Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    awesome non-response to the fact you're a liberal and hilarious how you went from immigrants to travel ban. A true example of how a liberal tries to debate when they are panicked.

you support illegals, dangerous refugees and the political class; you're a liberal.
    Libtard... Libtard... Don't insult honest libertarians, although I am no longer one. Centre-Right Christian Democratic, the way it is supposed to be. I of course don't mean American Democrat, although if they had a good candidate nothing wrong with voting Democrat... You Yanks are too one-sided, mind you I don't blame you because the DemocRATs are like a plague.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Ryermkd 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ident-campaign

wrong again brooks. Are you ever right?
    the fact you think an op-ed from the guardian somehow saves you from the faact kasich is a liberal like you that just proves your shitty education.

op-eds = meaningless
    '

and best part? As usually your OWN source proves you WRONG... lol

Kasich does not believe in deporting illegal immigrants, providing they have been law-abiding since arriving in the US, and said Trump’s idea to ban Muslims from America would weaken the US and “is not what we are”.
    And he accepted extra Medicaid dollars from the federal government distributed under the Affordable Care Act, even though he has since boasted he would “repeal Obamacare” if he reaches the White House.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8528

do the anthem just before the players come out. Problem solved. You're welcome
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

22dsnyd22
    22dsnyd22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

seems like the appropriate thread to ask about who to pound in tonight's MNF game

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Libtard... Libtard... Don't insult honest libertarians, although I am no longer one. Centre-Right Christian Democratic, the way it is supposed to be. I of course don't mean American Democrat, although if they had a good candidate nothing wrong with voting Democrat... You Yanks are too one-sided, mind you I don't blame you because the DemocRATs are like a plague.
    I would agree with this if the reality wasn't that the American democrat is dead.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-25-17 at 12:48 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 22dsnyd22 View Post
    seems like the appropriate thread to ask about who to pound in tonight's MNF game
    Dallas takes this one. They rebound big time from last week's loss.

Cowboys 27 - 20

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

the fact you think an op-ed from the guardian somehow saves you from the faact kasich is a liberal like you that just proves your shitty education.

op-eds = meaningless
    '

and best part? As usually your OWN source proves you WRONG... lol

Kasich does not believe in deporting illegal immigrants, providing they have been law-abiding since arriving in the US, and said Trump’s idea to ban Muslims from America would weaken the US and “is not what we are”.
    And he accepted extra Medicaid dollars from the federal government distributed under the Affordable Care Act, even though he has since boasted he would “repeal Obamacare” if he reaches the White House.
    I find it ironic that your gov. kasich kept the funding for the short bus program. This allows you to keep your job. You are the definition of a hypocrite. The guardian is part of the reason trump will be gone after 4 years. But then again your stupid enough to think trump is a republican

brooks85

I find it ironic that you gov. kasich kept the funding for the short bus program. This allows you to keep your job. You are the definition of a hypocrite. The guardian is part of the reason trump will be gone after 4 years. But then again your stupid enough to think trump is a republican
    awesome non-response to the fact your OWN source proved you're a liberal who supported a liberal

"Kasich does not believe in deporting illegal immigrants, providing they have been law-abiding since arriving in the US, and said Trump’s idea to ban Muslims from America would weaken the US and “is not what we are”.
    And he accepted extra Medicaid dollars from the federal government distributed under the Affordable Care Act, even though he has since boasted he would “repeal Obamacare” if he reaches the White House."

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Agenda? Yup.

FLASHBACK: NFL Banned Teams From Honoring Murdered Cops; Threatened Players Honoring 9/11

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell attacked President Trump for showing a “lack of respect for the NFL” – regarding the president's recent comments criticizing…
    DAILYWIRE.COM
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

chico2663

chico 2663 brooks 85
    served in army - played with g.i.joe

paid over 70,000 a year in taxes - makes 10 bucks a hr working for the school system
    sponsored kids in high school to - looks at middle school boys while touching himself at work
    play sports

sponsored families for xmas thru catholic - happy that his mother finally let eat at big boys table
    charities

donated turkeys to black churches - worried about mother catching him choking his chicken

donated time and money to causes he - to busy to invest in anything but himself
    believed in

owns many weapons -Is blocked from owning weapon because can't pass
    xxxxxxxxxxx = background check
    brooks calls a liberal -chico calls a dipshit
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-25-17 at 01:06 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12023

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Agenda? Yup.

FLASHBACK: NFL Banned Teams From Honoring Murdered Cops; Threatened Players Honoring 9/11

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell attacked President Trump for showing a “lack of respect for the NFL” – regarding the president's recent comments criticizing…
    DAILYWIRE.COM

Crazy.. I said it all starts from the top..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21773

Tom Brady calls Trump's comments "just divisive" and he "certainly disagrees" with it.

He also wants Kaepernick to get a shot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tom-bra...inkId=42723220

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11890

Agenda? Yup.

DAILYWIRE.COM
    Interesting. The hypocrisy seems indefensible.

brooks85

chico 2663 brooks 85
    served in army - played with g.i.joe

paid over 70,000 a year in taxes - makes 10 bucks a hr working for the school system
    sponsored kids in high school to - looks at middle school boys while touching himself at work
    play sports

sponsored families for xmas thru catholic - happy that his mother finally let eat at big boys table
    charities

donated turkeys to black churches - worried about mother catching him choking his chicken

donated time and money to causes he - to busy to invest in anything but himself
    believed in

owns many weapons -Is blocked from owning weapon because can't pass
    xxxxxxxxxxx = background check
    brooks calls a liberal -chico calls a dipshit
    you forgot to mention the part where you're a liberal

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Tom Brady calls Trump's comments "just divisive" and he "certainly disagrees" with it.

