Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They say right n the helicopter cam that he just broke a window in a house, so why wouldn't I assume that he was the one they were looking for?
    Everything points to this guy being the one that they were after and you keep claiming that there is no proof.
    So he broke his next door neighbors window? Come on man. He was nowhere near the house when the officer said it. He didn't have anything in his hands. It was a fukking lie, just like he said he was running when he was not. Just like he was saying that he was breaking into the car that was in his own damn yard. Think.
    Some of you are so easily fooled. Have you researched Sacramento police department? They are about on par with LAPD in the 90's. Corrupt. They kill a man on tape and you excuse them???

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't give a shit what color he was. I don't care what color the dumb ass pigs were either. It is once again another example of poorly trained officers that escalate situations that should never get that far. The helicopter officer and the 2 on the ground fukkked up. Plain and simple. I'm not trying to excuse the perp because who the hell knows what he was doing. But I'm damn sure not going to excuse bitch ass officers that shoot first then ask questions later. We need to start public hangings for people that we entrust in our community that fukk up and execute people. Bad cops should not get a fukkking hall pass.
    So in one post this is racist in nature and the killing of innocent blacks and Hispanics is rampant
    When I use 1st grade logic to show you there is no possible way they knew his race, on the ground or in the air, then you change your tune and it has nothing to do with race but is about poorly trained law enforcement
    Typical race baiter
    Cry wolf over and over until you are exposed as a fraud and then try and pretend you never said it to begin with

Thread over
    You are done

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So he broke his next door neighbors window? Come on man. He was nowhere near the house when the officer said it. He didn't have anything in his hands. It was a fukking lie, just like he said he was running when he was not. Just like he was saying that he was breaking into the car that was in his own damn yard. Think.
    Some of you are so easily fooled. Have you researched Sacramento police department? They are about on par with LAPD in the 90's. Corrupt. They kill a man on tape and you excuse them???
    You win.

Maybe this guy was just on his nightly parkour run. Probably training for the next season of American Ninja Warrior.

Mac4Lyfe

He's running right in the beginning of the helicopter video that I posted. What are you claiming that he wasn't running, when he clearly was?

And don't be so ignorant, you can hear a freaking helicopter coming from miles away. And you called me simple.
    You don't think that maybe, just maybe, that he might have dropped whatever it was that he broke the windows with? It's hard to jump over fences with some type of bar in your hand.
    He is trying to get a running start in order to jump on the storage shed. He takes 3 or 4 trots to jump on the shed then casually climbs over his fence That is not a man running away from a scene. If he was running away, he would have jumped more fences or in this case go into his damn house quickly. He obviously was relaxed once he got home. He then looked into the car, most likely wondering if his car windows were broken. Why else would he look into the car?

Do you really think he broke the window of his next door neighbor??? Damn, you'll believe anything the cops tell you.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    So in one post this is racist in nature and the killing of innocent blacks and Hispanics is rampant
    When I use 1st grade logic to show you there is no possible way they knew his race, on the ground or in the air, then you change your tune and it has nothing to do with race but is about poorly trained law enforcement
    Typical race baiter
    Cry wolf over and over until you are exposed as a fraud and then try and pretend you never said it to begin with

Thread over
    You are done
    Never said it was a race thing with the cops... I said it was a race thing with Jibbby, even though he is in denial.

Please keep up.

Although, Jibbby thinks it's okay to shoot an out of control white woman, so he can't be racists.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Never said it was a race thing with the cops... I said it was a race thing with Jibbby, even though he is in denial.

Please keep up.

Although, Jibbby thinks it's okay to shoot an out of control white woman, so he can't be racists.
    I'm not a racist Mac, I have black friends today and have no problem with black people, they don't have a problem with me either... I don't like thugs that bring harm onto innocent people, most thugs just happen to be black though..

I'm actually pretty color blind living here in Los Angeles, California... It's a melting pot of diversity, colors and religions.. Gays and Mexicans too.. I don't hate on anyone really...

You don't know me..

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Here we fukkin how again. Easy fix, don't break the fukkin law. What's so hard to understand? No way in hell cops go around looking to kill. They know everything they do is under a microscope (and on video) now a days.

maggiethebestdog

Maybe you wash your hands but anytime someone is killed, abused, etc., because the police didn't do their job is a scourge on the entire society. The punishment should fit the crime. Police officers taking out their own backyard justice should never be accepted. I don't give a shit what color the assailant or the officer are. But, you are out of your mind if you can't see that UNARMED black men are killed too damn much. Should they block traffic? They probably should shoot the police first then ask questions because that's what the police is doing to them.
    You introduced race into your argument
    I just called you on it
    Keep making it up as you go along

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mac all lives matter including yours
    I agree... without low information people so many industries would die

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I just called you on it
    We all learned today that Mac is a complete COP hater and race baiter.. Just what the internet world needs more of..

