ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

This probly wouldn’t be news if the victim was white/Mexican/Chinese/Indian /Russian LOL

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So Mac what do you think should happen to this cop that shot the black guy dead in the heat of the moment holding a cell phone in the dark of night during a foot pursuit?
    It was actually 2 cops that did the shooting. A white one and a black one.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

People don’t understand what it’s like to be a COP- they have little time to react - it’s life or death sometimes

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Being a cop in a bad area is just about impossible these days...yeah they sign up for it but someone’s gotta do it and it’s a tough fukkin job

I probably couldn’t do it and all of these dumb fukks that constantly bitch about the police definitley couldn’t handle it

Bhut Jolokai
    Bhut Jolokai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Maybe you wash your hands but anytime someone is killed, abused, etc., because the police didn't do their job is a scourge on the entire society. The punishment should fit the crime. Police officers taking out their own backyard justice should never be accepted. I don't give a shit what color the assailant or the officer are. But, you are out of your mind if you can't see that UNARMED black men are killed too damn much. Should they block traffic? They probably should shoot the police first then ask questions because that's what the police is doing to them.
    You'd likely be murdered within 48 hours in the USA without Police that You and your BLM Comrades are investing your time in creating. Move to Venezuela dude. Or somewhere that your whining will be met with whats deserved for spitting on those brave enough to guard The Wall so you can know Safety.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So Mac what do you think should happen to this cop that shot the black guy dead in the heat of the moment holding a cell phone in the dark of night during a foot pursuit?
    I think the cop made a bad choice but did his job.. He wanted to go home alive, was in a tough situation and foot pursuit.. Split second decision was made... I don't think he wanted to kill this guy but he was faced in a tough spot in the dark of night..
    If you were that cop and saw what he saw do you really think you would have done anything different if you thought that cell phone was a gun?
    It's either 2nd degree manslaughter or 2nd degree murder. Both cops should charged with at least 2nd degree manslaughter. The officer in the helicopter should be charged as well because he's the one that really escalated the situation by saying that he broke another window, said he was running when he clearly was not at that moment and thought he was breaking into another car when he clearly was not. Total fukk up by all 3 officers. You do not get a pass just because you feared for your life, especially as an officer in the line of duty.

There was nothing in any of the videos that would lead you to believe their lives were in danger. Nothing. The witness said the perp was scared and left. That alone should tip the police that he wasn't violent nor did he have a weapon if he didn't use it on the witness why the hell would he use it on cops? Then to rush him and not identify themselves is very disturbing. That's why I think it should be murder because they basically jacked him. They gave him no clear instructions, then started shouting gun, gun and blasted him. They were in an advantageous position shielded behind the house and still shot him anyway. There was no way he could return fire from his vantage point. Then they tried to cover up the shooting by acting as if he was still alive and dangerous. Even cuffing his dead body 10 minutes later and never took the time to read his dead corpse his rights while doing so. Total fukkk up.

Making a bad choice is not doing your job. Being in tough positions does not give you the right to make mistakes. They fukkked up. I can't say for sure what I would do because I wasn't in the situation. I would like to think If I was a cop, I would not rush into an unknown yard, especially if I thought a perp had a weapon. I would have stood right where they stood behind the house shielding myself but there was no reason to shoot. I would identify myself and ask if he understood me (he could have been deaf). I'm smart enough to know that some guy smashing car windows OBVIOUSLY isn't a fukking threat unless he had a crowbar coming at me. If he had a gun, he would have been shooting windows out. Think coppers, think. Unfortunately, we hire too many dumb ass people as cops. Many cops are cops just because they couldn't get a job elsewhere. These are not our brightest and best people to begin with. Stop sugar coating the obvious. These 2 officers were dumb as shit. So was the helicopter officer. Dumb as a box of rocks.

I'm convinced they didn't think he had a weapon, else they would not have rushed him. They're dumb but not that dumb. They went in looking for a fight and one of them got itchy fingers, wet his pants and shouted gun.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
    You'd likely be murdered within 48 hours in the USA without Police that You and your BLM Comrades are investing your time in creating. Move to Venezuela dude. Or somewhere that your whining will be met with whats deserved for spitting on those brave enough to guard The Wall so you can know Safety.
    Never fukking heard of you pal. Fukk off.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Being a cop in a bad area is just about impossible these days...yeah they sign up for it but someone’s gotta do it and it’s a tough fukkin job
    I probably couldn’t do it and all of these dumb fukks that constantly bitch about the police definitley couldn’t handle it
    Most of the people that become cops are the ones that struggled in college and ended up criminal justice majors. Stop trying to make them out to be valedictorians. Most sign up for it because they need a fukkking job. This propping up the police on a fukking pedestal has to stop. It's a fukking lie. And you wonder why so many of them fukk up?? Because most of them are fukked up to begin with. Don't get me started. Tell the truth, shame the devil. WE ALL KNOW TOO MANY COPS THAT WENT TO SCHOOL WITH US AND WERE FUKKED UP AS TEENAGERS. Stop the bullshit.

