Login Search

President Trump tells NFL owners something.

Last Post

The travel ban is against immigrants you dip shit. I said that it was racist. You assume that because i'm hispanic that i'm for undocumented. Little unknown fact is that most illegal are from overstays. I guess if I had your i.q. or lack thereof ;I would be against immigrants. I mean there are only so many janitorial jobs around. But brooks if you get laid off I have friends that own janitorial services. Maybe they can hire you. On second thought as much time as you steal from your employer getting on the net ​NO CAN DO!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Brooks, are you liberal or conservative;?
1 when you drive
2 during sex
3 with BBQsauce on your brisket
I think you have a better chance to figuring out what trump is. I was going to drop a grand on trump if the indians won the world series. Your hometown let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
The travel ban is against immigrants you dip shit. I said that it was racist. You assume that because i'm hispanic that i'm for undocumented. Little unknown fact is that most illegal are from overstays. I guess if I had your i.q. or lack thereof ;I would be against immigrants. I mean there are only so many janitorial jobs around. But brooks if you get laid off I have friends that own janitorial services. Maybe they can hire you. On second thought as much time as you steal from your employer getting on the net ​NO CAN DO!
no where did I mention travel ban you moron. Learn to read, get some post-it notes you liberal clown

illegal immigrant =/= legal immigrant

kasich = liberal

supporting illegals = liberal

bringing in dangerous refugees = liberal

chico = liberal

do you have enough intelligence to understand you're a liberal? It's obvious to anyone looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Brooks, are you liberal or conservative;?
1 when you drive
2 during sex
3 with BBQsauce on your brisket
mac the worst thing about moving home from ohio is the penetrating food. Man in cinti we had great italian resteraunts and also german. I can't get goetta or a good bratwurst .Can't get good pie the sauce down here sucks. Have no goldstar. Man it sucks
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
no where did I mention travel ban you moron. Learn to read, get some post-it notes you liberal clown

kasich = liberal

chico = liberal

do you have enough intelligence to understand you're a liberal? It's obvious to anyone looking.
Do you have enough intelligence to understand that your a menace to society? Your dad molested you. We worry about your potential recidivism. Do you report to the authorities? Do you live close to a school? Are you on an ankle monitor? Do they know at the school you mop about your background?

Do you have enough intelligence to understand that your a menace to society? Your dad molested you. We worry about your potential recidivism. Do you report to the authorities? Do you live close to a school? Are you on an ankle monitor? Do they know at the school you mop about your background?
awesome non-response to the fact you're a liberal and hilarious how you went from immigrants to travel ban. A true example of how a liberal tries to debate when they are panicked.

you support illegals, dangerous refugees and the political class; you're a liberal.

kasich = liberal

chico = liberal

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ident-campaign

wrong again brooks. Are you ever right?

awesome non-response to the fact you're a liberal and hilarious how you went from immigrants to travel ban. A true example of how a liberal tries to debate when they are panicked.

you support illegals, dangerous refugees and the political class; you're a liberal.
Libtard... Libtard... Don't insult honest libertarians, although I am no longer one. Centre-Right Christian Democratic, the way it is supposed to be. I of course don't mean American Democrat, although if they had a good candidate nothing wrong with voting Democrat... You Yanks are too one-sided, mind you I don't blame you because the DemocRATs are like a plague.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Ryermkd 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ident-campaign

wrong again brooks. Are you ever right?
the fact you think an op-ed from the guardian somehow saves you from the faact kasich is a liberal like you that just proves your shitty education.

op-eds = meaningless
'

and best part? As usually your OWN source proves you WRONG... lol

Kasich does not believe in deporting illegal immigrants, providing they have been law-abiding since arriving in the US, and said Trump’s idea to ban Muslims from America would weaken the US and “is not what we are”.
And he accepted extra Medicaid dollars from the federal government distributed under the Affordable Care Act, even though he has since boasted he would “repeal Obamacare” if he reaches the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
Libtard... Libtard... Don't insult honest libertarians, although I am no longer one. Centre-Right Christian Democratic, the way it is supposed to be. I of course don't mean American Democrat, although if they had a good candidate nothing wrong with voting Democrat... You Yanks are too one-sided, mind you I don't blame you because the DemocRATs are like a plague.
I would agree with this if the reality wasn't that the American democrat is dead.
Last edited by brooks85; 09-25-17 at 12:48 PM.