harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Ok Bro

Terrible news to see on TV has
    to be 1000 times worse when it’s in your backyard.

I wish you,your friends,and community
    the best moving forward.
    Thanks AL!

I Live in Atlanta now, but I was just down there for the Astros home opener. It's a bigger town now than when I went to school there, but it's still a small town. You know most everyone and their kids and their parents. It's going to be a rough time for them. They were just devastated by hurricane Harvey, and now this!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

These shootings happen a lot in Texas. A state most known for gun rights. Wake up... Our guns very rarely protect us.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

totality of damage done to galveston/houston by hurricane rita, after millions being evacuated thanks to art and other out of control media:

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    These shootings happen a lot in Texas. A state most known for gun rights. Wake up... Our guns very rarely protect us.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why is it always Texas and Florida?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Ban ALL GUNS!!! Until we can prove that the majority of people are not insane.

Sam Odom

Not always

Auto Donk

you really need to see the new nra commercial with the texas church shooter's hero who saved dozens of lives by confronting the shooter with his own ar-5, ending the assault .....

you might feel differently about armed citizens.....

probably one of the best ads I've ever seen, for anything.....

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why is it always Texas and Florida?
    A lot of dumb fukks in Texas and Florida...

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Autodoink is fearless when posting pics. Lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Sam Odom

Mac4

stop being a hypocrite

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    totality of damage done to galveston/houston by hurricane rita, after millions being evacuated thanks to art and other out of control media:

You are a cynical ignorant prick aren't you

Auto Donk

idiot liberals created this nonsense with biden's "gun free zones", emphasizing what soft f'n targets schools are......

arm teachers and administrators who want to be armed/trained, and this shit will stop

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    You are a cynical ignorant prick aren't you
    shithead, this was all over the internet back in the day.....

rita missed houston altogether, dumbass

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Has Paul Ryan and Donnie offered thoughts and prayers and has Fox News told us “ now is not the time to talk about guns”

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

It's crazy that schools are always the target now..

Time to beef up security at the schools, lock em down, arm teachers that are trained up.. This is getting crazy how frequently these attacks are occurring now..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-18-18 at 10:42 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

you really need to see the new nra commercial with the texas church shooter's hero who saved dozens of lives by confronting the shooter with his own ar-5, ending the assault .....
    you might feel differently about armed citizens.....
    probably one of the best ads I've ever seen, for anything.....
    That was all bullshit. The Texas shooter was about to be apprehended anyway but they turned it into some random bystander saving the world. Bullshit.

I own guns. I don't have a problem with guns. I have a problem with so many dumb asses that have guns. Mental illness is real. 1 out of 5 people will have a mental episode THIS YEAR. That is a fact. Give them a gun, bomb, bazooka, etc., and what the fukk do you expect will be the result? I'm totally convinced we need to ban ALL NEW guns. Get rid of gun manufacturers. Why the hell do we need to make more guns? We have more guns than people already. Stop the bullshit. Reduce the numbers of guns and bullets. Why would you want your dumb ass neighbor to have a gun? Why would you want your neighbors kids? That makes zero sense.

I can understand people that already have a gun to want to keep their guns BUT why the fukk would you want new people to get guns too? Are you that stupid? More guns = more shootings. This is not rocket science. Reduce the number of guns.

Sam Odom

Why do liberals hate the US Constitution

Auto Donk

you gonna add "shotgune" to the list of "assault weapons" that MUST BE BANNED...........

F'N DUMBASS LIBERALS.....

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS: ALL WEAPONS ARE ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!

Auto Donk

That was all bullshit. The Texas shooter was about to be apprehended anyway but they turned it into some random bystander saving the world. Bullshit.

I own guns. I don't have a problem with guns. I have a problem with so many dumb asses that have guns. Mental illness is real. 1 out of 5 people will have a mental episode THIS YEAR. That is a fact. Give them a gun, bomb, bazooka, etc., and what the fukk do you expect will be the result? I'm totally convinced we need to ban ALL NEW guns. Get rid of gun manufacturers. Why the hell do we need to make more guns? We have more guns than people already. Stop the bullshit. Reduce the numbers of guns and bullets. Why would you want your dumb ass neighbor to have a gun? Why would you want your neighbors kids? That makes zero sense.

