MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Duplicate .

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Why don't they want peace though?
    Because the Koran is a violent book that preaches conquering the world in the name of Islam. A significant percentage of Muslims interpret it that way and/or act on it. Add to that about 50% of the Muslim world is inbred (as in being the product of close relatives to keep wealth in the family) which makes them genetically have a lower IQ and higher propensity for violence in males.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-04-17 at 12:53 AM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah would be for sure,were never gonna understand these assholes,because we aren't psycho paths.

Cant keep saying its not all Muslims and go along business as usual,we aren't saying it is,theirs a big problem though with Islam in the West and we need to tackle the problem,just had the Manchester bombing last week for Christ sakes.The London mayor just got voted in,so were stuck with that assclown.Dont know what its going to take,kids being killed wasn't enough.
    We need to clear out any and all potential terrorists, and pronto....there shouldnt even be a terror watch list as far as I'm concerned....if you're bad enough to make it to the list you should already be dealt with

We need to make a culture where any potential terrorist will be deathly afraid of even taking that route

That is just for the people that currently live here

Of course nothing close will ever happen and more innocent lives will continue to climb
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

We're probably due for an attack on US soil soon, but we do make it a lot more difficult with our policies and our gun-carrying.

As opposed to much of Europe who does everything they can to make it as easy as possible.

All about soft targets and low-hanging fruit, people.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Any terrorist attacks on home soil since Trump? Nope. It's a mystery.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3629

We need to clear out any and all potential terrorists, and pronto....there shouldnt even be a terror watch list as far as I'm concerned....if you're bad enough to make it to the list you should already be dealt with

We need to make a culture where any potential terrorist will be deathly afraid of even taking that route

Of course nothing close will ever happen and more innocent lives will continue to climb
    Well said,I honestly think the public will start taking the law into their own hands if this continues to happen.Itll end up like Northern Ireland back in the day,with the militias.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-04-17 at 12:53 AM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Because the Koran is a violent book that preaches conquering the world in the name of Islam. A significant percentage of Muslims interpret it that way and/or act on it. Add to that 70% of the Muslim world is inbred (as in being the product of 1st cousins or closer relatives to keep wealth in the family) which makes them genetically have a lower IQ and higher propensity for violence in males.
    Great...and we want more of these people to flood the west, for what reason exactly?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Well said,I honestly think the public will start taking the law into their own hands if this continues to happen.Itll end up like Northern Ireland.
    It's heading that way....is there any other choice?

packerd_00

It's heading that way....is there any other choice?
    No I don't think so, don't live to far from the London Bridge,to think your just enjoying a night out and having some Islamic f@cks trying to stab you to death in the streets,no back in the 80's this shit wouldn't have been tolerated by a lot of the natives.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-04-17 at 01:22 AM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

No I don't think so,I don't live to far from the London Bridge,to think your just enjoying a night out and having some Islamic f@cks trying to stab you to death in the streets,no back in the 80's this shit wouldn't have been tolerated by a lot of the natives.
    Especially these days with social media, a determined group of people intent on telling politicians and their bs immigration to fuk off could easily grow quickly and exponentially and take control of their country again. They did it in Iceland with the banking fiasco, it's just harder to do in a larger country. People will compare it to Nazis of course, but at this point who cares what boogeymen liberal fuksticks want to resurrect?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

This will never stop...ever. way way out of control

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Once again whites are best...

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Especially these days with social media, a determined group of people intent on telling politicians and their bs immigration to fuk off could easily grow quickly and exponentially and take control of their country again. They did it in Iceland with the banking fiasco, it's just harder to do in a larger country. People will compare it to Nazis of course, but at this point who cares what boogeymen liberal fuksticks want to resurrect?
    Yep exactly,just check out Youtube,anti Islamic channels are springing up at a vast rate.Good point about Iceland,like you said are population is a lot bigger,so the opinions on this are a lot more vast,always going to have your limp wristed liberals that well keep saying,prayers for so and so,light a candle b.s that does nothing.

Yeah I mean Brexit I don't think would have won,if the problems with Islam weren't happening in the UK.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And even after it does happen, they still let shit go without tightening up on the people that are suspect, and then it happens again.
    hey man, do you know how many people update their Facebook profile picture to the country's flag watermark, don't sit there and act like people don't do anything...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

flashback : London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/10/lo..._medium=Social

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So the only people left will be the native Americans, you cool with that?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Yeah if every single white, black, Hispanic, Asian, and Arab all have proven terror ties I guess so....what are you talking about

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10392

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Another interesting point of view from the opiated sector of liberalism.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Sometimes terrorist attacks do get thwarted. That whole "Bowling Green Massacre" that never happened is an example. There of course never was a "Massacre", but there was a terrorist plot that got stopped before it happened.
    2 ignorant muslims are definitely out gunned by all the hillbillies in ky. That was fake news. I remember going to manchester ky to visit my dad's grandmother grave. We stopped at some kins. They met us with guns because they hadn't seen my dad in 20 years.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

No I don't think so, don't live to far from the London Bridge,to think your just enjoying a night out and having some Islamic f@cks trying to stab you to death in the streets,no back in the 80's this shit wouldn't have been tolerated by a lot of the natives.
    You guys aren't going to be through with this shit until you take away the dual citizenship from the colonies and start repatriating them back to where they came from. One good thing about the usa is we don't have muslims in enclaves. Unless you count dearborn,michigan. They try that shit in texas it won't be pretty. Funny thing is in my neighborhood we have some muslims and they are nice as hell.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'd be curious, but never wanna see what the reaction would be if a few Christian white males went after Muslims in a similar attack. CNN would probably be more upset about that shit.

