Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Do we lay the juice with Europe on this prop? Keep in mind the tournament is on European soil and the only real threats to this losing are Brazil/Argentina

FIFA World Cup 2018 Continent Of Winner
    Thu 6/14 11:00AM
    Europe -275
    South America +200
    Rest of the World +3300
    Africa +7500
    Russia isnt traditional Europe though. About 70% of Russia lies in Asia.

Most stadia are in Western-Russia however:

Last edited by Esco; 06-06-18 at 06:10 AM.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Belgium and Colombia have nice odds for their talent

I like the England squad to possibly surprise...they usually choke but they picked a lot of talented younger players that don’t know any better

I think France Germany and Brazil are around the same in terms of the best chances to go all the way...Spain and Argentina a notch below them IMO
    Colombia isn't doing shit.

Spain or France.

Poland and Denmark suprise.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I dont know how the "nobody won 2 wc in a row" argument can be used ever. If a team is good then its good and has a high chance of winning. Low is very good at forming teams because hes actually a good scout and attends the games when a prospect plays to see if he could fit the team. Hes takes his job very very seriously unlike others who just put together a team of players who come from big clubs and just hope for the best. We see how that worked out for spain at euro last time or argentina.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Croatia isnt a surprise team.
    Yes they are recognized but are still+3000. If they win the group they could be in the quarter finals.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    I dont know how the "nobody won 2 wc in a row" argument can be used ever. If a team is good then its good and has a high chance of winning. Low is very good at forming teams because hes actually a good scout and attends the games when a prospect plays to see if he could fit the team. Hes takes his job very very seriously unlike others who just put together a team of players who come from big clubs and just hope for the best. We see how that worked out for spain at euro last time or argentina.
    agree , that is also one of the reasons Sané was dropped from the final squad. He hasn’t done anything for the national team and he doesn’t fit in yet. People also forget that Reus is going to play his first big tournament in Russia now after suffering season ending injuries the last two times. If he stays healthy he is one of the best players in the world and could easily become one of the superstars this World Cup. I think this German squad is even stronger now compared to Brazil 4 years ago.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3593

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    agree , that is also one of the reasons Sané was dropped from the final squad. He hasn’t done anything for the national team and he doesn’t fit in yet. People also forget that Reus is going to play his first big tournament in Russia now after suffering season ending injuries the last two times. If he stays healthy he is one of the best players in the world and could easily become one of the superstars this World Cup. I think this German squad is even stronger now compared to Brazil 4 years ago.
    One thing about Germany,their center piece Goalkeeper is coming off a year long injury to his foot,how will he perform.

Could be the x factor.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Brazil is my pick. The team is loaded and destroyed a tough Conmebol. Spain would be another pick but the team is full of old men and I see a repeat of 2014 happening.

The legit dark horse in my opinion is Poland. They have their best team in decades. Crazy how little respect you guys are giving them. Another dark horse that nobody is talking about is Nigeria. They also have their best team in decades and let's not forget how badly they annihilated Argentina not too long ago.
    Poland lost Glik though. That’s a massive blow. Unfortunately I don’t think they’ll get far without him

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    With all do respect,Germany has one real superstar,their goalkeeper.Great Team,but I wouldn't say it's filled with superstars,some really good talented players that know how to
    showup in International Tournaments.

And to be honest,that's part of what makes a Team like Germany dangerous,their not littered with egos.
    Schweinsteigger (prolly mispelling it) but was arguably the best midfielder in soccer 4 years ago bro. That's a superstar. One of the best players in the world. Neuer is a superstar too like you said. Phillip Lahm imo was a superstar defender. And then all stars everywhere, literally. Muller, Ozil, Kroos, goes on and on.

Lakerman? Haven't chimed in. Tell these guys like ShadyMcGrady who weren't around to witness my greatness. When the Dutch were one of the biggest dogs to Brazil and I took them to win in regulation. McGrady I called Spain winning it all from the beginning. No one else on SBR had that. Who else on SBR had Germany argentina finals last time? Thought so.

Ppl are thinking France will win?

France lost Payet. Ppl don't even get it. Payet is an all star. He's the 2nd best player on France. They're not winning a title without him. 100%.

Also -- all you guys that are looking at club games -- those games don't mean dick. The international stage is different.

The guy shitting on Ronaldo? Ronaldo won the Ballon this year bro. You're argument is dead after that. If there are players on his own team better than him, they would have won the award. It's as simple as that.... I don't even give a f about the Ballon. Defenders are scared shitless when Ronaldo is coming at them. Ask them if you want.

Kroos?

You think someone is scared shitless when Kroos is coming at them? Give me an f'n break. Trying to compare Kroos to Ronaldo? Your opinion means nothing from here on out.

Keep watching your club games and thinking all those guys are the same when they get to the international level. Rude awakening for you.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3593

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Schweinsteigger (prolly mispelling it) but was arguably the best midfielder in soccer 4 years ago bro. That's a superstar. One of the best players in the world. Neuer is a superstar too like you said. Phillip Lahm imo was a superstar defender. And then all stars everywhere, literally. Muller, Ozil, Kroos, goes on and on.

