jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    JT give them about 5-6 months to think how to answer this question...Meanwhile please don't mind the daily hourly whining and moaning - it's all part of the investigation process.

I was thinking more like the 2018 midterms.
    What else do they have?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It seems as if it will never end until they get rid of him. I think he has only himself to blame for this mess. It seems to be getting worse daily.
    Yesterday the House majority whip was shot by a lefty psycho.

Today the mainstream media, as if on cue, has moved on from that unprecedented horror to rehash a story on nothing that's been beaten into the ground with zero evidence.

LB, let me ask you: what precisely is the mess Trump is in? What is "the Russia thing"?

Because right now it's serving as a smoke screen to divert attention from the fact that Democrats are out of power, out of ideas, and out of leadership.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...ussia.amp.html

Bipartisan sanctions against Russia for meddling. Is it true?
    Last edited by qwertvt; 06-15-17 at 05:27 PM.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

those financial penalties are just to destract the public they mean fudge all to Russias Irans economies

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Are you from this planet? The ONLY reason he is to blame is because he WON. It's all a lie because the media couldn't believe hillary lost. Not a shred of evidence in over a year now of this crap. No collusion. No hacking. No russians hiding in the window drapes.

It's only getting worse if you constantly subscribe to CNN, pMSNBC, huffington post, etc...

At some point you have got to at least consider what's happening is bogus.
    I'm pretty neutral. I judge things without party affiliation. Trump is ignorant. If I remember correctly during the campaign he openly asked the Russians to hack. He was openly saying that America should be friends with Russia. Lots of reasons to point to this. Now we have a major investigation and Trump won't survive this.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

JT give them about 5-6 months to think how to answer this question...Meanwhile please don't mind the daily hourly whining and moaning - it's all part of the investigation process.

Clintons were untouchable, Trump is not.. That's the bottom line.. Dems are forcefully putting up a stink against Trump, Republicans were not at the time with Hillary and Bill...

Trump is being treated unfairly though either way...

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I'm pretty neutral. I judge things without party affiliation. Trump is ignorant. If I remember correctly during the campaign he openly asked the Russians to hack. He was openly saying that America should be friends with Russia. Lots of reasons to point to this. Now we have a major investigation and Trump won't survive this.
    Why should we not be friends with Russia? The Cold War ended along time ago laker. Furthermore we have surrounded Russia with missles and military bases. Hillary wanted to implement a no fly zone in Syria! Do you understand what that would have meant. Since the fall of the Soviet Union Russia has made a major push to westernize. Yet this is given to them. What happen at Benghazi was a real real crime Hillary sent in her isis goons who she had been arming to take out the ambassador thought it would be a quick job but they faught like hell then she ignore the calls for help. She is a straight criminal bro ever heard of Arab spring...do you have any idea what's going on or what??? My god! Trump has done what? Joked about hacking some e mail while campaigning? Who gives a shit! We still have no concrete idea of what if any cyber attacks the Russians performed! And then on top of that to say trump was in bed with them to win the election then now it's he obstructed justice. Get the fuk out of here this whole fukin country has lost there fukin minds....hate trump or not, how you can not see the obvious campaign to literally destroy him is beyond me.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave pilebuck13 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

qwertvt

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Why should we not be friends with Russia? The Cold War ended along time ago laker. Furthermore we have surrounded Russia with missles and military bases. Hillary wanted to implement a no fly zone in Syria! Do you understand what that would have meant. Since the fall of the Soviet Union Russia has made a major push to westernize. Yet this is given to them. What happen at Benghazi was a real real crime Hillary sent in her isis goons who she had been arming to take out the ambassador thought it would be a quick job but they faught like hell then she ignore the calls for help. She is a straight criminal bro ever heard of Arab spring...do you have any idea what's going on or what??? My god! Trump has done what? Joked about hacking some e mail while campaigning? Who gives a shit! We still have no concrete idea of what if any cyber attacks the Russians performed! And then on top of that to say trump was in bed with them to win the election then now it's he obstructed justice. Get the fuk out of here this whole fukin country has lost there fukin minds....hate trump or not, how you can not see the obvious campaign to literally destroy him is beyond me.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Amen..Pilebuck

lakerboy

No issue with Russians. Putin isn't trustworthy

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    What exactly is he obstructing if Comey told him three times he wasn't under investigation ?
    Let me help u here. He asked Comey to let the Flynn stuff go. Comey didn't and was fired. Is your skull this thick like the others? On Fox News have u ever heard the names Carter Page, Paul manafort, Jeff Sessions among others. Do i think Trump colluded with the Russians to hack us? No because he openly campaigned for them to do it and i don't think even he could be that stupid to say that and actually do it. Do i think his staff is guilty as shit. Of course i do. Do i think he obstructed justice. Of fuking course he did for what he asked Comey and than went and fired him. If trump was smart he should start distancing himself from some of his staff instead of saving them. He was on the verge of doing it but the guy just can't shut the hell up. he is his own worst enemy.

lakerboy

Exactly Thor. I am all for Trump being in power but he is his own worst enemy.