Mac4Lyfe

The only reason you couldn't be a cop is because you have other options. Old school cops use to want to make a difference. Most of these folks need a job.

Kermit

It's either 2nd degree manslaughter or 2nd degree murder. Both cops should charged with at least 2nd degree manslaughter. The officer in the helicopter should be charged as well because he's the one that really escalated the situation by saying that he broke another window, said he was running when he clearly was not at that moment and thought he was breaking into another car when he clearly was not. Total fukk up by all 3 officers. You do not get a pass just because you feared for your life, especially as an officer in the line of duty.
    Mac, the guy in the helicopter NEVER said he was breaking into ANOTHER car.

You are doing nothing but fabricating shit that never happened and playing armchair quarterback.

In fact, most of the shit that you are spewing is nothing but your biased hatred towards the police.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

You are doing nothing but fabricating shit that never happened and playing armchair quarterback.

In fact, most of the shit that you are spewing is nothing but your biased hatred towards the police.
    The radio transmission was "He just broke the window, I believe, on the house." The sheriff's helicopter pilot or observer then stated, "He's running toward the front yard of 29th Street." The suspect was not running. The pilot or observer escalated the situation. Again, the officers on the ground used horrendous tactics. They had the suspect cornered. They had air support. This reminds me of the Mesa shooting where the cops executed the kid in the hallway. When you own the situation and use proper tactics, everything is on your terms. Not once did the officers identify themselves. They took a whole 7 seconds to yell, "Hey, show me your hands! Stop! Stop! Show me your hands! Gun, gun, gun." The officers relayed their position (5-7 South) to what I assume was dispatch or responding units. The officers had cover behind the facade of the house. They had plenty of options. They unloaded more bullets at the kid than they gave him seconds to comply. That is just fukking ridiculous.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave El Nino 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Those rabblerousers are still at it? wtf?

Mac4Lyfe

I'm not going to look at the video this late in the evening but he said something like... "he just broke another window, all I can tell is he has a hoodie on (he must have great eyes to see a hoodie from that view) now he's running towards the front street (where they were), ahhh, he's looking into another car".

He lied that they guy smashed his neighbors window when clearly he did not, then he lied again when he said he was running towards the front of the house where they were at when he clearly was not running inside his own fukkking yard. This fake ass helicopter officer then even paused when he saw him standing still but he still said he's running towards the front when he clearly was not, then he mentioned he's looking into another car as if he was looking for another car to break windows. Look at the video again and listen to him. He escalated the entire situation and possibly created the fear in the cops on the ground. But that still doesn't excuse them from being dumb shits.

These cops keep rushing in, they do not identify themselves, he's scared as shit and runs to the corner of his back yard. They keep going towards him but then hide behind the house with a clear spot on him and say gun and start shooting. When did they ever instruct him, what orders did they ever give him. They are clearly standing behind the house where they could not be fired on but they shot his ass dead. They gave him no instructions and started shooting him like he was Bonny and Clyde.

I'm shocked that you can see that video and not see anything wrong. That is totally fukked up. The justification you come up with for cops to just murder people is appalling. It's really not even worth my time because you are sick in the fukking head.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    The radio transmission was "He just broke the window, I believe, on the house." The sheriff's helicopter pilot or observer then stated, "He's running toward the front yard of 29th Street." The suspect was not running. The pilot or observer escalated the situation. Again, the officers on the ground used horrendous tactics. They had the suspect cornered. They had air support. This reminds me of the Mesa shooting where the cops executed the kid in the hallway. When you own the situation and use proper tactics, everything is on your terms. Not once did the officers identify themselves. They took a whole 7 seconds to yell, "Hey, show me your hands! Stop! Stop! Show me your hands! Gun, gun, gun." The officers relayed their position (5-7 South) to what I assume was dispatch or responding units. The officers had cover behind the facade of the house. They had plenty of options. They unloaded more bullets at the kid than they gave him seconds to comply. That is just fukking ridiculous.
    What is so fukkked up is that someone can justify a live execution that they can see with their own 2 eyes clearly on video. How the hell can ANYONE listen and watch that video and somehow think these officers are not at fault? Then some make the excuse that if he would have complied, he wouldn't be dead. He had NO TIME to comply. They went in there and shot his ass up. Then they use the "afraid for their lives" excuse. I'm afraid for my life every day on the fukking freeway.

