Bhut Jolokai
    Bhut Jolokai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The family hit the lotto with this for sure... Ticket out of the hood first class....

Major lawsuit pending for sure.. City will pay out millions to the family with our State tax dollars.
    I do hate to to put it out there like that, Sincerely, but the Quickness with which GoFundMe campaigns get created after such incidents and the ease with which Settlements can be gotten, even if "justifiable" is concluded on an incident.

I just get angered by people who attack Law Enforcement via WORDS on the Internet and Attention Whoring Groups like BLM because as others have alluded to within this thread: Discouragement gets created in good candidates for Law Enforcement, people are made to decide to NOT become Police.

And What just WHAT do those running off at the mouth expect their world would become without Law Enforcement? They just don't seem able to Grasp that discouraging LE is the ultimate "watch out what you wish for", I fear the Stupidity of a Few will bring great harm to the many.

Thats pretty much the Theme of Earthly Life though.

Bhut Jolokai
    Bhut Jolokai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    mac4lyfe has a tendency of thinking about things in a perfect world. The problem is thinking that way doesn't take into account all the bad people out there who don't want your perfect world. While you're trying to create that they see an opportunity. Meaning the people who want peace will give up their guns while the people who want to rob and kill will find a way to get them, and the people who want cops to never make mistakes would remove or severely limit them while the criminals will fill that vacuum with more crime and violence.
    You seem very Level Headed. Sane....Rational....Capable of Critical Thought. And able to see what consequences could come, from certain actions. Discouraged as I am by Mac4Lyfe and those like him I am at the same time very encouraged by Yourself, Kermit, JBIBBY & a few others who've posted. The "Silent Majority" were they to speak would be saying what you guys have. BLM & The Mac4Lyfe train of thought is actually a very tiny % of the population of USA, The Liberal Media is a Magnifying Glass though, makes their numbers appear greater, their Insignificance appear to be Significance.

I did like your Vegas Video, thought it was an absolutely stunning first effort with the Software, Effort & "Visualization", which is to say: plotting out what shots to get as you were filming. You have Great Promise. Work with Video Production as much as you're able, going forward. Skills in that area will be a nice Tool to have in your bag.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Bhut Jolokai View Post
    I do hate to to put it out there like that, Sincerely, but the Quickness with which GoFundMe campaigns get created after such incidents and the ease with which Settlements can be gotten, even if "justifiable" is concluded on an incident.

I just get angered by people who attack Law Enforcement via WORDS on the Internet and Attention Whoring Groups like BLM because as others have alluded to within this thread: Discouragement gets created in good candidates for Law Enforcement, people are made to decide to NOT become Police.

And What just WHAT do those running off at the mouth expect their world would become without Law Enforcement? They just don't seem able to Grasp that discouraging LE is the ultimate "watch out what you wish for", I fear the Stupidity of a Few will bring great harm to the many.

Thats pretty much the Theme of Earthly Life though.
    It's very Stupid and Ignorant to think society would be better off with limited and or no law enforcement. People whom think that should go live in Somalia and or some other lawless Country that has been taken over by thug gangs and Islamic Terrorist groups.. They'd quickly understand how bad and dangerous any neighborhood would be become with out the presence of law enforcement officers..

It's absolutely crazy to bash and hate on law enforcement.. They play the most important roll in any civilized society and should be praised. I'm disgusted with BLM protest hate groups.. There are a few cops out of thousands and thousands that do make mistakes or are dirty, that surely doesn't represent all cops though..

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Helicopter view unedited (though I wish we could see about 10 seconds before it started)

