JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Jibbles,

Where did you get your cookie cutter views?

Off the back of a cereal box?
    I get them from 50 years of being on this earth, praying for wisdom and reading books, articles and watching both FOX and CNN dialy... Where do you get your views Pauly at a circus with clowns and unicorns? Back at ya pal...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jibby has that kinda common sense that isnt so common or sensical

The kind of common sense a man gets after 50 years of praying

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Jibby has that kinda common sense that isnt so common or sensical

The kind of common sense a man gets after 50 years of praying
    Relax Kraken I'm worldly and alot smarter and wiser then you might think.. I know things most people don't.. I'm being serious especially when it comes to the spiritual world.. I also prayed for proof and searched my ass off for years. Life after death stuff.. Proof..... I was granted that understanding... Remember I was an Atheist for the longest time..

I know you won't believe that though.. I don't preach as I don't like to push my beliefs onto others... Everyone has their own journey in life to experience for themselves.. I had mine...

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Relax Kraken I'm worldly and alot smarter and wiser then you might think.. I know things most people don't.. I'm being serious especially when it comes to the spiritual world.. I also prayed for proof and searched my ass off for years. Life after death stuff.. Proof..... I was granted that understanding... Remember I was an Atheist for the longest time..

I know you won't believe that though.. I don't preach as I don't like to push my beliefs onto others... Everyone has their own journey in life to experience for themselves.. I had mine...
    I believe you’re a good dude and you’d be on the short list of guys who Id suck off

But you don’t have proof of the afterlife, stop that shit

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I believe you’re a good dude and you’d be on the short list of guys who Id suck off
    Don't lie, you know this list goes 500 posters deep.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

But you don’t have proof of the afterlife, stop that shit
    Like I said I know you won't believe me.. It's ok though.. I wouldn't believe me either 20 years ago reading my post above.. I understand.. I do have and was shown proof though many many times.. Stuff that would blow your hair back. It blew my hair back..

I've experienced in life hauntings, ghosts, pure evil demons, electricity flowing thru my body at church, smoke detectors going off in my closets that have been sitting for years going off exactly when a read a certain scripture passage in the bible that hit home, I've seen and experienced so many things that can't be explained away by logic, reason and science.. I just believe now, when at time before I didn't..

I'm a joker on this forum and keep it light.. I also keep it real though.. I don't care if people read this and believe it or not.. Like I said you need to experience your own journey in life..

I'll stop there.. Don't want to get to deep into on SBR. I will say this though we will all die one day and you will find out for sure then. Enjoy life now as it's ment to be and be a good person..

The Kraken

Like I said I know you won't believe me.. It's ok though.. I wouldn't believe me either 20 years ago reading my post above.. I understand.. I do have and was shown proof though many many times.. Stuff that would blow your hair back. It blew my hair back..

I've experienced in life hauntings, ghosts, pure evil demons, electricity flowing thru my body at church, smoke detectors going off in my closets that have been sitting for years going off exactly when a read a certain scripture passage in the bible that hit home, I've seen and experienced so many things that can't be explained away by logic, reason and science.. I just believe now, when at time before I didn't..

I'm a joker on this forum and keep it light.. I also keep it real though.. I don't care if people read this and believe it or not.. Like I said you need to experience your own journey in life..

I'll stop there.. Don't want to get to deep into on SBR. I will say this though we will all die one day and you will find out for sure then. Enjoy life now as it's ment to be and be a good person..

Thanks for addressing all my points

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh my..........

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Another White christian terrorist attack.

Not all White christians are terrorists but all mass murder terrorist attacks are white christians.

When will it end? I say ban all white christians from entering the country! We have to figure out.... what the hell is going on!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Another White christian terrorist attack.

Not all White christians are terrorists but all mass murder terrorist attacks are white christians.

When will it end? I say bann all white christians from entering the country! We have to figure out.... what the hell is going on!
    What do you have to say about Muslims then? Christians gone wrong are far and few in between compared to Radical Muslim Terrorism..

Can't label any one religion as to blame for any lost evil souls that snap.. We all have a choice.. Happens in all religions... Parenting failure is to blame Thrilla not the religion in most cases.. Poverty, lack of education and desperation as well is too blame.. You tend to gravitate to acceptance like joining in any street gang to find family and brotherhood when you are lost...

Gotta have dreams, goals and live for something more if you are in that situation.. Think and believe there is a way out... You may just find it then...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-20-18 at 11:50 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Saloon
    Last edited by sourtwist; 05-20-18 at 11:57 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

1. Why is this nonsense still in PT?
    2. Why are people still posting in it? (Yes me included)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    https://dema.az.gov/2018-nmce

Let's see what comes of this upcoming drill

https://youtu.be/M2k-Hs3Rrjs
    I live in California right on the fault line.. I got a generator, canned foods, bottle water and gasoline stored and a gun with lots of bullets.. Hope I never have to use them...That's it.. I'm kinda ready Sour... ...

Bottled Water, canned foods and a gas powered generator should be first on your list to survive a big earth quake event in California.. The gun is to protect your goods when the desperate people start coming around..

I hope I don't live through those times...

Imagine when your tap water isn't working, imagine when your electricity is out, imagine when the stores are closed and or sold out of goods.. Better to be prepared then not.. Small price to pay..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    1. Why is this nonsense still in PT?
    2. Why are people still posting in it? (Yes me included)
    People seem to love to argue the same thing repeatedly every time a shooting happens.

The Kraken

First thing thats gonna happen is all those glass jars are gonna fall and break

Looks like you’ll be left with tomato paste and pickles

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I live in California right on the fault line.. I got a generator, canned foods, bottle water and gasoline stored and a gun with lots of bullets.. Hope I never have to use them...That's it.. I'm kinda ready Sour... ...

Bottled Water, canned foods and a gas powered generator should be first on your list to survive a big earth quake event in California.. The gun is to protect your goods when the desperate people start coming around..

I hope I don't live through those times...

Imagine when your tap water isn't working, imagine when your electricity is out, imagine when the stores are closed and or sold out of goods.. Better to be prepared then not.. Small price to pay..

Where would you store all of this fuel for your generator? If there's a huge issue... there would be madness everywhere. All the gas stations would be sold out. I would hate to live through a time like that.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm sorry, but being bullied is not a fukking excuse to go on a shooting spree. Every time we hear about these events, we try to figure out why the perp did what he did. We have to stop giving sympathy for these sick fukks. He was a sick fukk that had no regard for life and should be ostracized then hung by his nuts. Fuk him, he quit.

Funny, you mentioned a long coat in hot weather. Just yesterday at my kids school, I noticed that half the kids had on coats and sweaters outside (it's 95 degrees in Houston). My son was wearing a sweater hoodie too. I asked him why? He said that their school is so damn cold that all the kids have to bring jackets. It didn't even dawn on me until this week. We're walking to the car and I asked him if he wanted to take off his sweater and he said that he was still cold from being inside for so long.
    cmon guy its not about the kids wearing more clothing because the AC is too cold, were talking about the kid who wears a trench coat, talks to no one, has a stench and wears killer t shirts. we all went to school, we all had a few of these kids in class(not so much the clothing but the stinky kids who we all picked on)...... ive seen some of your posts and clearly you are brighter than this post

this kid unfortunately brings me back to when i was in school. was a greek kid just like this one and he had a stench. we bullied this poor kid so hard, one day his mom came to school during recess and picked my buddy Jimmy(Dimitri lol) up by the neck and threatened us all. actually friends with the bullied kid to this day on facebook...think he figured out how the shower works

First ... 10111213