19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Why to you watch to much Fox News?
    WTF?? Spit it out moron.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Dodgers manager DAVE ROBERTS takes offense to players kneeling during the National Anthem.. Says if any Dodger does it he will not support him. One MLB player did it today and he didn't like it..

I like the Dodgers even more now.. https://sports.yahoo.com/dodgers-man...195200822.html

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13790

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    no where near the level of some of these scumbag republicans. Just heard one yesterday talking about McCain dying so they could repeal Obamacare. Don't think these guys in here aren't thinking the same thing. Piece of shit dirtbags. Deplorable people.
    Take your selective outrage and run to your safe space dipshit.

Nebraska Democrat party official fired for wishing Scalise was dead.

An official appointed by the Nebraska Democratic Party was ousted by the state party chairwoman on Thursday after the discovery of a recording in which he allegedly celebrated the shooting of a U.S. House Republican.

In the recording, posted without context on an advocacy site, the official, Phil Montag, is referring to House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) when he says, “This motherf---er, his whole job is like to get people, convince Republicans to f---ing kick people off f---ing healthcare. I’m glad he got shot.”

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I watch many games with my dad... a Marine who served in Vietnam. He and his wife love having Browns watch parties for the family at his house every weekend. He proudly hangs his POW flag, the American flag and his Browns flag on the front of his house every Sunday. He's a democrat... I'm a republican. My sister and her husband who is black and served in the Army are also a democrats. We all come together almost every weekend to watch our sorry Browns play. We don't talk politics. The unity for my family is strong enough to realize we all share common feelings about the respect we have for our country and those who served.

We are all pissed about the arrogance of these out of touch men thinking they are trying to unify by doing this crap. And my dad is especially pissed he has put his heart and soul into Sunday's year after year after year for family and football and now he has to witness the league and its players publicly shitting on him and the country he served and what he stands for and essentially ruining the true meaning behind Sunday's with family and football. In our eyes football will never be the same again. It's truly one of the most, if not the most disappointing moments in sports entertainment history. His grandkids... my kids, also have to witness this shit. What a horrible example they're setting for the youth of today... a true travesty of what the Anthem is intended to represent before sporting events.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74, Ra77er, and TheMoneyShot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Take your selective outrage and run to your safe space dipshit.

Nebraska Democrat party official fired for wishing Scalise was dead.

An official appointed by the Nebraska Democratic Party was ousted by the state party chairwoman on Thursday after the discovery of a recording in which he allegedly celebrated the shooting of a U.S. House Republican.

In the recording, posted without context on an advocacy site, the official, Phil Montag, is referring to House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) when he says, “This motherf---er, his whole job is like to get people, convince Republicans to f---ing kick people off f---ing healthcare. I’m glad he got shot.”
    Thor is one of those liberals that think their party is perfect and can do no wrong and every Republican is a stupid ignorant racist..

I don't wish John McCain dead but I do wish he would get out of office immediately and never be heard from again.. I think John McCain is an obstructionist and sell out to his own party and the American people. He's certainly not a team player..

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    I watch many games with my dad... a Marine who served in Vietnam. He and his wife love having Browns watch parties for the family at his house every weekend. He proudly hangs his POW flag, the American flag and his Browns flag on the front of his house every Sunday. He's a democrat... I'm a republican. My sister and her husband who is black and served in the Army are also a democrats. We all come together almost every weekend to watch our sorry Browns play. We don't talk politics. The unity for my family is strong enough to realize we all share common feelings about the respect we have for our country and those who served.

We are all pissed about the arrogance of these out of touch men thinking they are trying to unify by doing this crap. And my dad is especially pissed he has put his heart and soul into Sunday's year after year after year for family and football and now he has to witness the league and its players publicly shitting on him and the country he served and what he stands for and essentially ruining the true meaning behind Sunday's with family and football. In our eyes football will never be the same again. It's truly one of the most, if not the most disappointing moments in sports entertainment history. His grandkids... my kids, also have to witness this shit. What a horrible example they're setting for the youth of today... a true travesty of what the Anthem is intended to represent before sporting events.
    Very true. I lost all respect for these players. They have ruined football for a lot of people.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting the thing is you can protest or not to protest. Reguardless if you think its right to protest or not when it comes to making money when screwing around with your paycheck people all of a sudden have a diffrent attitude. It was said team members from the raiders were going to not come out for the national anthem until they realised they would forfeit a coin toss and be penalized 15 yards.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Why was he even talking about this stuff last night? Anyway, had my fun for today. We'll get to do this again tomorrow.
    Probably some juicy Russia shit about to drop and he is trying to create noise to distract.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: calmeat, and chico2663

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Very true. I lost all respect for these players. They have ruined football for a lot of people.
    The league and owners certainly are taking a financial hit for this.. I look at the game just a little bit different now myself..

Go protest something else not the National Anthem and flag.. How stupid can you be? You alienate many fans by doing this.. Bad for business..

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guarantee if the nfl players decided to walk out they could be replaced easily. Just remember they had a NFL strike in the 80s and players were replaced.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13790

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Probably some juicy Russia shit about to drop and he is trying to create noise to distract.
    I hear there is an explosive dossier written by an ex spy with some damaging info on Trump.
    He might even be vulnerable to Russian blackmail.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    I guarantee if the nfl players decided to walk out they could be replaced easily. Just remember they had a NFL strike in the 80s and players were replaced.
    yeah that worked out real well didnt it, come on man, get a clue

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post

Very well said. I dont agree with it but still very well said. One question for you. What do you think the Anthem is intended to represent?

