Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Way to go lakerboy, making everyone pop their veins out.
    You can tolerate lakerboy cause he does play the middle a lot.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Let you in on a secret that not many people know. Bush was a dem. Yes prescott ran for the republican presidency but sr moved to texas. Back in the 60's texas was a democratic state. Lydon b asked gov. john connally to be the ambassador to china. He said no but i have just the man for you. That is how poppa bush got into politics. Nixon is given credit for opening up china but it was poppa bush has ambassador that was the man. The leading import/export was poppa's brother. He retired in last 5 years and either neil or marvin took over for him. Poppa and w were rino's and w grew the federal govt greater than anyone in our time but gave a massive tax cut to his buddies
    Chico I can respect the old school democrats but this progressive left has lost there damn mind. That's why trump took the rust belt...

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Do u know how bad that would look if Flynn went to jail and Trump freed him the next day? Has that even ever happen? I don't even think a president could pardon someone fifteen minutes after he goes to jail. Now again the obstruction of justice is about him trying to bully Comey to let the stuff About Flynn go. It was okay until he fired Comey. That is what this is all about. The Gov't isnt a business where u can get away with this type of shit. Pardoning Flynn five minutes after he went to jail would be like firing Mueller. It would turn humiliating.
    My understanding trump could have basically asked for the investigation to stop? I mean I'm no lawyer are you? But I thought trump had that power? And it don't matter what it turns out like? Honestly ask yourself how you would feel if you found out trump staff was destroying blackberries with hammers! Come on man. Yes your right his fault for this media attack he waged a way on them and it's showing...don't feel sorry for him but it needed to be said...let's see who wins. By the way was raised union hardcore democrat threw multiple generations...but like I said this progressive left went way to far.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You can tolerate lakerboy cause he does play the middle a lot.
    Or instigating.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

You need to take a few days off. You can't disagree without getting personal. Maybe it is jet lag or meds.
    You're still that mad at me for pointing out the other day. that you're acting weird, that you couldn't even come up over there with your own lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

chico take a break for a few days to refresh your head, pal.
    I don't do meds my friend - that's your thing... the jet lag is long gone also.
    As far as my comment goes - I don't think I crossed any lines.
    So I suggest you take a breather Chico...you don't wanna play these silly games with me.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Why should we not be friends with Russia? The Cold War ended along time ago laker. Furthermore we have surrounded Russia with missles and military bases. Hillary wanted to implement a no fly zone in Syria! Do you understand what that would have meant. Since the fall of the Soviet Union Russia has made a major push to westernize. Yet this is given to them. What happen at Benghazi was a real real crime Hillary sent in her isis goons who she had been arming to take out the ambassador thought it would be a quick job but they faught like hell then she ignore the calls for help. She is a straight criminal bro ever heard of Arab spring...do you have any idea what's going on or what??? My god! Trump has done what? Joked about hacking some e mail while campaigning? Who gives a shit! We still have no concrete idea of what if any cyber attacks the Russians performed! And then on top of that to say trump was in bed with them to win the election then now it's he obstructed justice. Get the fuk out of here this whole fukin country has lost there fukin minds....hate trump or not, how you can not see the obvious campaign to literally destroy him is beyond me.
    Spot on!
    Points Awarded:

pilebuck13 gave Russian Rocket 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Or instigating.
    Lakerboy handicaps a lot like me so i got to give him love sometimes.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Thor4140 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

You're still that mad at me for pointing out the other day. that you're acting weird, that you couldn't even come up over there with your own lines?

I don't do meds my friend - that's your thing... the jet lag is long gone also.
    As far as my comment goes - I don't think I crossed any lines.
    So I suggest you take a breather Chico...you don't wanna play these silly games with me.
    No because you are the master of silly games. I was just pointing out how stupid of me it was to say something to you. Which was how OBTUSE it was of you to bring up my meds

chico2663

Rocket your all right by me. But I see why you have love with brooks. He has as many e battles on this sight as you do. Except he never wins where you hold your own.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

No because you are the master of silly games. I was just pointing out how stupid of me it was to say something to you. Which was how OBTUSE it was of you to bring up my meds
    I might be the master of silly games, but you're not - Never forget that.