At the beginning of the video he is running in someone else's backyard.
    He THEN adjusts his angle and runs straight toward and up the storage unit that is about 3 feet high (it is shorter than the fence).
    The helicopter announced at the very beginning that the Clark had just broken the window of a house; this would have happened before the video started so we can't say yes or no if this actually happened.
    Clark starts walking up the side of the house, it is inaccurately announced that he is running towards the front yard.
    Clark looks into another car, which is announced. Though this is his grandmother's car, no one else knows this, and it is properly assumed that he might doing something to another car.
    At :48 (helicopter) one of the police officers has his gun drawn and pointed at Clark, but there is no audio of this so we don't know if he said anything.
    At :53 (helicopter video):19 (body cam) this is where we can hear from the cam video that the officer says "Hey, show me your hands. Stop. Stop"
    At :49 (helicopter) you can see Clark starting to move away from the officer approaching him.
    At :54 (helicopter) it is clear Clark is now running away from the officer.
    At :31 (body cam) officer says "show me your hands", "gun gun gun"
    At 1:09 (helicopter) you can see Clark walking towards the officers right before the officers start shooting at him.
    At :36 "show me your hands, gun" ......20 shots fired.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Nothing new here. The head racist post a thread to entice the other piece of shit racist on this site. It goes on about two pages until Mac has had enuf lol. He brings logic to the table and the other racist start scrambling with their Fox News like spins looking dumber and dumber. Mac keeps the heat up but the racist are hard to shut down. This is a black man and they need to stay on their pathetic racist side. Remember the OP of this thread is the same nitwit who posted about kneeling forever when he couldn't figure out that his con artist support of a jackass president, changed the whole narrative of what Kaepernick was trying to express. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Nothing new here. The head racist post a thread to entice the other piece of shit racist on this site. It goes on about two pages until Mac has had enuf lol. He brings logic to the table and the other racist start scrambling with their Fox News like spins looking dumber and dumber. Mac keeps the heat up but the racist are hard to shut down. This is a black man and they need to stay on their pathetic racist side. Remember the OP of this thread is the same nitwit who posted about kneeling forever when he couldn't figure out that his con artist support of a jackass president, changed the whole narrative of what Kaepernick was trying to express. Wash, rinse, and repeat.
    Well that was an imaginative piece of fiction

Good news is with all the libtards in Hollywood you might be able to sell that piece of crap story you just vomited to someone out there in La La land

Thor you're an outcast clown even among the other clowns on here. Think about that

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Poor black innocent law abiding man that got shot.. Booo Hooo... Thor you are a silly man...

This poor black man was a known felon, unemployed, not going to school yet, history of theft and crime, was running from cops or evading for some reason in the dark of night, hopping fences and running thru private properties... Hiding in the shadows with a shinny object in his hand.. Obviously not making himself shown or known to the police at anytime with his hands clearly up in the air, was wearing a hoody hiding his face like a common thug.... Drrrr! What do you think is gonna happen in that situation?

This black guy was no saint and outstanding law abiding citizen the media is portraying him to be!!!! Did he deserve to die? no he did not, but his stupidity caused that to happen.. He has himself to blame and not the Cops IMO..

It's not even a white or black thing either, I doubt any Cops that shot could tell it was a black or Hispanic man with his hoodie on in the dark of night.. It's a stupid thing and he died for his stupidity.. While tragic this black guy did everything possible to make it difficult for foot pursuit officers to play it safe...

End of story..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-24-18 at 04:28 PM.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I have no time for this nonsense

perp was shot

If he behaved like a law abiding citizen he would not be shot

end of discussion

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I have no time for this nonsense

perp was shot

If he behaved like a law abiding citizen he would not be shot

end of discussion
    That's exactly what I typed out in my above post.. You just posted the short version.. Thank you!!!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

There are 2 questions here
    Did the police screw up by shooting him dead???
    Was it racially motivated if they did????

The first question is a fair question although my opinion is that he was a career criminal so his luck ran out
    You can't expect to break the law your whole life and not have an unintended result
    If the cops made a bad judgement then that is not good but very understandable because of the nature of the split decision of kill or be killed they must make
    Debatable AT BEST

The race issue is just more race baiting from the media and the professional victim crowd
    It was IMPOSSIBLE to know the race of this guy from the air or on the ground
    It was dark and he had a hoodie on
    Both cops shot and one was black
    Absolutely ludicrous to suggest a race angle, but you won't hear any of these liberals condemning BLM for terrorizing neighborhoods for something that is not racial

Why do black men end up being shot so much by the cops???
    Because they commit crimes at a mind boggling rate that dwarfs other races of men
    That is not my opinion, but proven fact

What a joke you people are
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave maggiethebestdog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

facts are kryponite to liberals and completely irrelevant to them

Thor4140

Well that was an imaginative piece of fiction

Good news is with all the libtards in Hollywood you might be able to sell that piece of crap story you just vomited to someone out there in La La land

Thor you're an outcast clown even among the other clowns on here. Think about that
    Of course it is fiction in your world. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. Again you are pretty much the head racist on the site which is true. You cried about the kneeling when Trump switch the narrative on what Kap was doing which is also the truth. Kap a black guy that is. If Kap came into this thread and said to you "look head racist this is what i was talking about, police abuses" You would respond to him that he hates the military.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 03-24-18 at 05:18 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    facts are kryponite to liberals and completely irrelevant to them
    You would be the second dumbest in this thread followed closely by Booya. As much as i can't stand the head racist here on the site Whilly i do think he is brighter than you. He knows how to rile u simpletons up. You are the clown who once stated "These people who hate Trump are the dumbest around" "I can't see what in the world they are seein" Turn off Fox skippy.

