rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

If the shoe fits, wear it rocket girl.

Me, along with almost 3 million MORE must've betrayed their country too according to you, Putin sheepie.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

For once lying Dante, stopped lying and decided to tell the truth!

ps: Don't hold your breath though, it will be short-lived - another 5 paragraphs of whole lot of nothing are coming to monitors in your room in the next minute or two.

couldn't help yourself could you mr troll. the temptation was way too much for your tiny brain and nonexistent will power. I knew it would only be a matter of time until you went on the attack.

how about this lad he thinks being able to compose is a negative. RR your inferiority complex is obvious and breathtaking. People like you and brooks and a couple others unable to compose and defend your idiotic beliefs spend most of your energy attacking individuals and almost none producing viable legitimate conversation. much like your child like behavior of the above in taking a statement out of context. again like brooks you also show your dishonesty. what a big shock.

it is such a pleasure to converse with a conservative who will present a coherent and honest argument. shame we only have a handful at this forum. but I can name at least three of four.
    Points Awarded:

rkelly110 gave dante1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Me, along with almost 3 million MORE must've betrayed their country too according to you, Putin sheepie.
    Aww I'm sorry for hurting you feelings SCUM....but yeah not only you betrayed your country back in November of last year, but you continue to do just that today!
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 06-16-17 at 09:50 AM.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13790

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

3 million fruits and nuts in California .

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

For once lying Dante, stopped lying and decided to tell the truth!

ps: Don't hold your breath though, it will be short-lived - another 5 paragraphs of whole lot of nothing are coming to monitors in your room in the next minute or two.

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    couldn't help yourself could you mr troll. the temptation was way too much for your tiny brain and nonexistent will power. I knew it would only be a matter of time until you went on the attack.

how about this lad he thinks being able to compose is a negative. RR your inferiority complex is obvious and breathtaking. People like you and brooks and a couple others unable to compose and defend your idiotic beliefs spend most of your energy attacking individuals and almost none producing viable legitimate conversation. much like your child like behavior of the above in taking a statement out of context. again like brooks you also show your dishonesty. what a big shock.

it is such a pleasure to converse with a conservative who will present a coherent and honest argument. shame we only have a handful at this forum. but I can name at least three of four.

Haha...this is shit never fails!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

almost impossible for a few individuals participating in this forum to compose a post that is either 100% factual or devoid of complete BS. the great part about it is, much to the credit of almost all forum members, they are found out quickly. the respect given to RR and his brother-in-arms brooks is earned and deserved.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Why did Comey tell Trump three times he wasn't under investigation ?

I missed the corruption part needed for obstruction of justice in the following statement .
    Maybe you can find it for me.

Has anyone ever been charged for hoping something would go away ?

I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” I replied only that “he is a good guy.”

Libtard logic 101.
    He asked. Impeach, Impeach.

Your skull is still to thick. This has nothing to do with Comey telling Trump three times he wasn't under investigation. Trump wasn't. Trump asking Comey to let the Flynn stuff go and Comey saying no, then Trump firing him does. I hope i don't have to explain it to you again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Aww I'm sorry for hurting you feelings SCUM....but yeah not only you betrayed your country back in November of last year, but you continue to do just that today!

facts--nope, learn anything--nope. simply BS, all the time BS, all the time attacks. 41,362 attacks. This is a man with a serious inferiority complex. attempts like brooks to make up for it by attacking everybody and anybody.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

facts--nope, learn anything--nope. simply BS, all the time BS, all the time attacks. 41,362 attacks. This is a man with a serious inferiority complex. attempts like brooks to make up for it by attacking everybody and anybody.
    Says a brain dead Imbecile who replies to posts, that were written for other forum member!

Your self-burials are fun to watch...thanks for stopping by CLOWN!

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Your skull is still to thick. This has nothing to do with Comey telling Trump three times he wasn't under investigation. Trump wasn't. Trump asking Comey to let the Flynn stuff go and Comey saying no, then Trump firing him does. I hope i don't have to explain it to you again.
    Please stop trying to explain. You have no clue.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Says a brain dead Imbecile who replies to posts, that were written for other forum member!

Your self-burials are fun to watch...thanks for stopping by CLOWN!

and I ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.

continue mr RR. I will return a little later when your post total is close to 41,400. that should be in 20 minutes or so.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

and I ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
    No you don't.