Also don't clog up a good thread with this fkng nonsense.

When you take your meds or drink, you're acting strange. Most of the times, when you're high, I can't understand what you're saying or why you're saying it.

Two days ago, I asked you politely to chill...go and clear your head, but apparently me being polite wasn't good enough for ya - so now we're here playing our silly games.

Go outside and get some fresh air - That's the last warning shot, I'm gonna give you Chico.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Rocket your all right by me. But I see why you have love with brooks. He has as many e battles on this sight as you do. Except he never wins where you hold your own.
    Start tomorrow with this:

chico2663

Buddy i walk 3 miles every day. I don't need threats. I was arguing with brooks and dwight/maggie/rain and really had nothing to do with you. I make it a point to stay out of your arguments and would appreciate the same respect. Last I check is we both put our pants on one leg at a time. If I want to bitch at the policies of my president it is my prerogative. Just as if you want to bitch about your president or something about your country. Please stay in your own lane as I will mine.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13766

Let me help u here. He asked Comey to let the Flynn stuff go. Comey didn't and was fired. Is your skull this thick like the others? On Fox News have u ever heard the names Carter Page, Paul manafort, Jeff Sessions among others. Do i think Trump colluded with the Russians to hack us? No because he openly campaigned for them to do it and i don't think even he could be that stupid to say that and actually do it. Do i think his staff is guilty as shit. Of course i do. Do i think he obstructed justice. Of fuking course he did for what he asked Comey and than went and fired him. If trump was smart he should start distancing himself from some of his staff instead of saving them. He was on the verge of doing it but the guy just can't shut the hell up. he is his own worst enemy.
    Why did Comey tell Trump three times he wasn't under investigation ?

I missed the corruption part needed for obstruction of justice in the following statement .
    Maybe you can find it for me.

Has anyone ever been charged for hoping something would go away ?

I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” I replied only that “he is a good guy.”

Libtard logic 101.
    He asked. Impeach, Impeach.

Last edited by jt315; 06-15-17 at 10:09 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Buddy i walk 3 miles every day. I don't need threats. I was arguing with brooks and dwight/maggie/rain and really had nothing to do with you. I make it a point to stay out of your arguments and would appreciate the same respect. Last I check is we both put our pants on one leg at a time. If I want to bitch at the policies of my president it is my prerogative. Just as if you want to bitch about your president or something about your country. Please stay in your own lane as I will mine.
    You can talk about whatever the hell you want, but only talk to me personally, when you're sober and have your head in the right place and we'll be alright.

chico2663

You can talk about whatever the hell you want, but only talk to me personally, when you're sober and have your head in the right place and we'll be alright.
    My friend I can't drink. Not on meds cause I am refusing to take pain pills. We are cool. I think your problem with me is you were sticking up for brooks. Maybe this is the person I am without medication. SORRY

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ and with that, let's resume our conversation here about Trump and Russia.

chico2663

Lobbyist for Russian interests says he attended dinners hosted by Sessions

Richard Burt contradicts Jeff Sessions’ testimony that he didn’t believe he had contacts with lobbyists working for Russian interests during Trump’s campaign

An American lobbyist for Russian interests who helped craft an important foreign policy speech for Donald Trump has confirmed that he attended two dinners hosted by Jeff Sessions during the 2016 campaign, apparently contradicting the attorney general’s sworn testimony given this week.

Analysis 'Nervous' Jeff Sessions' attempt at Trump-like bravado falls flat

Analysis: In his Senate testimony on Russia, the attorney general’s default position was ‘can’t recall’ and vagueness was the order of the day

Read more

Sessions testified under oath on Tuesday that he did not believe he had any contacts with lobbyists working for Russian interests over the course of Trump’s campaign. But Richard Burt, a former ambassador to Germany during the Reagan administration, who has represented Russian interests in Washington, told the Guardian that he could confirm previous media reports that stated he had contacts with Sessions at the time.

