firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    To Made nice little profit on the ONT but sold all now. Still going to HODL MY EOS TIL JUNE in at $4 -7 see how far it going to go. BUt itching to sell half of my 400 coins left. still long on ICX, ZRX, IOTA, Nano sold again at $14 back in at $6.50. Have had most luck with this alt coin. Still holding on my pipe dream of tron ripple, Ada , xlm. Dumped verge, dumped OMG FOR NOW
    Any other suggestions Firekillex?
    just depends what kind of play you want to make really..... id suggest NEO/DASH for a safer play with less ROI , for a medium risk but higher ROI play i like ETHOS right now , and for a risky play but with potential for huge gains DEVERY/ EVE coin

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    just depends what kind of play you want to make really..... id suggest NEO/DASH for a safer play with less ROI , for a medium risk but higher ROI play i like ETHOS right now , and for a risky play but with potential for huge gains DEVERY/ EVE coin

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider626 View Post
    Does anyone know current transaction fees for Bitcoin and Ethereum? I want to deposit like 500$ into a book. Which method is cheaper? Thanks.
    Don't know the going right now for Ethereum, but here's the real time of what to send to get Bitcoin sent: https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/

For me, $.25- $.50 usually gets a Bitcoin transaction through no issue these days.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    the Market Cap is back over $400 billion..
    My strategy to make profit is to buy at the Market Cap's lowest point which is in the $200 billion range which happened on April 1st and sell at the Market Cap's highest point which is somewhere between $400 billion to $700 billion range.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    My strategy to make profit is to buy at the Market Cap's lowest point which is in the $200 billion range which happened on April 1st and sell at the Market Cap's highest point which is somewhere between $400 billion to $700 billion range.

Do you think this will ne an endless cycle or will april 1 be the lowest we ever see market cap at again

firekillex

market cap will be 1 trillion this summer imo

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Do you think this will ne an endless cycle or will april 1 be the lowest we ever see market cap at again
    It's most likely to go down than up. The cycle always changes, it depends on how many people still trust and value cryptocurrency. The market will never reach zero since cryptocurrency like Bitcoin actually has a use case like transferring money to online gambling sites.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's most likely to go down than up. The cycle always changes, it depends on how many people still trust and value cryptocurrency. The market will never reach zero since cryptocurrency like Bitcoin actually has a use case like transferring money to online gambling sites.
    I tend to agree with this. But not sure about the likely to go down part. I think this is true for 99% of the minor coins, but not all.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I feel like we could really see a boom soon. People who were a couple weeks late in December/January could be eager to get in early (if they're coming back). Everything is starting to go up now, could be time for a lot of people to jump in.

illiteratepotato
    illiteratepotato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

A few days ago a new bitcoin fork was announced "Bitcoin Prime."

It will be a merge fork of Primecoin $XPM and Bitcoin $BTC.

One of the main developers involved is Rhett Creighton, creator of Zclassic, Bitcoin Private, and Whalecoin.

If you've read my prior post about forks then you see what kind of opportunity this is. Zclassic went from $2 to $200 in a few months. It was one of my biggest plays in crypto.

Primecoin $XPM sits at ~$3 right now and I expect to see at least $20 soon.

I loaded up the past few days and am active in the Bitcoin Prime discord and telegram chat. If you still have money in ethereum based alts aka security tokens I suggest you divest those and ride XPM up for the fork.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

checking in, been awhile...hoping some of you degens did plenty of accumulation over the past few months, I've been buying up Tron and some other alts (ENG, XRP, VEN)(way fking over extended myself) but at this point I'm at the point where I don't need to waste time betting on games anymore because I've made so much fking money...My WORST performing coin is XVG and I'm averaged in around 4.3 cents and it's currently like 6.9 cents, that's my WORST performer, LOL

firekillex

anybody seeing any low market cap coins that are potential moon shots that they like??
    or upcoming ICOS

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1300

$pac ia becoming a slow death if it wasnt for the masternodes making me more coins id be buried

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Look who is getting into the game....

Goldman Sachs to Open a Bitcoin Trading Operation
    Goldman Sachs will begin using its own money to trade with clients in a variety of contracts linked to the price of Bitcoin.CreditSpencer Platt/Getty Images

By Nathaniel Popper
    May 2, 2018

SAN FRANCISCO — Most big banks have tried to stay far away from the scandal-tainted virtual currency Bitcoin.

