TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

I would agree with this if the reality wasn't that the American democrat is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Hope you're right, they did win the popular vote though... They voted for HER, which is fukkin scary.
    Based upon the Popular Vote... it shows you how WUSSIFIED the USA is.

No one understands hard fukking work anymore.

Pacifiers and in Libs mouths. Also coks in butts.

Truly embarrassing.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Jibby you sound like a control freak. I bet your to cheap to go to an nfl game unless you get freebies. I would doubt you stand in front of your t.v. So you are a closet racist. You'll put up with black people as long as they are doing what pleases you. Just for a little info. I had season ticks that i paid for out of my pocket and I didn't stand every time. People would say shit to me and I would ask them if they ever served. If they said no than I would tell them to F@CK OFF!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Same guys in here who had all kinds of problems about Occupy Wall Street and the womens protest were shouting that these people needed a job and get off the streets. Now guys do it at their job and they have a problem with that.
    Because a handful of pro athletes are automatically interchangeable with unemployed trustafarian SJWs living in a tent?

Oh Thor. Thorry Thor Thor Thor Thor. U not so smart.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Teach your kids right from wrong. You stand for this country that we live in.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Teach your kids right from wrong. You stand for this country that we live in.
    coming from a guy that won't even support the website we use.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Just because it's a free Country Chico and you have the right to freedom of speech that still doesn't give anyone the right to disturb the peace of so many during the National Anthem.. That's the point to all this.. No one is saying you shouldn't protest for equality, we are just saying don't do it during the Nation Anthem and at a football game.. It's offensive to so many patriotic Americans....
    Well then,I'm sure you would agree that Trump and his 2 cents, exacerbated this "disturbing the peace" situation, 10 fold .......

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11999

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Jibby you sound like a control freak. I bet your to cheap to go to an nfl game unless you get freebies. I would doubt you stand in front of your t.v. So you are a closet racist. You'll put up with black people as long as they are doing what pleases you. Just for a little info. I had season ticks that i paid for out of my pocket and I didn't stand every time. People would say shit to me and I would ask them if they ever served. If they said no than I would tell them to F@CK OFF!
    No Chico you got me all wrong. I don't go to games because I like the comforts of my own home and big screen TV.. I can live bet on multiple books much more easily at home also..

Most of all living in LA, Cali, I don't wanna battle traffic... I'm also a tall guy and don't sit comfortably in arena seating.. My knees hit the back of the seats in front of me.. Gets uncomfortable more so now that I'm older...

As far as being a closet racist I'd like to think I'm not.. We are just people regardless of the color of our skin.. I just don't like all the leaches and idiots in society these days that disrupt my peaceful state of mind ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-25-17 at 03:42 PM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    One thing in all this is for sure. Kap has been cumming in his drawers constantly over the last 24 hrs

grease are you related to my dad?

chico2663

No Chico you got me all wrong. I don't go to games because I like the comforts of my own home and big screen TV.. I can live bet much more easily at home also..

Most of all living in LA, Cali, I don't wanna battle traffic and I'm a tall guy and don't sit comfortably in arena seating.. My knees hit the back of the seats in front of me.. Gets uncomfortable more so now that I'm older...

As far as being a closet racist I'd like to think I'm not.. We are just people regardless of the color of our skin.. I just don't like all the leaches and idiots in society these days that disrupt my peaceful state ...
    So in other words it just pisses you off that these people of color would dare to remain silent and take a knee. Interesting. I would be more bothered about traffic or other things. Dude ,don't let the small shit sweat you because you'll never be able to handle the big things. Just remember your healthy until your not. I walk 5 miles around manhatten 2 weeks before I got sick

tony_come

coming from a guy that won't even support the website we use.
    Do you stand or sit? If you stand for this country, I will renew your next SBR pro

chico2663

Case in point. I 'm in a pickem contest at poolhost. Now before this year if you missed a game it took the 16 pt option out of it. There are 2 guys that didn't do the first to games. Under the old rule I'm winning by double digits going into nite and if dallas wins I win if arizona wins I come in 3rd for the week. But they changed the rules so if dallas wins i come in 3rd and ariz wins i'm out of the money. I could bitch but in the theory of life and say at least i'm not dwight living in a 3rd world wishing i was an citizen . Or better yet brooks wishing I had a friend

chico2663

Do you stand or sit? If you stand for this country, I will renew your next SBR pro
    I have plenty money so i don't need the help. When I went to the rockets game earlier in the year I stood. But when I went to the reds game I sat. I'm still the same person