“I did attend two dinners with groups of former Republican foreign policy officials and Senator Sessions,” Burt said.
    Asked whether Sessions was unfamiliar with Burt’s role as a lobbyist for Russian interests – a fact that is disclosed in public records – or had any reason to be confused about the issue, Burt told the Guardian that he did not know.
    Several media reports published before Trump’s election in November noted that Burt advised then candidate Trump on his first major foreign policy speech, a role that brought him into contact with Sessions personally.
    Burt, who previously served on the advisory board of Alfa Capital Partners, a private equity fund where Russia’s Alfa Bank was an investor and last year was lobbying on behalf of a pipeline company that is now controlled by Gazprom, Russia’s state-controlled energy conglomerate, first told Politico in October that he had been invited to two dinners that were hosted by Sessions last summer, at the height of the presidential campaign.
    Sessions, a former senator for Alabama who was chairman of the Trump campaign’s national security committee, reportedly invited Burt so that he could discuss issues of national security and foreign policy.
    Advertisement

When John McCain, the Republican senator from Arizona who is a frequent critic of Trump and Russian president Vladimir Putin, asked Sessions in a hearing this week before the Senate intelligence committee about whether the attorney general had ever had “any contacts with any representative, including any American lobbyist or agent of any Russian company” during the 2016 campaign, Sessions said he did not.
    “I don’t believe so,” Sessions said.
    Other outlets, including the New Yorker magazine and Reuters, also reported last year that Burt had contributed his views to Trump’s speech. When NPR interviewed Burt in May 2016 about the talk, he said he was “asked to provide a draft for that speech, and parts of that draft survived into the final [version]”.
    The speech, delivered on 27 April 2016 at the Mayflower Hotel, was attended by Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak and is now at the heart of new questions about Sessions’ personal dealings with Russian officials. Sessions recused himself from oversight of the FBI’s investigation into possible collusion between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign in March after it emerged that he held two undisclosed meetings with the Russian ambassador last year.
    In his explosive testimony before Congress earlier this month, former FBI director James Comey, who was fired by Trump, suggested that he had known that Sessions would eventually have to recuse himself from the Russia probe, but declined to explain the details in public.
    Questions directed at Sessions by lawmakers days later – after they had privately been briefed by Comey – suggested it related to a third alleged encounter with Kislyak that had not been disclosed, this time at the Mayflower Hotel speech. In his confirmation hearing, Sessions had told lawmakers under oath that he had never had communication with Russian officials.

Play VideoPlayCurrent Time0:00

/

Duration Time1:34

Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

FullscreenMute

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Jeff Sessions: Russia collusion accusation an ‘appalling and detestable lie’This week, in the latest hearing, Sessions said he may have “possibly” had an “encounter” with the Russian ambassador during a reception at the Mayflower, but could not recall any specific conversations.
    The speech was hosted by the Center for the National Interest, a Washington thinktank. Burt sits on the group’s board of directors.
    While Burt has not played a central role in the FBI and congressional investigation, Sessions’ response about his dealings with American lobbyists – which appears to contradict previous reports that Burt and Sessions communicated during the campaign – could invite more scrutiny of the attorney general’s testimony.
    It is also possible that Sessions was not fully aware of Burt’s lobbying history, although Burt’s affiliation with Russian interests is fairly well known in Washington circles.
    The former ambassador is managing director of the Europe and Eurasia practice at McLarty Associates. In that role, he’s served as a lobbyist for the New European Pipeline AG, the company behind Nord Stream II. At the time the work started, Gazprom, the Russian state-owned oil company, owned a 50% stake, but it now owns the entire entity. The pipeline, which is seen as making Europe more dependent on Russian energy exports, was opposed by the Obama administration.
    Advertisement

Burt also serves on the board of Deutsche Bank’s closed-end fund group, according to his online biography.