Kermit

So in other words, Mac was full of shit...... Again.

Bhut Jolokai

Never fukking heard of you pal. Fukk off.
    Makes zero difference whether "you've" heard of me or not, absolutely None. You KeyboardWarrior over some stuff to disrespect Law Enforcement, siding with Criminals over those who stand between Good People & Harm at the hands of the scum you defend. Animals like your are proof that the gene pool is depleted and that The Human Race is destined for extinction. Deservedly So, considering that among this is creatures like yourself.

Kermit

I'm not going to look at the video this late in the evening but he said something like... "he just broke another window, all I can tell is he has a hoodie on (he must have great eyes to see a hoodie from that view) now he's running towards the front street (where they were), ahhh, he's looking into another car".

He lied that they guy smashed his neighbors window when clearly he did not, then he lied again when he said he was running towards the front of the house where they were at when he clearly was not running inside his own fukkking yard. This fake ass helicopter officer then even paused when he saw him standing still but he still said he's running towards the front when he clearly was not, then he mentioned he's looking into another car as if he was looking for another car to break windows. Look at the video again and listen to him. He escalated the entire situation and possibly created the fear in the cops on the ground. But that still doesn't excuse them from being dumb shits.

These cops keep rushing in, they do not identify themselves, he's scared as shit and runs to the corner of his back yard. They keep going towards him but then hide behind the house with a clear spot on him and say gun and start shooting. When did they ever instruct him, what orders did they ever give him. They are clearly standing behind the house where they could not be fired on but they shot his ass dead. They gave him no instructions and started shooting him like he was Bonny and Clyde.

I'm shocked that you can see that video and not see anything wrong. That is totally fukked up. The justification you come up with for cops to just murder people is appalling. It's really not even worth my time because you are sick in the fukking head.
    Ok, so you did know what was actually said but instead changed it to your own bullshit that was never said.

Pretty much like the media does.

The headline should have read "Unarmed Burglar killed by Police"

But instead they say "Unarmed Black man killed in Grandmother's backyard by Police"

It's all about the shock value for Liberals.

Mac4Lyfe

Kermit... Eat a dick. I never knew you were fukked in the head but you're being a bitch about it too. El Nino said exactly what I said. The pilot escalated the situation with false information. I'm done. Fukk off.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I haven't gone through all the videos and posts in here but I can say one thing for sure:

This was NOT like the executed kid in the hallway. That was in well lit surroundings and the guy was complying.

This guy was very likely impaired by drugs, which is also very likely why he was breaking into stuff. Let me ask you guys something...what are the chances cars and homes are being vandalized, a 911 caller calls it in, a hooded young male is seen wandering around the vicinity and observed by the one in the helicopter to be checking cars and breaking windows, and this guy who some want to say can't be assumed to be the perpetrator also has been to prison for these same things?

Add to that cops aren't machines, they are imperfect people. This constant attempt to comb through every little thing the cops may have not done perfectly while completely excusing the actions of the black male is ridiculous. If 0 or very few cops were killed in the line of duty each year then yeah maybe that could fly, but that isn't the case.

Kermit

Kermit... Eat a dick. I never knew you were fukked in the head but you're being a bitch about it too. El Nino said exactly what I said. The pilot escalated the situation with false information. I'm done. Fukk off.
    Wow.

Before you call your dermatologist, don't worry, that crust on your cheeks is only salt.

You've made up shit that either never happened and was never reported. First you said the guy was shot in his home and now you're making up even more shit that was never said by the police. I'm glad you're done because this is getting ridiculous.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Not my take on it. I feel like the air asset in this situation caused more harm than good. He is supposed to be the eyes so that the officers don't run around a corner and take a bullet. The pilot or observer relayed bad information on several accounts. Had he said, the suspect is walking towards 29th St. Looks like he's boxed in. You guys should encounter him here around the next corner. Boom, you give your guys on the ground the bird's eye view. Instead, he states the suspect is running, had just broken a window on a house...all escalating the officers response. As can be seen in the video, the officers are sprinting around the corner. It's not until they are one corner away that they take a tactical approach and start yelling commands...7 seconds. Why didn't the helicopter pilot light the suspect up with the spotlight??? I mean, to be honest, how the fukk does air support respond to a property crimes call in the 1st place? Fukkin' murder chopper flying around for a couple of misdemeanors and some $500 deductibles. Was surprised to see this was Sacramento and not Bel-Air. A militarized response, then fukked up by piss poor communication and tactics. They didn't start trying to use proper tactics until the kid was dead on the ground. Should we wait for more units? Should we get less lethal and a body bunker? Jesus.