Thor4140

What happen in Benghazi Hillary was found innocent every time she was taken to task for it by Republicans. Have u ever heard of the names Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Jeff Sessions among others? Of course u don't because u are a nitwit Fox news pigeon that gets conned over and over again.

Thor4140

Exactly Thor. I am all for Trump being in power but he is his own worst enemy.
    Exactly.

Thor4140

We got Jibby here saying how Trump wants to rebuild our infrastructure because it is depleted because of Obama. Now what Jibby is ignorant to is that every time Obama wanted an infrastructure bill it was blocked by the Republicans over and over again. Jibby never heard that on Fox. All Jibby has heard is 100 percent good stuff about Trump. Like Obama once said "if i watched Fox News i wouldn't vote for me either"

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    What happen in Benghazi Hillary was found innocent every time she was taken to task for it by Republicans. Have u ever heard of the names Carter Page, Paul Manafort, Jeff Sessions among others? Of course u don't because u are a nitwit Fox news pigeon that gets conned over and over again.
    Thor tell me why Eric holder would not testify? What about fast and furious? I have heard the names? And give me what evidence has been found? The president at the time he supposedly told comey to let the Flynn thing go he had been reassured 3 times by comey he wasn't being investigated. So you tell me how that's obstruction the president if wanted to could just pardon all those people and end the investigation...don't you know that? Do you remember what comey said in may under oath maybe a video will help you...https://youtu.be/o-dW59Fu1hg
    Now tell me how he obstructed justice again. Because he fired comey? The investigation didn't end because of that retard!We got a guy with a fukn assault rifle aiming at taking out republican congressmen and a trump Russia scandal is what's dominating the headlines...do you not see what's going on here? I'm not a true blue republican bro I don't agree with trump attacking Syria or being awed by the saudis but if you can't see how this is an obvious witch hunt your blind.

pilebuck13

No issue with Russians. Putin isn't trustworthy
    Says who? Western news media do you have any idea about the things we do to other countries? Or how about all the opium we're sending from Afghanistan? Why are we still there? Do you know how much there opium production has went up since we have been there? What about China why do they always get a fukin pass? I'll tell you why because they own so much over here. Shits sick

Thor4140

Dude Jesus fuking Christ. The obstruction of justice has nothing to do with Trump being accused of the Russian stuff. It has everything to do with Flynn for fuks sake and him firing Comey. Again he tried to help Flynn by pulling a power move and it failed. Again this is not about Trump being involved with the Russia. It is all about him trying to save that piece of garbage Flynn. And all that fast and furious shit WTF lol.

lakerboy

Says who? Western news media do you have any idea about the things we do to other countries? Or how about all the opium we're sending from Afghanistan? Why are we still there? Do you know how much there opium production has went up since we have been there? What about China why do they always get a fukin pass? I'll tell you why because they own so much over here. Shits sick
    Not going to argue with you bro.

pilebuck13

Dude Jesus fuking Christ. The obstruction of justice has nothing to do with Trump being accused of the Russian stuff. It has everything to do with Flynn for fuks sake and him firing Comey. Again he tried to help Flynn by pulling a power move and it failed. Again this is not about Trump being involved with the Russia. It is all about him trying to save that piece of garbage Flynn.
    He could have pardoned Flynn you moron! Do you not realize this!

pilebuck13

Not going to argue with you bro.
    Love you 2 brother.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

pile on a heater ...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

why don't you ask your mom to take you there on excursion then kiddo?
    You need to take a few days off. You can't disagree without getting personal. Maybe it is jet lag or meds.

chico2663

Thor tell me why Eric holder would not testify? What about fast and furious? I have heard the names? And give me what evidence has been found? The president at the time he supposedly told comey to let the Flynn thing go he had been reassured 3 times by comey he wasn't being investigated. So you tell me how that's obstruction the president if wanted to could just pardon all those people and end the investigation...don't you know that? Do you remember what comey said in may under oath maybe a video will help you...https://youtu.be/o-dW59Fu1hg
    Now tell me how he obstructed justice again. Because he fired comey? The investigation didn't end because of that retard!We got a guy with a fukn assault rifle aiming at taking out republican congressmen and a trump Russia scandal is what's dominating the headlines...do you not see what's going on here? I'm not a true blue republican bro I don't agree with trump attacking Syria or being awed by the saudis but if you can't see how this is an obvious witch hunt your blind.
    The money laundering has to do with before he ever announced. I hope this goes until 2020 so that way pence can't pardon him. I'm still salty on the trump stock that I spent 3500 on that he has used for a tax break.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    pile on a heater ...
    Fukin sick of this shit https://www.google.com/amp/www.thebl...documents/amp/