I can understand people that already have a gun to want to keep their guns BUT why the fukk would you want new people to get guns too? Are you that stupid? More guns = more shootings. This is not rocket science. Reduce the number of guns.
    About to be apprehended!!

now that's bullshit.....

they weren't on the scene and he was still shooting, including at the hero..... the hero and a citizen chased him down, no cops involved at all, no apprehension by law enforcement anywhere in sight....

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Sickening seeing all the cameras in these kids faces immediately after it happens.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4stop being a hypocrite
    Please explain??

But also answer this question. Does it make common sense to you that MORE people should be armed or less??? Do you think we are safer if everyone had a gun or if NO ONE had a gun?

Mac4Lyfe

you gonna add "shotgune" to the list of "assault weapons" that MUST BE BANNED...........

F'N DUMBASS LIBERALS.....

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS: ALL WEAPONS ARE ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!
    Ban ALL gun manufacturers. STOP MAKING GUNS...

Sam Odom

Please explain??

Please you arent that dense

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Thoughts and prayers.......

Auto Donk

this:

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ban guns

Mac4Lyfe

I presume you think I'm a liberal. Wrong.

As soon as anyone mentions gun control, the most stupid response is that they must hate the constitution? WTF does one have to do with the other? Do you really think our forefathers ever imagined kids being shot down in fukkking schools like dogs by other students? Do you think our forefathers ever thought that 100 people a DAY would be killed by a gun in the US? Do you really think they would be pleased with military vets taking their lives with a gun at the tune of 1 every damn hour? Do you really think the writers of the constitution knew that 7 kids EVERY day would be killed by guns?

Fukk off with your bullshit. I'm sick of you dumb asses. You're the very reason we need to reduce guns. You can stand by, sleep well at night, while our citizens are dying by the thousands every month. Have you ever turned on the local news? The majority of the news is focused on gun violence. This is in every community. No one is immune. Have you ever been in an emergency room? It is teeming with people with gunshot wounds. WAKE THE FUKK UP. Do you have compassion? Do you have common sense? Do you even give a fukk?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Liberal Democrats want to make it a one world order with no borders.. Turn the United States into a shit hole third world Country and let in every one in unchecked.. Disarm all citizens but the criminals.. Wear pink hats all day and give freebies to everyone by taxing the hell out of the middle class and rich at 65% of their total income or more..

In the end you will have no jobs because business owners will leave or close down, no education because of drop outs and school over crowding, high crime and drug pushing in every city, poverty Nation wide and an eventual economic depression and total collapse to finish it all off if the Liberals had their way...

Thank God we have Trump!!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Please you arent that dense
    Nice explanation...

One thing is certain. One of us is fukked in the head, if not both of us. Should either of us have a gun??? 90% of SBR shouldn't have a gun. The other 10% work in law enforcement.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Mac I love your passion but it’s pointless to do on this site. Most here would never have an active discussion and sway off their views. It would make them think they are weak for doing so. Or they may just enjoy internet fighting. Some people have been taught since childhood one way or another and they don’t know how to look at an issue without a bias. Events have to happen to people close to home in order for them to reflect. Most people care about only themselves until bad shit then hits them and then they wonder why no one cares at that point when they need it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thank God we have Trump!!!!
    Thank God Trump was at Santa Fe high this morning.... Oh wait.

This is not a democrat/republican issues. This is a fukking epidemic. What are you going to do about it?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Most of hate seeing kids gets killed because we can’t change something written before we had streetlights.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ban guns
    It may just happen if these school shootings continue to happen with regularity....

Auto Donk

Nice explanation...

One thing is certain. One of us is fukked in the head, if not both of us. Should either of us have a gun??? 90% of SBR shouldn't have a gun. The other 10% work in law enforcement.

come by my place later today.....

I have 15-20 guns, only three-4 I actually still use today; I'll show you what responsible gun ownership looks like.....

and why the drug lord and his rich kids across the street know that my house is the last one ever on the street they'd ever wanna fuk with....

First 12345 ... Last