Funny thing is Mac would cry like a baby in no time if there was no law enforcement and order in his neighborhood.. He'd cry for the police to come when the home invasions started to happen..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I knew better not to go outside with a hoodie and cell phone in hand even on my own property..

I feel sorry for you if you are that afraid of law enforcement..........

Mac4Lyfe

I just called you on it
    Dude, please keep up. The original question was if BLM was a terrorist group. Then what should black people do. Should they block traffic? I answered that they should probably shoot the police first.

You're not calling me on shit. Nowhere did I say that race had anything to do with this incident. Reading is fundamental. Why am I even debating with you? I used to have you on ignore??

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Here we fukkin how again. Easy fix, don't break the fukkin law. What's so hard to understand? No way in hell cops go around looking to kill. They know everything they do is under a microscope (and on video) now a days.
    I know, right? How many times do thugs have to be told that if they want to survive an encounter with the cops, do what they tell you!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I feel sorry for you if you are that afraid of law enforcement..........
    Not afraid of law enforcement just don't wanna interfere with it and get shot and killed mistakenly...

Got a friend and neighbor whom is a UCLA campus cop.. Great guy I like him... I tried to become a cop myself back in the day.. They were only hiring minorities at the time and got put on a waiting list after passing all tests with flying colors.... I said forget it.. I felt discriminated against completely at the time because I was white as crazy as that sounds.. Passed over...

Mac4Lyfe

We all learned today that Mac is a complete COP hater and race baiter.. Just what the internet world needs more of..
    Funny thing is Mac would cry like a baby in no time if there was no law enforcement and order in his neighborhood.. He'd cry for the police to come when the home invasions started to happen..
    Nope, Mac is a hater of injustice, dirty cops and outright bullshit agendas. My eyes are open unlike yours and I can see both sides, while you only see one. You immediately think the guy is guilty but totally ignore the obvious. You can only see the blot in someone else's eye while you completely miss the plank in yours.
    I don't need to bait any race because I've never had a problem with any. You've already admitted your issues with blacks and Hispanics. I don't have any. I've had to rely on all races, sexes, religions in my business. I've seen how people treat other people every day. I actually have perspective, which some of you will never have because you live in a bubble.

EVERYBODY knows me in my neighborhood. I've had the constable at my house for dinner on more than one occasion. I have several friends that are officers, I have a very good friend that is a sheriff. My cousin was married to a highway patrol officer that was killed during a routine traffic stop by a 17 year old kid. None of it has ANYTHING to do with bad officers that should be in jail for executing citizens.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Challenged the cops how? They ran up on him and started shooting. He didn't have time to challenge them or to comply. These cops were far from trained.

and what if he wasn't the person breaking car windows. Would that change your view?

But are you really saying that you don't have a problem with cops killing someone over breaking windows?
    If you saw the video, the cops yell "gun,gun" and end up shooting. Surely in the end it was a cell phone but the dirt bag pointed it at the cops in a gun fashion which challenge the cops to think if it was a gun. No time to think, cop said gun and shooting becomes justified. Stop crying about the dead criminal because if he was breaking your windows, I bet you wouldn't of invited him inside your home to let him know what the consequences are if he keeps it up.

Mac4Lyfe

Not afraid of law enforcement just don't wanna interfere with it and get shot and killed mistakenly...
    Got a friend and neighbor whom is a UCLA campus cop.. Great guy I like him... I tried to become a cop myself back in the day.. They were only hiring minorities at the time and got put on a waiting list.. I said forget it.. I felt discriminated against completely because I was white as crazy as that sounds.. Passed over...
    So you admit that there is a chance for you to get shot by mistake? Which is why you would run (just like all these other people) because you don't want to get caught up or "interfere".

When were the cops ONLY HIRING MINORITIES? Do you have any data to back that up? Where did you get that from? I've heard you mention this several times but I'm going to have to call bullshit on this without any evidence. I hire for a living. It is illegal to hire based on gender, age, race, etc. Especially in government. Do you have a regret letter that you can dig up? If so, I will represent you in getting paid.