Lakerman? Haven't chimed in. Tell these guys like ShadyMcGrady who weren't around to witness my greatness. When the Dutch were one of the biggest dogs to Brazil and I took them to win in regulation. McGrady I called Spain winning it all from the beginning. No one else on SBR had that. Who else on SBR had Germany argentina finals last time? Thought so.

Ppl are thinking France will win?

France lost Payet. Ppl don't even get it. Payet is an all star. He's the 2nd best player on France. They're not winning a title without him. 100%.

Also -- all you guys that are looking at club games -- those games don't mean dick. The international stage is different.

The guy shitting on Ronaldo? Ronaldo won the Ballon this year bro. You're argument is dead after that. If there are players on his own team better than him, they would have won the award. It's as simple as that.... I don't even give a f about the Ballon. Defenders are scared shitless when Ronaldo is coming at them. Ask them if you want.

Kroos?

You think someone is scared shitless when Kroos is coming at them? Give me an f'n break. Trying to compare Kroos to Ronaldo? Your opinion means nothing from here on out.

Keep watching your club games and thinking all those guys are the same when they get to the international level. Rude awakening for you.
    Yeah close enough man lol,they lost two of their core from 2014,Muller don't know how hell perform, don't think he scored a goal in the Euros.

I think they'll showup though,they always do.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Whoa that's news, why isn't dimitri payet with France? He's a great playmaker and creator

Big Odds
    Big Odds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1064

I think Spain. Look at 23 team list.

lakerboy

Timo Werner. Keep an eye on him

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah close enough man lol,they lost two of their core from 2014,Muller don't know how hell perform, don't think he scored a goal in the Euros.

I think they'll showup though,they always do
    I agree, they most likely will show up, but a QF or SF exit is what I predict

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    You want to know something that in my opinion is CRAZIER than that stat you named?

in the last 16 world cups which run inclusive 1954 to 2014, Germany has finished in 4th place or better a STAGGERING TWELVE TIMES!!!

12 TIMES out of 16 appearances !!!

They have made the final as either the Winner or the Runner up 8 times. EIGHT FREAKING TIMES !!! that is half of the World Cups in the last 64 years that they have been a participant in the Final.

IF THERE WAS EVER A TEAM THAT COULD REPEAT IT IS GERMANY
    excellent pick by yours truly

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

So basically Brazil, Spain, Belgium or England winning it.
    With France a slight possibility.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Stick to my original, Portugal. If Ronaldo had Messi team they would be -1000 to win it all

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    For those who want to pick Germany to win the whole thing, remember that the last time a country won it back to back was 56 years ago by Brazil. I'm not saying they can't do it, but I wouldnt bet on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    Also Muller has had 2 shit years with Bayern now, plus he never scored in Euro 2016, so I'm not sure where the goals are going to come from. I guess most will have to come from Gomez and Ozil, but Gomez isnt exactly a world class striker anymore
    I hate to say I told you so
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Esco 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

homie1975

Now that Germany is out, I'm picking belgium. Now watch them lose in the rd of 16 lol

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Uruguay will send Portugal packing

lakerboy

Now that Germany is out, I'm picking belgium. Now watch them lose in the rd of 16 lol
    To Japan?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    To Japan?
    every pick i am making this WC is turning to shit. Belgium is my only hope in the pool i am in w my friends LOL

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 226

So who does everyone like now

Belgium looked shaky vs Japan

homie1975

To Japan?
    damn near happened, Son !!!

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    So who does everyone like now

Belgium looked shaky vs Japan
    Every team looks shaky. No guaranteed winners in this cup.

Sweden/Swiss and Columbia/England today.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Usa

homie1975

Belgium/brazil winner definitely the fave to take the title

bababoyee
    bababoyee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1268

Brazil will play England in the final and England will win

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by bababoyee View Post
    Brazil will play England in the final and England will win
    Right but England will NEVER beat Brazil in a final.

homie1975

in 06 you thought brazil would beat france and in 2014 you thought brazil would beat germany. right?

lakerboy

in 06 you thought brazil would beat france and in 2014 you thought brazil would beat germany. right?
    Yeah good point. You have never been wrong. Congrats on being perfect.

lakerboy

Btw homie don't get me started. You are the biggest square here
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Esco

I dunno about NEVER, but I agree with you they wont beat this current Brazil team

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9288

Six of the ten highest paid teams have reached the #WorldCup quarter-final stage with Russia (21) and Sweden (17) surpassing expectations so far. One of the finalists is now guaranteed to be drawn from outside the seven highest paid teams.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

Croatia has a population of 4.5 mill only???

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9288

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Croatia has a population of 4.5 mill only???
    Uruguay has even less. Around 3 million I think.

And they are near the top of the heap as far as international trophies too.

First ... 34567 Last