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So in other words it just pisses you off that these people of color would dare to remain silent and take a knee. Interesting. I would be more bothered about traffic or other things. Dude ,don't let the small shit sweat you because you'll never be able to handle the big things. Just remember your healthy until your not. I walk 5 miles around manhatten 2 weeks before I got sick
    Chico I'm just as old as you practically, I don't walk, I run everyday a mile or two, do sprints couple times a week, then I do one flight of stairs every day the length of a stadium arena, I also lift weights everyday and stretch for 20 minutes.. I eat a very healthy diet also.. I do this religiously.. This is why I haven't stroked out like you did and this is why I feel physically great today like a 30 year old and you don't..

Look in the mirror pal for you own personal failures and health issues in life and don't compare them to mine cause you will come up short in every area.. Sports gambling as well.. I put the effort into every thing I do in life.. I always thought if you are gonna do anything in life then do it to the best of your ability or don't do it all. Goes with work, business, relationships, gambling, working out and diet..

That's keeping it real pal...

chico2663

Chico I'm just as old as you practically, I don't walk, I run everyday a mile or two, do sprints couple times a week, then I do one flight of stairs every day the length of a stadium arena, I also lift weights everyday and stretch for 20 minutes.. I eat a very healthy diet also.. I do this religiously.. This is why I haven't stroked out like you did and this is why I feel physically great today like a 30 year old and you don't..

Look in the mirror pal for you own personal failures and health issues in life and don't compare them to mine cause you will come up short in every area.. Sports gambling as well.. I put the effort into every thing I do in life.. I always thought if you are gonna do anything in life then do it to the best of your ability or don't do it all. Goes with work, business, relationships, gambling, working out and diet.. i wore size 34 in hs. played monster in hs and wr

Jibby before my stroke I walked between 7 to 10 miles a day. Plus was going to the gym every other day. I never ate salt,didn't drink soda and had a cranberry-watermelon smoothie because I was screwing girls 20 years younger than me. Had 128/75 blood pressure going to doctor every 3 months because of diabetes. Which I have had since 14. I lettered in track-baseball-football in high school . Played rugby wingback position in college. Came out of army weighing 155. So it wasn't because of health but stress of job. In my profession of sales it was quite common. Welli have paid more than 75,000 in txes in many years. Paid 200,000 out of my pocket to pay hospital bill. Was off work 6 months with just my savings so not sure what you are talking about.
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-25-17 at 04:05 PM.

PAULYPOKER

National Anthem during movies: People not obliged to stand up if .

People not obliged to stand up if anthem is played in middle of film: Supreme Court..

However

National Anthem must be played before movies in theaters, rules ...

chico2663

But you still are closet racist snowflake if you let black guys kneeling bother you

chico2663

Look in the mirror pal for you own personal failures and health issues in life and don't compare them to mine cause you will come up short in every area.. Sports gambling as well.. I put the effort into every thing I do in life.. I always thought if you are gonna do anything in life then do it to the best of your ability or don't do it all. Goes with work, business, relationships, gambling, working out and diet..

Jibbs just admit you never played a sport. Probably one of those tall gangly kids that was picked on by the black dudes at school. You wanted to make up for you so you got involved in a little mma at the gym to stroke your ego. Bu in real life you have these nightmares of being inadequate. It is why when I stuck up for harabel it bother you but when I was picking on your buddy brooks you had no problem. I think i'm getting closer to figuring you out. But the problem is that you told me what a great mma picker you were. I lost 500 betting your bets. Which means when dante calls you a fraud I sort of see it.
    JUST CALLING IT HOW I SEE IT

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

But you still are closet racist snowflake if you let black guys kneeling bother you

very succinct, and very true. good job Chico.

on the wrong side of history since Jesus Christ days. slight exaggeration but appropriate.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

i know I repeat myself but when something is true I just must. The crazies on this forum are not doing a very good job of defending their hero as of late, well actually as of forever. Right? I mean you have brooks with the same nonsense and never anything of substance. You have a few others that every 10 or 15 years print something that makes sense. But on the whole they have given up the ghost on this issue. Well how can anybody defend this asshole. What can you say? Tell me what can you possibly say (that is truthful) in defense of the worst president ever, fckin ever.

