nice plus money cash like I did gm 1 on celts I’ll stay away gm 2 but the spread and ml price just so so tempting to play them again. I guess the biggest thing here for me is I feel they totally fukked up w the price on this series and the better more likely team to advance is big dogs! Think I’m gonna pass on the ml but gotta make a small play on Celtics +7.5 cause I’ll hate myself if they win or cover and I had nothing on it and can live w a loss.

Can’t decide if I’m willing to give rockets another try (my greedy ass didn’t touch spread gm1, just ml which obviously lost). I have no idea here, rockets blew a golden opportunity to steal gm1 and were too busy flopping and crying to take a winnable game. Does all the belly aching after the game get them more bs calls in gm 2 or do the refs continue doing the right thing and not rewarding them for that garbage they attempting to get to ft line with? Unfortunately the way rockets play makes me feel like the outcome will largely be decided by refs and I have no clue how they gonna call it?? I wouldn’t expect warriors to play as poorly again but if rockets get those calls might not matter? I should probably pass but can’t help but want to take another stab at rockets ml thinking nba would like this to be a long series.

Thoughts??

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Alright brother you talked me into it. Just give me a few I’m going to kick this little Treatza pizza out of the crib, she too drunk anyway and annoying the f u c k out of me. Give me 10 mins I’m a respond brotha

2daBank

Lmao. Right on,

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    This no time to take a break pal! While I do respect the thought and often do so myself ya can’t do it during the nhl and nba playoffs w all that good money to be had!!!

Let’s talk about 2marro (I won’t have time 2marro as got a long work day lined out then have to go to my bs mandatory drug class! lol).

I feel like where the price is for Av’s at home there no sense trying to get a road win w sharks w little to no plus money. At -113 for Colorado I’m perfectly happy riding w them and if they lose chasing gm 4 if need be, no way do I see them not taking at least 1 in Colorado w one the better home ice advantages. I actually think more likely they win both than lose both!! So avs -113 for me.

What about the total? I think overs where it at this series. Sharks w lot of offensive talent and a suspect goalie, avs are fast. I like the over 6.

Kinda feel same way in the east. Sure we could chase small plus money for a bruins road win but again I feel more confident w Columbus to get at least 1 at home and think that more likely than they lose both, so strange as it is for me it appears I’ll be on both short home favs until they each get me a win in these 2 series.

While I’m shifting to home teams here in these 2 series the overall strategy remains the same where I’m attacking it as looking for 1 win each in these 2 home games.

Nba seems tougher. While I fullly expect bucks to play better game 2 there just no freakin way I can lay what they asking to back them. Typically after getting a nice plus money cash like I did gm 1 on celts I’ll stay away gm 2 but the spread and ml price just so so tempting to play them again. I guess the biggest thing here for me is I feel they totally fukked up w the price on this series and the better more likely team to advance is big dogs! Think I’m gonna pass on the ml but gotta make a small play on Celtics +7.5 cause I’ll hate myself if they win or cover and I had nothing on it and can live w a loss.

Can’t decide if I’m willing to give rockets another try (my greedy ass didn’t touch spread gm1, just ml which obviously lost). I have no idea here, rockets blew a golden opportunity to steal gm1 and were too busy flopping and crying to take a winnable game. Does all the belly aching after the game get them more bs calls in gm 2 or do the refs continue doing the right thing and not rewarding them for that garbage they attempting to get to ft line with? Unfortunately the way rockets play makes me feel like the outcome will largely be decided by refs and I have no clue how they gonna call it?? I wouldn’t expect warriors to play as poorly again but if rockets get those calls might not matter? I should probably pass but can’t help but want to take another stab at rockets ml thinking nba would like this to be a long series.

Thoughts??

Alright my man, let’s do this. First thought after watching game 2 was that Colorado’s speed is starting to get to SJ’s offensive minded defensemen. They also are not the youngest S core in the league (SJ) and coming off a really long tough emotional series vs Vegas. When you say COL with the true home ice advantage you couldn’t be more right in this case. Not only is COL younger and much faster, that altitude has to take its course tomorrow night. If the third period carries over into this game. I’m 100% totally with you on COL on the ML. Let’s bang the piss out of that. Something is telling me though that game will go under. I know there’s a lot of speculation surrounding Martin Jones, but he’s been a really good goalie for quite sometime, his numbers this year don’t reflect it. But I think that SJ’s last series grind and playing in COL is going to slow down there attack, I won’t be surprised to see them end up dropping into a 1-2-2 forecheck and trying to captikize in the power play. So to answer that one, I like the Under 6. Worst case scenario would be a push there. Moving over to the East again, you make a strong point and the juice just isn’t worth the squeeze trying to snag bruins on the ML. That crowd will he fired up, and almost the same situation with the sharks I think the 7 game series Vs the Leafs will take its toll for the first time in that series too. CLB is fresh, energized and in my opinion are lucky to come home with the split. So I’m going to ride with you on CLB as well. Let’s smack the shit out of both of hose games, might even want to do a little money line parlay with both. I also kind of like COL @ -1.5 too @ +200 going back to the other series.