I interviewed a guy last month for a very senior position. We didn't offer him and he asks me if we had to hire a woman. WTF? No, we didn't hire him because he was not the best candidates. He offered nothing innovative or thought provoking. He couldn't come to terms that he wasn't the best candidate, so he convinced himself that we HAD to hire a woman. I see it everyday. Entitled men that think they don't need to reinvent themselves because they were the shit 20 years ago. Many of them have had to have very rude awakenings.

magaman
    Update your status

Many of you know of the main event at the SBR bash... Dawg vs Drinker I

Now we have our under-card event... Mac vs Jibby

street fight or sanctioned?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    If you saw the video, the cops yell "gun,gun" and end up shooting. Surely in the end it was a cell phone but the dirt bag pointed it at the cops in a gun fashion which challenge the cops to think if it was a gun. No time to think, cop said gun and shooting becomes justified. Stop crying about the dead criminal because if he was breaking your windows, I bet you wouldn't of invited him inside your home to let him know what the consequences are if he keeps it up.
    When the fukk did you see him point the cell phone? Now he's a not just a criminal but a dumb one too that didn't know that his cell phone couldn't shoot bullets? So he pointed it at them to challenge them because an iphone is certainly more dangerous than armed terrorist police officers. You admit that the cops DID NOT THINK. That is always the case. Bogus, fake ass people posing as cops that are licensed to kill. and of course there was no gun.

You never saw a gun, just like you never saw his neighbors window broken because it didn't happen.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

This black kid was not responding to police orders, ran from them, and was to stupid to know you don't point or hold a cell phone at police officers and ignore police orders in that situation..

Copy and Paste from news report -

In the dark, the two police officers chased Clark into the backyard of his grandmother's home.

I have no problem with this shooting even though it is unfortunate.. All black lives matter protesters should be arrested for blocking access to public events also... What a joke..
    Youre a pathetic joke if you have no problem with this murder committed by the police

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hands up don’t shoot

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Many of you know of the main event at the SBR bash... Dawg vs Drinker I
    Now we have our under-card event... Mac vs Jibby
    street fight or sanctioned?
    I love Jibbby. He's my friend. He know's I will call him on his shit but I'd send him a check if he needed and I'm not shitting you.

magaman
    Update your status

I love Jibbby. He's my friend. He know's I will call him on his shit but I'd send him a check if he needed and I'm not shitting you.
    Okay so brass knuckles it is

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So you admit that there is a chance for you to get shot by mistake? Which is why you would run (just like all these other people) because you don't want to get caught up or "interfere".

When were the cops ONLY HIRING MINORITIES? Do you have any data to back that up? Where did you get that from? I've heard you mention this several times but I'm going to have to call bullshit on this without any evidence. I hire for a living. It is illegal to hire based on gender, age, race, etc. Especially in government. Do you have a regret letter that you can dig up? If so, I will represent you in getting paid.

I interviewed a guy last month for a very senior position. We didn't offer him and he asks me if we had to hire a woman. WTF? No, we didn't hire him because he was not the best candidates. He offered nothing innovative or thought provoking. He couldn't come to terms that he wasn't the best candidate, so he convinced himself that we HAD to hire a woman. I see it everyday. Entitled men that think they don't need to reinvent themselves because they were the shit 20 years ago. Many of them have had to have very rude awakenings.
    I don't run from cops but I wouldn't be hopping back yard fences to get home wearing a hoodie in the dark of night when I hear heli's and sirens all about.. I'd walk the streets and if stopped by cops I'd comply to the orders and put my hands up.. That way I don't spook the cops into shooting me.. Common sense man...

In response to becoming a cop - Back in the mid 90's here in Santa Monica California where I live the police department made a strong push to hire minorities even if they were less qualified above the whites applying at the time.. It was pretty well known back then openly... They were looking for Hispanic cops that were bi-lingual.. I was passed over and put on a waiting list...

I was put on a waiting list when other Jose and Juan applicants were hired on and sent off to the Academy.. I became friendly with some of the minority applicants and saw what happen first hand.. I probably could have filed a discrimination law suit against the department at the time but it probably would have been laughed at in a Court of law. I was pissed off!!!! I knew exactly what was going on.. I had a college degree and others didn't and they were signed on... I tested higher as well, physically more fit..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-23-18 at 07:07 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Mac.. Lol..

maggiethebestdog

Dude, please keep up. The original question was if BLM was a terrorist group. Then what should black people do. Should they block traffic? I answered that they should probably shoot the police first.