Thor4140

^^ Poor black innocent law abiding man that got shot.. Booo Hooo... Thor you are a silly man...

This poor black man was a known felon, unemployed, not going to school yet, history of theft and crime, was running from cops or evading for some reason in the dark of night, hopping fences and running thru private properties... Hiding in the shadows with a shinny object in his hand.. Obviously not making himself shown or known to the police at anytime with his hands clearly up in the air, was wearing a hoody hiding his face like a common thug.... Drrrr! What do you think is gonna happen in that situation?

This black guy was no saint and outstanding law abiding citizen the media is portraying him to be!!!! Did he deserve to die? no he did not, but his stupidity caused that to happen.. He has himself to blame and not the Cops IMO..

It's not even a white or black thing either, I doubt any Cops that shot could tell it was a black or Hispanic man with his hoodie on in the dark of night.. It's a stupid thing and he died for his stupidity.. While tragic this black guy did everything possible to make it difficult for foot pursuit officers to play it safe...

End of story..

Jibby i don't think Mac turned this into a black white thing. It was about the Cops running around like lawless cowboys. Now you assholes always turn it into a black and white thing. Ya can't help yourselves. It is in your DNA

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby i don't think Mac turned this into a black white thing. It was about the Cops running around like lawless cowboys. Now you assholes always turn it into a black and white thing. Ya can't help yourselves. It is in your DNA
    No the liberal news media and angry black lives matter protestors turned it into a black and white thing when they blocked the Sacramento sports arena and started breaking car back windows out of innocent white drivers that was all over the news yesterday and part of today....

Peace, love and equality is in my DNA, stupidity is not like what I typed out in my above post.. I don't care if this was a white kid that got blasted by cops I'd feel and say the same.. Thor buddy I keep a level headed opinion on things..

Just so happens blacks commit the most violent crimes and not whites and there for they get shot and killed the most by cops that are white and black.. Is what it is..

dlowilly

Of course it is fiction in your world. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. Again you are pretty much the head racist on the site which is true. You cried about the kneeling when Trump switch the narrative on what Kap was doing which is also the truth. Kap a black guy that is. If Kap came into this thread and said to you "look head racist this is what i was talking about, police abuses" You would respond to him that he hates the military.
    Well at least you recognize you live in a different world lol

Where even the other clown libtards on here don't dare join you

Thor4140

Well at least you recognize you live in a different world lol

Where even the other clown libtards on here don't dare join you
    i don't live for pats on the back on a post board site like you do. Im my own man not some puppet Fox New and nitwit neocon radio plucks every day like a good little pigeon.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Why don't BLM protest when a black cop shot a white woman in Minnessota?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why don't BLM protest when a black cop shot a white woman in Minnessota?
    Liberal media plays hard on white on black injustices, it's great for ratings..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-24-18 at 11:37 PM.

dlowilly

i don't live for pats on the back on a post board site like you do. Im my own man not some puppet Fox New and nitwit neocon radio plucks every day like a good little pigeon.
    You live to tell whatever outrageous lies you need to for your own sanctimonious self satisfaction

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I knew Mac4Lyfe was an idiot but I had no idea he was this big of an idiot!! Next level ignorance.

Are you watching the same videos the rest of us are??

The guy is running through backyards hoping fences & breaking out car windows along the way. A helicopter is spotlighting him & relaying a play by play to the cops on the ground, (911 calls have confirmed this as well). The cops approach him & he takes off running around the corner into the backyard so the cops pursue yelling commands. The cops come around the corner & now the suspect is coming towards them & supposedly pointing a cell phone at them.

And you're arguing that:

1) He wasn't running he was instead walking casually.....LOMFL
    2) How do the cops know it wasn't someone else that was running through the neighborhood jumping fences & knocking out windows....LOMFL
    3) It was his grandmothers back yard that the chase ended in so therefore it's his right to ignore commands from the police chasing him & point cellphones at them in the dark.....LOMFL

There's a minimum of 10 other ignorant stances you have made throughout this thread......I think it's comical how you think a pursuit ends once the criminal reaches his own property.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^Exactly.. Mac is off his game with this thread clearly... I never saw this coming from him either...