people that know me know that I seldom use the word ever or never or always, in fact I don't think I have used those words in my entire life more than I used them this past 8 months. That is because he is the fckin worst, the fckin dumbest, the fckin biggest liar, the fckin (insert any negative word or phrase)

on another note did you see John M on 60 minutes. you know it seems there are very few real heroes any more. this man is a real hero. I disagree with much of his politics but compare his character to that of D Trump. hmmm? Compare anything of John M to Donald T. And by anything I mean character wise. This asshole had the balls to say he was not a hero. He spoke on 60 minutes that he knows his time is limited but he will fight. Chances of beating this particular type of cancer are extremely rare. When I hear John M speak I am so proud of him and our country. When I hear the other asshole speak I want to vomit.

how many "christians" are praying to god right now in real time...please let John M die I would wager it is a high high number. Recall when that televangelist said we should kill the Venezuelan leader, his name escapes me right now. Remember that, on TV this Christian said we should take him out. lol
    Last edited by dante1; 09-25-17 at 04:32 PM.

tony_come

I have plenty money so i don't need the help. When I went to the rockets game earlier in the year I stood. But when I went to the reds game I sat. I'm still the same person
    Not about money, respect this country and stand

PAULYPOKER

Just because it's a free Country and you have the right to freedom of speech that still doesn't give anyone the right to disturb the peace of so many during the National Anthem..
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Well then,I'm sure you would agree that Trump and his 2 cents, exacerbated this "disturbing the peace" situation, 10 fold .......

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    One word "obama"

chico2663

Not about money, respect this country and stand
    I was in the service. That is HOW i respect my country. I don't need some millennial to tell me how to respect my country
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20400

I honestly don't get whole American pride that everyone talks about.

I don't understand the idea that you have to support the flag and stand for the anthem simply because you live in America. I simply live in America. I pay my taxes, but why do I have to stand up for my country? I just happened to be born here. Just because you live in Boston, do you have to root for the Patriots? What has America ever really done for me? And don't say freedom, this is 2017, there are tons of countries with freedom. I can literally go 30 minutes north of me and be in a free country. Obviously I respect anyone who chooses to fight for our country, but at the end of the day that was their choice to enlist and serve the country.

Maybe I just don't have that American pride that a lot of people do. I live here. I like it here. I pay taxes, but I don't feel the need to be this patriotic type of person that has to stand for the anthem. When I do go to my two football games this season, I'll obviously stand for the anthem, but I could care less if the person next to me is sitting or if the players are kneeling.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave KRIT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    i know I repeat myself but when something is true I just must. The crazies on this forum are not doing a very good job of defending their hero as of late, well actually as of forever. Right? I mean you have brooks with the same nonsense and never anything of substance. You have a few others that every 10 or 15 years print something that makes sense. But on the whole they have given up the ghost on this issue. Well how can anybody defend this asshole. What can you say? Tell me what can you possibly say (that is truthful) in defense of the worst president ever, fckin ever.

people that know me know that I seldom use the word ever or never or always, in fact I don't think I have used those words in my entire life more than I used them this past 8 months. That is because he is the fckin worst, the fckin dumbest, the fckin biggest liar, the fckin (insert any negative word or phrase)

on another note did you see John M on 60 minutes. you know it seems there are very few real heroes any more. this man is a real hero. I disagree with much of his politics but compare his character to that of D Trump. hmmm? Compare anything of John M to Donald T. And by anything I mean character wise. This asshole had the balls to say he was not a hero. He spoke on 60 minutes that he knows his time is limited but he will fight. Chances of beating this particular type of cancer are extremely rare. When I hear John M speak I am so proud of him and our country. When I hear the other asshole speak I want to vomit.

how many "christians" are praying to god right now in real time...please let John M die I would wager it is a high high number. Recall when that televangelist said we should kill the Venezuelan leader, his name escapes me right now. Remember that, on TV this Christian said we should take him out. lol
    Only the make believe christians. My college room mate is now a pastor. This puke had problems cause I was bringing girls home but he was screwing a 16 yr old. Dude went to work for kenneth copeland. Another fraud. I always said or thought you can really tell the real christians because they don't go around telling or judging people. It was how the treated people. Also their body of works. These guys worship money but i used to give away more than these pukes made. Now that i'm older sometimes i wish i would of saved more but then i wouldn't of had as much fun.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

Must suck being borderline retarded... ok, I'm exaggerating maybe you're 80-90iq AT BEST.