Bhut Jolokai

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This constant attempt to comb through every little thing the cops may have not done perfectly while completely excusing the actions of the black male is ridiculous.
    Fortunately there are actually far FEWER people doing that than Leftist Media make it appear. Rational, Stable people without Agendas are not investing time in excusing the actions of Black Males while persecuting Police Officers. BLM & Mac4Lyfe are. Dude's had some severely bleak dark valleys within his "life" it would seem. To lash out so hard against the very Force that protects him from The Barbarians.

Kermit

Not my take on it. I feel like the air asset in this situation caused more harm than good. He is supposed to be the eyes so that the officers don't run around a corner and take a bullet. The pilot or observer relayed bad information on several accounts. Had he said, the suspect is walking towards 29th St. Looks like he's boxed in. You guys should encounter him here around the next corner. Boom, you give your guys on the ground the bird's eye view. Instead, he states the suspect is running, had just broken a window on a house...all escalating the officers response. As can be seen in the video, the officers are sprinting around the corner. It's not until they are one corner away that they take a tactical approach and start yelling commands...7 seconds. Why didn't the helicopter pilot light the suspect up with the spotlight??? I mean, to be honest, how the fukk does air support respond to a property crimes call in the 1st place? Fukkin' murder chopper flying around for a couple of misdemeanors and some $500 deductibles. Was surprised to see this was Sacramento and not Bel-Air. A militarized response, then fukked up by piss poor communication and tactics. They didn't start trying to use proper tactics until the kid was dead on the ground. Should we wait for more units? Should we get less lethal and a body bunker? Jesus.
    Mac posted that the helicopter pilot said that the guy was breaking into another car, which never happened. I have no problem with anyone drawing their own conclusion about how something went down (or should have went down), but when you start making shit up, I stop taking your seriously. He also claimed that the helicopter was too high in the air for the suspect to hear and that the Police shot him in his own home.

All of this is bullshit.

He also said that the suspect may have thought that the people chasing him were trying to rob him.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-24-18 at 02:12 AM.

Bhut Jolokai

Wow.

Before you call your dermatologist, don't worry, that crust on your cheeks is only salt.

You've made up shit that either never happened and was never reported. First you said the guy was shot in his home and now you're making up even more shit that was never said by the police. I'm glad you're done because this is getting ridiculous.
    LOL. "fukked in the head" is indeed accurately descriptive of ONE of ya''ll: You or Mac4Lyfe, and it ain't You.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

I haven't gone through all the videos and posts in here but I can say one thing for sure:

This was NOT like the executed kid in the hallway. That was in well lit surroundings and the guy was complying.

This guy was very likely impaired by drugs, which is also very likely why he was breaking into stuff. Let me ask you guys something...what are the chances cars and homes are being vandalized, a 911 caller calls it in, a hooded young male is seen wandering around the vicinity and observed by the one in the helicopter to be checking cars and breaking windows, and this guy who some want to say can't be assumed to be the perpetrator also has been to prison for these same things?

Add to that cops aren't machines, they are imperfect people. This constant attempt to comb through every little thing the cops may have not done perfectly while completely excusing the actions of the black male is ridiculous. If 0 or very few cops were killed in the line of duty each year then yeah maybe that could fly, but that isn't the case.
    True on the lighting and a more controlled area. Tactics were poor in both. Two people who didn't need to be shot were and are now dead.

As far as the other stuff, I 100% believe that the guy shot was the suspect the police were searching for. I just don't think they had to shoot him. Cops deal with fukked up, high, and drunk people all the time. They don't shoot everyone of them who has an iphone in their hand. They don't shoot every non-compliant suspect or suspect who runs. The call wasn't for an armed suspect terrorizing a neighborhood. It was for someone breaking into vehicles. No mention of being armed. The response didn't justify the crime.

dlowilly

True on the lighting and a more controlled area. Tactics were poor in both. Two people who didn't need to be shot were and are now dead.

As far as the other stuff, I 100% believe that the guy shot was the suspect the police were searching for. I just don't think they had to shoot him. Cops deal with fukked up, high, and drunk people all the time. They don't shoot everyone of them who has an iphone in their hand. They don't shoot every non-compliant suspect or suspect who runs. The call wasn't for an armed suspect terrorizing a neighborhood. It was for someone breaking into vehicles. No mention of being armed. The response didn't justify the crime.
    Absolutely agree, of course he didn't have to be shot. But a lot of cops are killed in the line of duty, and they don't really have the option of just no doing their job if it gets dangerous.

