Login Search

President Trump tells NFL owners something.

Last Post

Terry Bradshaw -
“It’s hard to believe that I’m going to say something about the most powerful man in the greatest country in the world, but probably like a lot of you, I was somewhat surprised that the President—the President of the United States came out attacking NFL players for them exercising the Freedom of Speech.
While I don’t condone the protesting during our National Anthem, THIS IS AMERICA!
If our country stands for anything, folks, what—it’s freedom. People died for that freedom. I’m not sure if our president understands those rights—that every American has the right to speak out, and also to protest.
Believe me—these athletes DO love this great country of ours.
Personally, I think our president should concentrate on serious issues like North Korea and healthcare rather than ripping into athletes and the NFL.”

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
I can’t think of another race other than blacks that have more done more destruction to the United States in American history
Gotta agree with you JJ on this unfortunately, they do make up the most dangerous and crime ridden cities and hoods in America, they clog our jails, they commit the most violent crimes in America, they tap into and drain the most percentage per race number with our Welfare system and Govt. freebies.. They are the ones always rioting and looting the most in our city streets, they cause the biggest stir and divide to this Country in the media today, etc..

I'm not prejudice and actually like Blacks that are straight and walk the line.. Some of the finest Christian people are blacks that go to church and do the right thing.. I have a few awesome Black friends that are good people, but all the other ones that are takers and hurt this Country we could sure do without..

There are bunch of Whites, Asians and Mexicans that fall into that category as well that we can all do without also..
Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-25-17 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
Terry Bradshaw -
“It’s hard to believe that I’m going to say something about the most powerful man in the greatest country in the world, but probably like a lot of you, I was somewhat surprised that the President—the President of the United States came out attacking NFL players for them exercising the Freedom of Speech.
While I don’t condone the protesting during our National Anthem, THIS IS AMERICA!
If our country stands for anything, folks, what—it’s freedom. People died for that freedom. I’m not sure if our president understands those rights—that every American has the right to speak out, and also to protest.
Believe me—these athletes DO love this great country of ours.
Personally, I think our president should concentrate on serious issues like North Korea and healthcare rather than ripping into athletes and the NFL.”
Kind of a dodgy answer right there in bold from the mentally challenged hick Terry Bradshaw..

So is it ok to protest something and make an untimely disturbance in a Church or any other place of worship? There is a place and a time for everything.. Protesting during the National Anthem is neither the time or the place to protest anything. Just like it wouldn't be during a Sunday mass..

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Kind of a dodgy answer right there in bold from the mentally challenged hick Terry Bradshaw..

So is it ok to protest something and make an untimely disturbance in a Church or any other place of worship? There is a place and a time for everything.. Protesting during the National Anthem is neither the time or the place to protest anything. Just like it wouldn't be during a Sunday mass..
this is a free country. Just because you don't agree doesn't make it so. Still waiting for you and dwightie to address trump's taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
this is a free country. Just because you don't agree doesn't make it so. Still waiting for you and dwightie to address trump's taxes.
Just because it's a free Country Chico and you have the right to freedom of speech that still doesn't give anyone the right to disturb the peace of so many during the National Anthem.. That's the point to all this.. No one is saying you shouldn't protest for equality, we are just saying don't do it during the Nation Anthem and at a football game.. It's offensive to so many patriotic Americans....

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
I can’t think of another race other than blacks that have more done more destruction to the United States in American history
Lmao...does this history start before or after the natives were massacred and had their land taken from them?

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Just because it's a free Country Chico and you have the right to freedom of speech that still doesn't give anyone the right to disturb the peace of so many during the National Anthem.. That's the point to all this.. No one is saying you shouldn't protest for equality, we are just saying don't do it during the Nation Anthem and at a football game.. It's offensive to so many patriotic Americans....
If that offends someone that never was in the service but doesn't offend someone who was....... i think that makes me wonder about your values