Same shit everywhere only there was actual evidence of this....show me the proof if trump collided with Russia to interfere with our election lock his ass up! I agree...otherwise shit the fuk up about this obstruction bull shit...fukin president can simply pardon all of them! This is stupid. I'm giving the guy a chance and it's obvious to me some dark forces are out to destroy him because he won't fit 100 percent into there little agend.
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 06-15-17 at 08:30 PM.

chico2663

Dude Jesus fuking Christ. The obstruction of justice has nothing to do with Trump being accused of the Russian stuff. It has everything to do with Flynn for fuks sake and him firing Comey. Again he tried to help Flynn by pulling a power move and it failed. Again this is not about Trump being involved with the Russia. It is all about him trying to save that piece of garbage Flynn. And all that fast and furious shit WTF lol.
    Shame on you for not knowing the playbook yet........ Hillary,obama and lying media which is fake news

qwertvt

He could have pardoned Flynn you moron! Do you not realize this!
    I think Trump is just trying to drain the swamp.

chico2663

Didn't holder get kicked out over this but was you this pissed when all those reaganites got off? Where as clintons buddies went to jail. Where you this pissed when bush had a private server call gwb or the 2 million emails rove erased? But were happy when clinton got grilled over same shit.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

yea, this guy had no idea who to listen to as president ... and it ended up getting americans killed with these weapons. obama is a confused person just happy to have made it, socialist. It shouldn't just die, and your anger is healthy and justified ... we deserve better.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Shame on you for not knowing the playbook yet........ Hillary,obama and lying media which is fake news
    Tell me the media is not out to get trump Chico come on man. There basing biased off non facts. Dividing our country...how serious is what happened yesterday weather it be a republican shooting at a field of democrats whatever the case this is terrifying.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Didn't holder get kicked out over this but was you this pissed when all those reaganites got off? Where as clintons buddies went to jail. Where you this pissed when bush had a private server call gwb or the 2 million emails rove erased? But were happy when clinton got grilled over same shit.
    Not happy over any of it not a die hard republican bro. Would consider myself a more libertarian leaning actually. Thanks much bush is a piece of shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Thor4140

Fukin sick of this shit https://www.google.com/amp/www.thebl...documents/amp/

Same shit everywhere only there was actual evidence of this....show me the proof if trump collided with Russia to interfere with our election lock his ass up! I agree...otherwise shit the fuk up about this obstruction bull shit...fukin president can simply pardon all of them! This is stupid. I'm giving the guy a chance and it's obvious to me some dark forces are out to destroy him because he won't fit 100 percent into there little agend.
    Do u know how bad that would look if Flynn went to jail and Trump freed him the next day? Has that even ever happen? I don't even think a president could pardon someone fifteen minutes after he goes to jail. Now again the obstruction of justice is about him trying to bully Comey to let the stuff About Flynn go. It was okay until he fired Comey. That is what this is all about. The Gov't isnt a business where u can get away with this type of shit. Pardoning Flynn five minutes after he went to jail would be like firing Mueller. It would turn humiliating.

Thor4140

Tell me the media is not out to get trump Chico come on man. There basing biased off non facts. Dividing our country...how serious is what happened yesterday weather it be a republican shooting at a field of democrats whatever the case this is terrifying.
    I will give u this. Trump did some real low life shit to win the presidency and this is what pisses the media off. Not because Hillary lost. The Clintons could fall of the face of the earth for all i care.

chico2663

Not happy over any of it not a die hard republican bro. Would consider myself a more libertarian leaning actually. Thanks much bush is a piece of shit
    Let you in on a secret that not many people know. Bush was a dem. Yes prescott ran for the republican presidency but sr moved to texas. Back in the 60's texas was a democratic state. Lydon b asked gov. john connally to be the ambassador to china. He said no but i have just the man for you. That is how poppa bush got into politics. Nixon is given credit for opening up china but it was poppa bush has ambassador that was the man. The leading import/export was poppa's brother. He retired in last 5 years and either neil or marvin took over for him. Poppa and w were rino's and w grew the federal govt greater than anyone in our time but gave a massive tax cut to his buddies

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Way to go lakerboy, making everyone pop their veins out.

First 12345 ... Last