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thor is one of those liberals that think their party is perfect and can do no wrong and every Republican is a stupid ignorant racist..

I don't wish John McCain dead but I do wish he would get out of office immediately and never be heard from again.. I think John McCain is an obstructionist and sell out to his own party and the American people. He's certainly not a team player..
    You should be kissing his feet for what he is trying to do right now

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    no one is saying it not their right. Just do it on your own time. Just like those fukking assholes at awards shows like the Oscars. We are hear to watch football not some asshole disrespecting the game.

Oh and Trump also has a right to say what he feels about it. Millions agree with him.
    game doesn't start til 1:07. The kneeling is done before 1 . They aren't on the clock before kick off. It is short of like those guys that smoke a cigarette or drink a cup of coffee before they clock in. People that get a hard on about this need to get a life. Trump is just taking the light off his failed health care.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    game doesn't start til 1:07. The kneeling is done before 1 . They aren't on the clock before kick off...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I had no idea that teams were getting paid by the govt?

Well in that case... it's justified what Trump said. If we're paying you 30k.... everyone's asses... stand the fuk up now.

Even more of a reason for Trump to be pissed.

Why are we even paying you for... if you can't do it RIGHT?!?!?
    Trump never pays personal taxes. He pays for his business but the only thing he pays is the a.m.t. that he gets with

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Trump never pays personal taxes. He pays for his business but the only thing he pays is the a.m.t. that he gets with

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by capitols44 View Post
    i guarantee if the nfl players decided to walk out they could be replaced easily. Just remember they had a nfl strike in the 80s and players were replaced.
    lmfao................................... ............

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dwight Libs don't like facts you know this.. Just like when they think and say Trump is racist but everyone that knows Trump personally says he's not, his own daughter married a Jew and he denounced the KKK and white Supremacy time and time again.. Doing more for the black communities now then Obama ever did..

Facts don't matter with Libs and Trump haters.. However they do like this booming economy and keeping their jobs under Trump.. Ignorance is bliss..

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

This is a sport. A god damn escape from the daily B.S.. why are these dumb penetrate players and broadcasters shoving this shit down our throats. If I wanted to watch news I would turn on the news. What the penetrate are these ass clowns protesting anyway? It seems all of these protests are the problem.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dwight Libs don't like facts you know this.. Just like when think and say Trump is racist but everyone that knows Trump personally says he's not, his own daughter married a Jew and he denounced the KKK and white Supremacy time and time again.. Doing more for the black communities now then Obama ever did..

Facts don't matter with Libs and Trump haters.. However they do like this booming economy and keeping their jobs under Trump.. Ignorance is bliss..

its gonna be a long 8 years for so many of them.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trump is the best thing to happen to Dems since 2016. Hopefully he finishes out this term, may be the least successful president in history, and the white nationalists will be saying how great he was

Gotta love low UW racists

2Shirts

So all of these players that are kneeling - what are they actually doing outside of that.

2Shirts

Know you have all of these owners backing their dumb ass players because they have to.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    So all of these players that are kneeling - what are they actually doing outside of that.
    Just donating millions of dollars to worthy causes and hours of their time at children's hospitals all over America. More than anyone here can say

2Shirts

To much un filtered news and stupid people equals stupid people thinking they are going to make a difference.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

its gonna be a long 8 years for so many of them.
    God willing

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Trump is the best thing to happen to Dems since 2016. Hopefully he finishes out this term, may be the least successful president in history, and the white nationalists will be saying how great he was

maybe you are referring to yourself and your buddies?

Obama was the best thing that happened to the republicans if you wanna use that analogy. The dems lost over 1000 government appointments during King Obama's wasted 8 years.

Democrats lost more than 1,030 seats during Barack Obama's ...
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../As-Obama-accomplished-policy-goals-party-floundered.html

Obama's legacy: Democratic losses, party chaos - Washington Times
    www.washingtontimes.com/news/.../obamas-legacy-democratic-losses-party-chaos/

Also, white nationalists is a media driven narrative which no one is buying no matter how hard the fake news, hate night comedians, spoiled millionaire athletes and celebrities try.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Calm down Kraken you are just venting and being silly posting now because you took the Raiders like I did..

2Shirts

That is well and good. But what are they doing to fight what they are kneeling for.

Just donating millions of dollars to worthy causes and hours of their time at children's hospitals all over America. More than anyone here can say

The Kraken

Long 8 years

Anyone thinking of going into comedy should do so now, there will not be an unemployed comedian to the next 3 years, maybe 7.

Trump has single handedly revived a dying profession. Just what America needed, a dunce for a president

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump the best thing ever to happen to the USA

DwightShrute

That is well and good. But what are they doing to fight what they are kneeling for.
    they are kneeling because these spoiled snowflakes think its always about them. That is why they do things like that. Also that is why they block freeways, smash up their own college campuses when a conservative wishes to speak and want to tear down statues.

The Kraken

How would we know? Im sure neither of us know exactly everything they do with their time and money. But you make a huge deal about a few guys kneeling for the anthem, but when you hear they donate millions of dollars to sick kids you just say "that is well and good but....."

Like you, many other Americans have filled up priorities and apparently inanimate objects take prevent over sick children.

Thats fukked up

First ... 6789101112 ... Last