The former ambassador and lobbyist appears to have recently sought to downplay his role in helping Trump to formulate the Mayflower speech, telling the Daily Beast earlier this year that he had transmitted his counsel through a third party intermediary.

In the speech, Trump said an “easing of tensions and improved relations with Russia – from a position of strength – is possible” and that “common sense says this cycle of hostility must end”.
    The Department of Justice did not respond to a request for comment.
    Asked about Burt and the exchange between McCain and Sessions, Carter Page, another former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s campaign and a central figure in the Russia investigation, said he found “the entire line of questioning to be near the pinnacle of witch hunt tactics”.

“In the grand scheme of things, the severe civil rights abuses by Clinton-Obama-Comey regime carried out against myself and other supporters of the Trump campaign in their illegal attempts to influence the 2016 election will help clarify how irrelevant all these petty side-questions are,” he said.
    Page added that he was writing a book on his experience and that he was “still in discussions” with publishers.

Topics

Advertisement

Most popular in US

related stories

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Chico I can respect the old school democrats but this progressive left has lost there damn mind. That's why trump took the rust belt...
    look i used to be republican before the corps stole my party. mY FRIENDS from growing up can't believe how my political views have changed. I am a blue dog or reagan democrat. I don't really like how left the dems. have went. My motto is if it doesn't effect me than I don't care. If a man wants to do a man. It isn't my thing but have at it.But do it in their home not mine. If a woman wants to do a woman. Can i join or watch. There is nothing better than mounting a woman as she is eating on a different woman. Woman wants to abort It pisses me off but not my concern because I don't want to pay extra taxes to raise the child. Also i'm a non practicing catholic. Easter ,christmas and couple other holidays. You come into my house without approval expect to leave with a bullet up their ass. You molest a child you need the death penalty. Just me pile

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Why did Comey tell Trump three times he wasn't under investigation ?

I missed the corruption part needed for obstruction of justice in the following statement .
    Maybe you can find it for me.

Has anyone ever been charged for hoping something would go away ?

I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” I replied only that “he is a good guy.”

Libtard logic 101.
    He asked. Impeach, Impeach.

He asked, then fired. This is not obstruction of justice per se but it gives rise to probable cause for Mueller to investigate.

Trump is worried. All the intelligence gathered, potential money trails, wire taps, etc... may find its way to Trump associates.

Anyone found guilty may speak of all wrongdoings of Trump for immunity IF he is guilty of such wrongdoings.

IMO - someone is always guilty irregardless of party affiliation.

A simple way to answer your question is I hold a gun to your head and ask "may I please borrow $100, I hope you can".

You give the money and I get arrested for armed robbery.

You have to look at words in conjunction with actions.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 06-15-17 at 11:14 PM.

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    He asked, then fired. This is not obstruction of justice per se but it gives rise to probable cause for Mueller to investigate.

Trump is worried. All the intelligence gathered, potential money trails, wire taps, etc... may find its way to Trump associates.

Anyone found guilty may speak of all wrongdoings of Trump for immunity IF he is guilty of such wrongdoings.

Did he not tell Comey to go after associates if he felt it was needed ?
    Did he keep persisting for Comey let the Flynn situation go or only ask once ?
    Did Sessions recommend the FBI needed a fresh start after the way Comey botched the Clinton umm matter?
    What happened to the collusion stories that ran wild from the media for months?

qwertvt

Did he not tell Comey to go after associates if he felt it was needed ?
    Did he keep persisting for Comey let the Flynn situation go or only ask once ?
    Did Sessions recommend the FBI needed a fresh start after the way Comey botched the Clinton umm matter?
    What happened to the collusion stories that ran wild from the media for months?
    All of your questions can not possibly be answered intelligently until the special prosecutor completes his investigation.