NBA, I think the Bucks will won game 2, but pretty hard to not like BOS @ the +7.5 after how good they looked in game 1. I don’t think I will touch this one unless I were to do (the play you hate and tease BOS up to +12.5 with the Rockets @ +10 ish). I’m like Houston with the points in the other match up. But unlike the NHL we haven’t seen too many dogs stealing too many games. If I had to give you my answer on both NBA games on the spread straight up without doing my teasers that drive ya nuts, I’d tell you I like MIL @ -7.5 in a statement game and HOU @ +5.5. I kinda like Houston to win that game outright, I just wish there was a little more meat on the bone then +185.

Your right broski, there’s no times for breaks, not this time of year, with NHL and NBA getting deeper and the worst betting / slowest season coming, its time to make a push. So let’s tea bag the f u c k out of the books tomorrow with the slight home favourite in NHL, and maybe a couple baby dick slaps on the NBA. I like where your heads @. I’m a ride with ya tomorrow on those. Let’s get it. I’m going to wait on the NBA games till tomorrow closer to game time and see if there is any line movement and maybe HOU ML will get a bit juicer, if it doesn’t in gunna take HOU with the points, Harden is going to go off tomorrow. Not sure how healthy Thompson and Curry are or if that’s just Kerr playing mind games, but I’m thinking tomorrow it’s time to fear the beard. Hope that helps put even a little more confidence in your plays that I like for the most part minus the over 6 @ the Pepsi Centre. Good luck and let’s scream THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYS !! When those horns sound and we cash both in and maybe slap a little parlay together with COL/CLB/HOU ML

chat soon homie

The Girth from Birth, has a Thirst to hit the dirt !

Shooter

2daBank

Appreciate the response bro. I’m good w leaving the over in Colorado off my card and just rolling w Avs.

Pounding the Nhl games cause think it a damn near lock we will get a home win from each if not gm3 then gm4 and I’m all about chasing in 2 game sets in the playoffs!!

I actually don’t hate that nba teaser! Lol. I’m down w a bos/Houston tease and then little on rockets ml. I’m playing Boston ats tho, just can’t help it, only risking a third of what I took home on gm1 spread and ml. Agree bucks will play better but truly feel Boston the better team if they both at their best so can’t pass up the price.

Won’t be around till late 2marro (prob get in around time to see the sharks/avs). Gl w everything you decide to play!!

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Appreciate the response bro. I’m good w leaving the over in Colorado off my card and just rolling w Avs.

Pounding the Nhl games cause think it a damn near lock we will get a home win from each if not gm3 then gm4 and I’m all about chasing in 2 game sets in the playoffs!!

I actually don’t hate that nba teaser! Lol. I’m down w a bos/Houston tease and then little on rockets ml. I’m playing Boston ats tho, just can’t help it, only risking a third of what I took home on gm1 spread and ml. Agree bucks will play better but truly feel Boston the better team if they both at their best so can’t pass up the price.

Won’t be around till late 2marro (prob get in around time to see the sharks/avs). Gl w everything you decide to play!!
    Same to you brother. Let’s get some big paper tomorrow!

The Shooter

Av’s ML....1725/1500$.....84-70-2 +15,115$

The benefit of getting your plays in EARLY BOYS !! Thanks to banker.

Im going with COL ML

1725/1500$

84-70-2 +15,115$

LETS F U C K I N GO BABY !!!

LETS GOOOO!!!

The Comeback GIRTH!!

The Shooter

Clb ml...1725$/1500....84-70-2 +15,115$

Jackets on ML...HOPE YOU GOT IN EARLY BANKER b

1725/1500...

84-70-2 +15,115$

GIRTH DADDY

The Shooter

NBA tease...BOS +13.5/ HOU +11...1200/1K....84-70-2 +15,115$

Lay it on the line babyyyy

lets go !

Tease BOS +13.5/HOU +11

1200/1K....84-70-2 +15,115$

SHOOTSY

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Girth done shriveled up on you a bit, hasn't it?

The Shooter

Jackets Win....+1500...85-70-2 +16,615$

AND THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYS!!!!!

