Originally posted on 03/24/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
Mac, the guy in the helicopter NEVER said he was breaking into ANOTHER car.

You are doing nothing but fabricating shit that never happened and playing armchair quarterback.

In fact, most of the shit that you are spewing is nothing but your biased hatred towards the police.
The radio transmission was "He just broke the window, I believe, on the house." The sheriff's helicopter pilot or observer then stated, "He's running toward the front yard of 29th Street." The suspect was not running. The pilot or observer escalated the situation. Again, the officers on the ground used horrendous tactics. They had the suspect cornered. They had air support. This reminds me of the Mesa shooting where the cops executed the kid in the hallway. When you own the situation and use proper tactics, everything is on your terms. Not once did the officers identify themselves. They took a whole 7 seconds to yell, "Hey, show me your hands! Stop! Stop! Show me your hands! Gun, gun, gun." The officers relayed their position (5-7 South) to what I assume was dispatch or responding units. The officers had cover behind the facade of the house. They had plenty of options. They unloaded more bullets at the kid than they gave him seconds to comply. That is just fukking ridiculous.