I look at it both ways. If Trump hasn't done anything wrong, he can throw up his middle finger and he is free and clear. If he crossed the line, then there may be problems.

Obstruction of Justice - not a huge deal.

Money trail going through multiple surrogates into the campaign = impeachment then removal from office.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 06-15-17 at 11:33 PM.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

jt315

All of your questions can not possibly be answered intelligently until the special prosecutor completes his investigation.

I look at it both ways. If Trump hasn't done anything wrong, he can throw up his middle finger and he is free and clear. If he crossed the line, then there may be problems.
    What line would he have crossed if Comey told him he wasn't under investigation ?
    And if he did feel something wrong was done why didn't he tell the AG ?

pilebuck13

What line would he have crossed if Comey told him he wasn't under investigation ?
    Dude don't even buy into it I guarantee they will get trump one way or another. This is unfortunate. You seen that broadway play showing the assasination...the hate for this man that has been manufactured is sick this country is in big trouble bro

qwertvt

Trump was not under investigation at that time. If the evidence led them to trump, he would have opened an investigation. He did not want a "boomerang" effect.

At the time, I believe Sessions was AG but Comey was privy to his upcoming recusal.

As a lawyer, the words "not under investigation at that time" hit my ear hard.

Trumps lawyer used the word "was". Past tense.

My client was not under investigation.

That was a red flag. As a client, you want to hear "my client was not and is not subject to any investigation". Seems like semantics but it is not (especially at $1,500 p/hr).

We have a long way to go to find the truth of the matter.
    Last edited by qwertvt; 06-15-17 at 11:56 PM.

jt315

Trump was not under investigation at that time. If the evidence led them to trump, he would have opened an investigation. He did no want a "boomerang" effect.

At the time, I believe Sessions was AG but Comey was privy to his upcoming recusal.
    So after months of investigation and as late as March 30th (third time Comey told him he wasn't , there is now new evidence of obstruction)

As per the recusal , the DOJ has released a press statement claiming false testimony by Comey.
    Last edited by jt315; 06-16-17 at 12:05 AM.

qwertvt

So after months of investigation and as late as March 30th (third time Comey told him he wasn't , there is now new evidence of obstruction)

As per the recusal , the DOJ has released a press release claiming false statements by Comey.
    I am not arguing on either behalf. As stated earlier, I will await a full and impartial investigation before formulating an opinion.

As for the DOJ, that seems odd. Where (other than conservative blogs) might I find the press release?

jt315

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Thursday, June 8, 2017

Department of Justice Issues Statement on Testimony of Former FBI Director James Comey

In response to testimony given today by former FBI Director James Comey, Department of Justice Spokesman Ian Prior issued the following statement:

• Shortly after being sworn in, Attorney General Sessions began consulting with career Department of Justice ethics officials to determine whether he should recuse himself from any existing or future investigations of any matters related in any way to the campaigns for President of the United States.

Those discussions were centered upon 28 CFR 45.2, which provides that a Department of Justice attorney should not participate in investigations that may involve entities or individuals with whom the attorney has a political or personal relationship. That regulation goes on to define “political relationship” as:
    “[A] close identification with an elected official, a candidate (whether or not successful) for elective, public office, a political party, or a campaign organization, arising from service as a principal adviser thereto or a principal official thereof ***”
    Given Attorney General Sessions’ participation in President Trump’s campaign, it was for that reason, and that reason alone, the Attorney General made the decision on March 2, 2017 to recuse himself from any existing or future investigations of any matters related in any way to the campaigns for President of the United States.

• In his testimony, Mr. Comey stated that he was “not *** aware of” “any kind of memorandum issued from the Attorney General or the Department of Justice to the FBI outlining the parameters of [the Attorney General’s] recusal.” However, on March 2, 2017, the Attorney General’s Chief of Staff sent the attached email specifically informing Mr. Comey and other relevant Department officials of the recusal and its parameters, and advising that each of them instruct their staff “not to brief the Attorney General *** about, or otherwise involve the Attorney General *** in, any such matters described.”