Listen here bud, if you can't figure out that the VAST MAJORITY of white folk didn't react to Obama like this (The greatest actor, the biggest liar, etc.) then you sir, have shit for brains. I love how Trump is the "White Obama" and you all have your panties in a bunch, gonna be the best 8 years of my life, and I'm fukkin CANADIAN! Do you know how bad that sounds?!? For me to utter this to you should be a personal embarrassment. The majority of whites aren't inherently racist, biased sure. Boy oh boy are many of yall working your damn hardest to revive white pride though, if you can't see the backlash you're fukkin brain-dead.... We don't wake up in the morning signing the "Horst Wessel Lied", but I'm starting to workout to "Vorwarts, Vorwarts". I shouldn't even say this, but it's the fukkin truth, a lot of us, especially the younger generations are fukkin livid. You fuks are starting a race war over EBT cards and THUGS who COMMITTED CRIMES, they are not innocent people... I was born after the LA Riots, no surprise a lot of babies born in 93. This will cause a lot of white births again, thank you! I'll do my duty soon.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Only the make believe christians. My college room mate is now a pastor. This puke had problems cause I was bringing girls home but he was screwing a 16 yr old. Dude went to work for kenneth copeland. Another fraud. I always said or thought you can really tell the real christians because they don't go around telling or judging people. It was how the treated people. Also their body of works. These guys worship money but i used to give away more than these pukes made. Now that i'm older sometimes i wish i would of saved more but then i wouldn't of had as much fun.
    Cause you're a sheep and they were wolves... money is power... it gives you the ability to change things...

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I honestly don't get whole American pride that everyone talks about.

I don't understand the idea that you have to support the flag and stand for the anthem simply because you live in America. I simply live in America. I pay my taxes, but why do I have to stand up for my country? I just happened to be born here. Just because you live in Boston, do you have to root for the Patriots? What has America ever really done for me? And don't say freedom, this is 2017, there are tons of countries with freedom. I can literally go 30 minutes north of me and be in a free country. Obviously I respect anyone who chooses to fight for our country, but at the end of the day that was their choice to enlist and serve the country.

Maybe I just don't have that American pride that a lot of people do. I live here. I like it here. I pay taxes, but I don't feel the need to be this patriotic type of person that has to stand for the anthem. When I do go to my two football games this season, I'll obviously stand for the anthem, but I could care less if the person next to me is sitting or if the players are kneeling.
    people are afraid of people that are different than them. I love my country but standing during the anthem doesn't prove one way or another. Part of the reason I love this country is because i have been to others countries and realize how lucky we are. To be honest with you it bothers me more when someone doesn't flush the toilet in front of me

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Must suck being borderline retarded... ok, I'm exaggerating maybe you're 80-90iq AT BEST.

Listen here bud, if you can't figure out that the VAST MAJORITY of white folk didn't react to Obama like this (The greatest actor, the biggest liar, etc.) then you sir, have shit for brains. I love how Trump is the "White Obama" and you all have your panties in a bunch, gonna be the best 8 years of my life, and I'm fukkin CANADIAN! Do you know how bad that sounds?!? For me to utter this to you should be a personal embarrassment. The majority of whites aren't inherently racist, biased sure. Boy oh boy are many of yall working your damn hardest to revive white pride though, if you can't see the backlash you're fukkin brain-dead.... We don't wake up in the morning signing the "Horst Wessel Lied", but I'm starting to workout to "Vorwarts, Vorwarts". I shouldn't even say this, but it's the fukkin truth, a lot of us, especially the younger generations are fukkin livid. You fuks are starting a race war over EBT cards and THUGS who COMMITTED CRIMES, they are not innocent people... I was born after the LA Riots, no surprise a lot of babies born in 93. This will cause a lot of white births again, thank you! I'll do my duty soon.
    no where near that high.

dishonest dante suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome. There is no cure.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

seeing the guy is hispanic than trump would like to deport him
    right he wants to deport all hispanics..dude lay off the salsa..I am Cuban American and support TRUMP never said he wants to deport hispanics. just control our borders

tony_come

I was in the service. That is HOW i respect my country. I don't need some millennial to tell me how to respect my country
    I fought in the civil war and WWI. I telling u to stand to respect our country. Chica, tell the truth, you last 1 maybe 2 yrs in the service?