You're not calling me on shit. Nowhere did I say that race had anything to do with this incident. Reading is fundamental. Why am I even debating with you? I used to have you on ignore??
    So if race didn't have anythimy to do with this incident then why aren't you calling out BLM for making it about race????

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

So the argument is that the guy knew he was chased by police, and thought the solution was to go to his own home?

Umm... Lol

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

All of these armchair quarterbacks. :47-2:01

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Iffy shoot. Will get cleared. You can tell by the officers' reactions after the shots were fired that they legitimately believed the suspect had a gun. You don't ask if your partner is hit, otherwise. Should have identified themselves, that was a no-no. Did the helo have a PA system? Why not use it? Did it have a night sun? We know it had FLIR. You essentially have multiple officers, an air asset for a suspect accused of property crime. The 9-11 caller stated the suspect ran away when the owner grabbed a bat. The helicopter's FLIR did not show the suspect to be armed. The PD had time, manpower, and tactics on their side. They rushed into this incident and it cost someone their life. Had the suspect been armed, the officers were rushing to their deaths. Poor tactics all the way around.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Iffy shoot. Will get cleared. You can tell by the officers' reactions after the shots were fired that they legitimately believed the suspect had a gun. You don't ask if your partner is hit, otherwise. Should have identified themselves, that was a no-no. Did the helo have a PA system? Why not use it? Did it have a night sun? We know it had FLIR. You essentially have multiple officers, an air asset for a suspect accused of property crime. The 9-11 caller stated the suspect ran away when the owner grabbed a bat. The helicopter's FLIR did not show the suspect to be armed. The PD had time, manpower, and tactics on their side. They rushed into this incident and it cost someone their life. Had the suspect been armed, the officers were rushing to their deaths. Poor tactics all the way around.
    Spot fukking on.

But we really do not know if they were in fear for their lives because they conveniently went on mute for 30 seconds, so that they could get their stories straight. They then start talking stupid shit as if the guy might have shot back and he was faking his death. They go as far to say that the dead body could turn over and shoot them after he hadn't moved in 5 minutes. They eventually went up to him and cuffed his lifeless body while he was already dead for several minutes. Who the fukkk hand cuffs a dead body. It was all an act. They acted like he was still alive and dangerous when they knew he was dead as shit. They choreographed the entire cover up but WE ALL know they will walk free because the police can kill anyone and NEVER be held accountable.

I put a link where the police pumped bullets in another man after a stranger swatted him by calling 911 and faking a shooting. The police knock on his door and he answers and they pump lead in him. They all walked as well. They were in fear for their lives BEHIND A FUKKKING DOOR. They shot an innocent man in his own damn house. So they got sent away on a paid vacation to the islands for their troubles. And we all think it's perfectly okay since they have such a tough job and are obviously stressed out unlike 99% of society. We give them a pass for being dumb, incompetent, brutes, that can't follow their own rules/regulations. They are above the law and terrorize entire neighborhoods. Jibbby said it best. Move out of their way before you get mowed down like bowling pins.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

WE ALL know they will walk free because the police can kill anyone and NEVER be held accountable..
    Michael Slager disagrees.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/us/mi...ing/index.html

Mac4Lyfe

This only proves my point Kermit. The cops usually get away with murder. We all saw Slager shoot the man in the back like a fukkking coward. Did you know that his criminal trial ended in a mistrial because the jury couldn't come to a decision. FUkking horrible citizens wouldn't convict a trigger happy pig. The Justice department had to try him for violation of civil rights. SLAGER PLEADED GUILTY. Case closed. Do you really think a jury would ever find him guilty? Hell no. Police officers walk 99% of the time, even when it is clear as day as in the video. Which is why we have to have feds to keep these local cities/counties in check. Sacramento better get their shit together before they're next in government probes. Trump already sued their asses.

maggiethebestdog

At least we can all agree that this shooting was not racial in nature and we all condemn BLM for the terrorist false race baiting accusers that they are

Feels good that we all agree on that
    I'm all warm and fuzzy inside

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So Mac what do you think should happen to this cop that shot the black guy dead in the heat of the moment holding a cell phone in the dark of night during a foot pursuit?

I think the cop made a bad choice but did his job.. He wanted to go home alive, was in a tough situation and foot pursuit.. Split second decision was made... I don't think he wanted to kill this guy but he was faced in a tough spot in the dark of night..

If you were that cop and saw what he saw do you really think you would have done anything different if you thought that cell phone was a gun?

First 1234567 ... Last