Thor and Gritters I expect this from but not Mac..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

BLM

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Why isn't this thread salooned?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why isn't this thread salooned?
    Strategic title wording

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

all you dumb racist morons are going to hell
    dumb apologists for racism and murder

And the reublicans did 911 and get away with because of stupid racist americans

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post

We all see things different and some have a greater understanding of events that happen..

This event was a tragedy but it was all brought on by the black dude that got shot.. Cops were in a tough situation but nobody thinks of them and what they were thinking and acting on at the time...

If this black dude was a law abiding citizen and not out roaming the streets with a hoodie on late at night jumping fences and spotted by the heli above he would have never been shot.. That's the real truth..

You ask for trouble and dabble in it you get it. God won't protect you if you continue to do bad things.. We have free will.. Doesn't matter what color you are either.. That's what I know with all the spiritual adventures and the 50 years of being alive on this planet tells me.. What goes around comes around in this life time or the next... Karma is real. Do good and good things will come to you!!!

If I'm guilty of any wrong doings then I apologize and repent for it.. I'm no Saint....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-24-18 at 11:54 PM.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

There is no debating with these race baiting clowns. They still think Trevor Martin was a victim. Still think Michael Brown was a victim

These clowns don't care about facts.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post

The cops didn't know the race of the guy

One of the cops was black

Care to revise your post?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

No the liberal news media and angry black lives matter protestors turned it into a black and white thing when they blocked the Sacramento sports arena and started breaking car back windows out of innocent white drivers that was all over the news yesterday and part of today....

Peace, love and equality is in my DNA, stupidity is not like what I typed out in my above post.. I don't care if this was a white kid that got blasted by cops I'd feel and say the same.. Thor buddy I keep a level headed opinion on things..

Just so happens blacks commit the most violent crimes and not whites and there for they get shot and killed the most by cops that are white and black.. Is what it is..
    But a Black person gets killed almost always with a criminal record 5 arm lengths long - then they lose their minds and riot and block streets and say how sweet and innocent the person was . It just blows my mind.

then as you both mentioned despite the facts and numbers they never want to admit that more crimes are committed by blacks . Yes- the actual numbers are close BUT considering blacks are a much lesser percentage then whites that would mean that the blacks are actually committing crimes at a much higher rate. These are legit numbers from several various sites. But they act like they are all made up and dont matter.

I got into a heated argument a ways back with some moron on aol i think it was . He kept insisting whites killed more people then whites. I of course disagreed. So he wanted me to prove it. So i did. I posted like 3 different sites all normal news sites proving my point. He still would not believe it. So i told him Ok prove YOUR point .

I swear i will never forget this. He posts some black racist site something like " Stupid white people " of course 100% racist BS and tries to act like that was legit. I was stunned. His entire evidence is based on an obvious racist site. When the admins saw the site they quickly banned him and removed all his posts. So you know it was pretty bad for that to happen. But so many like this idiot have his attitude which just blows my mind.

When i see some scumbag removed from the street i am always happy and relieved i do not care what the color of the person was. But when a black is killed look out even though there is a police record a mile long there was somehow a conspiracy against him. Now lets go block traffic or something.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

The cops didn't know the race of the guy

One of the cops was black

Care to revise your post?
    this ain't the time for facts, literally hitler

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Blacks kill far more Whites then Whites kill Blacks if you wanna go there as recent studies show... It's not even close in recent years..

Government fact charts in this link show the disparity between the 2.. Don't take my word for it.. https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...by-the-numbers

If you wanna keep it real and racial which I hate to do it's white people and their family victims that should be rioting in the streets and complaining about black on white crimes and murder.. Numbers show this clearly in the link above.. It's alarming to see.

That's why I don't take much interest in the BLM groups and all that kneeling down crap during the National Anthems.. Innocent white people get killed at far higher rate by black people then the opposite... White people don't complain though about the injustices these days and make it a racial issue like Black people do..

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Protests over Stephon Clark shooting impact Sacramento Kings game again

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ame/464857002/

Tuesday March 27. The inmates are running the asylum.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Protests over Stephon Clark shooting impact Sacramento Kings game again

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ame/464857002/

Tuesday March 27. The inmates are running the asylum.
    Was watching the Sac broadcast earlier today... and the announcers said it. I couldn't believe it.

Start running em over with cars. Fuk em.

dlowilly

BLM

Illegals

Political correctness

Me too can't touch a woman movement

Etc.

All Alinsky/Marxist chaos designed to destroy and conquer us

First ... 3456789 ... Last