At my age I could be your father, chica

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby before my stroke I walked between 7 to 10 miles a day. Plus was going to the gym every other day. I never ate salt,didn't drink soda and had a cranberry-watermelon smoothie because I was screwing girls 20 years younger than me. Had 128/75 blood pressure going to doctor every 3 months because of diabetes. Which I have had since 14. I lettered in track-baseball-football in high school . Played rugby wingback position in college. Came out of army weighing 155. So it wasn't because of health but stress of job. In my profession of sales it was quite common. Welli have paid more than 75,000 in txes in many years. Paid 200,000 out of my pocket to pay hospital bill. Was off work 6 months with just my savings so not sure what you are talking about.
    Chico what you fail to understand -

Walking didn't get your heart rate up to prevent your arteries from getting clogged and cutting off the blood flow to your brain which caused your stroke.. You should have been swimming daily, running if your knees and joints could take it, sprints even better to get the heart rate up and red lining.. Weight lifting dialy can get the heart rate up also. These are things you didn't do...

Gotta flush the arteries with rapid blood flow to open them up.. Cardio is King.. Raw garlic, baby asprin, low cholesterol diet, beet juice all help also.. I take all those now as precautionary measures as I'm rounding 50 years old in March.. No meds, no doctor check ups needed.. Feel healthier then ever and I know I am... Feel and still look good also ..

With out your health you have nothing in this world.. Feeling good every day is every thing in life.. It's a small price to pay to eat well and exercise daily for an hour a day to live long and stay healthy and off those meds til you're an old man.. Gotta make it daily religious routine whether you want to or not..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Chico how old are you?

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Deal. Take the anthem out of sports. Why is it even there?
    they do it to honor the military men and women thats there at the stadium..amazing how we have lost respect for teachers..cops...and the flag. shit going down hill

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbs just admit you never played a sport. Probably one of those tall gangly kids that was picked on by the black dudes at school. You wanted to make up for you so you got involved in a little mma at the gym to stroke your ego. Bu in real life you have these nightmares of being inadequate. It is why when I stuck up for harabel it bother you but when I was picking on your buddy brooks you had no problem. I think i'm getting closer to figuring you out. But the problem is that you told me what a great mma picker you were. I lost 500 betting your bets. Which means when dante calls you a fraud I sort of see it.
    JUST CALLING IT HOW I SEE IT
    Chico wrong again as I was always a very good athlete and excelled in most sports..

I was the number 2 tennis player on my high school team at Santa Monica High School (big school), played Pete Sampras as a senior in high School and when he was a freshman at Palos Verdes high school and held my own, played basketball with pro players all the time at the UCLA athletic center in my 20's, Laker ball players... I was good for rebounds and defending the paint mostly, had a good shot as well.. Could have played pro basketball overseas but chose not too.. Played beach volleyball with the pros daily for a few years whom were all on the pro circuit and always held my own.. I played beach volleyball alot growing up.. Played against Smith and Stoklos the best in the world at the time on court 1 and know them personally today as I had a great partner at the time as we played at Will Rodgers State beach.... Wrestled and did MMA and Boxing in my late 20's early 30's after working hours. That's when I found my love for MMA.. Surfed alot my entire life as well..

That's the truth as I got blessed with the athletic gene in my family.. My older brother was a good athlete himself so he pushed me and toughened me up.. Everything I stated above is the 100% truth and I swear that on every thing I love...

My problem was I was all over the place with sports as I enjoyed playing them all and never really concentrated on any one sport so I ended up being really good at all but a master of none.. I do have regrets as I know I could have been a pro beach volleyball player for many years but just couldn't afford too.. Had to go to work and give up that dream.. I was broke in my early 20's after college..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-25-17 at 05:32 PM.

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last