He also wants Kaepernick to get a shot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tom-bra...inkId=42723220
    Tom Brady has teammates he has to back and is employed by the NFL... To be expected.. Sell out.. President Trump wouldn't have mentioned any of this if the player protests didn't disrespect and cause controversy during the national anthem... Players crossed the line not Trump..

chico2663

Agenda? Yup.

DAILYWIRE.COM
    wow i didn't know. but if they offered to pay owners than i'm sure they would change

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Agenda? Yup.

DAILYWIRE.COM
    Yup.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goodell another loser

He’s getting pounded all over the United States over this

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11222

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Tom Brady has teammates he has to back and is employed by the NFL... To be expected.. Sell out.. President Trump wouldn't have mentioned any of this if the player protests didn't disrespect and cause controversy during the national anthem... Players crossed the line not Trump..
    Who is Brady selling out? 'The Man'? Brady expressed his feelings but because you don't agree, he's a sell out, Uncle Tom, Benedict Arnold. You want these guys to respect the flag but you are shitting on the constitution because you only agree with people that agree with your way. Do you really think you embrace the spirit of what our forefathers envisioned when they wrote about freedom from oppresson, where one can voice their view without fear or retaliation? You stand for the anthem but you shit on your brother because they are not like you. Weird.

jjgold

I can’t think of another race other than blacks that have more done more destruction to the United States in American history

chico2663

Terry Bradshaw -
    “It’s hard to believe that I’m going to say something about the most powerful man in the greatest country in the world, but probably like a lot of you, I was somewhat surprised that the President—the President of the United States came out attacking NFL players for them exercising the Freedom of Speech.
    While I don’t condone the protesting during our National Anthem, THIS IS AMERICA!
    If our country stands for anything, folks, what—it’s freedom. People died for that freedom. I’m not sure if our president understands those rights—that every American has the right to speak out, and also to protest.
    Believe me—these athletes DO love this great country of ours.
    Personally, I think our president should concentrate on serious issues like North Korea and healthcare rather than ripping into athletes and the NFL.”

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I can’t think of another race other than blacks that have more done more destruction to the United States in American history
    Gotta agree with you JJ on this unfortunately, they do make up the most dangerous and crime ridden cities and hoods in America, they clog our jails, they commit the most violent crimes in America, they tap into and drain the most percentage per race number with our Welfare system and Govt. freebies.. They are the ones always rioting and looting the most in our city streets, they cause the biggest stir and divide to this Country in the media today, etc..

I'm not prejudice and actually like Blacks that are straight and walk the line.. Some of the finest Christian people are blacks that go to church and do the right thing.. I have a few awesome Black friends that are good people, but all the other ones that are takers and hurt this Country we could sure do without..

There are bunch of Whites, Asians and Mexicans that fall into that category as well that we can all do without also..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-25-17 at 02:58 PM.

jjgold

I only support the good blacks

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

chico2663

the strippers?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Terry Bradshaw -
    “It’s hard to believe that I’m going to say something about the most powerful man in the greatest country in the world, but probably like a lot of you, I was somewhat surprised that the President—the President of the United States came out attacking NFL players for them exercising the Freedom of Speech.
    While I don’t condone the protesting during our National Anthem, THIS IS AMERICA!
    If our country stands for anything, folks, what—it’s freedom. People died for that freedom. I’m not sure if our president understands those rights—that every American has the right to speak out, and also to protest.
    Believe me—these athletes DO love this great country of ours.
    Personally, I think our president should concentrate on serious issues like North Korea and healthcare rather than ripping into athletes and the NFL.”
    Kind of a dodgy answer right there in bold from the mentally challenged hick Terry Bradshaw..

So is it ok to protest something and make an untimely disturbance in a Church or any other place of worship? There is a place and a time for everything.. Protesting during the National Anthem is neither the time or the place to protest anything. Just like it wouldn't be during a Sunday mass..

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by 22dsnyd22 View Post
    Your head against a wall after reading the pages of the idiots in this thread.

chico2663

Kind of a dodgy answer right there in bold from the mentally challenged hick Terry Bradshaw..

So is it ok to protest something and make an untimely disturbance in a Church or any other place of worship? There is a place and a time for everything.. Protesting during the National Anthem is neither the time or the place to protest anything. Just like it wouldn't be during a Sunday mass..
    this is a free country. Just because you don't agree doesn't make it so. Still waiting for you and dwightie to address trump's taxes.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

this all started because Kap birth mother is white. hes still trauma the fact that she left him

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

this is a free country. Just because you don't agree doesn't make it so. Still waiting for you and dwightie to address trump's taxes.
    Just because it's a free Country Chico and you have the right to freedom of speech that still doesn't give anyone the right to disturb the peace of so many during the National Anthem.. That's the point to all this.. No one is saying you shouldn't protest for equality, we are just saying don't do it during the Nation Anthem and at a football game.. It's offensive to so many patriotic Americans....

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9095

Lmao...does this history start before or after the natives were massacred and had their land taken from them?

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I would agree with this if the reality wasn't that the American democrat is dead.
    Hope you're right, they did win the popular vote though... They voted for HER, which is fukkin scary.

chico2663

Just because it's a free Country Chico and you have the right to freedom of speech that still doesn't give anyone the right to disturb the peace of so many during the National Anthem.. That's the point to all this.. No one is saying you shouldn't protest for equality, we are just saying don't do it during the Nation Anthem and at a football game.. It's offensive to so many patriotic Americans....
    If that offends someone that never was in the service but doesn't offend someone who was....... i think that makes me wonder about your values

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

One thing in all this is for sure. Kap has been cumming in his drawers constantly over the last 24 hrs

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last