But Goldman Sachs, perhaps the most storied name in finance, is bucking the risks and moving ahead with plans to set up what appears to be the first Bitcoin trading operation at a Wall Street bank.

In a step that is likely to lend legitimacy to virtual currencies — and create new concerns for Goldman — the bank is about to begin using its own money to trade with clients in a variety of contracts linked to the price of Bitcoin.

While Goldman will not initially be buying and selling actual Bitcoins, a team at the bank is looking at going in that direction if it can get regulatory approval and figure out how to deal with the additional risks associated with holding the virtual currency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/t...imes&smtyp=cur

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

You gotta love the mindset of the BTC players. Saw a forum where a guy was commenting "several times" for Kanye to say something nice abt BTC lololol Pretty sure that pushes it above 10k again

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Look who is getting into the game....

Goldman Sachs to Open a Bitcoin Trading Operation
    Goldman Sachs will begin using its own money to trade with clients in a variety of contracts linked to the price of Bitcoin.CreditSpencer Platt/Getty Images

By Nathaniel Popper
    May 2, 2018

SAN FRANCISCO — Most big banks have tried to stay far away from the scandal-tainted virtual currency Bitcoin.

But Goldman Sachs, perhaps the most storied name in finance, is bucking the risks and moving ahead with plans to set up what appears to be the first Bitcoin trading operation at a Wall Street bank.

In a step that is likely to lend legitimacy to virtual currencies — and create new concerns for Goldman — the bank is about to begin using its own money to trade with clients in a variety of contracts linked to the price of Bitcoin.

While Goldman will not initially be buying and selling actual Bitcoins, a team at the bank is looking at going in that direction if it can get regulatory approval and figure out how to deal with the additional risks associated with holding the virtual currency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/t...imes&smtyp=cur
    Yeah, Goldman Sachs and legitimacy go hand in hand
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Yeah, Goldman Sachs and legitimacy go hand in hand

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

bitcoin approaching 10k again...once we breach 10k, I think we will see some big gains across the board and we are in store for a bullish summer.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Ordered Juan to get his cousin Pedro to help with the mining.

Bluehorseshoe

Bitcoin Cash up 18.56% since yesterday.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii, and Bluehorseshoe

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I sold 88% of my coins. Only good news lately and we are still in bear trend. I might be wrong but i finally got back into green in April and my head is telling me it is more likely to go down.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Yikes

Mores up and downs than a Craps game on a cruise ship

firekillex

if you have a telegram account
    inbox me, can get you 400 free bluewhale tokens , first ICON project should be solid
    only takes 2 minutes ( is legit )

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15383

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Yikes

Mores up and downs than a Craps game on a cruise ship
    Upbit raided by police.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Upbit raided by police.
    upbit down?

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

if you have a telegram account
    inbox me, can get you 400 free bluewhale tokens , first ICON project should be solid
    only takes 2 minutes ( is legit )
    This worth it? Looks like the ico price on this token is .0009 usd?

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    This worth it? Looks like the ico price on this token is .0009 usd?
    well free coins to just join a telegram is worth it for me... hold it and maybe in a year or 2 itll be worth something

after ONT airdrop i wont mess up again lol people ended up getting 5-10k USD for free

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19239

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Upbit raided by police.
    I'm also hearing the Mt. Gox trustee did another dump yesterday. He wasn't supposed to dump till September...

well free coins to just join a telegram is worth it for me... hold it and maybe in a year or 2 itll be worth something

after ONT airdrop i wont mess up again lol people ended up getting 5-10k USD for free
    Blue Whale is getting some good reviews. If you're interested, here's a video on some up and coming Korean coins (Blue Whale included) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KByFwsDINsw --- kinda long at 48 mins but the Icon/Blue Whale part starts around the 21:15 mark.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    , why no ?

firekillex

some upcoming big ICOS coming , keep an eye out

quarkchain
    atonomi
    NEX
    bluewhale
    nOS
    orchid protocol
    keep network

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I just can’t get going on it makes a little rallies in and gives it back just not strong enough now

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

anybody seeing any low market cap coins that are potential moon shots that they like??
    or upcoming ICOS
    The only problem I am having with potential moon shots, is trying to find a place to buy them.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    The only problem I am having with potential moon shots, is trying to find a place to buy them.
    usually IDEX, Etherdelta are the 2 i find the newer coins...
    just look up the coin on coinmarketcap and itll show it under market tab which exchanges its on...

or just find the coins at ICO / private sale is the best bet but those are longer holds

First ... 196197198199200201202 ... Last