IDK about you, but mac4lyfe has a tendency of thinking about things in a perfect world. In a perfect world there would be no guns so no one would be killed by guns. In a perfect world cops wouldn't make mistakes like these and no one would get killed. The problem is thinking that way doesn't take into account all the bad people out there who don't want your perfect world. While you're trying to create that they see an opportunity. Meaning the people who want peace will give up their guns while the people who want to rob and kill will find a way to get them, and the people who want cops to never make mistakes would remove or severely limit them while the criminals will fill that vacuum with more crime and violence.

dlowilly

I know this stuff doesn't deserve the death penalty, but it's important to understand context and recognize the dishonesty of the people involved in these BLM cases including the family members who lie and inflame the situation. Can't say this has been confirmed but it's from someone who researched the records of the deceased on the Sacramento court records presumably online:

A CHECK OF THE SACRAMENTO COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT RECORDS SHOW THAT STEPHON ALONZO CLARK, STREET NAME “ZOE-BLOW” HAS SEVERAL CONVICTIONS IN HIS ADULT LIFE ALONE – FELONY CONVICTIONS FOR PIMPING; ROBBERY AND ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON; AND TWO MISDEMEANOR CONVICTIONS FOR DOMESTIC ABUSE. HE DID SOME JAIL TIME AND WAS ON FORMAL PROBATION AT THE TIME OF HIS DEATH.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Absolutely agree, of course he didn't have to be shot. But a lot of cops are killed in the line of duty, and they don't really have the option of just no doing their job if it gets dangerous.

IDK about you, but mac4lyfe has a tendency of thinking about things in a perfect world. In a perfect world there would be no guns so no one would be killed by guns. In a perfect world cops wouldn't make mistakes like these and no one would get killed. The problem is thinking that way doesn't take into account all the bad people out there who don't want your perfect world. While you're trying to create that they see an opportunity. Meaning the people who want peace will give up their guns while the people who want to rob and kill will find a way to get them, and the people who want cops to never make mistakes would remove or severely limit them while the criminals will fill that vacuum with more crime and violence.
    I don't see eye to eye with a lot of Mac's opinions. I also have different life experiences. I can only look at the facts of the shootings and form my opinion. Stephon Clark's family has to deal with their loss. Both these cops have to deal with taking a life that didn't need taking. It's a shitty situation all around.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just get down when cops tell you too

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

I don't feel sorry for any of these morons killed while committing crimes or fleeing after they are caught in the act. They put themselves in the situation willingly and should expect consequences. Sure, death is a pretty harsh consequence, but obviously jail or prison are no longer even a deterrent for a repeat offender like this fool.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Most of the people that become cops are the ones that struggled in college and ended up criminal justice majors. Stop trying to make them out to be valedictorians. Most sign up for it because they need a fukkking job. This propping up the police on a fukking pedestal has to stop. It's a fukking lie. And you wonder why so many of them fukk up?? Because most of them are fukked up to begin with. Don't get me started. Tell the truth, shame the devil. WE ALL KNOW TOO MANY COPS THAT WENT TO SCHOOL WITH US AND WERE FUKKED UP AS TEENAGERS. Stop the bullshit.
    Never said any of that......Just that it's a crazy hard job day in and day out. Just the facts here.

What's your solution to get good people as cops if most of them are failures or whatever you say?

Who the hell wants to go be a policeman in a shithole these days? Deal with ignorant fukks that hate you all day constantly looking over your shoulder? Pass

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Obey police orders = nobody gets hurt.

It's a really tough concept for many... too bad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Obey police orders = nobody gets hurt.

It's a really tough concept for many... too bad.
    Seems that way.. Young black males in the hoods especially seem to have a problem understanding that concept.

Bhut Jolokai

Stephon Clark's family has to deal with their loss.
    "Dealing" being getting up that GoFundMe, ASAP$ after "The Event", extorting a Multi-Million Dollar settlement from The State, inciting Attention to, so as to pump up (market/advertise) those 2 things (via the Liberal Media). I suppose the MoneyGrabs we see after everyone of these instances are every bit as "natural" as are Rainbows after Rain.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
    "Dealing" being getting up that GoFundMe, ASAP$ after "The Event", extorting a Multi-Million Dollar settlement from The State, inciting Attention to, so as to pump up (market/advertise) those 2 things (via the Liberal Media). I suppose the MoneyGrabs we see after everyone of these instances are every bit as "natural" as are Rainbows after Rain.
    The family hit the lotto with this for sure... Ticket out of the hood first class....

Major lawsuit pending for sure.. City will pay out millions to the family with our State tax dollars. California going broke fast...

First ... 2345678 ... Last