You know why? Well that's an easy one, cause you're a

...watch and learn fellas!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    one is dept of justice, 'Comey is fbi. Two different parts. Sorry but session may be in big trouble, He just lied under oath for a second time, read my above article. Seems flynn,comey manafort and carter are in trouble. This may be like iran contras where everyone is in trouble but the president

h
    This is the part they don't understand because they don't hear those names on Fox News. All they think about is Trump. Fox isn't gonna tell these dim bulbs about those other names and especially now that Hannity has been salivating over this left wing assassinator. Chico, i have two sets of friends who have both come back from vacation. One to Ontario, Canada and the other couple to Mexico. Both Trump supporters. They both came back and said that both of those countries think we are the laughing stock of the world. I just said to them "you think" The whole world knows we are the laughing stock with this clown show in office yet the dumbest of the dumb here, will support him till the day they die. Remember these are the same people who supported all the people Trump humiliated in the Republican debates, while trump was using left wing logic to insult them. Now they completely turn their backs on those Republicans to jump on Trumps nuts. If Trump goes down these asshats will be right back on the nuts of the people Trump humiliated (Cruz especially who Trump said his father had a hand in the Kennedy assassination)to win the Republican nomination. As long as that R is next to their name theses assholes will vote for anyone. Saddam, R "he is my guy" Bin Laden R "he is my guy" Its just the sad reality we have to deal with in this low IQ country. The only truth that has ever come out of Cruz mouth is when he said Trump was a pathological liar. Rubio called Trump a conman. There own elk knew this guy was a mess but these clowns forgot about all of this.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave Thor4140 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Can we all get along

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

This is the part they don't understand because they don't hear those names on Fox News. All they think about is Trump. Fox isn't gonna tell these dim bulbs about those other names and especially now that Hannity has been salivating over this left wing assassinator. Chico, i have two sets of friends who have both come back from vacation. One to Ontario, Canada and the other couple to Mexico. Both Trump supporters. They both came back and said that both of those countries think we are the laughing stock of the world. I just said to them "you think" The whole world knows we are the laughing stock with this clown show in office yet the dumbest of the dumb here, will support him till the day they die. Remember these are the same people who supported all the people Trump humiliated in the Republican debates, while trump was using left wing logic to insult them. Now they completely turn their backs on those Republicans to jump on Trumps nuts. If Trump goes down these asshats will be right back on the nuts of the people Trump humiliated (Cruz especially who Trump said his father had a hand in the Kennedy assassination)to win the Republican nomination. As long as that R is next to their name theses assholes will vote for anyone. Saddam, R "he is my guy" Bin Laden R "he is my guy" Its just the sad reality we have to deal with in this low IQ country. The only truth that has ever come out of Cruz mouth is when he said Trump was a pathological liar. Rubio called Trump a conman. There own elk knew this guy was a mess but these clowns forgot about all of this.

exactly correct my friend, on the button.

my brother and I always joke that many, maybe most R would support the devil himself. problem is, it is more true than funny. I know somewhere deep in my brain most of these people know that DT is in over his head, is a liar, is incompetent and will bail when the real truth is close. even though Fox doesn't announce this stuff, an average IQ has to realize what is going on. unless of course they spend most of their time on Jupiter.

there is no real excuse for the shit DT is pulling. absolutely none, the people on this forum trying to protect and defend him fail on every single attempt. I have noticed that some of the R who debated vigorously when Obama was in power, have left the building. They are possibly the true conservatives, the people who can make a viable argument. They know that no defense is possible.

that leads me and most to wonder what happened to those conservative arguments. they are no longer valid, DT has completely changed the conservative viewpoint. Why isn't that being discussed. To me it is because the people defending him don't even realize the true conservative arguments. Free trade, Russia being suspect, free market economics. Amazing.

how about the latest. remember the big celebration in the rose garden about that wonderful health care bill. Couple days ago DT told his R congress that...this bill is too mean. He changes course in a matter days. He called Qatar a terrorist state and now we are selling them, is it billions in weapons. I think it was, not sure of the number. Another about face. If you are a DT supporter HTF do you keep up with his zig zags. That might be one of the reasons these people can't defend him, they never know what is true feelings are.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    fortune 500 companies are laughing their ass off at this stupid, ignorant comment along with the candidates they LARGELY supported;

you just really can't stop lying can you chico?
    You really are an idiot aren't you lying brooks?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

ohh you have a couple friends that traveled. Impressive. Let me guess, they also watch CNN?

The only reason you have President Trump is because of Obama. That's the irony of if all.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-16-17 at 11:20 AM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

seldom a rebuttal. almost never an academic argument. often a dancing man, name calling or some other nonsense. Whenever you see a dancing man take a wild guess at the author. If you name one of three or four names you will probably reach a 90% correct rate.