Hell of a game, Uncle Banker I know you slapped em with that one too!

CLB W...+1500

85-70-2 +16,615$

The Girthy Panther

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Girth done shriveled up on you a bit, hasn't it?
    Naw not at all, he was just taking a break after explaining a couple salty ones inside your wife. Don’t worry he’ll be back pumping, being veiny as ever in no time..BECAUSE THATS THE WAY TO DO HER BOYS !!!!

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Keep the insults directed at me, not my wife....capiche??

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

Good luck with that request coldcross

The Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Keep the insults directed at me, not my wife....capiche??
    Lol. After about a week of me leaking out of her on the can then I’ll stop. Capiche?

The Shooter

Celtics Leave a Steamer in The Bed...-1200...85-71-2 +15,415$

Looked good early. Finished off poorly.

85-71-2 +15, 415$

The Shooter

Av’s Lose (wow)...-1725$...85-72-2 +13,690$

Bit of a stinger there. Refs let my Sharkies away with murder tonight. Wasn’t sure why the Av’s didn’t pull the goalie for the whole PP with 2:30 left. Waited till the final 30 seconds of the PP and give up an empty netter. Sharks dominated the first period and a half, and the Av’s the second half. Veteran team came through gotta tip your cap.

85-72-2 +12,690$

Not a Happy Shooter

The Shooter

Glad I took The Night Off

Would have been most likely 0-2. Would have taken STL and the Isles. These are the times your happy you sat back. Also the times the people are upset with you for not posting a play, but at the same time the people and followers would be happy to know that they kept their loot in their pockets. Hopefully everyone’s doing alright tonight, and making a few scoots. If not don’t worry we will get it all back !!

Good luck tonight !

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    Bit of a stinger there. Refs let my Sharkies away with murder tonight. Wasn’t sure why the Av’s didn’t pull the goalie for the whole PP with 2:30 left. Waited till the final 30 seconds of the PP and give up an empty netter. Sharks dominated the first period and a half, and the Av’s the second half. Veteran team came through gotta tip your cap.

85-72-2 +12,690$

Not a Happy Shooter
    WTF Gonna be eating @ Red Robin if you keep this downward spiral Girth Brooks. Smh ..... (you are better than this homie)

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Lol

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Here we go fellas !!! Ride or die with The Shooter !

7425/4000$

the one ya want and the one ya NEED

LOVE;

THE SHOOTER
    Why did you reduce the amount you bet so dramatically?

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Breaking News--Shooter will no longer be posting on this forum.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

That is terrible news.

ans61201

Thought for sure we’d see a day of wild martingale before he bounced. I mean that’s the only way he got the balance in the first place. One day of this thread accounted for 95% of the balance from crazy martingale nfl bets and has slowly eaten away at it sincethat day week by week

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    Breaking News--Shooter will no longer be posting on this forum.
    But after days of travel will The Shooter be back?

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

He's in jail.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

He's in jail.
    Uh oh, I hope, for his sake, that he fits right in...

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

He's in jail.
    Serious? What were the charges?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

They caught up with Stevek as well I heard.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

The Shooter must have been banned. His PM button has been removed.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    Selling his bs via private message 😂😂😂😂😂

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

pm button was never there and he was posting

The Shooter

The SHOOTER IS BACK!!!!! BRAVES ML....1690/1150$...85-72-2 +12,690$

Fellas, no I wasn’t in jail. Lol. I was in Mexico, and then a bachelor party in Scotsdale AZ for a week and just needed a break from gambling and the forum. And don’t you ever talk down to Red Robin again ! Lol. That egg on the burger is a real treat every once in a while. But let’s slap the heavy bird back into action with a money line play on the BRAVES

1690/1150$ Braves ML

85-72-2 +12,690$

THE GIRTHIESTTTTT

The Shooter

The Shooter wasn’t banned little pooch. He’s right here swinging that same old heavy bird around like he always has !

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Fellas, no I wasn’t in jail. Lol. I was in Mexico, and then a bachelor party in Scotsdale AZ for a week and just needed a break from gambling and the forum. And don’t you ever talk down to Red Robin again ! Lol. That egg on the burger is a real treat every once in a while. But let’s slap the heavy bird back into action with a money line play on the BRAVES

1690/1150$ Braves ML

85-72-2 +12,690$

THE GIRTHIESTTTTT
    The legend is back !!!! Girth God. I’m ok with Red Robin now buddy, I’m fukKing one of the bartenders locally & I get free food when I pick her up certain nights. The food is not bad !

First ... 93949596979899 ... Last