:Insert left talking point here:

We kill...

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Another interesting point of view from the opiated sector of liberalism.
    Subtle burn of the year nominee. Yikes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

London just asks for it

They let anyone in Country

Their own fault

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

You guys should stop talking about muslims like some ignorant rednecks..those fuckers who do this SHIT are not muslims but a bunch of worthless criminals! they are hiding behind an ideolgy that is bullcrap to hide that they are sadistic blood thirsty criminals, nothing to do with religion. no where in Islam does it say ANY of this is even remotley close to being acceptable, as a matter of fact every real muslim knows these parasites will burn in Hell if there's one..The worst things to do in Islam are Snitching and Killing! In the Quran it says that any muslim should accept and respect other peoples religion because there is only one God and he is the judge..So anyone calling these parasites muslims or putting all muslims in the same boat is a complete idiot and knows Nothing about Nothing.. Just another sheep repeating what other clueless turds are saying..End of discusion. Oh and by the way i am not Even a muslim so wake up and stop with the fuckings disgusting clueless rasism thats is penetrating sickning

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

Has Katy Perry commented on this yet? Her insight is very important.
    More concerts!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    You guys should stop talking about muslims like some ignorant rednecks..those fuckers who do this SHIT are not muslims but a bunch of worthless criminals! they are hiding behind an ideolgy that is bullcrap to hide that they are sadistic blood thirsty criminals, nothing to do with religion. no where in Islam does it say ANY of this is even remotley close to being acceptable, as a matter of fact every real muslim knows these parasites will burn in Hell if there's one..The worst things to do in Islam are Snitching and Killing! In the Quran it says that any muslim should accept and respect other peoples religion because there is only one God and he is the judge..So anyone calling these parasites muslims or putting all muslims in the same boat is a complete idiot and knows Nothing about Nothing.. Just another sheep repeating what other clueless turds are saying..End of discusion. Oh and by the way i am not Even a muslim so wake up and stop with the fuckings disgusting clueless rasism thats is penetrating sickning
    good point actually

Midoohadi

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I'd be curious, but never wanna see what the reaction would be if a few Christian white males went after Muslims in a similar attack. CNN would probably be more upset about that shit.

:Insert left talking point here:

We kill...
    Oh you mean like the fake wars you guys are having over there killing 1000s each month ? what a bunch of clueless clowns! Seriously SBR should remove threads like this..it reflects horribly on Americans, they most come across as a bunch of mindless sheep that are so rasist they would kick their own children out if they came home with the wrong race.. Get da f*** out here!!

ByeShea

..those fuckers who do this SHIT are not muslims but a bunch of worthless criminals!
    Oh crime. Right, I forgot.

Chinese tongs, the mafia, the Russian mob, Bloods/Clips... these outfits have conducting suicide bombings while yelling "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!" for years.

Maybe you should aim your frustrated rage at the Islamic fuks who perpetuate this destruction.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It doesn't matter. You can't trust any Muslim. How many times has it happened after one of these fuks murders people that people say but oh I couldn't believe he did it he was such a "good Muslim" and a nice person. Fuk them all. It's real easy to get rid of this problem. Muslims are committing these acts. Ban them all do not discriminate get rid of all of them. They are not welcome in the US or Europe. Make them stay the fuk in the middle East and let them blow each other up over there. Sick of hearing about this "peaceful religion". It's not it's a sick cult all of it. Doesn't the Koran even say destroy all non-believers. A lot of evil stuff in that book. Look at how they treat women in their countries. They have to wear masks in public. And this is a "peaceful religion" give me a break.
    Last edited by themike78; 06-04-17 at 07:10 AM.

Midoohadi

And who ever responds i dont care if you agree or not, just my 2 cents so dont get your panties in a twist because i wont be reading any more of this garbage anytime soon.. Peace

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Well, maybe if they started snitching, there would be less killing.

Spewing hatred during their services doesn't help matters either. Raising their kids to hate the west doesn't help either. Different sects of the same religion hating each other and blowing each other up. What's up with that?

In Ireland/ England they had the same kind of war. Protestants against Catholics blowing themselves up.
    Maybe they just need to get it out of their system?

ByeShea

""""At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!" """""

President Trump on Twitter.

Best POTUS ever.

Midoohadi

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    It doesn't matter. You can't trust any Muslim. How many times has it happened after one of these fuks murders people that people say but oh I couldn't believe he did it he was such a "good Muslim" and a nice person. Fuk them all. It's real easy to get rid of this problem. Muslims are committing these acts. Ban them all do not discriminate get rid of all of them. They are not welcome in the US or Europe. Make them stay the fuk in the middle East and let them blow each other up over there. Sick of hearing about this "peaceful religion". It's not it's a sick cult all of it.
    another clueless redneck idiot. am out.. You should bang your head against a walla maybe you could make some sense of the gibberiish you just spouted..

People are so f***** dumb its insane..Before the muslims were taking the blame for every crap that happens the russians were, then Cuba, then some radicals in Germany all classified as terrorists, then comunists just because the AMERICAN media brain washes you to be scared of everything thats not white doesn't mean the rest og the world doesn't have enough IQ to see what the problem really is..America can delete Isis in 3 minutes og they really want to..makes you wonder why they let a bunch of desert monkeys do all this SHIT?! as i said..get as fooking butthurt as you want but i am out and wont bother responding to some asshole rednecks!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bozeman

First 1234567 ... Last