Originally posted on 06/16/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
one is dept of justice, 'Comey is fbi. Two different parts. Sorry but session may be in big trouble, He just lied under oath for a second time, read my above article. Seems flynn,comey manafort and carter are in trouble. This may be like iran contras where everyone is in trouble but the president

h
This is the part they don't understand because they don't hear those names on Fox News. All they think about is Trump. Fox isn't gonna tell these dim bulbs about those other names and especially now that Hannity has been salivating over this left wing assassinator. Chico, i have two sets of friends who have both come back from vacation. One to Ontario, Canada and the other couple to Mexico. Both Trump supporters. They both came back and said that both of those countries think we are the laughing stock of the world. I just said to them "you think" The whole world knows we are the laughing stock with this clown show in office yet the dumbest of the dumb here, will support him till the day they die. Remember these are the same people who supported all the people Trump humiliated in the Republican debates, while trump was using left wing logic to insult them. Now they completely turn their backs on those Republicans to jump on Trumps nuts. If Trump goes down these asshats will be right back on the nuts of the people Trump humiliated (Cruz especially who Trump said his father had a hand in the Kennedy assassination)to win the Republican nomination. As long as that R is next to their name theses assholes will vote for anyone. Saddam, R "he is my guy" Bin Laden R "he is my guy" Its just the sad reality we have to deal with in this low IQ country. The only truth that has ever come out of Cruz mouth is when he said Trump was a pathological liar. Rubio called Trump a conman. There own elk knew this guy was a mess but these clowns forgot about all of this.