• During his testimony, Mr. Comey confirmed that he did not inform the Attorney General of his concerns about the substance of any one-on-one conversation he had with the President. Mr. Comey said, following a morning threat briefing, that he wanted to ensure he and his FBI staff were following proper communications protocol with the White House. The Attorney General was not silent; he responded to this comment by saying that the FBI and Department of Justice needed to be careful about following appropriate policies regarding contacts with the White House.

• Despite previous inaccurate media reports, Mr. Comey did not say that he ever asked anyone at the Department of Justice for more resources related to this investigation.

• In conclusion, it is important to note that after his initial meeting with career ethics officials regarding recusal (and including the period prior to his formal recusal on March 2, 2017), the Attorney General has not been briefed on or participated in any investigation within the scope of his recusal.

qwertvt

I don't see anything about false testimony (perjury). This release just clarifies and answers a question you asked earlier.

Why didn't Comey consult the AG?

The memo above answers that question. The memo is about Sessions recusal.

I am waiting for the investigation to come to a conclusion.

jt315

I don't see anything about false testimony (perjury). This release just clarifies and answers a question you asked earlier.

Why didn't Comey consult the AG?

The memo above answers that question. The memo is about Sessions recusal.

I am waiting for the investigation to come to a conclusion.

So 18 USC 4 has no significance in your opinion based on Sessions recusal ?

Comey was also asked if he knew the law and gave a vague answer.

Comey was pressed on the issue. Unbelievably, he claimed he did not know whether FBI agents have a duty to report a crime that has been committed:

Question: “You’re unsure whether they would have a legal duty?”

Answer: “That’s a good question. I’ve not thought about that before. (pause) There is a statute that prohibits misprision of a felony -- knowing of a felony and taking steps to conceal it. But this is a different question.”

No, Mr. Comey, it is not a different question. It is a fundamental legal obligation for all people who serve in law enforcement. The head of the FBI should know that.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Where there's smoke

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Let's give Dems field for their last play.After obstruction of justice, there wouldn't be one again.We would then(both right and left)put on our MAGA hats on sit back and watch the best President of USA doing wonders

chico2663

So 18 USC 4 has no significance in your opinion based on Sessions recusal ?

Comey was also asked if he knew the law and gave a vague answer.

Comey was pressed on the issue. Unbelievably, he claimed he did not know whether FBI agents have a duty to report a crime that has been committed:

Question: “You’re unsure whether they would have a legal duty?”

Answer: “That’s a good question. I’ve not thought about that before. (pause) There is a statute that prohibits misprision of a felony -- knowing of a felony and taking steps to conceal it. But this is a different question.”

No, Mr. Comey, it is not a different question. It is a fundamental legal obligation for all people who serve in law enforcement. The head of the FBI should know that.
    one is dept of justice, 'Comey is fbi. Two different parts. Sorry but session may be in big trouble, He just lied under oath for a second time, read my above article. Seems flynn,comey manafort and carter are in trouble. This may be like iran contras where everyone is in trouble but the president

h

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

look i used to be republican before the corps stole my party. mY FRIENDS from growing up can't believe how my political views have changed. I am a blue dog or reagan democrat. I don't really like how left the dems. have went. My motto is if it doesn't effect me than I don't care. If a man wants to do a man. It isn't my thing but have at it.But do it in their home not mine. If a woman wants to do a woman. Can i join or watch. There is nothing better than mounting a woman as she is eating on a different woman. Woman wants to abort It pisses me off but not my concern because I don't want to pay extra taxes to raise the child. Also i'm a non practicing catholic. Easter ,christmas and couple other holidays. You come into my house without approval expect to leave with a bullet up their ass. You molest a child you need the death penalty. Just me pile
    fortune 500 companies are laughing their ass off at this stupid, ignorant comment along with the candidates they LARGELY supported;

you just really can't stop lying can you chico?

First 123456 ... Last