DwightShrute

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

exactly correct my friend, on the button.

my brother and I always joke that many, maybe most R would support the devil himself. problem is, it is more true than funny. I know somewhere deep in my brain most of these people know that DT is in over his head, is a liar, is incompetent and will bail when the real truth is close. even though Fox doesn't announce this stuff, an average IQ has to realize what is going on. unless of course they spend most of their time on Jupiter.

there is no real excuse for the shit DT is pulling. absolutely none, the people on this forum trying to protect and defend him fail on every single attempt. I have noticed that some of the R who debated vigorously when Obama was in power, have left the building. They are possibly the true conservatives, the people who can make a viable argument. They know that no defense is possible.

that leads me and most to wonder what happened to those conservative arguments. they are no longer valid, DT has completely changed the conservative viewpoint. Why isn't that being discussed. To me it is because the people defending him don't even realize the true conservative arguments. Free trade, Russia being suspect, free market economics. Amazing.

how about the latest. remember the big celebration in the rose garden about that wonderful health care bill. Couple days ago DT told his R congress that...this bill is too mean. He changes course in a matter days. He called Qatar a terrorist state and now we are selling them, is it billions in weapons. I think it was, not sure of the number. Another about face. If you are a DT supporter HTF do you keep up with his zig zags. That might be one of the reasons these people can't defend him, they never know what is true feelings are.
    I have never voted for a democrat for president. Always thought we were better with dem congress and rep president. I was in mexico on obama 2nd term so may have voted if was here. This is from hatred of romney not obama. I can honestly say I will break that this next time. Ever notice that the dumbest of the dumb from u.s a, support him. insert lying brooks here. or people from other countries. Did you see where TURNBULL SP. made fun of him. I will give this administration kudos for being the quickest to have to hire lawyers,

jt315

But , but , but ...I thought because Trump asked Comey to end the Flynn investigation then fired him is obstruction of justice.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

for every law professor claiming no obstruction there is another one claiming obstruction. we must allow it to play out my friends. but it seems mr trump doesn't want that. WH talk that is is thinking about doing more firing, his constant tweets about this subject does little to help his cause. If I was innocent I would welcome an investigation, he on the other hand is doing everything he can to eliminate it. Sounds a bit suspicious to me and about 60% of the population.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

ohh you have a couple friends that traveled. Impressive. Let me guess, they also watch CNN?

The only reason you have President Trump is because of Obama. That's the irony of if all.

no dwight the reason we have DT is frustrated middle class America looking for a savior, the promises made by this fraud convinced enough Americans that what the hell I will take a chance on this guy, what do I have to lose. Well these first abortion filled months proved what they have to lose.

not one significant piece of legislation with a R congress. this is the fraud that promised great action in the first 100 days. All he accomplished was executive actions, nothing to help the common American voter. where is the infrastructure? he is too busy tweeting in an attempt to convince people he is such a wonderful man. where is his action on what he called unfair trade?

you love to make generalized comments but seldom show specifics. my question to you and maggie the dog is where are his accomplishments he promised? this will not be answered or will be answered with BS.

Cubs4ever
    Cubs4ever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Trump will never last 4 years. His own party wants him out, the Dems want him out, the American people want him out. He along with his own party can not get anything accomplished. A lot of what he has said is completely wrong. How can you expect someone to lead our country when he lives in his own twisted and false reality, unless it's a country like Russia, North Korea or Syria

Cubs4ever

It's just going to be one issue after another with him until he is gone.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs4ever View Post
    Trump will never last 4 years. His own party wants him out, the Dems want him out, the American people want him out. He along with his own party can not get anything accomplished. A lot of what he has said is completely wrong. How can you expect someone to lead our country when he lives in his own twisted and false reality, unless it's a country like Russia, North Korea or Syria
    I always said he just wanted the POTUS on his resume

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

his constant tweets about this subject does little to help his cause. If I was innocent I would welcome an investigation, he on the other hand is doing everything he can to eliminate it. Sounds a bit suspicious to me and about 60% of the population.
    You broken clock jackasses keep announcing Trump is finished.

Just like last summer. And fall. And winter. And spring.

Meanwhile TODAY: Trump approval hits 50%

Cubs4ever

Meanwhile TODAY: Trump approval hits 50%[/QUOTE]

And we all know how accurate polls are dont we, at least in Trump reality.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

yeah we do jackass!

Congrats on your victory!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Meanwhile TODAY: Trump approval hits 50%
    That's about the amount of votes he got from the American people to win the election.. That poll seems about right.. Coasting steady along now..

That's a win for Trump right now considering all the negative media coverage he gets..

DwightShrute

Congrats Crooked Hillary voters

DwightShrute

he's gonna be the greatest president in history. Watch

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Does Trump want to survive this or does he wanna go down, a martyr to his zombies?

DwightShrute

Before you ask: No we don't mean children. Adults think this.

Millions Of Americans Think Chocolate Milk Comes From Brown Cows

If you go to the Innovation Center for US Dairy's website, their top frequently asked question is: 'Does chocolate milk come from brown cows?'. They answer
    IFLSCIENCE.COM

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Does Trump want to survive this or does he wanna go down, a martyr to his zombies?
    Funny you asked the same question before the election, while claiming that Clinton is going to win it by a landslide.

First ... 2345678 ... Last